Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dizson View Post
    Not gonna happen, even if the game requires insane skills (which is not true at all), it's still really boring to watch and esports without viewers is not possible.
    People said the same about CSGO and that FPS are boring to watch, yet here it is today being one of the most popular Esports games. Overwatch is currently exploding in Korea which bodes well for it becoming a popular Esport. They still need to add many things but it's definitely a possibility.

And you clearly haven't played the game properly if you think there is no skill required with a lot of the heroes. Noobs will never be able to use heroes like Genji or Hanzo effectively because they aren't very noob friendly. Blizzard actually did pretty well by including some noob friendly heroes like soldier 73 while still keeping him balanced with some of the more skill based heroes.

omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I cant figure out how to use the dude with the revolver properly...

So you "Q" > Then it locks on> Then you need to fire all your shots?

Or do u just Q and go crazy shooting?
    Are you not entertained?

MFC #32

It's All About the U

iiSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) iiSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) iiSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) iiSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) iiSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) iiSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) iiSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) iiSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) iiSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) iiSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) iiSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    roadhog feels like the GOAT, having a self heal is a huge advantage, the game needs maps like tf2 where there were good chokepoints so the action is fast instead of running around for few minutes

Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson
    Originally Posted by Bcider View Post
    People said the same about CSGO and that FPS are boring to watch, yet here it is today being one of the most popular Esports games. Overwatch is currently exploding in Korea which bodes well for it becoming a popular Esport. They still need to add many things but it's definitely a possibility.

And you clearly haven't played the game properly if you think there is no skill required with a lot of the heroes. Noobs will never be able to use heroes like Genji or Hanzo effectively because they aren't very noob friendly. Blizzard actually did pretty well by including some noob friendly heroes like soldier 73 while still keeping him balanced with some of the more skill based heroes.
    Counter Strike was big many many years before CS:GO even came out, so I don't know what you are talking about.

You would be suprised how many games are popular in South Korea and how many games played there as an Esport game yet never became worldwide popular.
    Just a few game to mention: Crossfire, Blade & Soul.

I played all the heroes and they aren't required so much skill. The game learning curve; the skill required, the teamplay is nothing like CS:GO, Dota or LoL. The shooting is pretty much 1 button push without recoil and as I said the game is not watchable. Can u imagine a stadion filled with excited people to watch the game?
    Well I guess we have to wait a bit to find out, but even if the game is good and people want it to be an esport game, then it is still made by blizzard and they are really bad at supporting Esport. Just look at Starcraft 2 and Heroes of the Storm.

I feel like it's a nice casual game to play time to time though.

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I played it for a few hours last night. I think I'm level 8. It's fun when I'm playing with a group of friends, or people that play the objective, aka want to WIN. It sucks when your team is just running around senseless like it's a COD death match. Similar to Star Wars Battlefront. If people play as a team in a team based game it's fun. As soon as everyone ventures off or just camps it's boring. Inb4 "video games are about having fun who cares about winning". No one has fun losing over and over.

At this point I'm not sure if it's worth buying, for me. Unless they have some type of competitive mode I'm not aware of. I think it'll be another Star Wars Battlefront. A casual game you play here and there. There is nothing wrong with that. Every game doesn't have to be competitive. I'm just personally not looking for another casual game. Doom beta felt the same. I'll play more tonight and maybe my initial impression/opinion will change.

Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson Dizson
    Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    I played it for a few hours last night. I think I'm level 8. It's fun when I'm playing with a group of friends, or people that play the objective, aka want to WIN. It sucks when your team is just running around senseless like it's a COD death match. Similar to Star Wars Battlefront. If people play as a team in a team based game it's fun. As soon as everyone ventures off or just camps it's boring. Inb4 "video games are about having fun who cares about winning". No one has fun losing over and over.

At this point I'm not sure if it's worth buying, for me. Unless they have some type of competitive mode I'm not aware of. I think it'll be another Star Wars Battlefront. A casual game you play here and there. There is nothing wrong with that. Every game doesn't have to be competitive. I'm just personally not looking for another casual game. Doom beta felt the same. I'll play more tonight and maybe my initial impression/opinion will change.
    The game will have a Ranked mode with ladder.

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First time playing this game, and I dont get it. My very first game I went like 19 and 7 and from there on I only started doing better. Are the other players just that bad? I had a medal for something like 55% of the teams kills and I never even came close to losing a game out of the 9ish I played before I got off. Im using the tutorial character too so I dont know if hes op or if there are even better characters I can use.

