diezel_170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need your help...

do you think I should gain weight to look massive say a weight of at least 200 lbs, or stay where i am 170 lbs to get rock hard?
    I did not have sexual relations with that women~~~~

Bill "Pimpman" Clinton.

tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Who cares what anyone else thinks, do what you want to do, for you, and no one else BUT you.

Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ginobili has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ultimately its your decision....you have to decide the way you want to look and do whats necessary to achieve that look.
    Don't hate the playa hate the game!!!
    Go Spurs Go!!!
    Soy un Don Juan!!

Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's all you man. What are your goals? Do you want to look huge? Do you want to be chisled? Ask those questions and there's your answer.