Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GJLuke View Post
    Time to log off misc and go be productive with my time..

Lol just lol at people who spend their time complaining about bathroom rules on an online anonymous forum....

Strong lives.
    says the guy who writes walls of text complaining about people complaining.

strong life.

Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lol just lol at people who spend their time complaining about bathroom rules on an online anonymous forum....

Strong lives.
    Go ahead and log off then. You seem to think underdeveloped children sharing bathrooms and locker rooms is a derisive issue. Most don't agree with you, as many states are already vetoing this drivel from Obummer. Go ahead and tackle those 10/10 important issues bruh. We got this one.

Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol this is a terrible idea,

imagine all the freaks showing their dck to Girls in the restroom?

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Strong lives.
    Says the guy seeking online approval to work at a goddamn food stand.............
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post
    use whatever restroom/locker room they want in schools.

How the fuk does this even happen?

How the hell did we even get here as a country? We cater to the most minor group...the very few % of the population above everyone else.

fuk me...i just cant believe it

/rant
    you don't think this is just some over hyped up chit going on?
    Srs question. All the problems we have in the country with poverty, drug abuse increase with heroin, mental illness handling firearms, but the current news cycle most important is where trannies go to take a dump?
    Sometimes think we're getting played with this goofy chit.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" -Arnold

Photography Crew
    Canon T5I

DonaldBastard is just really nice. (+1000) DonaldBastard is just really nice. (+1000) DonaldBastard is just really nice. (+1000) DonaldBastard is just really nice. (+1000) DonaldBastard is just really nice. (+1000) DonaldBastard is just really nice. (+1000) DonaldBastard is just really nice. (+1000) DonaldBastard is just really nice. (+1000) DonaldBastard is just really nice. (+1000) DonaldBastard is just really nice. (+1000) DonaldBastard is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not a liberal, I'm more libertarian.

I'm just seriously baffled that you guys are so brainwashed by the news that you actually seriously care about this issue.

Out of all the issues out there in the world.. this issue is a 1/10 issue in terms of significance.

The media just likes talking about this issue because it really riles up dumb people and gets them views. I'm being serious.
    Spot on. With all the attention gay marriage received, it's no surprise that this tranny stuff is pulling in the big ratings. The reality is that most of these minor social issues are irrelevant to the everyday lives of the vast majority of America. However, dumb people [and women] are able to put together an opinion when the topic comes up in a discussion. Makes them feel all 'political' and tingly on the inside. Next time you hear folks discussing the tranny restroom issue, try to get their input on campaign finance reform and see how quiet they get.

Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm glad that we have something we agree about then.

I don't agree with Ron Paul on everything. But overall Ron Paul is the GOAT politician of our era. (srs)

I disagree with Bernie on a lot of stuff.. but I do recognize he really seems to be a man of intregrity and honesty, I commend and respect Bernie for that at least.

I'm waiting for an Abraham Lincoln type of politician to emerge. A true leader of massive integrity and intelligence. When was the last time when we had a really really awesome president?
    You are such a naive simpleton, just keep waiting. Ron Paul had a chance in the debates, he was ineffective and did not have mass appeal.

Yes, Bernie seems honest but has no idea how to configure economic policy. The man's personal finances are an absolute disaster. I'm going to trust one of the poorest senators to create prudent fiscal policy?

Maybe it's you that needs to go to senator school... Lmao

Everything you say is just so naive. Did you start following politics in 2008?

Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    >>Official Cologne Crew Verified Splitter<<
    >>Spring Cutters Crew - SCC<<

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fulloffat View Post
    you don't think this is just some over hyped up chit going on?
    Srs question. All the problems we have in the country with poverty, drug abuse increase with heroin, mental illness handling firearms, but the current news cycle most important is where trannies go to take a dump?
    Sometimes think we're getting played with this goofy chit.
    Over hyped? No.

The president is forcing all public schools to allow kids to use whatver restroom they want or they wont receive funding...

its one thing if a company wants to make a policy to do this but another to force kids to do this...kids who routinely do stupid stuff and make bad choices.

Just because there's biger issues doesnt mean smaller issues should be avoided.

ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL at you guys discussing this.

You realize this is a complete bull**** issue that doesn't even significantly affect anyone's lives? Yet you *******s talk about this and get serious about this.

Bush Presidency = Iraq war (tens of thousands of deaths (army and civilians), trillions of dollars, decades of instablility in the middle east, etc)

Obama Presidency = Different bathroom rules.

And you guys are fookin spending your time talking about bathrooms? I want to neg everyone seriously talking in this thread, srs.

