Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why did this thread reach 7 pages

Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    Actually I have no problem saying when something is wrong, that's why I don't need a lawsuit to do so.
    You can say whatever you want, it's not going to change anything.
    o-o' F1 Crew 'o-o
    () Brisbane Broncos Crew ()
    () State of Origin Crew () ♛♛King Lockyer♛♛
    ,,,,Beard Crew,,,,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;

IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kavliari View Post
    Any f*cker who thinks this kind of lawsuit is frivolous are the type of beta *******s who don't get what they order and are too afraid to say anything.... get short changed and just walk away with their head down...

These corporate d*cksnots at SB charge half a kidney for an iced coffee and give you a cup roughly the same size as my 1 yr old daughters milk bottle... IMO every fast food chain in existence needs a serious wake up call, especially Mc*******s with their $15 "value" meals... what f*cking value? Where is this value you speak of? I demolish this peasant meal in minutes and go looking in the pantry for something to satiate my remaining hunger.

This doesn't apply to returning customers, if you're happy to forfeit exorbitant sums of money on overvalued perishables, by all means knock yourself out. For us conscious folk who swing by a fast food joint or chain coffee shop for the first time and end up with some p*ssy little shot glass sized cup of overvalued sh*t, we're entitled to feel ripped off.
    Again, I'll ask the question: How do you know people don't like SB BECAUSE they use a lot of ice in their drinks? Taste is subjective. If someone decides to sell a product or service and has a customer willing to pay for it, why is it in your place to say they're price gouging and overcharging for what they offer? Why is it in your place to tell them what they can offer, sell, how their products are made, and not the people exchanging commodities? Why do YOU, an unsatisfied customer, get to decide what their drink formula/ratio should be and not the satisfied customers? Lawsuits like this are scary because it shows that a few unsatisfied customers can alter the product of a business.

This is like a restaurant that's nationally praised for its soup; serves millions who are completely satisfied with the recipe; and then some ******* like you comes along and complains to the restaurant that the soup they served ME AND MILLIONS OF OTHER CUSTOMERS was too watery and diluted. You sue and have them change their recipe to add more bulk, but then people like me and millions others, who've been completely satisfied with the original recipe, don't like the new recipe and no longer choose to eat there. Do you understand how giving that much leverage and legal power is socially damaging? You're effectively altering a product that people were satisfied with BECAUSE it's made a certain way. IKEA furniture are low quality and complete chit, but that's the appeal. They're light, cheap, easy to assemble/dissemble, and convenient. Changing the structure of IKEA products would destroy the company because it's the reason why people buy their furniture and tables in the first place. If you don't like it take your business elsewhere, but don't change the dynamic of a business because YOU'RE unsatisfied.
    Last edited by IcePikachu; 05-04-2016 at 10:57 AM.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    make coffee. put it in cup. freeze entire thing into one big block. you now have a 24-oz iced coffee.
    Stern Crew

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Did someone sign a contract with Starbucks saying that they would never serve them ice in their iced coffee?

You guys might actually have a point if Starbucks were labeling their cups incorrectly or something. But they aren't - the cup is x ounces, you get ice by default with that drink and it takes up some of the space. What are they supposed to do, hand you the ice separately?
    Notsureifsrs.jpg

We agree that Starbucks has wiggle room because of how they "advertise" the size of their cup. Lets not act like there isnt a logical solution to this issue, however. Starbucks should provide a cup that can hold 24 oz of the drink you paid for AND ice...Its literally as simple as increasing the size of the cup.

....but its about money. If Starbucks provided the amount of liquid that you paid for and increase the size of the cup it would eat into their profits.

Lets be real tea this isnt the first time Starbucks has been called on the carpet for cheating their customers on volume. Starbucks has an argument for everything. Their coffees are "custom" and hence they cant guarantee size. In terms of their ice coffees they cant guarantee size because of "ice". Its nothing more than legal wrangling for cheating their customers out of what was "advertised" and paid for....

