Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    5 days out update

Got off to a bit of a late start this morning... woke up 45min later than I had planned on (there wasn't an ounce of energy in my body when my alarm went off at 10, so I snoozed). When I finally mustered the energy to get out of bed, I:
    -made my normal morning shake
    -did my 20min meditation
    -took my caffeine and got my 1hr cardio on the stationary bike done (which was rough)
    -showered
    -rushed out to the tanning place so I could get my dad his car back in time (ended up staying in the bed longer than I meant to, so I'm burning a bit now lol)
    -came back home and cooked my chicken breast + eggs meal
    -got my studying done (did twice the amount I normally do so that I'm nice and caught up)
    -burned my dad's and my 60sec songs for our individual poses onto blank CDs
    -got my second shake in
    -did some quick chores, figured out weights for today's lift and packed for the gym
    -went and did our FINAL depletion session... upper body only
    -showered, put on tan lotion (always do this when I shower the day I tan)
    -picked up some Coke Zero and a Detour protein bar (to be eaten tomorrow) from the store
    -had to figure some things out w/the promoter (will discuss below)
    -made my final meal, egg whites + broccoli
    -and now it's almost 11pm, so I'm finally relaxing a bit.... told a friend we'd chill tonight but I don't have nearly the energy to do that

So some notes:

The final depletion workout tonight was rough. My dad and I were both mentally tapped out (not only are we chronically depleted, but this time we don't even have the benefit of having the increased carbs and fat from Friday and Saturday in us), so it was a drag to get thru. Plus the chest/bicep issue was giving me some trouble.

I've also just been doing a ton of hyperanalyzing things this week. Like worrying that since we cut our depletion work in half, we won't have fully depleted muscle glycogen stores and risk spilling over after the carb load.... And the worry that the 900g carb load followed by the low-carb higher fat day might not partition like we'd like.... etc. But I'm doing my best to really take the lessons I learn in meditation and apply them here... can't fixate on things that only result in paralysis by analysis. End of the day, we have our set plan, and we're going to do it to the best of our abilities.

The cool news:

While this isn't 100% finalized yet (still waiting on promoter's confirmation e-mail), we got some pretty cool news tonight. So due to so few ppl registering for the bodybuilding men's open (only 3), the promoter e-mailed my dad and I asking if we'd like to both cross over into the open, even offering us half off each to do so. Took some convincing my dad (understandably so... $110 isn't chump change), but we decided we're going to do it.

That means my dad and I will be competing against each other. Also means, somewhat more importantly, that I'm guaranteed competition this time around. The promoter told me I was the only one registered for Junior's, so this way I get to actually match up against other competitors and see how I do. Now, it is the open and so I could be competing against some 220 lb. shredded dude. Doesn't really matter to me.... like I told my dad, I'd choose taking 5/5 over 1/1 any day of the week. No question. I feel like we've both worked way too damn hard these past 13 weeks to not at least have some objective judging of the finished product. It would be like doing a semester-long project that's worth 50% of the final grade in that class (the other 50% being the satisfaction of getting so lean, etc.), just to find out on the last week that it won't be graded. Except in that case, I'd rather get 0/0 than 0/100... you get the point though.

Originally Posted by TGreggors View Post
    Going to Kings Dominion after the show is going to take some energy! but would be a sick way to celebrate. and as for grabbing a drink, if you do, gotta fill us in on what it is at least when the time comes, haha. curious to hear your preference. I drink very seldom nowadays, but when I do, love me some whiskey and coke zero. or just some scotch on ice if i'm feeling classy and sassy
    Originally Posted by IK9 View Post
    we'll get along [=
    Mah men. Yeah whiskey and Coke Zero is the easy choice... simple, tasty, and gets the job done. And none of that bottom tier Diet Coke nonsense....
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com
    Never sensational. Always real.

