AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

One Year Progression

Hey everyone! I'm Andy Phung. I'm new to the forums, so I figured I'd post an introduction thread. I've been lifting for just over a year now, starting last March of 2015. I started out at 132 lbs, and today I'm at 151 lbs, but I have yet to get an accurate body fat %, but it's roughly around 6-7%. I'm 5'7" and I just turned 17 years old in January. I still have plenty of work to do, and I hope to continue my journey in bodybuilding for many years to come.

Some of my lifts:
    Bench- 240lbs (1 rep max)
    BackSquat- 355lbs (1 rep max)
    Leg Press- 500 x 10 reps
    Deadlift- 330lbs (Planning to incorporate more deadlifts into my workout routines because I've been slacking off on them)

So here are two of my one year transformation pictures, from March 2015 (132lbs) to April 2016 (151lbs) Warning: Large images

Thank you, and all feedback is appreciated. Happy lifting!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by AndyPhung; 04-26-2016 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Giving a warning on large images

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn man def added some great fullness/gains good job and look great! (no homo lol)
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

IvanNorge is a name known to all. (+5000) IvanNorge is a name known to all. (+5000) IvanNorge is a name known to all. (+5000) IvanNorge is a name known to all. (+5000) IvanNorge is a name known to all. (+5000) IvanNorge is a name known to all. (+5000) IvanNorge is a name known to all. (+5000) IvanNorge is a name known to all. (+5000) IvanNorge is a name known to all. (+5000) IvanNorge is a name known to all. (+5000) IvanNorge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking much better, OP! Great results
    Powerlifting 2020

Jstiger86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jstiger86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jstiger86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jstiger86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jstiger86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jstiger86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jstiger86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jstiger86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jstiger86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jstiger86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jstiger86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great progress, bro. I think your more around 7-9%bf...it doesn't matter though, bc you look great man!

AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyPhung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for all of the feedback!

Originally Posted by Jstiger86 View Post
    Great progress, bro. I think your more around 7-9%bf...it doesn't matter though, bc you look great man!
    Yeah I wasn't sure what % body fat I am but I think 7-9 makes more sense. Thank you for that!

puriku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) puriku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) puriku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) puriku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) puriku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) puriku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) puriku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) puriku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) puriku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) puriku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) puriku has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great work in one year Andy!
    Definitely added some quality size without adding fat.

Just wanted also say that you're just under 10% in my opinion

best gains for the future!
    ★ISSA Certified Personal Trainer★

Online Coaching ↓↓↓

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
       www.RikuHakanen.com
    ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Instagram: riku_hakanen

Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice work.