Thread: My Titan log

TITANDHT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Titan log

Hi guys, a bf history.
    My name is steve
    I suffered with micro penis since I was 14
    I am nearly 30 now and have finally.. I hope found the answer. Titan gel

I will keep logging and updating for all you guys afraid to talk about this and to try and show there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Routine.

8 am Apply titan.
    Massage in
    Wait 20 mins then stretch for 10 minutes

5 pm follow the same routine.

In 3 months I have added size from 4.3 inches to 4.9
    And over 1cm in girth

This is after no size change in 4 years of trying every exercise and every routine.

Please show your support as this is really difficult for me to talk about.

Steve.

Just so every one knows, the product is a clear liquid, and I use 1 finger tip measurement and apply that.

Another thing ive noticed is if I apply it to my chest like I have been the last 2 weeks I'm really looking drier, I know that's one of the uses, but ive never been even remotely dry in my life.

Also taking
    Vit c injectable
    Vit b12 injectable
    Rutin
    Vitd3
    And I make smothies with protein and quite a few vegetables added.

I also use rhodiola 500mg a day, 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

Morning everyone, still carrying out my normal routine, I have a little bit of pubertal gyno so I'm following Russianstars advice of using a 0.5ml dermal roller and after rolling the area for 5 mins around both nipples I'm applying titan.
    So far I haven't seen anything as I only started a few days ago.

Can anyone suggest a really good tasting bcaa, I was using watermelon flavour extend, but I wanted to try a different brand?

Also any really good exercises for building biceps?

How is everyone? I know my log wont get many guys subbing but I hope the info here could prove to be invaluable to some of you.

One of the biggest things I'm noticing is how hard my morning wood is, I haven't had really healthy erections ever, but now this last week or so I'm getting good ones.
    Love the drying affect and that I also feel less anxious, probably a combination of the rhodiola aswell.
    TITAN 12% DHT GEL, the beginning of my life change.
    Tren cough is cardio leaving my body.

Morning everyone, how are you all, I measured this morning and was 4.10 inches!!!!

Ok guys are there is some confusion here.

Testosterone converts into two very distinct hormones.
    Estrogen
    And DHT OR DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE, OR 5a-dihydrotestosterone.

Testosterone converts into DHT via 5a reductase.

Other names for DHT are..

Androstolone, stanolone, anabolex, anaprotin, andractim, androlone, gelovit, pseomax, stanaprl, neoprol, adactrim, testexdht, and of course the first real copy and strongest formula on the market TITAN.

DHT is used in science and in medicine as an androgen, it cannot via any pathway convert into Testosterone.
    It cannot aromatize, and so therefore it cannot cause any of the sides associated with Testosterone conversion into estrogen.

DHT has 33 times the affinity to Androgen receptors than Testosterone.
    If a person is born with congenital 5-a reductase deficiency , you wont have the predominant characteristics of a fully developed man, and some of these are..
    Gyno , small penis, high balls, low testosterone, a round face, weak features, no body hair, small chin, saggy skin.
    They may have normal testosterone levels, but without DHT they do not develop normally.

DHT binds stronger to receptors than estrogen, which is why it can be used instead of aromasin, arimidex or letro to reduce estrogen without lowering igf. Even though aromasin elevates igf , it does not to the same degree dht does.

DHT can be used to prevent gyno, and it has been used to treat gyno caused by a lack of dht in many clinical studies. Masteron was used as an injectable because of its ability to bind to the androgen receptor and reduce GYNO, it also can lower water retention on cycle caused by estrogen and prolactin.
    DHT does this to a far greater degree, it also reduces SHBG far more than provirion, winny or masteron.

The other way DHT works is to increase penis length, by binding to the receptors in the penis it increases length, health, and girth of the erection and flaccid penis. Studies have shown DHT to be the only successful way to treat a small penis or micro penis. And its been prescribed for this with an inflated price tag.

TITAN is DHT nothing else, with a unique carrier its able to penetrate and bind to the androgen receptor, it lowers estrogen, dries up the user, and increases mental clarity. Over time prolonged use increases the penis length and makes the user more masculine.

Why would you want to lower your estrogen, or use a synthetic estrogen when you can use TITAN?

Over use can interfere with testosterone production and lower its output, but through topical application this is rarely an issue.

Kindest regards R.S

Originally Posted by TITANDHT View Post
    Ok guys are there is some confusion here.

Testosterone converts into two very distinct hormones.
    Estrogen
    And DHT OR DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE, OR 5a-dihydrotestosterone.

Testosterone converts into DHT via 5a reductase.

Other names for DHT are..

Androstolone, stanolone, anabolex, anaprotin, andractim, androlone, gelovit, pseomax, stanaprl, neoprol, adactrim, testexdht, and of course the first real copy and strongest formula on the market TITAN.

DHT is used in science and in medicine as an androgen, it cannot via any pathway convert into Testosterone.
    It cannot aromatize, and so therefore it cannot cause any of the sides associated with Testosterone conversion into estrogen.

DHT has 33 times the affinity to Androgen receptors than Testosterone.
    If a person is born with congenital 5-a reductase deficiency , you wont have the predominant characteristics of a fully developed man, and some of these are..
    Gyno , small penis, high balls, low testosterone, a round face, weak features, no body hair, small chin, saggy skin.
    They may have normal testosterone levels, but without DHT they do not develop normally.

DHT binds stronger to receptors than estrogen, which is why it can be used instead of aromasin, arimidex or letro to reduce estrogen without lowering igf. Even though aromasin elevates igf , it does not to the same degree dht does.

DHT can be used to prevent gyno, and it has been used to treat gyno caused by a lack of dht in many clinical studies. Masteron was used as an injectable because of its ability to bind to the androgen receptor and reduce GYNO, it also can lower water retention on cycle caused by estrogen and prolactin.
    DHT does this to a far greater degree, it also reduces SHBG far more than provirion, winny or masteron.

The other way DHT works is to increase penis length, by binding to the receptors in the penis it increases length, health, and girth of the erection and flaccid penis. Studies have shown DHT to be the only successful way to treat a small penis or micro penis. And its been prescribed for this with an inflated price tag.

TITAN is DHT nothing else, with a unique carrier its able to penetrate and bind to the androgen receptor, it lowers estrogen, dries up the user, and increases mental clarity. Over time prolonged use increases the penis length and makes the user more masculine.

Why would you want to lower your estrogen, or use a synthetic estrogen when you can use TITAN?

Over use can interfere with testosterone production and lower its output, but through topical application this is rarely an issue.

Kindest regards R.S

Thought that was cool so I thought id post it up.

Thought that was cool so I thought id post it up.
    Still going well

Bought a new hair product from russianstarpeptides called ZOI, its amazing, I think that and 12%dht gel titan are gods gift,
    Best products ive ever come across.

Still going well

Bought a new hair product from russianstarpeptides called ZOI, its amazing, I think that and 12%dht gel titan are gods gift,
    Best products ive ever come across.
    So in 5 months ive added 1.5 inches in length to my penis.

And now running topical dnp called hades from the same guy, much safer and amazing fat loss without dnp sides.

titangel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey all,,
    view mor video user titan gel here : (www .titangel .org )
    Thanks for view