Currently just coming off of a show; follow my offseason log:
    Mindfulness, Mastery, and Muscle - DJaRiHardstyle's Offseason Mission
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172199513&pagenumber=

TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    we'll get along [=
    If I/when I come out to Vegas again, will be hitting you up!

I feel like it's kind of a given that you have to wing the final 24 hours or so before the show and modify things based on how you're looking and feeling...like Cliff Wilson said that he intentionally wants his athletes to look a tad bit spilled over on Friday night because the issue typically corrects itself by morning. Similarly, I've heard of 3DMJ implementing cardio sessions ON the morning of show day if the athlete looks a tad bit spilled over. I feel that it's really hard to know precisely how much food you need to do the job, even if you take a calculated approach to this whole prep. Just nailing that sweet spot is a task that needs to be taken in the moment, and while having a tentative plan is good, it definitely should be subject to change.
    Documentation of the full year of training prior to my first bodybuilding contest: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167779831

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171615023

"Training is the actual stimulus while nutrition is only permissive to muscle growth."-Eric Helms

Bodybuild like no one is watching.

Hunger is the best sauce.

DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    4 days out update

Today hasn't gone too hot, tbh. Definitely at one of the lowest (but not THE lowest) points of prep right now. Just the prolonged hypoglycemic state really making it hard to do anything. I don't remember what it feels like to have energy at this point. And that all takes a pretty big hit on me mentally, since I have my demons anyway and so prep only makes things worse.

I've always wanted my next prep to start when I was in a better place mentally. Because I didn't want it to be the thing I use to try to feel better... that only leads to the "if only I were in [x] situation" mentality that makes my happiness dependent on this one thing. I guess when talks of my dad and I competing together came up, I was just too excited at the opportunity and didn't really have the strength to prioritize my own health.

REGARDLESS, I'm here now and can only make the best of my present situation. That's just difficult to do when I don't even feel like I have the baseline energy to go hang out with friends and not just sit around all day (even if I am spending this time working/studying).

I was planning on my normal routine of waking up, meditating, and doing my cardio, but since both my dad and I were scheduled to do cardio today, we just went together and then practiced our posing. So my day looked like:

-Woke up at like 10, took my 2 scoops whey, did my 20min meditation
    -Started my studying, got another meal in later
    -Dad and I went to the gym, did my 1hr cardio, some mobility/stretching, posing practice, showered
    -Back home, finished my studying, had my 2nd shake
    -Took trash out, other various chores
    -Tried working on tomorrow's TWIN but just felt like trash and didn't get much done
    -Had my last meal

That's about it. The problem is the continuous cycle of trying to change myself from a standpoint of disliking who I am now. I'm starting to realize that change will never come until I.. corny as it sounds.. learn to like myself. Meditation, therapy, and medication have all certainly helped with that, but it's a long process and won't change overnight. Idk.

I know it's not as exciting to read the depressing, self-pity posts as it is to see all the cool foods someone ate throughout the day and fun things they did, but I also just want to be straight up and honest in this log.

Tomorrow is our last cardio session, done in the AM, then 75% of low-carb macros (normal Wednesday diet), then the last lifting session. And after that, we begin carb loading. So while both my dad and I feel extremely depleted and flat today, my bet is tomorrow, before that pre-workout meal, will be us at our flattest and stringiest.

Oh, hit a weigh-in low this morning by like 2 pounds. Pretty crazy. I'll keep updating... hopefully things improve once I get some food in me.

I feel like it's kind of a given that you have to wing the final 24 hours or so before the show and modify things based on how you're looking and feeling...like Cliff Wilson said that he intentionally wants his athletes to look a tad bit spilled over on Friday night because the issue typically corrects itself by morning. Similarly, I've heard of 3DMJ implementing cardio sessions ON the morning of show day if the athlete looks a tad bit spilled over. I feel that it's really hard to know precisely how much food you need to do the job, even if you take a calculated approach to this whole prep. Just nailing that sweet spot is a task that needs to be taken in the moment, and while having a tentative plan is good, it definitely should be subject to change.
    This is a good point. An unchanging, static plan for Friday night/Saturday morning wouldn't make much sense; my only worry is my lack of experience doing this kind of stuff (not to mention the fact that I'll have to be in charge of it for both my dad and myself), so I don't want to make any hunger-based rash decisions that ruin my physique.

