cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

17 years old 163 pound bodyweight 405 deadlift 340 squat please offer advice

Hey guys, just did my second powerlifting meet today! Hit a 405 deadlift even though it was my fourth attempt (and probably should have gotten redlighted as it looks like i may have hitched?) also nailed a 340 squat and 240 bench (gym pr was 250 a week ago ) In the 165 category. I did have knee wraps on, my federation allows them for raw, however this was the first time ive used them. the last (and first) meet i did I completed late last November, 5 months ago and hit 265/235/315(fourth attempt). So besides underestimating my deadlift strength, what other tips can you guys offer me? I really want to hit 315/405/495 by this time next year but possibly move up to the 181 weight class. Attacked are videos of my squat and deadlift (bench sucked no need for video, done better in training). Please offer help to increase my numbers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xuMalIuwLco

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-m53qwTdK1U
    Last edited by cmbitton; 04-30-2016 at 08:42 PM.

BRAHzzers is a name known to all. (+5000) BRAHzzers is a name known to all. (+5000) BRAHzzers is a name known to all. (+5000) BRAHzzers is a name known to all. (+5000) BRAHzzers is a name known to all. (+5000) BRAHzzers is a name known to all. (+5000) BRAHzzers is a name known to all. (+5000) BRAHzzers is a name known to all. (+5000) BRAHzzers is a name known to all. (+5000) BRAHzzers is a name known to all. (+5000) BRAHzzers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    teen misc ----->

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have weak hips. Your glutes are pathetic. Your lockout is scary, and only is passable because of your erector spinae. Reminds me of myself at your age. Wiry, thin, pathetic, weak, and just muscling up the weight to the severe detriment of my spine. I could go on, but it would be cruel.

BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ausaric View Post
    You have weak hips. Your glutes are pathetic. Your lockout is scary, and only is passable because of your erector spinae. Reminds me of myself at your age. Wiry, thin, pathetic, weak, and just muscling up the weight to the severe detriment of my spine. I could go on, but it would be cruel.
    ^ The king has spoken, sorry brah.
    **Arizona Masterrace**
    My name is Chad
    *GF crew*
    **GF has fake teds crew**
    Buy high sell low
    Fuk Recent PC ******* misc.
    5'11 175lbs

cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmbitton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lmfao yeah i know I have **** form i was going for a pr, the most weight i work with in the gym is 325 with clean form but i hit 375 on my third attempt and said **** it lemme try 405. I dont max out on deads ever in my workouts only sometimes squat and bench. Oh and maybe you could offer some actual useful advice i can use to you know, fix these problems? Or no.

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cmbitton View Post
    Lmfao yeah i know I have **** form i was going for a pr, the most weight i work with in the gym is 325 with clean form but i hit 375 on my third attempt and said **** it lemme try 405. I dont max out on deads ever in my workouts only sometimes squat and bench. Oh and maybe you could offer some actual useful advice i can use to you know, fix these problems? Or no.
    I just told you your weaknesses. At your stage, people rarely address their weaknesses. They focus on their strengths, to their detriment, and fail to fix their problems.

I just told you that your hips are weak. Focus on the lockout during the deadlift. Your strength off the floor is good. Get some bands or chains and get your hip lockout second nature.

As far as the squat, your quads are strong, but your hips are pathetic. You're the usual young man who has strength but is limited by weakness.

I'm just trying to let you know that you need to work on your weaknesses.

badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just told you your weaknesses. At your stage, people rarely address their weaknesses. They focus on their strengths, to their detriment, and fail to fix their problems.

I just told you that your hips are weak. Focus on the lockout during the deadlift. Your strength off the floor is good. Get some bands or chains and get your hip lockout second nature.

As far as the squat, your quads are strong, but your hips are pathetic. You're the usual young man who has strength but is limited by weakness.

I'm just trying to let you know that you need to work on your weaknesses.
    how did you achieve such wisdom?
    { Thomas Sowell - Milton Friedman - William Buckley, Jr. - Peter Hitchens }

Originally Posted by badlasagna View Post
    how did you achieve such wisdom?
    It wasn't easy.