Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)

What makes a good iron plate?

I'm curious what you guys look for with a good quality iron plate. What kind of weight tolerance? What kind of finish? Interlocking or no? Etc...
    www.repfitness.com - Gym equipment manufacturer.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What kind of bar do you have?
    Really good quality plates are ivanko and eliko brands.
    It looks like Rouge brand are starting to put out a quality weight.
    I look for plates that weigh what they say on them.
    I have bought used iron weight plates that have been as much four pounds off.
    I like the ones that are relatively thin and are round not hex shape.
    If you get ones that are machined (look for lines on the back side of the plates)they are usually really close weight wise.
    Mid price weight plates i like and have are CAP brand.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Deep dish, slightly rounded lip, attractive hub, accurate within Ivanko standards (weight and hole slop).

Make them look like this, and let me know where to send the monies.... (black please)

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like deeper dish plates because they are easier to load and look cooler... I know, its material for the lift but the mental aspect of it looking like your living more weight is nice. LOL also, I like fairly tight tolerances on center holes, The loose goose fit sucks when your letting from the floor and truing to load plates. I have older Cap and Ivanko plates. I have about 1000 pounds of each, but almost never use the Cap because the thin plate design with almost no lip is a pain the move around... plus the don't say IVANKO!

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look no further than Rogue's New Calibrated Powerlifting plates. Guys are loving these things both on this forum and elsewhere. Apparently, they are just knocking it out of the park with these plates. Rogue on a mission to destroy all competition it seems. Unless you have something very different and unique to offer, I wouldn't bother.

Oh.... and what Urban said of course.
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    â–ª()()-----()()â–ª York Barbell Club #83 (DD) â–ª()()-----()()â–ª
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    â–ª[M]===[6]â–ª Mech6 Crew #14 â–ª[M]===[6]â–ª

Seeking: Knowledge

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do agree with DM, Rogue's plates look pretty awesome! Only potential gripe I would have is they look like they would be difficult to slide on and off the bar (if the hole is accurate like Ivanko). Then if one fell flat on the ground 'forgetaboutit', might as well just leave it there and order more plates LOL.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it's all about the budget that determines expectations.

what price point are you trying to court your buyers at?
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Clean machining, accuracy, a good fit on the bar and pricing are my go tos.
    ▪[[────]]▪ York Barbell Club #65 ▪[[────]]▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #65 []---[]
    â–ª[M]====[6]â–ª Mech6 Crew #3 â–ª[M]===[6]â–ª
    ─</>─<\>─ BWTG Cluster #65 ─</>─<\>─
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #65 ||---|| ▪█────█▪ Equipment Crew #74 ▪█────█▪

Sig line is not a novel.

kllrbee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kllrbee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kllrbee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kllrbee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kllrbee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kllrbee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kllrbee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kllrbee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kllrbee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kllrbee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kllrbee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Deep dish, slightly rounded lip, attractive hub, accurate within Ivanko standards (weight and hole slop).

Make them look like this, and let me know where to send the monies.... (black please)

Damn...those are purty!!

MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonkeyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Classic style. Accuracy. Hole Tolerance and lip as large as possible. The reasons I chose Ivanko OM. Wish they were a bit more deep dish though, as the Yorkies above.

Those new Rogues really are nailing it. Now if they can only do a deep dish version.....
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #75 ▪██─────██▪

I'm not even joking Nuke, if someone was able to make a similar plate to the York's I would have my CC at the ready and would dump the rest of my plates on CL (except for the real York's of course). Three spoke it so that it just says 'Olympic / Standard / Barbell', make sure you get that nice round lip, and even if the weight was CAP quality/pricing I think they would sell. That's just a single person's opinion though, I just have to believe many others would be on the same boat as me.

I get a chubby every time I run across this picture....

musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WerkSan colored plates looks cool

Gray Matter Lifting Dont Want None's Avatar
    Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    I'm curious what you guys look for with a good quality iron plate. What kind of weight tolerance? What kind of finish? Interlocking or no? Etc...
    The guys at FringeSport asked me a similar question late last year as we were going back and forth after a Reddit exchange.
    I basically told him what you've got here so far around tight hole tolerances, accuracy, smooth finishing, etc. The basics of a quality plate. Then you have the personal preference of appearance.

