Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nebamartinez View Post
    but wanted pictures of the hammerhead porch... I guess I could live with it the way it is but this thing was kinda expensive.
    NO, have it sent back or get a new piece. Mech may correct me if I'm wrong but.... the missing top weld WILL affect strength of the steel because of the downward pressures on that piece..... that top weld is critical IMHO.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats. Amazing.

IMO Given the price/quality - it needs to be right and it's their responsibility to ship it right the first time. This is what you are paying for.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    NO, have it sent back or get a new piece. Mech may correct me if I'm wrong but.... the missing top weld WILL affect strength of the steel because of the downward pressures on that piece..... that top weld is critical IMHO.
    It does affect strength, but that gusset underneath is not going to fail. I'd get it fixed just for the fact that it looks different.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Originally Posted by C123C View Post
    Congrats. Amazing.

IMO Given the price/quality - it needs to be right and it's their responsibility to ship it right the first time. This is what you are paying for.
    Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    It does affect strength, but that gusset underneath is not going to fail. I'd get it fixed just for the fact that it looks different.
    Thank you guys

I know it's there and it will probably just eat at me so I'll see what they will do... I guess I can do without the monkey bars for awhile :/

I'll upload some better pics of the rack and the problematic pieces...

Last edited by Nebamartinez; 05-20-2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Added pictures

krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Rack looks fantastic neb...

Ok, I will admit it.. I have seen it, read it, and heard of the functionality, but I still have no clue how the Keyhole design works!

Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by krlafont View Post
    The Rack looks fantastic neb...

Ok, I will admit it.. I have seen it, read it, and heard of the functionality, but I still have no clue how the Keyhole design works!
    Hi mang:

Krlafont - It allows for adjustment of either safety spotter arms (not pictured because I don't have any yet) or J-hooks/bar catches on the lateral sides of the uprights... For instance: the inside keyholes are staggered (or set at a different height) from the outside keyholes which allows for 1.5" hole spacing vs 3" hole spacing. I'll get some pictures of the adjustablility in just a few minutes

My photobucket keeps crashing... As soon as it starts working properly I'll be able to post those pics

Finally figured out how to fix photobucket to link photos...

For example #7 shown from outside and the inside #7 is visible through keyhole to show offset

Last edited by Nebamartinez; 05-21-2016 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Trying to add pictures

Problematic pcs

Right hammerhead porch:

Left hammerhead porch:

Landmine:

Last edited by Nebamartinez; 05-20-2016 at 02:28 PM.

Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    WOW! Awesome rack...This is arguably the best rack you can buy at any price. It is a beauty! Congrats! If money was not a consideration this would be the rack I would've picked in my shopping. As others have already commented, for the price that you have paid for this piece you should get Hans to fix whatever needs to be fixed. I'm sure he will take care of it all for you.
    @[M]====[6]@ Mech6 Crew #18 @[M]====[6]@
    @[]====[]@ Rogue Barbell Club #35 @[]====[]@
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #1 ──<//>─<\\>──

krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nebamartinez View Post
    Hi mang:

Krlafont - It allows for adjustment of either safety spotter arms (not pictured because I don't have any yet) or J-hooks/bar catches on the lateral sides of the uprights... For instance: the inside keyholes are staggered (or set at a different height) from the outside keyholes which allows for 1.5" hole spacing vs 3" hole spacing. I'll get some pictures of the adjustablility in just a few minutes

My photobucket keeps crashing... As soon as it starts working properly I'll be able to post those pics

Finally figured out how to fix photobucket to link photos...

For example #7 shown from outside and the inside #7 is visible through keyhole to show offset

Thanks Neb.. My piddly reps are on spread!

Thumbs up Rae Crowther customer support

Originally Posted by Bluemirage75 View Post
    WOW! Awesome rack...This is arguably the best rack you can buy at any price. It is a beauty! Congrats! If money was not a consideration this would be the rack I would've picked in my shopping. As others have already commented, for the price that you have paid for this piece you should get Hans to fix whatever needs to be fixed. I'm sure he will take care of it all for you.
    Thanks I love it and if given the choice would definitely buy the same rack again!

Originally Posted by krlafont View Post
    Thanks Neb.. My piddly reps are on spread!
    Thanks bro!!! I'll take whatevever reps come my way (hopefully positive ones)... I've had only one negative rep from someone that said I was "wasting posts" (eventhough I still think the content was relevant to the OP post lol) Yet I've seen posts from the same person that could be classified very much so as "wasted posts" that were not related to the OPs post... Things that make you go hmmm!?! LOL Oh well...

I sent one email to Hans with the description of the issues and pictures and David replied early the same morning that they are making new porches and will give me a credit for the landmine if I decide to keep it... The landmine is pre-made in black is what they said... Although the credit is a little tempting I think my OCD will get the best of me in deciding on getting the matte black landmine

Both Hans and David are very quick to reply and remedy any issue(s) with their equipment; which I'm very greatful for and believe that their post sales support speaks volumes for them... They do provide great customer support!

....moving on to my next piece for the old garage gym.. 1080 bench red frame and black top (hopefully this baby won't take as long to get as the rack)
    Last edited by Nebamartinez; 05-23-2016 at 09:29 AM.