Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why You Aren't Reaching Your Goals?

Why you aren’t reaching your goals!

If you set a goal worth reaching, you will find that it is hard to achieve. There are lots of reasons why you may find yourself having trouble; I can’t possibly capture every potential problem, but I keep seeing the same problems propping up over and over again, so I wanted to just put this out there.

Stop trying to do stupid things.

I'm talking about:

Underweight people who want to cut so they can see their abs.

Obese people who want to bulk because they arms aren’t big enough.

Guys who don’t need to train their legs because they are already big or better yet, because they run.

Girls who don’t need to train their upper body (usually no excuse even given)

People who make up their own routines, ask for feedback, and then get offended if they are told their routine is bad.

Better yet, the people who argue their routine is good because no one knows their body better than they do. You may know your own body, doesn’t mean you know anything about training or succeeding.

People who complain novice routines are too easy for them when they can’t even bench their own body weight and can’t even squat to depth as much as they can bench.

If you are weaker than an average dude (or dudette) your size who doesn’t even lift, then a novice routine is not too easy for you

People who complain that they don’t look any different even though they have been training for 5, 10, 20 years.

People who complain that they are spinning their wheels only to reject all advice given to them.

Underweight people complaining about lagging muscle groups

There's no reason to worry about one muscle group when your whole body is lagging

Obese people complaining about lagging muscle groups

No way to know if anything is lagging when you are too fat to see your muscle

Stop making excuses as to why you cannot do the right things.

I'm talking about:

People who keep skipping their workout sessions.

People whose workout sessions aren’t worth doing to begin with.

People who can’t gain weight because of their “fast metabolism” who somehow never know how much they are eating or what their macros are; they just eat “a lot.”

You do not eat a lot. You are not a special snowflake.

People who can’t lose weight because of their thyroids, who claim they eat very little calories, but do not weigh their food and have problems with binging.

When you binge you are destroying your deficit. That’s why you don’t lose weight

People who can’t keep track of their macros because it is too time consuming

This only takes a few minutes a day, if you can’t put that towards your goals, stop complaining that you are too scrawny or too fat (Granted some people succeed without counting their macros, but this is not everyone. If you aren’t tracking and you aren’t seeing progress, then start tracking)

Stop lying to yourself

I'm talking about:

Stop claiming that you are overtraining. You are probably undertraining or just training stupid.

Stop taking before and after pictures with different poses, lighting, and with Instagram filters so you can tell yourself you gained all this muscle and lost all this fat when you didn’t.

Stop e-statting

Stop telling yourself you’re 15% body fat when you’re closer to 30%

Stop using BS body fat devices and getting mad when people tell you they are inaccurate

Stop shopping at the Baby Gap, so you can pretend you have muscle

Stop rushing your bulks only to complain that you got fat

Bulking is not an excuse to get fat. Your surplus should be proportionate to your ability to build muscle. You should be adjusting based on what happens in the mirror.

Stop crash dieting just to complain that you have “damaged your metabolism.”

Cutting is not an excuse to develop an eating disorder. You shouldn’t be losing weight so fast that you have to sacrifice muscle tissue and bone density because you can’t lose fat fast enough to keep u,p and you shouldn’t be glued to your cardio machine.

Stop BSing your training during your cut only to complain that you got weak

Stop “refeeding” all the time just to wonder why you don’t lose any weight.

Stop going through large swings in weight only to wonder why five years later, you still look like crap.

The point of bulking and cutting is not to gain and lose the same fat pounds over and over again while building no muscle

Stop blaming the process. If you aren’t getting anywhere, then you are doing something wrong. Take responsibility. Get advice. Figure out where you are screwing up and fix it.

Stop spending all your money on supplements if your diet is crap, and your training is nonsense

Stop buying crap that will not work. Do some research before you buy stuff.

Stop asking like the forums is Ask Jeeves. People are here to help, not spoon feed you.

What should you be doing instead?

Barring any injuries, you should be training your whole body with a reasonable workload

You should be using compound lifts and isolation movements as needed to stress your muscles

Don’t think a bunch of pec flies can replace compound pressing movements

Don’t reject all isolation exercises because they aren’t “functional”

You should be getting stronger, or bigger, or leaner, or fitter

If none of the above is happening, something is wrong

You should be evaluating your own progress

You should ask for help when you are stuck

You should start with "yes I can," not no I can’t
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Guys who don’t need to train their legs because they are already big or better yet, because they run. ===== I only train legs since I have huge quads, I was doing 315 ATG for reps last summer, I could've put 405 on the squat now I don't train legs as seriously. Only for an hour quick workout once a week to keep them constant. Why? Since it's my body.

People who make their own routines? Sorry I am that guy, I've been like that since I started lifting and look where it brought me. I've never followed a routine and my split is very good for me or even the general person. I've changed it up though, use to be 2x squatting, 1x deadlifting, 2x benching. Slightly different now but still the same concept.

Also I undereat at times, I eat a balanced meal and I'm constant with my meals. I also been gaining weight slowly (Do a nice clean bulk), and I've been getting a lot stronger recently. Oh yeah I also train for 45 minutes to an hour. Usually an hour depending on my schedule. Due to school/work conflict. Also my workouts are calm, nothing serious.

What I'm trying to say here is that you are making this thread like you know everyone and that your advice is right. You are a hypocrite.

By the way I've reached all my fitness goals since I was a freshman in high school. My goal was to do 225 end of my senior year, I did it end of my sophmore year. I had a goal of deadlifting 405 by my senior year, I did it the summer before my junior year. Including goals with pull ups or anything in that genre. But in general I was born with solid genetics so I can get away with **** most kids can't. GG, thread is useless.

6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    to some failure is an option, to some its not, its all in your head

banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) banjoman23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One of the better Post Your Own articles on these boards. Good read.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169283793