Not way too worried though.
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

3 days out update

So I almost completely forgot to make the update for tonight... it'll be pretty quick and to the point.

This morning was our last cardio session of prep (30min for my dad and 1hr for me, as per usual). Knocked that out after my morning meditation, got my new TWIN up (below), got my meals in, wasn't actually able to get my studying in today unfortunately, and we left semi-early for the gym tonight so that the carb load could start earlier and therefore be done earlier. So that was our last training session of prep... was an absolute drag to get thru and my left knee freaked out on me during leg extensions, but the whole thing felt so cool being the last hoorah and all. Then we started the carb load tonight and did some practice posing.

After the gym, talked with my dad about how cool of an experience this has been. Cliche as hell, but my thoughts are this: Regardless of how we stack up against the other competitors on Saturday, or if anyone else even shows up, neither of us can leave this saying we didn't put absolutely everything into it. I haven't pushed myself as hard as I have these past 14 weeks ever in my life, no exaggeration. And tonight after the lift, all I could think about was all the times throughout where I started doubting myself or even legitimately came close to reasoning out that I can't keep going with this, and all I could think about was just how worth it each of those moments were. Yes, this is all very corny, but I'm a corny person.

Point is, I learned a lot about myself and what I'm capable of throughout this prep. I still see areas deserving of improvement, not only physique-wise (4-5 more weeks and we both could've dialed things in like crazy, but oh well) but in terms of my ability to incorporate bodybuilding into my life and not the other way around. That's going to be one of my biggest goals for the next prep I do, years and years down the line... it'll be MUCH longer, with diet breaks and room for error and all, but most importantly it'll serve as an opportunity to step outside of my comfort zone and achieve things in my non-fitness related life that I want so badly. Next time around, I want to take people up on offers to go out on the weekends without using my diet as an excuse... I want to be able to drop what's "optimal" in a heartbeat for something that takes precedent in my life outside bodybuilding.

Anyway, this is dragging on much longer than I'd anticipated.

Here's the latest TWIN:

TWIN #10 (8/10/16) – Jailed for Vegan-Pushing, “Natural” Foods Not Healthy, and Obesity Ages the Brain

And....

Video: Contest prep training (PEAK WEEK)
    Without further adieu.... the last training sessions.

Last edited by DJaRiHardstyle; 08-11-2016 at 07:47 PM.
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kameronn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Youtube link not working for me.

It's been really admirable (yeah I'm mirin) of you on how dedicated you to the grind you have been this entire prep. I hope you and your dad have one of the best days of your lives at the show my man.

2 days out update

Been pretty wiped all day, didn't get my studying done for the 2nd day in a row, etc. I'm just antsy and want Saturday to be here lol. Spent today practicing my posing a bunch and helping my dad with his individual routine, eating my high-carb yet underwhelming meals, grabbing coffee, watching Step Brothers, and teetering on what my diet's gonna be tomorrow into tomorrow night/show day. Moments like these it would be dope to just have a coach tell me what to eat, how to train, etc.

Not sure what time we're leaving tomorrow to get to the hotel, but it might have to be on the later side, as we have to wait for my step-mom to get off of work. It's a 2.5 hour drive up to York, so the hope is just that we don't hit traffic and it's not ridiculously late when we check in. My dad got me my own hotel room, which would be cool if we were staying Saturday night as well, but alas we are not lol. Planning on showering before we leave, doing my final full shave tomorrow night once we get there, and then applying our Dream Tan after we check-in Saturday morning (8:30am) at the venue.

