Naomionekanobe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Tomorrow will mark one week, and I've never felt better

BWEIGHT 230 lbs
    Height= 5' or 60in
    Age=33
    From HIGI station
    BLOOD PRESSURE 103/68 mmHg
    PULSE 94 bpm
    BODY MASS INDEX 43.65
    BODY FAT % 49.23

Goal Weight
    135-150

Macros(based on ruled.me)

1613kcal
    25g carbs 6%
    115g protien 29%
    117g fat 65%

Supplements= SST(thermogenic fat burner)1 daily, Multivitamin 1 daily, Probiotic, 1 daily, GNC Lean protein shake after workout, immune support 2 daily, 1 drop of B12, Her omegas and Her aminos daily.

Workout schedule
    Monday=High intensity Cycling 60 min, 60 mins weight training(Back and Shoulders)
    Tuesday=High intensity Cycling 60 min, 60 mins weight training(Triceps and Biceps)
    Wednesday=60 mins weight training(super sets for legs and back)
    Thursday=High intensity Cycling 60 min, 30 mins weight training(abs)
    Friday= Whatever I feel like doing(Swimming, boxing, just something)
    Saturday and Sunday are family days unless I miss a day and make it up.

Meals change day to day, but its fun trying new recipes and eating things I have not allowed myself to eat in ages!

Day 1 1285.8 cal, 91.4 f, 93.5 pr, 22.3 c
    Day 2 1430.6 cal, 108.6 f, 94.5 pr, 18.8 c
    Day 3 1230.0 cal, 77.6 f, 106.0 pr, 26.6 c
    Day 4 1204.0 cal, 89.3 f, 98.1 pr, 24.3 c
    Day 5 1180.6 cal, 89.6 f, 94.3 pr, 21.8 c
    Day 6 Today is day 6 haven't finished

Thoughts?

Im terrified that this is not going to work because it is so easy for me to follow, and I have tried everything else. Literally the last time I was able to lose weight I was just eating 600-700 cal a day. I have been exercising and weight training for three years and have come down from 296 to 230. I have gained muscle, quite a bit, but have fat covering it still, and some loose skin. I just want to look as sexy as I feel!
    Last edited by Naomionekanobe; 05-02-2016 at 01:32 PM. Reason: adding sups

repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks great! keep us updated

(Good to see that is easy for you, props)

danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Naomionekanobe View Post
    1613kcal
    25g carbs 6%
    115g protien 29%
    117g fat 65%

Supplements= SST(thermogenic fat burner)1 daily, Multivitamin 1 daily, Probiotic, 1 daily, GNC Lean protein shake after workout, immune support 2 daily, 1 drop of B12, Her omegas and Her aminos daily.
    Macro's look good but remember carbs are NET carbs. You can go over the 25g carbs as long as your net is still under 25. Also, I'd cut out a few of the supplements, mainly the GNC Lean Protein shake and Her Aminos. The shake's macros are pretty awful for Keto and milk protein isn't the best source of protein. Amino's also tend to cause insulin spikes which could kick you out. You might want to cut the thermogenic but that's up to you. I used to take one but then found it totally unnecessary. I was losing plenty of weight already with Keto and losing too much weight, too fast, will leave excess skin.

Workout schedule
    Monday=High intensity Cycling 60 min, 60 mins weight training(Back and Shoulders)
    Tuesday=High intensity Cycling 60 min, 60 mins weight training(Triceps and Biceps)
    Wednesday=60 mins weight training(super sets for legs and back)
    Thursday=High intensity Cycling 60 min, 30 mins weight training(abs)
    Friday= Whatever I feel like doing(Swimming, boxing, just something)
    Saturday and Sunday are family days unless I miss a day and make it up.
    High intensity is supposed to be done at 80% of your full power and not really sustainable for 60 minutes. In any regards, I suggest you stick to low intensity cardio. Something like walking up a very steep incline at a slow pace. Would also suggest you check out some of the novice routines in the Workout Program forums.

Meals change day to day, but its fun trying new recipes and eating things I have not allowed myself to eat in ages!

Day 1 1285.8 cal, 91.4 f, 93.5 pr, 22.3 c
    Day 2 1430.6 cal, 108.6 f, 94.5 pr, 18.8 c
    Day 3 1230.0 cal, 77.6 f, 106.0 pr, 26.6 c
    Day 4 1204.0 cal, 89.3 f, 98.1 pr, 24.3 c
    Day 5 1180.6 cal, 89.6 f, 94.3 pr, 21.8 c
    Day 6 Today is day 6 haven't finished

Thoughts?
    Everything looks good, have you seen a drop in weight so far? Should be seeing the scale drop.

