Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Inzer single prong belt, need thoughts and/or comments about size issue.

I need some solid input from you guys.

My friend let me try his Inzer lever belt, it's a size medium, here's the thing though, the medium measurements for the lever belt are 30 to 33.

When I used the inzer belt, I was basically 1 hole from the tighest setting, if you've used the lever belt it has the plate on the back side that you adjust when you cut/bulk. This setting pinched me a bit more than I liked but I felt like the amount of support I had was perfect.

I ordered a single prong inzer belt, sized medium, because I prefer the prong over the lever. But here's where I made the mistake and just want you guys to confirm or give thoughts. The single prong medium is measured for 33 to 35.

I got my single prong medium today and honestly, it cucked me. I'm like literally one hole away from where I feel like the belt would give me the support I'm looking for but I cannot ****ing get it in. So the next hole down I just don't have the abdominal pressure I want compared to the inzer.

So I'm thinking ****, it all makes sense now, after looking at the measurements. The inzer lever belt for me felt the best on nearly the tightest setting, that means the belt for me probably fit in the 30 to 32 range since the 33 would be too big, considering the lowest range of the medium prong is 33 inches, and it's just 1 hole away from probably being a good fit.

The small prong is 28 to 32 inches, so I have the top end of the fit on that belt to fit in the 30 to 32 inch fit on the lever belt. So obviously, I should've ****ing gone with the small prong belt to begin with, right? Or am I just retarded and the pronged belts don't give as much support as the lever belt?

drrickso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drrickso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drrickso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drrickso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drrickso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drrickso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drrickso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drrickso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drrickso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drrickso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drrickso has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah I noticed the lever setting is either a tad too lose but comfortable one notch down, or super tight one notch up.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #31 ||---||
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #31 ──<//>─<\\>──

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My lever belt has about 10" of adjustability between min and max. You can always be between settings. Nothing you can do besides thicker/layered clothes. Lever vs. prong has never mattered for me much except the ease of on/off. I'd go with a size down. Given I have 10" of adjustability I shoot for ordering a belt where I mostly fall in the middle (unless I'm already near my max weight). I rarely fluctuate more than 2" so almost never need to adjust or move it. I'm multiple inches from the tightest (likely unachievable for me) and many settings from the loosest (probably need to have a 40+" waist).

Not sure that helps but my thoughts. I run a 13mm Inzer Lever and have had it about a decade.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dajinn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I still have holes to make the medium belt tighter, would I even benefit from a smaller belt?
    Last edited by Dajinn; 04-27-2016 at 10:01 AM.

KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have the same issue with my Inzer 10mm....if you haven't already done so, you can use a power rack or any pole provided its sturdy enough to help get a good pull. Dan Green does it here at right around the 20 second mark. I actually pin the belt the reverse side of how Green does it, feel I can get more leverage. I just got a new 13mm belt which was stiff as bell but even so, I was able to use that method to get the belt on tight but more importantly get it off. Once it breaks in more, you may be able to get it on without a rack depending on how tight you want it.

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First, you used a belt and found it excellent....then bought another style all together? Now it doesn't meet you expectations? WTF? But to answer your question....

Originally Posted by Dajinn View Post
    I still have holes to make the medium belt tighter, would I even benefit from a smaller belt?
    No. Generally speaking; If you need 32" it might be the first hole in the small or the last hole in the medium....it's 32" either way. The medium would actually be better as you will have more tail to get a hold of during the fight getting it on and off. KoolDJVader advice should help if you didn't already try that. I too just purchased a new belt. Right out of the box I was aiming for the 5th hole.....I managed the 4th hole.....in which I remained for about 5 minutes. COULD NOT get it unbuckled. Spent some time 'rolling' the hole section, used it for a week for every exercise needed or not. Now I'm able to hit the 5th hole, using hands only.
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331