Putting together a quick checklist of stuff I need to bring. Mainly:
    -Dream Tan
    -Posing suit
    -Razor/shaving cream
    -Individual pose song discs (4 discs total, b/c I made back-ups for us both)
    -Camera (need to remember to ask for promoter's permission before filming)
    -iPod, earphones, chargers
    -Pre-workout... and probably bottled water, as hotel tap water freaks me out
    -Gloves (for Dream Tan application)
    -My sleep mask.
    -Crappy baggy clothes, flip flops, and then a change of clothes for after
    -Weights/bands to pump up
    -Food
    -My meds
    -Gas-X for post-show (this should be like #1 on the list tbh)

That's basically it.

Diet goals post-show

As counter-intuitive as it sounds, I'm so thankful this is the last carb load. I feel 10x more productive, happier, energized, etc. on the low-carb days than these. It's a combination of the elimination of thermogenics (so, can't take my Concerta), the "carb coma" (I always, without fail, think it'll be a grand idea to take melatonin the night of, and always, without fail, end up realizing it only amplifies things), and the near-binge pattern of eating it encourages.

It's one thing to have your egg white meal and then your tuna meal and then your shake, etc., and while it's boring, at least it's filling and gets the job done.... But downing 6 bagels, a bowl of Cream of Rice, and 2 protein bars just as my pre-bed meal is torture. You'd think it would be an awesome break from the rest of the week's intense dieting, but no: Think giving a starving child a nice juicy burger but then taking it from him when it's only 3/4 done. It's just a complete mental f**k and models the exact eating behavior I don't want to exhibit post-show.

In fact, speaking to that point, I think my dad and I have both basically decided our diets after this show are going to be pretty much the same as what we've been eating (egg whites, ground turkey/chicken, protein powder, protein bars, greek yogurt, cream of rice, broccoli, spinach, etc.), but the meals will now have adequate carb sources with them, condiments to our liking, etc. And we can go out to eat socially now, we can grab something to satisfy our cravings now if hungry, drink even, not worry as much about meal timing, etc.

That said, I'll of course be tracking my macros still and will aim to start hitting my new maintenance calories. As neither of us got quite lean enough that we'll have to worry about rapidly regaining weight to get back to healthy BF%, we can instead just kind of liberally reverse out of this. But all in all, it's WORLDS easier to stay on track with whatever physique goal I have when my meals aren't like a pack of Lunchables and cocoa puffs lol. I just wanna stick to what my body's been getting, just spruced up with the extra stuff it needs. Geez, my Advanced Nutrition professor would cringe reading all of this.

Originally Posted by Kameronn View Post
    Youtube link not working for me.

It's been really admirable (yeah I'm mirin) of you on how dedicated you to the grind you have been this entire prep. I hope you and your dad have one of the best days of your lives at the show my man.
    Yea me neither, not sure what's up with it. I've tried everything, ugh.

And thanks so much man, that means the world. You'll see it on FB!
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good stuff ^

The end is near my friend.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166196451

TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TGreggors has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your time to shine! You've made it. Now time to just have some fun with all of the work. Please keep us updated if you can!
    Documentation of the full year of training prior to my first bodybuilding contest: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167779831

"Training is the actual stimulus while nutrition is only permissive to muscle growth."-Eric Helms

Friday night update... this is it

So I got up this morning, had my protein shake, got some studying in, saw my chiropractor (he says this chest/bicep thing is most likely a nerve entrapment issue stemming from the left trap/lat... just gotta ice liberally and see if being on not-starvation cals will do its thing), downed a white Monster, then went and picked up some long sleeve loose-fitting shirts we can wear over our tan.

Basically came home, cooked up a really quick meal (6 oz turkey breast + 1 egg) and ate it, packed, and then immediately headed out. Took us some 3 odd hours cuz of traffic, but we made it. I have my own hotel room since my brother decided to come up with my mom tomorrow morning instead of us.