It may not be false advertising but at a minimum its DECEPTIVE. If you buy a gallon of gas you expect a GALLON of gas. I cant think of any other industry outside of the food industry in which they can give you HALF of what you pay for and tell you to get f***ed.
    Last edited by Scarrdbutsmartr; 05-04-2016 at 06:50 AM.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The fukc is a venti? You mean large?
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OrbOddLaw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wood purchase lifetime supply of uggz n' ipad for her...

it's better to suck dink than to be killed

"My outer appearance was poor, but in this way my inner world became richer than anyone else's. Was it not natural that a young boy who suffered from an indelible drawback like mine should have come to think that he was a secretly chosen being? I felt as though somewhere in this world a mission awaited me of which I myself still knew nothing." --Yukio Mishima

Location: Height: 5'11", Weight: 160 lbs, United States Virgin Islands
    jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100) jawbruh is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by iMakeItRain100s View Post
    I'm a barista at Starbucks. It's not an Ice Coffee, it's an Iced Coffee. We brew hot coffee in an urn, pour it on into a pitcher and put ice in it and that in itself is the iced coffee. The drinks customers order use the iced coffee in the pitcher and ice and "classic syrup" is added to it. It is perfectly legitimate to order an Iced Coffee with no ice. You DO get more of the drink that way, and you aren't charged more. Same with the Iced teas. Or if you want order a venti drink in a trenta cup. No extra charge.
    I have no idea what you just said.

Can you use normal terms please?

Venti? Trenta?

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    The fukc is a venti? You mean large?
    wizard

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    isn't ice just a delayed fulfillment of your liquid requirements? sure it's a solid upon order, but you wait enough and it it becomes the liquid you pay for.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a genuine dislike for Starbucks.

I went into one the other day on their 'earth day' promo in the UK where if you buy one of their promo cups for £1 I think it was, you get a free fill up. You also get 50p off every refill thereafter assumingly for a limited time.

So I go there and no promo cups left apparently... but they say they will do a free fill on any of their other cups they have. So I take a look. The cheapest fukking cup was £11.50 (that's almost 20 dollars for you yanks) and it was a really chit small plastic cup too. Not only that but they were all made in China. I actually laughed at the most expensive one which was around £25 ($40).

Insane.

God's got my back (srs) datboigene's Avatar
    datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how are miscers going at this lady?

someone should sue chipotle as well... the meat portions have been going down and PRICES actually went up

these companies are lying/falsely advertising

INNNN
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Justin Beiber

~VA Crew~

*Scared to put crews in my sig because i might be the only member crew*
    *Put it in my sig anyway crew*
    *Nervous crew*
    *Might delete crews to save face crew*
    *got turned down by guy whom I offered threesome to crew*

velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by datboigene View Post
    how are miscers going at this lady?

someone should sue chipotle as well... the meat portions have been going down and PRICES actually went up

these companies are lying/falsely advertising

INNNN
    does Chipotle actually give a weight for the amount of meat you should get?
    I fap to your avi
    I cry during sad movies crew
    I love my family crew
    STL crew
    Sniffs screwdriver handles crew

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kavliari View Post
    You can say whatever you want, it's not going to change anything.
    It does for me. I don't feel the need to try and change things for everyone.

Here is the official photo of Starbucks iced coffee

Even when they have styled the drink to look its absolute best you can clearly see there is a lot of ice in it. It's also advertised as being served over ice, and the first thing in the ingredients list is ice. How is this false advertising?
    Last edited by cookiefiend; 05-04-2016 at 09:57 AM.

IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000) IcePikachu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    Notsureifsrs.jpg

We agree that Starbucks has wiggle room because of how they "advertise" the size of their cup. Lets not act like there isnt a logical solution to this issue, however. Starbucks should provide a cup that can hold 24 oz of the drink you paid for AND ice...Its literally as simple as increasing the size of the cup.