I just want to look as sexy as I feel!
    Damn girl, you're already sexy.
    dy/dx (Weight Loss) = Calories

Goals:
    Squats: 275 5x5
    Bench: 225 4x6
    Pendlay: 205 4x6 (Achieved)
    Deadlift: 315 5x5 (Achieved

Originally Posted by repower View Post
    Looks great! keep us updated

(Good to see that is easy for you, props)
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by danfleysher View Post
    Macro's look good but remember carbs are NET carbs. You can go over the 25g carbs as long as your net is still under 25. Also, I'd cut out a few of the supplements, mainly the GNC Lean Protein shake and Her Aminos. The shake's macros are pretty awful for Keto and milk protein isn't the best source of protein. Amino's also tend to cause insulin spikes which could kick you out. You might want to cut the thermogenic but that's up to you. I used to take one but then found it totally unnecessary. I was losing plenty of weight already with Keto and losing too much weight, too fast, will leave excess skin.

Yes, net carbs( 5g carbs-2 fiber= 3 net carbs, right?)
    I just started on the shake last week as I used to use the Ripped 60 from GNC, but didn't feel like it worked for me. I'm trying to build muscle(Think Linda Durbbessen physique). The fat burners, I also just started last week, I like them for the energy, but, sadly, if they are doing too much, I will stop. I already have excess skin, and plan to get a tummy tuck in the future(possibly, terrified of going under)

High intensity is supposed to be done at 80% of your full power and not really sustainable for 60 minutes. In any regards, I suggest you stick to low intensity cardio. Something like walking up a very steep incline at a slow pace. Would also suggest you check out some of the novice routines in the Workout Program forums.
    So for the cycling, its high intensity to me because I compete with everyone, lol. Its a 60 min class, 5 minute warm up, 10 min cool down, and 5 min stretch. I usually burn about 500-600 calories, and its combined body weight strength training, and cardio.

Everything looks good, have you seen a drop in weight so far? Should be seeing the scale drop.
    I'm looking today when I get to the gym. I feel it though. More energy, and my jeans feel good on me.

Damn girl, you're already sexy.
    Thank you.

danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000)
    -Correct on Net carbs. I also subtract sugar alcohols like Erythritol - stay away from Maltitol.
    -Instead of the shakes, I would suggest buying some casein powder or a blend of whey and casein. I usually mix them with a cup of unsweetened almond milk and a bit of water. I wouldn't drink the almond milk on its own, but in the shake it helps provide the right consistency for only 30 calories.
    -I still suggest you check out some of the beginner programs that's been proven to work. Focus on building strength while keeping to a calorie deficit. I think AllPro's routine would be perfect for you. It's a full-body routine 3x a week.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=169172473

I would do something like this:
    Mon: All Pro's Routine + Optional High Intensity After
    Tue: Low-Intensity Cardio
    Wed: All Pro's Routine + Optional High Intensity After
    Thu: Low-Intensity Cardio
    Fri: All Pro's Routine + Optional High Intensity After
    Rest on Sat & Sun or do some light cardio. You can probably get away doing your High intensity stuff during the beginning of the program but as you increase weights, the high intensity stuff will take away from your lifts.

Note: This is just my suggestion. If you like what you're doing and you're seeing yourself progressively getting better and getting closer to your goals, then continue forward.
    dy/dx (Weight Loss) = Calories

Goals:
    Squats: 275 5x5
    Bench: 225 4x6
    Pendlay: 205 4x6 (Achieved)
    Deadlift: 315 5x5 (Achieved

-Correct on Net carbs. I also subtract sugar alcohols like Erythritol - stay away from Maltitol.
    -Instead of the shakes, I would suggest buying some casein powder or a blend of whey and casein. I usually mix them with a cup of unsweetened almond milk and a bit of water. I wouldn't drink the almond milk on its own, but in the shake it helps provide the right consistency for only 30 calories.
    -I still suggest you check out some of the beginner programs that's been proven to work. Focus on building strength while keeping to a calorie deficit. I think AllPro's routine would be perfect for you. It's a full-body routine 3x a week.
    would do something like this:
    Mon: All Pro's Routine + Optional High Intensity After
    Tue: Low-Intensity Cardio
    Wed: All Pro's Routine + Optional High Intensity After
    Thu: Low-Intensity Cardio
    Fri: All Pro's Routine + Optional High Intensity After
    Rest on Sat & Sun or do some light cardio. You can probably get away doing your High intensity stuff during the beginning of the program but as you increase weights, the high intensity stuff will take away from your lifts.

Note: This is just my suggestion. If you like what you're doing and you're seeing yourself progressively getting better and getting closer to your goals, then continue forward.
    Thanks so much for all the advice. I'm looking into everything you said and continue on with whatever works best. The All pro looks easy to me. I fell in love with cycling, so I know I will continue, just not maybe 3 times a week.