joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)

If a girl in a lab class looks your way, but doesn't smile, does she want the d?

Got a new haircut recently and I feel more alpha, anyways this is how it goes

-Walk to the door of the class to wait to go in when its time
    -See other people sitting down or standing up waiting to go in class
    -See this hbb with glasses looking kind of cross-eyed in my direction, cant tell but we stared at each other maybe for like 3-4 seconds while I was walking to my acquaintance. she doesn't smile, or play with her hair, or lick her lips, nothing
    -Shes still sitting there on the ground about 2 meters away
    -Talk confidently to my acquaintaince about how we did on our assignment. It was clear that I was the alpha of the two of us. I talked with a strong voice and led the conversation, gotta let her know that I am masculine, nom sayin'?
    -We go into class on computers and do assessment task
    -Shes not paired with our group since we were paired in 4s on the tables we were sitting at
    -Throughout doing group work, I'd always just look at her, since she is a hbb, would admire her beauty
    -Sometimes she'd look in my direction, and she would have to be turning like 135 degrees to the left to look at me, but she wouldn't smile or anything
    -When teacher says its time up, her group gets marked second and she just leaves right after, (if she was interested wouldn't she try to wait around so that I have an opportunity to approach?)
    -get marked a few minutes later, but by then she is gone

Did I actually have a chance to smash?

Also I ran into another acquaintance later that day, he is more confident than me, does pick up, is bigger than me and goes to parties. He told me that he cold approaches women, even if they haven't made eye contact yet, or even if she doesn't give signals. I only told him that I do warm approach, that I just approach girls in classes, but he said that my pool of women would be very limited.

Is it a good idea to approach women that don't show signals? I approached about 4 women last year that gave no signals, and I got rejected by all of them, so I am kinda hesitant to do it again, knowing what would most likely happen

DrMVanNostrand is just really nice. (+1000) DrMVanNostrand is just really nice. (+1000) DrMVanNostrand is just really nice. (+1000) DrMVanNostrand is just really nice. (+1000) DrMVanNostrand is just really nice. (+1000) DrMVanNostrand is just really nice. (+1000) DrMVanNostrand is just really nice. (+1000) DrMVanNostrand is just really nice. (+1000) DrMVanNostrand is just really nice. (+1000) DrMVanNostrand is just really nice. (+1000) DrMVanNostrand is just really nice. (+1000)

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Give her your graduated cylinder brah.

"That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Registered Sex Offender blackbull2k13's Avatar
    blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If a girl is in a room with you and she breaths the same air that you do...does she want the D?

A girl sits on a bus you are riding on...does she want the D?

A girl leaves her house wearing clothes...does she want the D?

A girl exist while you just happen to be existing... does she want the D?
    Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect, and it is shameful to surrender it too soon or to the first comer: there is nobility in preserving it coolly and proudly through long youth, until at last, in the ripeness of instinct and discretion, it can be safely exchanged for fidelity and happiness

No Drinking/No Drugs Crew
    Formerly over 350 lbs Crew

Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your posts about women always amuse me
    **Georgia Crew**
    **Mechanical Engineering Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.
    Current - 181.4 lb. (1/23/18)

Message Board King CostaDelSalford's Avatar
    CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, but if she did that in maths class it's a whole different story.
    Sound Killer, Codename Dexter

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She was looking at the guy behind you OP
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    Give her your graduated cylinder brah.

[img]http://images.clipartpanda.com/graduated-cylinder-clipart-gcylinder.jpg/img][img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/dafoe.gif[/mg]
    The class is called a "lab" or a practical. Wasn't a science class, it was comp sci

Originally Posted by blackbull2k13 View Post
    If a girl is in a room with you and she breaths the same air that you do...does she want the D?

A girl sits on a bus you are riding on...does she want the D?

A girl leaves her house wearing clothes...does she want the D?

A girl exist while you just happen to be existing... does she want the D?
    Idk, she was looking maybe a few times in my direction, and there was nobody else aesthetic or masculine looking in my area, besides me

She didn't really get intimidated when I looked back at her, usually if a girl likes you and you look at them, they'll look away quickly because they are intimidated, so I think she wasn't interested

Originally Posted by Jacobcapra View Post
    Your posts about women always amuse me
    thanks

macedon10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Smile or no smile it doesn't matter. If she has a vagina you are good to go.
    The guide that helped me lose weight : tinyurl.com/1OneDestination

''Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments" -Jim Rohn

Originally Posted by CostaDelSalford View Post
    No, but if she did that in maths class it's a whole different story.
    Idk, but this was a computer class, we were sitting on computers, literally nothing interesting around me, except for me

Originally Posted by badbl00d View Post
    She was looking at the guy behind you OP
    nobody aesthetic behind me, it was just a wall

Originally Posted by macedon10 View Post
    Smile or no smile it doesn't matter. If she has a vagina you are good to go.
    True enough, but don't want to waste my time if I'm just going to get rejected

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by joshewwah View Post
    nobody aesthetic behind me, it was just a wall
    She was just miring the wall
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

bump

foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    was this the first day of class?
    heres how it goes dude especially with intimate classes like labs:
    class 1: chads who already know her or bang her are going to sign up and sit next to her so she doesnt appear alone.
    class 2: anyone who is interested and has drive will sit next to her and slowly get her interest. obviously they would need to get her to want to sit next to them the next class.
    class 3: by now seats are probably assigned or everyone will just sit in the same spot every time so it would be weird as fukk to go sit next to some one new, especially an HBB if you are some FA aspie
    class 7: by now some pathetic 4/10 beta cuck is going to sit next to her and game her since no one else has. he will be shut down and exploited so she will get good grades and by the end of the class she will forget he even existed.

obviously she hasnt found an acquaintance yet so you need to go asap and fill the gap

i forgot to add this but in situations like work or classes where you see a girl consistently, it will be much easier for them to open up to you and to GET them to like you. go for it brah, as long as you dont smell like mold you should be able to get her interested in you.

7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7Friday7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you get rejected so what? The one that casts the most lines gets the most bites.

Originally Posted by foshizzle57 View Post
    was this the first day of class?
    heres how it goes dude especially with intimate classes like labs:
    class 1: chads who already know her or bang her are going to sign up and sit next to her so she doesnt appear alone.
    class 2: anyone who is interested and has drive will sit next to her and slowly get her interest. obviously they would need to get her to want to sit next to them the next class.
    class 3: by now seats are probably assigned or everyone will just sit in the same spot every time so it would be weird as fukk to go sit next to some one new, especially an HBB if you are some FA aspie
    class 7: by now some pathetic 4/10 beta cuck is going to sit next to her and game her since no one else has. he will be shut down and exploited so she will get good grades and by the end of the class she will forget he even existed.

obviously she hasnt found an acquaintance yet so you need to go asap and fill the gap

i forgot to add this but in situations like work or classes where you see a girl consistently, it will be much easier for them to open up to you and to GET them to like you. go for it brah, as long as you dont smell like mold you should be able to get her interested in you.
    Nah its not first day of class, its the second last week of class ayy lmao, got 1 more week then I won't ever see her again, unless next semester im lucky

Originally Posted by 7Friday7 View Post
    If you get rejected so what? The one that casts the most lines gets the most bites.
    True, just getting tired of being rejected, its a waste of time imo if I can avoid it