....but its about money. If Starbucks provided the amount of liquid that you paid for and increase the size of the cup it would eat into their profits.

Lets be real tea this isnt the first time Starbucks has been called on the carpet for cheating their customers on volume. Starbucks has an argument for everything. Their coffees are "custom" and hence they cant guarantee size. In terms of their ice coffees they cant guarantee size because of "ice". Its nothing more than legal wrangling for cheating their customers out of what was "advertised" and paid for....

It may not be false advertising but at a minimum its DECEPTIVE. If you buy a gallon of gas you expect a GALLON of gas. I cant think of any other industry outside of the food industry in which they can give you HALF of what you pay for and tell you to get f***ed.

false equivalence. Gas is a basic commodity that doesn't have different recipes and is always stagnant--87 octanes of 24 gallons of gas is the same no matter where you purchase your gas. Same with basic commodities such as barley, wheat, rye, corn, coffee beans, cotton, wool, tobacco etc. When you're buying SB coffee, you're buying their coffee; their recipe; their brand. That 24 oz coffee you pay for is 24 oz of THEIR COFFEE RECIPE. They can make it however the fuk they want, and you, as a consumer have a right to deny their business and choose to spend your money elsewhere. And other customers have a right to purchase their product because they might like a lot of ****ing ice in their coffee. Taste is subjective. Your argument would be valid if SB was selling their 24 oz coffee beans and there was only, say, 16 ounces in there however. This is more like suing Hideo Kojima in saying that most of his 'games' are cutscenes (ice) and that they're taken advantage of consumers who want gameplay instead, without regarding the fact that his consumers like that his games are story and cutscene driven. Same concept; his game, he can make it however the fuk he wants.
    Last edited by IcePikachu; 05-04-2016 at 10:59 AM.

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pushlimits View Post
    I have a genuine dislike for Starbucks.

I went into one the other day on their 'earth day' promo in the UK where if you buy one of their promo cups for £1 I think it was, you get a free fill up. You also get 50p off every refill thereafter assumingly for a limited time.

So I go there and no promo cups left apparently... but they say they will do a free fill on any of their other cups they have. So I take a look. The cheapest fukking cup was £11.50 (that's almost 20 dollars for you yanks) and it was a really chit small plastic cup too. Not only that but they were all made in China. I actually laughed at the most expensive one which was around £25 ($40).

Insane.
    So you're mad their promo worked so well they ran out of cheap cups to sell you. Got it.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    **** starbucks. Have to ask for extra light ice because even light ice ends up filling 1/4 the cup. Normal ice is insane and legitimately fills 3/4 of it. 99% of people don't care either. Rarely do I see people ordering light/no ice

Snarlynarly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snarlynarly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snarlynarly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snarlynarly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snarlynarly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snarlynarly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snarlynarly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snarlynarly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snarlynarly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snarlynarly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snarlynarly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Starbucks sux. Ppl if you spend 5 bucks 5 days a week getting your ****gucinno, you're spending over 600 bucks per year on ****ing starbucks

600 bucks miscers... With this you can end your virgin dilemma instananeously!!11!!!
    *Hardgainer crew*
    *Lost Rowing State Championship by 0.1 seconds crew*
    *Former socially anxious wuss crew*

Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Old school mentality: "Starbucks' drinks suck because they're mostly ice... I'm going to start a business where we offer bigger cups to accommodate more beverage volume along with the necessary amount of ice."

or simply

"Phuck Starbucks, I'm buying coffee somewhere else."

2016 mentality: "MUH FEELINGS, MUH BEVERAGE, MUH ICE, GUNNA SUE YOU BIG CORPORATION!"