We picked up 2 Met-Rx Big 100 bars each, and so far I've had one. So that's all I've eaten today: 2 scoops MTS whey Apple Pie flavor, 6 oz turkey breast + 1 egg, and 1 Met-Rx bar. I'm still looking slightly spilled over tonight, so no more food until tomorrow morning when I reassess (b/w the 8:30am check-in and ~12pm pre-judging for men's BB, I'll have more than enough time to wait out a spillover or carb up a bit if I'm flat). We also brought some PES High Volume to take before pumping up (brought a resistance band and two 15 lb DBs).

My dad and I went through our mandatories 2x and then individuals 2x this morning, then went through them both once again tonight at the hotel. I just finished shaving my entire body, which was a nuisance and a half. Now it's about 11:30pm and I'm ready to conk out in a second.

Feels crazy that it's already here. It's been a rough road getting here and neither of us got as lean as we'd hoped, but in the end, I can look back on these 14 weeks and say I left nothing in the tank and gave it my all, I battled through some really brutal mental games, my dad and I bonded over something most fathers/sons wouldn't dream of doing, and every second of it was worth it.

Could I have been better about practicing moderation when necessary? Absolutely. Was this a less-than-ideal approach to dieting for a contest? Sure. But there isn't a regret in my mind right now, and I'm just excited to share this moment with loved ones and friends tomorrow, and then make the return to normal life: where I can go out to eat with ppl, I don't have to constantly expect 100% adherence from myself, and I can start focusing on my career path, my friends, my own self-care, etc.

Thanks to all of you who checked in regularly and supported me on this ride.

Good stuff ^

The end is near my friend.
    Not the end of prep, the beginning of a new, more successful offseason

Your time to shine! You've made it. Now time to just have some fun with all of the work. Please keep us updated if you can!
    Absolutely, thanks man. Your words have been super helpful throughout this thread
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Just happy that I could help at all. I just know that second opinions/reassurance can help tremendously when you're stuck in your own head all the time, making all of the hard calls and decisions. SHOW DAY!!! waking up early to pound some food?

by the way, am a huge fan of the TWIN entries. Since I am stepping away from formal nutrition education nowadays, it is nice to be able to have what's new collected together and presented in a convenient package :-)
    Last edited by TGreggors; 08-13-2016 at 05:46 AM.

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You've come a long way in 14 weeks.. enjoy today.. update as much as possible!!!

Show day

It's been such a wild ride. I'll post some pictures in here hopefully tomorrow once I can get them from fam's phones.

Overall, it was a great experience. My mom came, stepmom, dad obviously, brother, ex (we're still close friends) and her mom. I had a ton of fun up there, met some cool people, all of whom were super supportive and a lot of whom commented positively on my physique. That's a big change from last time, where most of the comments were well-intentioned but backhanded "hey, you've still got some years to improve" or "maybe you'd do better in men's physique".

Results
    Out of my Junior's (23 & under class), I was the only one and so won by default.
    Out of middleweight, I came in 2nd out of 3 but apparently it was really close b/w me and the #1, which surprised the hell out of me b/c this guy had size for being a middleweight.
    Very few people actually came in super conditioned.

Oh, and I weighed in at 164.

Eats
    I'm honestly too tired to grab my phone and upload pics, but I might tomorrow. Basically, had some scrambled eggs, a sausage, and danish w/a little coffee for breakfast, a bunch of protein bars throughout the day and like no rice cakes surprisingly. Had 2 cupcakes during intermission b/w prejudging and finals that my ex made for me. Then we went to Outback, what I've been craving, and I got the 14 oz. NY strip steak (medium) covered in sweet bourbon bacon sauce w/loaded sweet potato (honey butter + brown sugar), some baked mac n cheese I hardly touched cuz it wasn't what I was expecting, and coconut shrimp. Also had some bread w/butter as an appetizer and a chicken tender my brother didn't want. Then for dessert I got their "Chocolate thunder from down under" - warm pecan brownie topped w/ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, the whole shabang. Then just came home and had half a granola bar.

