cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Rubber Flooring Inc customer service - thumbs up

I know this isn't really equipment but flooring is important as well.
    Just wanted to post my experience:

Was shopping around for flooring and contacted them for a quote. The quote was supplied with a little lower than normal. After shopping around I found a few companies with lower quotes but their pics didn't give me a warm and fuzzy about their product. After getting multiple quotes on different options from Rubber Flooring I decided what I wanted to get.

I asked CS if they could match it and actually came in lower so it was significantly lower than their discounted price. They also included lift gate service with no additional fee.

Was told since it was custom cut it would be 5 business days to cut and 5-7 business days to ship.

The order was placed 5/6 late at night and I was promptly supplied PO info and the freight service number after that was set up. It arrived this morning after only 7 business days. I put down one roll this morning and will likely finish the rest this evening.

The rolls look nice and I'll follow up after a little use. At this point, I wanted to give Rubber Flooring credit for being great at Customer service, beating competitors pricing and great communication.

Will post pics after I put down the flooring.

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Always a pleasure to hear positive comments from vendors. Any more details about what product you went with? i.e. 3/8" rolled? 1/2" rolled? Did you go with a colored speckle or straight black? Are you laying over a sub floor of any kind or right over the concrete? (Can't recall if you are a basement guy, garage guy or something else).

And yes, flooring properly falls under equipment.
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    ▪()()-----()()▪ York Barbell Club #83 (DD) ▪()()-----()()▪
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    ▪[M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #14 ▪[M]===[6]▪

Seeking: Knowledge

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dieselmike View Post
    Always a pleasure to hear positive comments from vendors. Any more details about what product you went with? i.e. 3/8" rolled? 1/2" rolled? Did you go with a colored speckle or straight black? Are you laying over a sub floor of any kind or right over the concrete? (Can't recall if you are a basement guy, garage guy or something else).

And yes, flooring properly falls under equipment.
    Mike, I went with a 3/8" roll, 10% blue that is going over a concrete garage floor. I'm debating keeping two stall mats for a dedicated deadlift area but I doubt I put up enough weight to ever risk the concrete underneath (May just cut one one and have two 2'x3' foot sections).

I have a few pics I took yesterday to show how it looks (it's dirty since my garage was dusty as heck and I haven't used any tape/adhesive so it has a few days to stretch and settle). The seams should be better hidden after adhering it to the concrete).

It was super easy to put down. The biggest issue is moving out all of the stuff that a five and six year old amass.

Overall, I'm really happy with the flooring, pricing and service. Perhaps I'm just overly excited to take over the entire garage as opposed to my 8x12 space. Now I wait on my new rack
    Attached Images

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow. That looks great. Really a big fan of seeing you and recent guys going with this 3/8" rolled floors (Urban & Atty within the past few months). I like the looks of the blue speckles too. Excellent choice.
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    ▪()()-----()()▪ York Barbell Club #83 (DD) ▪()()-----()()▪
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    ▪[M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #14 ▪[M]===[6]▪

Seeking: Knowledge

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The flooring looks great and sounds like they were a good company to deal with. I'm planning at some point to put this in my basement gym. I've put it off mainly because of having to move all the equipment out. But I have a feeling the boss is going to put her foot down and I'll be putting the rubber floor down.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also give Rubber Flooring Inc. a big thumbs up, friendly customer service and my 'Quickship' rolls arrived in no time. Rubber didn't have a terrible odor and so far everything is looking good and holding up well (installed last November). I also bought a gallon of the cleaner and degreaser and it works really well, zero complaints.

Would buy again / 10
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks great! My workout room is in the basement, and I'm considering moving from stall mats to the rolled flooring in order to cut down on seems and just make it look better.

Is everyone going with the custom cut, or has someone ordered the precut and done the cutting themselves?
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I went with three 4'x26' rolls and then cut them as needed, the 3/8" thickness cut really easy with a straight blade. The only thing I may do in the future is tape them down again with a wider double sided tape (wife bought cheap), or seal the small seam with a rubber filler that Rubber Flooring sells. Not only to keep moisture and mold from forming, but I wonder if that's how some places get it to appear like it's one solid piece of rubber.

http://www.rubberflooringinc.com/acc...am-sealer.html
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome topic and review. I was checking this stuff out online recently.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991