Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mattris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some disturbing info my friend. Promiscuity just doesnt seem worth it these days. If you do it you have to be kamakaze to not use condoms, and in my estimation it woudnt even be worth the time if I had to use condoms. Glad I have a great disease free girlfriend whose faithful.

That being said, I dont think that technological advancements such as the pill are a bad thing. I think birth control is a good thing. I think that we dont have ENOUGH technology or at least the RIGHT technology that is a problem.
    I truly believe that with enough determination and the right minds involved that literally anything is possible. If the right scientists decide to create it as a possibility, effective treatments and even cures are not insurmountable.
    Height: 6ft 4 1/4" (w/out shoes)
    Upper arms: 18" goal: 22"
    Chest/back: 51" goal:56"
    calves: 17 1/4" goal: 21"
    Quads: 25 1/2" goal 32"
    forearms: 14 1/2 goal 16 1/2"
    weight:249lbs goal: 290lbs (in condition)

ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Well we all know what this means

Blowjobs like it's goin out of style...

Hobo11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    If you actually took the time to read my post, I posted a link showing a new study showing that condoms DO protect against HPV.

Source

Again, in my above post, I showed a reference stating that the majority of people that transmit genital herpes have no signs of it when they transmit it to a partner during intercourse. That means that there are no lesions present.

Source

So, as originally stated, if a person has genital herpes and there obvious lesions present, then a condom will probably not help. However, again, according to a study presented by the makers of Valtrex, 70% of people who passed it on to a partner had no symptoms.

All of this information was present in my first post. If you wish to have a valid discussion with me regarding anything I post, please take the time to read what is posted first.
    Yeah, use them regardless. With all the other stuff that's out there, going raw just isn't worth it.
    FEAR THE POWER OF THE HOBO!!! BUMBumbum.... Or don't... That's okay too I guess...

FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's a vaccine for HPV is called Gardasil women whose age between 18-25 have more advantage of using this vaccine than older women. Or women whose a virgin have more advantage of the vaccine than women whose not. Like all medicine is not 100 percent. ( 99 percent effective though)

TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BballBuilder View Post
    Here's a little info on being tested.. thought it would be good..

Attending a GUM (Genito-Urinary Medical) Clinic
    First things first
    Every centre is different. Always ring in advance to check their opening times and to see whether you need an appointment or not.

How can they help?
    Don?t be scared or embarrassed about going to a GUM clinic. A STI is an illness like any other. You?re looking after your body by going for a check-up. When you arrive at reception they?ll ask for your name, date of birth, address and the name of your GP. You don?t have to give your real name. Your GP is only contacted with your permission and nothing will be sent to your home unless you give permission. When you see the doctor, be honest about your sexual history as this will help them treat you - remember they are there to help, not judge.

What to expect
    You can expect to be asked questions about what symptoms you have. Whether you have had any known STIs before and what treatment you?ve had, and if you are allergic to any medications? How many sexual partners you?ve had and when you last changed partners? What kind of sexual contact you?ve had with regard to high risk groups such as prostitutes, intravenous drug users and those from African or other countries? Whether oral or anal sex was also involved? You will be asked about your general health, medications, barrier methods of contraception and if you?ve ever used intravenous drugs or had a blood transfusion or travelled in Africa or Asia.

All these questions are asked so that the doctor will have an idea of how much risk you?ve been exposed to, what infections you are likely to have and where, and what the most effective treatment will be. Since some tests results take time to come back you may be started on treatment before these results are known.

Boys:

You will need to let a doctor or nurse examine your penis and genital area. They may ask you to provide a urine sample, a blood test or take swabs from inside the end of your penis or from skin lesions in your genital area or mouth if necessary, for testing.

Girls:

You will have to have an internal examination. If it?s a male doctor there will always be a female nurse present. If you?d rather not have a male doctor you can ask for a female doctor or nurse. They may ask you to provide a urine sample, a blood test or they may take swabs from inside the vagina or from skin lesions in your genital area or mouth if necessary, for testing. They might also ask if they could do a smear test if you are due for one or if a previous one has been abnormal. A smear test is only carried out if you are over twenty years old (procedures with respect to smear testing may vary between the different regions within the UK).

Did you know?
    You can take a friend in with you if you want. All services are confidential even if you are under 16.

Follow up
    It is important to take any medication as prescribed and if it is causing side effects, it is important to ring the clinic for alternatives. It is also important to attend for follow up appointments, not only to get results of tests but also to check that the infection has been cleared up. This is especially important in the case of Chlamydia infection where there may be no symptoms but where infection can cause infertility and future ectopic pregnancy due to tubal damage if not eradicated.

It is also important not to have sex until treatment is finished and until your partner has been treated, otherwise you may become infected again.

