braden2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to increase my weight, help

I am 178cm tall, but only 60Kg weighty. Am I too thin? However, I am in good health. How to increase my weight in a short time. Give me some feasible advices.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eat more calories and weight train. if you dont do them together you wont get anywhere good trying to gain weight. its as simple as that eat more and lift to gain the good weight...muscle.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

edgar_john has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to increase my weight, help

No, the best way to gain weight is to exercise, because it makes you hungrier, it stores more food into fat, and you gain muscle weight as well.
    You can also supplement yourself with Throttle Matrix. I have been looking for a natural energy supplement like this for a long time! Now MYCHEM 2012 is also available. You can find more information at their site myochem.com.

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by braden2007 View Post
    I am 178cm tall, but only 60Kg weighty. Am I too thin? However, I am in good health. How to increase my weight in a short time. Give me some feasible advices.
    You need to eat a lot of calories. Use fitday.com and plug in what your eating now, and see how many calories that is. Slowly increase that number. Raise your calories systematically, not jacking them up immediately.
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com