atyre21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atyre21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atyre21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atyre21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atyre21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atyre21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atyre21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atyre21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atyre21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atyre21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atyre21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bodybuilding Perception Graduate Research Study - Cal State Fullerton

Hello All,

My name is Anthony Tyre, I currently am in my second year at Cal State Fullerton in the Graduate Communications program.

I am currently performing a research study on the way the professional bodybuilders and fitness models feel about the sport of fitness in general, as well as the how they believe a majority of society looks at bodybuilding and fitness. What are the hardest parts and easiest parts of being in the spotlight at the gym, on the street, etc. Do you find most people associating negatively with bodybuilding and positively with fitness? Elaborate if possible.

Any help spreading these questions would validate my study further as I am trying to get an inside viewpoint from professionals as well as an outside view from people not involved in the sport.

Thank you, I appreciate it greatly. Also a side note, if you do not want to post it publicly for whatever reason you can email it to my school email. Let me know if you need it and I will provide it.