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Snarlynarly View Post
    Starbucks sux. Ppl if you spend 5 bucks 5 days a week getting your ****gucinno, you're spending over 600 bucks per year on ****ing starbucks

600 bucks miscers... With this you can end your virgin dilemma instananeously!!11!!!
    600$ really isn't a lot at all for 5 drinks a week

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jabroni89 View Post
    Old school mentality: "Starbucks' drinks suck because they're mostly ice... I'm going to start a business where we offer bigger cups to accommodate more beverage volume along with the necessary amount of ice."

or simply

"Phuck Starbucks, I'm buying coffee somewhere else."

2016 mentality: "MUH FEELINGS, MUH BEVERAGE, MUH ICE, GUNNA SUE YOU BIG CORPORATION!"
    Lol.

I don't agree with the lawsuit... when you're ordering an iced drink I thought it was pretty common knowledge that the ordered ice is going to contribute to the size of the drink. It's THEIR recipe.

How to save two dollars at starbucks? Order 2-3 shots of expresso over ice. It's like 2 bucks... walk over to the condiment station and add your own cream/milk. Same **** they would do behind the counter except charge you like 4 bucks.

DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    only in america would people complain that there drink isnt a full 24 oz..... most countries dont even have that size
    Sorry we're not poverty.

Originally Posted by Snarlynarly View Post

Thank God we have this 18 year old telling us how we should spend our money.

max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ZeusBrah671 View Post
    lol'd at "29-page complaint"... here i am struggling to write a 2 page essay and this person goes on to write a 29 page complaint about the amount of ice that starbucks gives you
    one (potentially) gets you some money. The other doesn't.
    Signature

Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It is ridiculous the amount of ice they put in the drinks. I think you may be able to ask for less ice but as a baseline policy they fill the entire cup up so they make the amount of product they have stretch further than the price they ask merits.

The amount of actual coffee/milk/product that isnt water surrounding the vast amount of ice they put in the cup is not worth the price they charge. It is something like 3.25 for what is probably 10oz of product. The price jumps from small to large also are not reflected in the volume of coffee you receive, the bigger the drink the less coffee per cent you recieve.

Nobody is forced to consume starbucks but as a first time buyer the product is simply not as advertised. A returning customer cannot make any claim but a first user should be outraged by the coffee they receive. If there is no outrage they shouldnt be reimbursed, if they return for the same drink they should not be reimbursed for that. Starbucks owes money to the proportion of people who are disappointed by their first drink.

It is the same with copious amounts of froth they use. Instead of paying for more coffee you actually end up paying a ridiculous amount for frothed milk.

Starbucks also sells a water which says on the bottle that proceeds go to certain charitable projects. The truth of the matter is that about 1% of the cost of the bottle goes to that project, it says so in smaller print on that bottle.

Starbucks therefore is known to pad its margins heavily, unfairly and advertise as though this is not the case. They are so big and rich because they advertise a regular product, sell a smaller amount of product than presumed and it all gets lost in the high volume, traffic, marketing they do and their satisfied consumers do for them.

Starbucks should be made to pay back its dissatisfied customers.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BobLoblawBrah View Post

Nobody is forced to consume starbucks but as a first time buyer the product is simply not as advertised.
    See post #194. What part of it is not as advertised?

sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stonesfan129 View Post
    I would probably complain or not go there again. I wouldn't bring a silly frivolous lawsuit. I mean, what's next? Can someone sue over a 1/4 lb cheeseburger that only weighs 1/8 lb?

this brah sued and got millions
    biddies in tracksuits

Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ThaJerzeyDevil View Post
    i always get ice coffee black no ice
    oh word?
    *Brazilian Crew*
    *七転び八起き Crew*
    *Los Angeles Misc Crew*
    "Please remember the waters. Thank you"

sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IcePikachu View Post
    Again, I'll ask the question: How do you know people don't like SB BECAUSE they use a lot of ice in their drinks? Taste is subjective. If someone decides to sell a product or service and has a customer willing to pay for it, why is it in your place to say they're price gouging and overcharging for what they offer? Why is it in your place to tell them what they can offer, sell, how their products are made, and not the people exchanging commodities? Why do YOU, an unsatisfied customer, get to decide what their drink formula/ratio should be and not the satisfied customers? Lawsuits like this are scary because it shows that a few unsatisfied customers can alter the product of a business.