This brings us to the important point of tracing sexual partners. If you are diagnosed with a STI you will be given a slip of paper with a reference code on it. You should give this to all those whom you have had sexual contact with, usually in the preceding 3 months (your particular clinic will advise), so that they can be screened for infection and treated. If you do not wish to trace these contacts yourself, the clinic can do this if you give them their details. The code ensures that those whom the clinic contacts will not know your identity although the clinic will.

Attending your GP
    Don?t be embarrassed about attending your GP about a possible STI. You will be seen in confidence. The questions and tests may not be as detailed as at the GUM clinic but will be similar. Not all GPs are equipped to diagnose and treat STIs especially if you are a male. They are also unable to trace contacts and so they may have to refer you or your partner to the GUM clinic at your nearest hospital.
    What does GP stand for?

TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ko_kidd View Post
    can't you get STDs from oral too????

Back From Construction... Hardbody316's Avatar
    Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you can get HPV from oral also..

and it doesnt matter what you said about the using a condom and not getting hpv...there are over 30 strains of hpv and genital warts is one of them and even with a condom on you can get that with your partner having no signs or symptoms of it...has been documented that the warts have not shown up for years on people who didnt know they had it.

so that means that even if you are tested clean for them they could show up because there is no real test for males unless they start showing up...

mrangrysgay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrangrysgay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well i am never having sex again thats for sure lol....i feel like i culd get an STD now tooo easily...i dont want one arrrgh! you ruined sex for me ahaha jk..its ok your just tryin to help! but this better not be some fake fact and all guys are goin to stop and you just gunna hog horny ladies! lol

Personal Trainer lilmanthatcould's Avatar
    lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mASF View Post
    . Besides HPV is nothing bad for guys, .

ummmmm. HPV is bad, it stands for Human Pathalona Virus aka Genital Warts
    if your telling me that warts on your dick is nothing bad then there must be somthing wrong with you

also HPV and cause ass cancer

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well i guess we should all go kosher and use the sheet between our bodies with a hole in it... and obviously a condom. if you screw a girl in a drunken mess one night chances are that girls done it before nad has a range of nasties... so insist on safe sex. herpes is one thing.... hiv will dramatically change your life and destroy you.
    you cant have kids
    you will die within 15 years
    you will have poor quality of life and get sick frequently
    you cant have sex withsomeone legally without first informing you have hiv
    you will most probabaly get depressed
    your going to hurt all the people around you
    everyone will look at you and treat you like a leper

its pretty impractical but if htey tested every human being for aids whilst doing the countries census and monitored and incarcerated all those infected which failed a yearly polygraph to see if they have done anything to infect another person.
    is that what it takes???

shreddedx10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddedx10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddedx10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddedx10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddedx10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddedx10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddedx10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddedx10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddedx10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddedx10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddedx10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i hate aids.....soo using a condom is pretty much like..wat? 85% safe???

and wat about australia...is it that high?

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've updated the first post w/ new information about the use of spermicide and it's potential to increase HPV infection.

SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So when I un-sheath to build my monsters, I'm going to get cancer and my dick is going to fall off. That's awesome.
    FAT tits. Lick 'em good.

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i have no idea why they just approved the hpv vaccine for girls and not guys. I'd pay to get it regardless of whether or not my insurance paid for it. HPV vaccine only protects against 4 strains that most commonly cause cancer in women. Still lots of other strains Although other companies are developing their own vaccines so we'll see.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mASF View Post
    You do realize that condoms do nothing against HPV and Genital herpes right? How else do you think it spread so quickly?

Condoms are safe against bacterial infections (Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and Syphilis) they are pretty useless against viral infections such as Herpes and HPV. Besides HPV is nothing bad for guys, for women, they need to either take the vaccine when they are young or pap smears every 2 years.
    Actually most people will get HPV at some point in their life... no biggie unless your a woman and the type of HPV strain you have is cancerous. Its scarry if you don't know much about these STDs. And actually most people recover from HPV after a few years, provided they lead a good, healthy lifestyle... Herpes is for life though.

Google it up...

Condoms also protect well against HIV and AIDS.
    Condoms do protect against HPV but sores can be existant outside the condom and spread the infection.

I dare you to google if condoms protect against AIDS... haha... considering the fact AIDS is the result of HIV... and not a direct cause of any disease.

dasilvacelsoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) dasilvacelsoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) dasilvacelsoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) dasilvacelsoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) dasilvacelsoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) dasilvacelsoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) dasilvacelsoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) dasilvacelsoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) dasilvacelsoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) dasilvacelsoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) dasilvacelsoa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ko_kidd View Post
    AAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats funny!

word!

damn that means only 1 out of 4 girls aren't infected? wait.

