Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not going to have the surgery after all. After looking around I found an I love kickboxing class that is 120 a month for endless classes. It's not forever, just to get the weight off. I highly enjoy the classes, my entire body is engaged and it's fun.

Burns around 1000 plus per hour class I attend so all in all it would be about the same amount of time as with the surgery minus all the side effects.

After I've gotten to where I would like to be, I'll continue to kickbox with my own bag and area.

MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadAlice will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool I love Kickboxing (yes I do)

Thank goodness for this studio for real, it was my 6th hour long kickboxing class completed this second week and man I'm so pumped. It's got body conditioning, weight training of sorts because of one's own body weight. It's so high energy different ages sizes male female. I go at different times because of my internship schedule but I'm meeting new folks all the time 'are you Hannah?' Yup, that'd be me. My sweaty mug shot was taken after my first class and after my 5th class in a group shot. It is 120 a month but, I'm having so much fun, burning 1000 some odd calories an hour class and loving it. I shall report back as time goes on, I've signed up for a year until November 2017 I'm betting I'll have all the fat off and be in the best shape I've ever been.

Feeling great...I've entered a 45 day challenge with ilovekickboxing...greatest investment I've made in myself 15823558_225519854564197_7288006110215524827_n.jpg

I'm at the bottom left...after workout endorphin's are aw some

adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
    Feeling great...I've entered a 45 day challenge with ilovekickboxing...greatest investment I've made in myself Attachment 8534981

I'm at the bottom left...after workout endorphin's are aw some
    Awesome! I love both kickboxing and a challenge so this is pretty cool that you're doing both. I can't wait to see the changes for you at the end of it. Kick (box) some booty!
    Online Training and Nutrition Coach
    www.AccidentalFitnessQuest.com

Have a training or nutrition question? PM me or ask me on FB: www.********.com/AccidentalFitnessQuest

*waves to the ladies* well I've been kickboxing my way to fitness for the last 3 months and thus far I love it! Here is a new video of me yesterday at the studio. https://youtu.be/QrE7PQhtHbc I've lost about 3 inches sense starting and man this is such a fun way to get into shape.

ilkb.jpg

This was taken at the 12:30 pm class today, I'm the one in the run 4 mercy t-shirt

there is another challenge! I absolutely love them! It's the April abdominal challenge to kick start summer workouts! And I'm the one on the mat in the blue pants going a bit slower but still keeping at it! It's comady gold, and was a lot of fun yesterday http://youtu.be/57C9P5YCAZI
    Last edited by MadAlice; 04-02-2017 at 07:04 AM.

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is awesome! I'm actually really glad you didn't have the surgery - so much risk involved, and it's so cool you found a workout you love. $120 a month is expensive, but you're worth it!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    This is awesome! I'm actually really glad you didn't have the surgery - so much risk involved, and it's so cool you found a workout you love. $120 a month is expensive, but you're worth it!
    Thanks, Ananda girl! There are a lot of risks involved yes, but for some people, the benefits outweigh the risk. For myself, I've still got good habits from the year and a half that I was prepping for the surgery. I drink butt loads of water now (oh my gosh in class I think I get my entire day's worth) ha. I haven't had carbonated anything for 10 months now, tastes funny when I sip something with carbon in it and my stomach just gurgles, like woah what? heh.

Also, I've been finding that the classes are so much more than just the classes, it's the community. I might do this for 2 years I'm not sure yet. There are plenty of guys and gals who are much heavier than I am and who run circles around me who have been going for 3 or 4 months longer than I have.

Some are going to have surgery, some are not. But it's neat to be a resource of info. on the subject because however one chooses to become a better them it is a life long change.

One young woman is going to have the sleeve done, but she's lost 50 pounds thus far! she was 350 and now is in the high 200's! I've spoken with her at the 5 pm classes when I see her and she and I have become good pals. She is an inspiration to me to keep going, she runs in the fast lane when we start class and I'm amazed!

The 120 a month is an investment I'd be making if I'd had the surgery done, IE. For vitamins specifically for those that have had the sleeve done. I did some number crunching and it was about 100 or so a month of special foods for the first year etc.

Again thank you all for the continued support and stay tuned because this summer I have a feeling I'm going to be dropping like crazy. :P

anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, the healthy habits are so important no matter what route you take! I never want to discourage someone from doing surgery if that's what they need but like I said, you've been successful without it I love that you have found a fitness community too - that makes a big difference as does finding the balance in the lifestyle that makes you able to continue for life. I've been an on again, off again person because I needed to be perfect and craved "the end" if you know what I mean. As in "When I lose x amount of pounds I can have fries again" but now I can have fries when I want and it's not the end of the world provided I get back on track.

You're doing awesome, keep it up and keep posting pics!
    Team Ogre Mascot

Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Easter Sunday Class

Update Pictures

The first picture is class recently, the second one is my flatter stomach and the third is a silly picture. I'm feeling so much more energetic, less depressed and better all around.
    Attached Images

Yay!!! Awesome!
    Team Ogre Mascot

Smile Had the Surgery

I had the sleeve gastrectomy the 31st of October 2017. I'm glad that I did 10 months of kickboxing so that I would be in shape post op. There was no fat found on any of my organs! the kickboxing got me in shape for operation and recovery.

I'm day 23 out from surgery and feeling pretty good considering. The first week I had pain at all do but managed it pretty well. I'm up walking around the house and a bit outside, it's taken some time to be able to get up to 64 oz. of fulids a day and close to 100 grams of protin a day all under 1000 calories. (phew)

I'm constantly sipping water, my pee is clear which means I'm getting enough fluid, I'm also less in brain fog then I was even a week ago and the protein intake has helped a lot with that.

So far I'm down 20 some odd pounds but have determined not to weigh myself until I am weighed at my post op appointments monthly. Mentally I'm doing well, I've scheduled therapy appointments every 2 weeks to start out and then perhaps monthly as I go on.

As time goes on I'll be hitting the gym again. I'm starting off slowly and it's hard to give myself grace. (hello, Hannah you just had major surgery!) Going from 100 mph to 5 mph is hard because I've loved the adrilen rush from the HIIT workouts and the community with the classes I was taking. But, things happen for a reason, and it's clear to me now why there was time in between and I didn't have my sleeve done last summer 2016.

So, I'm doing well and I'll update more often as time goes on. I'll be getting back into weight lifting at the gym I used to go to a while ago, again starting off slowly and working my way up slowly.