jlinn316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Yearly Log til My First Pro Show!

As I wrap up my busy summer and military responsibilities, I will start focusing on my Pro Debut next year. This is where I will log weekly about my Macros/Nutrition, Workout regimen (as I prep for my last powerlifting meet), and day to day lifestyle. I am a busy person with clients and they come first, so expanding on a weekly log will be doable for those interested to see. I know there is a lot of information thrown out here and there it's up to you to decide what information is more reliable for you to follow. I carry my own coach to work with so it takes the stress of me figuring out what I need to be doing on a week to week basis.

I'm hoping this thread doesn't turn into a **** show with people trolling and just talking negatively, I want this to just focus on a day in the life type of scenario. You can ask questions and so forth and I will respond but let's not get carried away.

I'm an IFPA Pro Natural Bodybuilder, Functional Strength Coach, Pn Level 1 Certified and I compete at 74kg Classic Raw Powerlifting. I am in the Military so any fellow veterans and/or servicemen and women please friend me and I will do the same.

Strong Mind, Strong Body. LoganBrown's Avatar
    LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000) LoganBrown is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're not in the Misc dude, we all respect and encourage each other's threads here. Count me in, can't wait to see what an IFPA Pro's day to day prep looks like!

Btw, thanks for the service!
    Strong mind, strong body.

445 Squat/500 Dead/295 Bench

jlinn316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's what I like to hear. A good community of encouragement is the best. Appreciate the response, and look forward to delivering some decent posts and information. Are you currently or do you compete? What type of training do you like to dabble in?