1/4+1/2

common denominators uhh 1/2 becomes 2/4

so 1/4 + 2/4 = 3/4 WHOA!

thanks! only safe sex in the future! fo sho!

Doctor of Broscience WickedMind's Avatar
    WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by forgot password View Post
    i have no idea why they just approved the hpv vaccine for girls and not guys. I'd pay to get it regardless of whether or not my insurance paid for it. HPV vaccine only protects against 4 strains that most commonly cause cancer in women. Still lots of other strains Although other companies are developing their own vaccines so we'll see.
    Ya can guys get this shot or what?

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Morbid_Mind View Post
    I remember the religious right were quite opposed to the vaccine as they claimed it would "promote promiscuity among young girls"[/i]
    yeah because it's better to have girls dying of cervical cancer at 35, than to have them exposed to temptations...these people need to be burned at the stake
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

kza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry sad

if that the case for women, what about the men? I think that we're all a#$ed out when it comes to trying to enjoy ourselves like ADAM & EVE...protection is the way yes, but the heat of the moment will go right out the window with doing so. might as well forget about the "heat of the moment." fire in the desire is a dying factor in america[cannot speak for the world.]

KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So which gender has a higher percentage of members with STDs? Men or women?

phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    www.plannedparenthood.org

that one link will end about 15% of the threads in this forum.

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is simply from too many people having sex out of wedlock. just saying.

we act like if a guy has sex with tons of women, hes alpha, but its guys like this that are helping spread all these diseases.

come on now people, these figures suprised me too, but with how sex is in our society, we shouldnt be suprised

Dablkjock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dablkjock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dablkjock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dablkjock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dablkjock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dablkjock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dablkjock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dablkjock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dablkjock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dablkjock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dablkjock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hmm...I usually do a visual check for spots, mumps, bumps, bruises, marks etc. around the pussy....but damn 1 in 4? **** man ....and I hate wanking (waking = JO right?)

Noorullah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noorullah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noorullah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noorullah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noorullah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noorullah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noorullah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noorullah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noorullah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noorullah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noorullah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow...good info but i don't really think i have to worry about that

I have only gotten laid once :$ lol
    It's cuz of my religion..i belive in it (adultry = wrong)
    meh good info tho...scary.
    18 year old

around 180-185 :P 16% bf---Goal 200 lbs

"I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me and say, "you're next". They stopped, when i started doing it to them at funerals." copied off some1's sig, forgot his name :(

*I rep back :)*, EVEN if its neg becuz it's a mature thing to do :$ muhaha

Blueiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blueiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blueiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blueiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blueiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blueiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blueiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blueiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blueiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blueiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blueiron is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No one in the misc needs to worry about std's. You can't catch one while beating off.

josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by krogtaar View Post
    this is why birth control pills were a bad idea...damn near everyone i know who has been dating for over a week start using the pill and no more condoms...
    No, lack of sexual morales was a bad idea.
    Josie "TRAINER JO" Dalton

Site: http://www.TrainerJo.com
    Talk Show: coming back soon
    FB: http://www.********.com/lasvegastrainerjo
    IG: @Ms.Trainer.Jo
    Google Plus: COMING SOON
    Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/trainerjo
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mstrainerjo

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PsnIvy View Post
    There's a vaccine for HPV is called Gardasil women whose age between 18-25 have more advantage of using this vaccine than older women. Or women whose a virgin have more advantage of the vaccine than women whose not. Like all medicine is not 100 percent. ( 99 percent effective though)
    vaccine prevents against the 2 strains of hpv that cause cancer 70% of the time and the 2 strains that cause warts 90% of the time. Takes 6 months to get all 3 shots and 7 moths for imunity to fully kick in(7 months includes the 6 month period of receiving shots)

It's not indicated for men yet but some doctors will/can still prescribe it to men as an off label indication. This will most likely mean it won't be covered by insurance. The 3 shots will cost around $450.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

ScOtTuM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScOtTuM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScOtTuM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScOtTuM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScOtTuM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScOtTuM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScOtTuM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScOtTuM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScOtTuM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScOtTuM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScOtTuM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TDE View Post
    can't you get STDs from oral too????
    Yup You can get herpes from oral the most common is hsv1 but hsv2 can happen as well.. I remember when I got tested for sti's and std's the women said that there are probably more than half the worlds population with hsv antibodies in there blood (meaning they have the virus). just the virus may be dormant in most people(meaning no flairups)... Scary stuff..

Thank God im clean... I Hope

justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000)
    im not suprised in the odds i just found out a girl who i use to hookup with has it.. just recently got tested for everything like i always do i was clean but am still paranoid so im going back in a few weeks..

Toonafishman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think the numbers might be much higher considering that not everyone who has it, knows it, or goes to a doctor for it.
    "The only difference between a rut and grave is depth."