This is one of mine, but I love the "simple" design, especially the smooth and round hub. http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/004...29648827137642

I also really like the ones Urban noted (the old school Yorks), and I'm currently working on refurbing some of these bad boys: http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/images/...ywL/s-l225.jpg

The one negative you run into trying to make your own plates, is defining your market. I'm not entirely sure I'll ever buy brand new plates, and I enjoy the ability to custom refurb vintage plates (I also like the idea of owning Vintage USA plates, part of the draw of the Yorks, etc.). Others want the "best", so they are grabbing Ivanko and Eleiko, and now Rogue. You are then pretty much left with the other target market, which I'm thinking are the people buying the Sports Authority and Dick's Sporting Goods plates. You aren't going to get anything more than budget from them. Not sure who your target customer is with a non budget, non top end plate?
    My personal motto is Better than Yesterday. This defines who I am, my view of the world, and my goals in life. Each day, I try to be a little better than I was the day before. A little smarter, a little stronger, a little happier.

On social media as Gray Matter Lifting

Gray Matter Lifting Dont Want None's Avatar
    Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MonkeyT View Post
    Classic style. Accuracy. Hole Tolerance and lip as large as possible. The reasons I chose Ivanko OM. Wish they were a bit more deep dish though, as the Yorkies above.

Those new Rogues really are nailing it. Now if they can only do a deep dish version.....
    I'm thinking if they are moving towards the commercial realm, that might push them to do something more than just their current iron offering. But a crossfit box I don't think has any need for iron, and your powerlifting gyms would in theory just grab the powerlifting discs? Not sure, never been to a powerlifting gym myself.

It'll be interesting to see Rogue's potential move into commercial, if that means machines or not, and where they go.
    My personal motto is Better than Yesterday. This defines who I am, my view of the world, and my goals in life. Each day, I try to be a little better than I was the day before. A little smarter, a little stronger, a little happier.

On social media as Gray Matter Lifting

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Duke are you able to share anything about if there's a good margin on bargain iron plates? i mean obviously it can't be TOO shabby, but i'm willing to bet there's a reason that Rogue is spending their money/time focused on the higher end market than the cheaper; i'm willing to bet it's tough to compete with the big box retailers' offerings in terms of convenience and pricing.

the market for iron seems to be a bit saturated. you've got Dicks/Sports Authority/Durham offering their $300# sets (a lot of that is TROY (bo/O brands, CAP plates, doesn't York have an economy line? or a company's in house versions) and then rogue has their own rebranded version. then you seem to have small jumps in some companies like Troy with their PO/HO lines) then up to Troy legacy, cemco, intek, ivanko OM, etc...

i understand you can't talk too much shop on a public forum, but like my initial response: i'm curious what price point you're looking at selling to.

people interested in buying your rack and FID often seem budget minded, and i'm curious how much more they'll be willing to spend on the plates when they can wait for a sale.

i'd be curious to see if you're still working on that 0-90 bench that's on par budget-wise with your FID.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    ...but i'm willing to bet there's a reason that Rogue is spending their money/time focused on the higher end market than the cheaper...
    Dom, I suspect that the use of the Rogue brand during powerlifting events was a big reason for it. They also sink a lot of money into crossfit games. It's great advertising... not that they aren't popular already.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    Dom, I suspect that the use of the Rogue brand during powerlifting events was a big reason for it. They also sink a lot of money into crossfit games. It's great advertising... not that they aren't popular already.
    oh i don't blame them. i think they're doing a great job of keeping an eye on what people want and are willing to spend their money on.

i just mean that people aren't afraid to pay a little more for Rogue branded stuff (i don't know if they'd go too crazy) and i think if there were a bigger market for "regular" cast iron plates that Rogue would take the time to put their name on the plates they stock as their house brand.