But seriously, you beta *******s need to stop watching the news and go do something with your life. Talking about bathrooms is just a brainless way to spend your time and an issue that the media likes to bring up because it riles up stupid people. It's a distraction the media uses rather than talking about the real and important stuff, because dumb****s like you guys eat it up

Start caring about real and significant issues dumbasses.
    I do not like Hillary.

But she owns this girl here:

[youtube]tMegFe2GUp4[youtube]

OP, are you going to be a person who just complains about things online? If you truly cared about this, go become a senator and change the rules so people have to use the appropriate bathroom.

You all can hate Hillary... but while you're here complaining and whining about things on misc, she's out there hustling and actually impacting the world.
    Oh no. One transgender girl may be in the stall next to some girl taking a chit.

What's the big deal?

BRB, thousands of people dieing every day in the middle east.. yet this is what you care about.....
    I'm glad that we have something we agree about then.

I don't agree with Ron Paul on everything. But overall Ron Paul is the GOAT politician of our era. (srs)

I disagree with Bernie on a lot of stuff.. but I do recognize he really seems to be a man of intregrity and honesty, I commend and respect Bernie for that at least.

I'm waiting for an Abraham Lincoln type of politician to emerge. A true leader of massive integrity and intelligence. When was the last time when we had a really really awesome president?

I'm just seriously baffled that you guys are so brainwashed by the news that you actually seriously care about this issue.

Out of all the issues out there in the world.. this issue is a 1/10 issue in terms of significance.

The media just likes talking about this issue because it really riles up dumb people and gets them views. I'm being serious.

Strong lives.
    Signed in to neg. Urine idiot.
    Trading/Investing Thread Crew
    Math Thread Crew
    Poker & Sports Betting crew

**1st Team All Sports Misc**
    Portland Trail Blazers Crew
    Oregon Ducks Crew

RIP ThePrimeSalmon

fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post
    Over hyped? No.

The president is forcing all public schools to allow kids to use whatver restroom they want or they wont receive funding...

its one thing if a company wants to make a policy to do this but another to force kids to do this...kids who routinely do stupid stuff and make bad choices.

Just because there's biger issues doesnt mean smaller issues should be avoided.
    oh see I didn't realize the public schools were involved at that level. jfc. I'm just shocked now.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" -Arnold

Photography Crew
    Canon T5I

SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYKO227 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MareeWanna View Post
    8 years of Democrats will do that to you

now imagine what will happen after 8 years of Hillary

You think Obama's bad, Hillary will be like Obama on steroids

16 years of Demonrats
    fixed that 4 u.

Trump has some poison for the rats though. Their tour is over.
    *MFC*
    *MAGA*

"I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" - Karl Pilkington

WWG1WGA

turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000)

typical left wing know it all kid.
    u have zero experience and knowledge of the real world.

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting how half the people in this thread thought my posts nailed it. And half the people in this thread raged at my posts lol

I admit 2 hours ago I was in kind of a ****ty mood and my discourse was kind of immature. I apologize for that.

But seriously, the media is talking about this because it gets views. It gets attention. It's basically "click-bait" news. If this topic rustles your guys' jimmies, you guys need to go experience some hardships.

This topic is marketing + smoke and mirrors. Sure, everything is important. But if you guys are paying attention and seriously caring about this issue.. you are a cuck to the news corporations who are laughing their way to the bank while they talk about this and Trump.. and destroying our nation.. rather than talking about actual important stuff.

Imagine a veteran in Iraq coming home and seeing basically minimal coverage on foreign affairs.. the countless deaths and insane amount of money... coming home and after years of blood, sweat, PTSD, and the death of loves ones and seeing the horrors of war.. to turn on the TV and see news anchors talking about bathroom rules for on and on and on. And that citizens were wasting their time being irate about something so silly rather than much much more important things.

Let me guess, you're a trump supporter? Lol. :P
    Hmm.. im not sure i agree..

I dont know the intricacies of what were talking here.. but if its legit boys and girls exchanging bathrooms then thats pretty big considering the youth are our future.

Why would blacks being segregated from bathrooms and simultaneously ending the segregation be a big deal?

If its just a restroom for trannies.. i agree, its pretty small

But if its legitimately changing how we view sexes/ how the sexes interact.. thats a pretty big deal

Not only directly but also the sexual connotations in general

lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How does it happen? We have a president who is married to a tranny, that is how:

That is michelle Obama while dancing, what is that bulge?

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This was just a successful attempt for our gov to coerce compliance with force. Just thems ticking their hand in where it doesnt need to be. Probably to try and cover up emailgate and the benghazi investigation
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    -Dr. Jordan Peterson Sept 2017
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Interesting how half the people in this thread thought my posts nailed it. And half the people in this thread raged at my posts lol

I admit 2 hours ago I was in kind of a ****ty mood and my discourse was kind of immature. I apologize for that.