This is like a restaurant that's nationally praised for its soup; serves millions who are completely satisfied with the recipe; and then some ******* like you comes along and complains to the restaurant that the soup they served ME AND MILLIONS OF OTHER CUSTOMERS was too watery and diluted. You sue and have them change their recipe to add more bulk, but then people like me and millions others, who've been completely satisfied with the original recipe, don't like the new recipe and no longer choose to eat there. Do you understand how giving that much leverage and legal power is socially damaging? You're effectively altering a product that people were satisfied with BECAUSE it's made a certain way. IKEA furniture are low quality and complete chit, but that's the appeal. They're light, cheap, easy to assemble/dissemble, and convenient. Changing the structure of IKEA products would destroy the company because it's the reason why people buy their furniture and tables in the first place. If you don't like it take your business elsewhere, but don't change the dynamic of a business because YOU'RE unsatisfied.

How old are you?

McDonalds fries used to be so hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. You have no idea.

Then they stopped using peanut oil, they worried about trans-fats, all this in the mid-90s. And now their fries are just "meh".

therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do bitches not ask for light ice?

Originally Posted by BobLoblawBrah View Post
    It is ridiculous the amount of ice they put in the drinks. I think you may be able to ask for less ice but as a baseline policy they fill the entire cup up so they make the amount of product they have stretch further than the price they ask merits.

The amount of actual coffee/milk/product that isnt water surrounding the vast amount of ice they put in the cup is not worth the price they charge. It is something like 3.25 for what is probably 10oz of product. The price jumps from small to large also are not reflected in the volume of coffee you receive, the bigger the drink the less coffee per cent you recieve.

Nobody is forced to consume starbucks but as a first time buyer the product is simply not as advertised. A returning customer cannot make any claim but a first user should be outraged by the coffee they receive. If there is no outrage they shouldnt be reimbursed, if they return for the same drink they should not be reimbursed for that. Starbucks owes money to the proportion of people who are disappointed by their first drink.

It is the same with copious amounts of froth they use. Instead of paying for more coffee you actually end up paying a ridiculous amount for frothed milk.

Starbucks also sells a water which says on the bottle that proceeds go to certain charitable projects. The truth of the matter is that about 1% of the cost of the bottle goes to that project, it says so in smaller print on that bottle.

Starbucks therefore is known to pad its margins heavily, unfairly and advertise as though this is not the case. They are so big and rich because they advertise a regular product, sell a smaller amount of product than presumed and it all gets lost in the high volume, traffic, marketing they do and their satisfied consumers do for them.

Starbucks should be made to pay back its dissatisfied customers.
    That is subjective. It isn't up to you to decide what's worth the price. SB sets it's price and you can choose to agree or not simply by paying or not. People find value in different things. It's that simple

SB is advertising a SB coffee drink. That is what you're getting: A SB branded cup of coffee with their own recipe, style, flavor, formula, and mixture ratio.

And some people like the taste of their surgery, milk tasting coffee. Taste is subjective. It's not up to you to decide. It is their recipe and their product after all. Your only option is to buy or not to buy.

and you're hating on their marketing strategy to sell low quality products at a premium to a bunch of hipsters because.....?? Git Gud *******

SB shouldn't have to pay anyone back. It is still your choice to spend the money even as a first time consumer. brb getting my money back on my house cause I'm dissatisfied as a first time buyer.

Originally Posted by sclimb View Post
    How old are you?

McDonalds fries used to be so hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. You have no idea.

Then they stopped using peanut oil, they worried about trans-fats, all this in the mid-90s. And now their fries are just "meh".
    huh??? Where did I mention Mcdonlds??