Could be just because they're more about crossfit, but i'm betting it's also because there's a better margin on the other stuff. maybe that's just me being cynical.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My guess is that you're right about the margins, especially if targeting consumers. Chain gyms seem to like exclusive contracts for machines and plates. Rogue hasn't really expanded much in that direction yet even though they acquired Nebula. I think making powerlifting plates and competition bumpers for events that will give them lots of exposure was an important move. Consumer level plates will be mostly about the margins. But with their popularity, I think they could definitely pull it off.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

IMO that would be the beauty of creating a plate similar to the old York. The old York's were not cast perfectly, in fact some would probably say the current CAP/FG line would be equal accuracy just with an uglier design. So what would happen if someone took a design that's already highly desired (that no one else is using), and then priced it to compete with CAP? Effing lights out, the recommendation would be buying the CAP OB-86b and then the deep dish plates until you can afford revolvers. I know nothing about plate manufacturing, otherwise I would be looking into doing this myself (serious).

I'm also interested something similar. In the Rogue club topic I mentioned that I'd like them to make a cast iron version of their Arnold plates. I think they would sell like crazy. The weight is weight guys (the majority?) won't care unless they're priced competitively but I think there's a large enough market for it.

Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    A big NO to interlocking. I used Troy interlocking plates for several years at an employee gym. I find it annoying to need to spin the Troy interlocking plates so that they fit together. Also, the design is sort of counterproductive because the interlocking pieces tend to push against eachother and the plates are pushed further apart unless you use collars.

Uniform size and machining of the plates is a big plus. Black paint.

Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    I'm also interested something similar. In the Rogue club topic I mentioned that I'd like them to make a cast iron version of their Arnold plates. I think they would sell like crazy. The weight is weight guys (the majority?) won't care unless they're priced competitively but I think there's a large enough market for it.
    Absolutely, I read that about the Rogue plates and agreed. Even if they just painted them or chrome plated them like Weider/York did with some of their cheaper plates. Would look pretty damn cool.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Deep Dish Plates! Can't understand the reason for getting away from these. How many people can actually max out a bar with deep dish plates and lift it?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IMO that would be the beauty of creating a plate similar to the old York. The old York's were not cast perfectly, in fact some would probably say the current CAP/FG line would be equal accuracy just with an uglier design. So what would happen if someone took a design that's already highly desired (that no one else is using), and then priced it to compete with CAP? Effing lights out, the recommendation would be buying the CAP OB-86b and then the deep dish plates until you can afford revolvers. I know nothing about plate manufacturing, otherwise I would be looking into doing this myself (serious).
    Didn't York already do this with their Legacy plates?
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    Deep Dish Plates! Can't understand the reason for getting away from these. How many people can actually max out a bar with deep dish plates and lift it?
    I'm pretty sure that you are the only one!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

Originally Posted by rlundregan View Post
    i just wish they had gone the true deep dish style on them. looks like they just took their better-casted olympic plates and put them under the lathe to sell for a better price.

Originally Posted by rlundregan View Post
    I'm just not a fan of the Legacy series, and the current deep dish plates look even worse. I had considered buying a full set of the Legacy a while back, but changed my mind after looking at the bloated writing and that big 'R' stamp on the front.

845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 845ToastT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree with deep dish plates. As far as accuracy, I think within 2% is a happy medium.

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not even joking Nuke, if someone was able to make a similar plate to the York's I would have my CC at the ready and would dump the rest of my plates on CL (except for the real York's of course). Three spoke it so that it just says 'Olympic / Standard / Barbell', make sure you get that nice round lip, and even if the weight was CAP quality/pricing I think they would sell. That's just a single person's opinion though, I just have to believe many others would be on the same boat as me.

I get a chubby every time I run across this picture....

I had a chubby when Itook the pic.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

â—‹---â—‹ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] â—‹---â—‹
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The true deep dish design probably won't be reproduced, it's a design that cracks easy.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

â—‹---â—‹ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] â—‹---â—‹
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~