But seriously, the media is talking about this because it gets views. It gets attention. It's basically "click-bait" news. If this topic rustles your guys' jimmies, you guys need to go experience some hardships.

This topic is marketing + smoke and mirrors. Sure, everything is important. But if you guys are paying attention and seriously caring about this issue.. you are a cuck to the news corporations who are laughing their way to the bank while they talk about this and Trump.. and destroying our nation.. rather than talking about actual important stuff.

Imagine a veteran in Iraq coming home and seeing basically minimal coverage on foreign affairs.. the countless deaths and insane amount of money... coming home and after years of blood, sweat, PTSD, and the death of loves ones and seeing the horrors of war.. to turn on the TV and see news anchors talking about bathroom rules for on and on and on. And that citizens were wasting their time being irate about something so silly rather than much much more important things.

Let me guess, you're a trump supporter? Lol. :P
    I saw one guy with 0 rep agree with you. The rest agree that you're an idiot.
    NY Mets crew
    Pittsburgh Penguins crew
    NY Jets crew

r̸̺̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ r̸̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ Lolip0p's Avatar
    Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Christian majority country... yet gay marriage and transgender bathroom rights gets supported?

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lalaland86 View Post
    How does it happen? We have a president who is married to a tranny, that is how:

That is michelle Obama while dancing, what is that bulge?
    that is for real michelle obama?

just watched the video. yup...theres a dink in there
    Last edited by tank2003; 05-17-2016 at 12:13 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    -Dr. Jordan Peterson Sept 2017
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    that is for real michelle obama?
    100% real brother. That is michelle obama dancing on the ellen show.

The white pants did her in.

Michelle is a manly figure indeed, but she has children. How is that explained?

r̸̺̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ r̸̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ Lolip0p's Avatar
    Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    5:38 into the video

Originally Posted by Pyrodox11 View Post
    Michelle is a manly figure indeed, but she has children. How is that explained?
    Nobody has ever seen a picture of her pregnant.

Explained.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Public restrooms and lockers should have all have a mandatory social construct test:

Can't match the bits, find a tree.

This should be a non-issue given the absolutely minuscule percentage of "real" transgenders in America, but they're the caboose of "LGB-T" and get the privilege of playing the victim card until they get their way. Even race relations in this country haven't had such a dramatic drive for some sort of resolution or media push, and frankly that is something that truly does impact as us all. No, stop the presses, forget the economy, Clinton's emails, or the refugee crisis Obama kickstarted while trying to earn that Nobel Peace Prize. Hell, forget Black Lives Matter or whatever crap feminists are harping about. No, the number one priority has to be that less than 0.03 percent of the population want to use a different restroom.

With such a ludicrously small number of people that this matter concerns, it should have just been left up to a case by case basis on if a person's bits match up with the restroom sign. As soon as this goes to the courts and a legal precedent is set, then any of the perverts that are the cause for concern could then have an argument protecting their actions because they are being "discriminated" against. Parents lose, kids lose, real transgender people lose, but Obama gets to pretend that his last year in office doesn't see the country in a schism. But hey, religion of pees.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

Ok, fair points. Thanks for articulating that.

I was in a bit of a bad mood earlier when I was posting in this thread.

I honestly think I just read the OP, and the following posts... and just felt this negative, complaining, immature, hater energy... and I wanted to put them down.

I can't have that negative complaining whining energy around me you know? And I see it so much on misc, it just brings me down.

So I return that negativity with my own negativity, rather than mature and respectful discourse. My emotions get to me sometimes.

But krazy, thanks for responding in a mature and respectful way and intelligently explaining those thoughts. Fair points. Thanks.
    Go to your safe space. If you can't handle this forum, then I suggest going to a more liberal forum; perhaps reddit. I'm sure you will find many more opinionated and open minded cretins to share your erroneous views with.

Trump '16

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Give government control of schools and they will ruin schools.

Make Canada Great Again Psyllius's Avatar
    Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    DO THIS or we cut all your funding.

Sounds like a bloody dictator.
    They don't want you to win.

Common sense Crew.

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pyrodox11 View Post
    Go to your safe space. If you can't handle this forum, then I suggest going to a more liberal forum; perhaps reddit. I'm sure you will find many more opinionated and open minded cretins to share your erroneous views with.

Trump '16
    u realize theres literal brain surgeons that post on some reddit sections right

theres a section that you can draw wisdom/advice from for almost everything

you're retarded if you don't use reddit as a resource in 2016
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)