I had fun, but this game seems way too easy so far, and I don't want to know what would happen if I start using callouts. Hopefully in a few days people will become familiar with the game and start playing better.
    No signature

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Benny_Lava View Post
    how can you have a deathmatch mode with the variation of characters tho.. it'd be such a mess.

i love deathmatch but i'm learning to enjoy the game modes that currently exist. generally TDM is all i play in shooters tho.

as much as i'd love a tdm or even a dm it won't happen. unless they exclude some characters, or limit how many of each class/character you can use. even then it'd be a mess.

i am getting ****ing rekt today tho. holy ****. thought i was getting good yesterday. and some dickhead completely ripped me apart and my pharah play style on his mic.

blows my mind people can be such *******s when the game isn't even live yet. yea sorry bro i'm not level 35 and i didn't play the **** out of closed beta day and night. sorry i don't know the game inside and out.

even more frustrating is always the fact they wouldn't dare say anything IRL.

anyway rant over. games a ton of fun. still gotta learn tho. so much strat involved when i'm used to just relying on my map awareness and aiming ability to get my by in shooters.
    yeah i got called out too on brawl mode. was on brawl mode so i could learn the characters, but people are just like wtf. generally i think the community is alright. but maybe because we're all still new. i think there's going to be a lot of trash talking with higher level people
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah I am for sure getting this game. I had my doubts but I am having loads of fun playing.

Very action packed which I like and it takes more skill than I thought it would. The matches happen fairly quickly also so you're not stuck in a game for an hour.

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by omnip0tent View Post
    I cant figure out how to use the dude with the revolver properly...

So you "Q" > Then it locks on> Then you need to fire all your shots?

Or do u just Q and go crazy shooting?
    When you load up the Q, wait for little red skulls to appear over the enemies before letting it go. If they don't have a red skull and you shoot, you'll just damage them.
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

Are your acorns flapped? UnflappedAcorn's Avatar
    UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    First time playing this game, and I dont get it. My very first game I went like 19 and 7 and from there on I only started doing better. Are the other players just that bad? I had a medal for something like 55% of the teams kills and I never even came close to losing a game out of the 9ish I played before I got off. Im using the tutorial character too so I dont know if hes op or if there are even better characters I can use.

I had fun, but this game seems way too easy so far, and I don't want to know what would happen if I start using callouts. Hopefully in a few days people will become familiar with the game and start playing better.
    19 eliminations =/= kills, eliminations in this game are like assists + kills, you could have like 5 killing blows and 7 deaths which is terrible.

nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000) nizmo35 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Add me to play prime13

Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PectoralBrah View Post
    game is worse than tf2. Spy + 2fort chits all over this game.

Going to get a refund (srs). This game is unfinished. They only have 2 game modes (ai and practice don't count), bunch of recycled capture the point maps, no 2fort, chitty ultimates that should be removed from the game because they take no skill and always get play of the game, and overall no polish.

TF2 was part of a fukking 5 game bundle for $60 when it came out. Half Life 2 Ep 1 + 2, TF2, and fukking portal were all $60. This piece of chit unfinished game is a full $60 and they're going to try and overcharge me out the ass in the future for stupid ass fukking skins.
    no one cares
    My loony bun is fine

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Going to get a refund (srs). This game is unfinished. They only have 2 game modes (ai and practice don't count), bunch of recycled capture the point maps, no 2fort, chitty ultimates that should be removed from the game because they take no skill and always get play of the game, and overall no polish.

TF2 was part of a fukking 5 game bundle for $60 when it came out. Half Life 2 Ep 1 + 2, TF2, and fukking portal were all $60. This piece of chit unfinished game is a full $60 and they're going to try and overcharge me out the ass in the future for stupid ass fukking skins.
    Disagree with you on every point except the last. Can't disagree that TF2 was pure value at first. I got that Orange Box treatment and it gave me so damn much.

I think you need to rank up out of the low leagues. I can't even tell you how many times I got play of the game and zero ults were involved. Hell, I was playing with my misc buddy Reyes12 tonight and I got play of the game for 3 games in a row, once with Widowmaker (no Recon was on, just 3 snipes), and then twice with Symmetra just wrecking fools.

None of the ults are OP. Some take more skill than others, but they're well balanced.
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

lol can't take you seriously bud... Mad because Overwatch doesn't have 2fort?

Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hanzo checking in

This character actually takes skill to play other then reaper and the torrent guy. Makes the game more fun then just going around shooting ppl easily
    "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The revolver guys stun grenade is so fuking stupid and frustrating.