Plan moving forward now is to not worry too much tomorrow.. gonna get lunch w/some of my stepmom's family and my step sister + her boyfriend. Will just eat when I'm hungry other than that. Starting Monday, gonna ease back into things, get back on my new maintenance (guesstimate, then tweak based on weight gain/loss) and will stay on that for a couple weeks to let my hormones return to normal before jumping back into a bulk.

I'll be starting a new log for that once I get the pictures up.

Thanks again for all of your love and support.

Just happy that I could help at all. I just know that second opinions/reassurance can help tremendously when you're stuck in your own head all the time, making all of the hard calls and decisions. SHOW DAY!!! waking up early to pound some food?

by the way, am a huge fan of the TWIN entries. Since I am stepping away from formal nutrition education nowadays, it is nice to be able to have what's new collected together and presented in a convenient package :-)
    Appreciate it! I saw that there seems to be an absence of that online, so thought it might be a cool niche to go after.

You've come a long way in 14 weeks.. enjoy today.. update as much as possible!!!
    Thanks homie!!
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Saw the video on ********...rocky theme ahaha. so cool! congrats again, man. added a solid ten pounds to your stage weight from last time, I think. Eager to see some pics! Sounds like you kept it completely reasonable post-show as well.

Great job!!!

Looking forward to new log!

My individual pose:

EDIT: Not sure why that's not working. This keeps happening -_-

Pics from my middleweight class (guy on far left got 3rd, guy in middle got 1st, I got 2nd):

With my dad:

Saw the video on ********...rocky theme ahaha. so cool! congrats again, man. added a solid ten pounds to your stage weight from last time, I think. Eager to see some pics! Sounds like you kept it completely reasonable post-show as well.
    Yeah, YouTube is flagging it for the song, so gotta figure that out before I post it. Should be available on my YT channel for those who want to see, tho.

Thanks man, I didn't really think about the weight but yeah I guess so lol.

Great job!!!

Looking forward to new log!
    TBA sometime tonight or tomorrow

Today (post-show):
    My plan's been to just eat and not count macros today, while not "binge eating". Here's a little recap so far:
    -Breakfast I had 3 protein bars (one was one of those mini ones), ground turkey breast+eggs+low fat cheese, oats w/cinnamon+Splenda
    -Lunch we went out to eat with stepmom's family and my step-sister, her bf, and their baby: I had fish & chips + tartar sauce + malt vinegar, fries, 1/4 of my brother's plain burger, Diet Coke, then a small gelato from this ice cream place we went to
    -Had a vanilla sweet cream cold-brew coffee from Starbucks and a sample of apple cinnamon bread (1 bite) at the grocery store

Not sure what dinner's gonna be yet, it's 6:50 now, and I'm not that hungry per se so I'm gonna hold off on it until tonight. Probably gonna see Bourne with a friend, so we might get something then.

I'll go over the diet moving forward in more detail in my new log, which I'll have up soon. But it starts tomorrow, and I'm ready for it. Just happy to not be on poverty cals constantly lol.
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Strong Mind, Strong Body. LoganBrown's Avatar
    LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, not sure how I missed this thread. Looks like I dropped in just in time to find out about your next thread. Lol had you in 1st place personally brah, better condition and overall package from those pics but thats just the subjectivity of the sport. Pretty sick how both you and your dad competed. Props to you both for a helluva showing!
    Strong mind, strong body.

445 Squat/500 Dead/295 Bench

New AVI looks good!

Come follow my new log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...13&pagenumber=

Originally Posted by LoganBrown View Post
    Damn, not sure how I missed this thread. Looks like I dropped in just in time to find out about your next thread. Lol had you in 1st place personally brah, better condition and overall package from those pics but thats just the subjectivity of the sport. Pretty sick how both you and your dad competed. Props to you both for a helluva showing!
    Appreciate your placing hahaha, and no worries, come follow my new log. Great to have you along!

New AVI looks good!
    :*
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com