Theres nothing you can do about it

such wow
    such skill
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Getting pretty good with Tracer, Soldier 76 and Bastion.
    **PS4 Pro Crew**
    **Nintendo Switch Crew**

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does the misc have a verdict on this game yet? I'm undecided
    Milan, Milan solo con te
    Milan, Milan sempre per te

TS33

I wake everyday and am overwhelmed just to be alive and be like no one else - Akala

Doomkoon is just really nice. (+1000) Doomkoon is just really nice. (+1000) Doomkoon is just really nice. (+1000) Doomkoon is just really nice. (+1000) Doomkoon is just really nice. (+1000) Doomkoon is just really nice. (+1000) Doomkoon is just really nice. (+1000) Doomkoon is just really nice. (+1000) Doomkoon is just really nice. (+1000) Doomkoon is just really nice. (+1000) Doomkoon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am really enjoying it, it's got abit of both if ur casual you can still have fun but their are so many layers that if you want to put the time in its quite challenging with a few chars.
    I've chosen Mercy and Tracer as my mains nothing better than getting a Tracer Ult Sticky bomb on a bastion and blinking out haha. I have no idea how consoles can blink around the place with tracer on a controller.
    I would like to see slightly longer rounds seems just to fly by not concerned about more modes just more maps would do. The characters are all so varied and have their own personality you have to give props to Blizzard o that and the little touches of the comments they make between each other is fun like how widow and tracer are on the same team they will make a snide remark to each other. I can def see myself buying this and playing for sometime and hopefully get a good consistent team together.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just gave the beta a go finally... Game is definitely fun, graphics are awesome and so far all the characters I've played seem cool (I really like the Robot with the bird) and unlike Battleborn, this game isnt a visual mess with sensory overload.

That said, some things Battleborn does I like more such as the moba/creep feels and the single player co-op campaign, but from a gameplay perspective this game is far superior.

Definitely gonna buy this sometime in June.

- Also playing against Tracer is so annoying with the way she blinks around.
    Sig line can't be a novel

TristanKay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TristanKay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TristanKay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TristanKay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TristanKay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TristanKay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TristanKay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TristanKay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TristanKay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TristanKay is on a distinguished road. (+10) TristanKay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Downloaded it last night and gave it a go for a few hours. I can definitely see where this could take off as an eSport, especially with Korea's affinity for Blizzard games.

Learning curve was reasonable on it, but I think I'd enjoy it if the pace were slowed a little bit. It's a CoD pace, where I prefer more of a Battlefield pace. That's just my opinion. Tons of fun regardless though.
    *** RIVALUS -- BRAND MANAGER ***

|FREE RIVALWHEY SAMPLE|
    http://www.rivalus.net/us/product/rivalwhey-sample-pack-3/
    **Limit one per customer**

|STORE|
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/rivalus.html

|SOCIAL|
    www.********.com/rivalus
    www. instagram.com/rivalus
    www.twitter.com/rivalus

RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gotta admit boyos, game surprised me, it's definitely fun. That said, I'm still on the fence whether or not to get it. It's fun but it's not a game changer. I thought I read something once about this game being a F2P model like heroes of the storm was, with a few free heroes and then you have the option to pay "full price" to unlock them all. Is that still accurate or is it just a straight up buy it all in one shot game?

keep the engine runnin eltwentyone's Avatar
    eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The only thing I agree with is the ultimate that can wipe entire teams in seconds. I think that is what is holding the e-sports game back. I watching a pro stream, he was using Genji, and when he wiped the entire team with his ult, it wears of quick as a viewer. The best designed ult in the game is definitely is bastion. Need more ults like his. It gives a chance for the enemy team to counter and requires skill when to drop it, aiming, and moving.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The game is fun, but with these type of games (fps and mobas) can't really hold my attention because I get bored rather fast with basically doing the same thing over and over.
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In. Pre-ordered on the 25th after my friends convinced me.

Then my family decided to take an impromptu trip out West to see Yellowstone, the Tetons, etc.

So when I get home, I have a new 4k monitor waiting for me + Overwatch. HNG
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    **** PC Master Race Crew****
    Misc Photography Crew

omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I've been trying to play 1-2 new heroes a day... Soldier 76 is so EZ mode... Shoot>Shoot>Shoot> Heal> Ulti> Shoot>Shoot> Sprint> Heal> Shoot> Ulti> SHoot> WIN

Lmao much fun. Such wow.

Little turret dwarf is also HILARIOUS for defense.
    Are you not entertained?

MFC #32

It's All About the U

Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does anyone know how to upgrade turrets as that Borjorn or whatever dude?

It never prompts or allows me to use my hammer to upgrade them, unless it's automatic?
    Carolina Panthers
    San Jose Sharks
    USMC Vet 09 - 16
    *Cat Crew*
    *Android Crew* Pixel 2

Registered User SquatsAreAwesom's Avatar
    SquatsAreAwesom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatsAreAwesom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatsAreAwesom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatsAreAwesom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatsAreAwesom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatsAreAwesom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatsAreAwesom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatsAreAwesom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatsAreAwesom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatsAreAwesom will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatsAreAwesom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A streamer I watch is giving away two copies of the $60 version, wanted to share: https://gleam.io/ZzcUq/dasmehdi-overwatch-giveaway

SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's all about Pharah for me srs.

I have been cleaning games up with her. Pretty sure I have found my main after trying 80% of the characters.