Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Post Interview the person below you..

Pretty simple...but hopefully fun.

Post a general question, then someone answers it and posts another and so on. The questions can be anything from trivial to serious to obscure.

For example, you can ask whatever you want:

- What's your worst/best memory of high school and why?
    - What was your favorite pet you had as a child and why?
    - If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?
    - What is the most rewarding experience you have had and what made it so?
    - Who or what inspires you and why?

So to the person below me:

Q. Who or what inspires you and why?

jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    People, place, thing or idea? I suppose I'll go with people for now. I am inspired by the economist Peter Schiff. Reason being is that he is one of those people that will consistently stick to his beliefs and ideas when everyone is telling him he is wrong, crazy, doom and gloomer, ext. There are videos of him on youtube trying to warn everyone about the sub-prime motgage crisis and they all literally laughed at him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgRGBNekFIw

One of the most pathetic traits of humanity is the need to fit in. The willingness to compromise parts of who you are to be accepted by a group of your peers. To see someone willing to go against the flow at great personal cost, in an effort to warn as many who will listen, is about as inspirational as it gets. I see it everywhere I go. People make decisions about other people and what they believe based on what a particular group feels about it.

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that died quickly, someone didn't read the OP's post!
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    Pretty simple...but hopefully fun.

Post a general question, then someone answers it and posts another and so on. The questions can be anything from trivial to serious to obscure.

For example, you can ask whatever you want:

- What's your worst/best memory of high school and why?
    - What was your favorite pet you had as a child and why?
    - If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?
    - What is the most rewarding experience you have had and what made it so?
    - Who or what inspires you and why?

So to the person below me:

Q. Who or what inspires you and why?
    I am inspired daily by my children for they give me hope for the future and goals that fuel my own achievements so that I am here to help when they need it.

Q. Why do you keep doing it..even with the aches and pains and the occasional health issues that occur with age?

SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    I am inspired daily by my children for they give me hope for the future and goals that fuel my own achievements so that I am here to help when they need it.

Q. Why do you keep doing it..even with the aches and pains and the occasional health issues that occur with age?
    because despite the negatives mention I still find it enjoyable, motivational and good for the soul

Q. why was the 2nd poster in this thread recently in the female forum checking glute images ?
    does he know how sad and pathetic that is?
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

'I have a dream!' Ha ha! Some, you don't really ever realize to the extent that you might have wanted, but that never diminishes them. I did take for granted the question was 'weight lifting' related. The gym is the only time when my mind is cleared of all of the clutter of the day. Not a thought one, other than what set I am on, and what's the next exercise. There will always be an ache or a pain. That's half the fun...working around them!

If you could sit down across the table from anyone from History (dead) and have a coffee and a conversation, who would it be, and why?
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    'I have a dream!' Ha ha! Some, you don't really ever realize to the extent that you might have wanted, but that never diminishes them. I did take for granted the question was 'weight lifting' related. The gym is the only time when my mind is cleared of all of the clutter of the day. Not a thought one, other than what set I am on, and what's the next exercise. There will always be an ache or a pain. That's half the fun...working around them!

If you could sit down across the table from anyone from History (dead) and have a coffee and a conversation, who would it be, and why?
    I have long said that I'd like to sit down and visit with "James the Just" the brother of Jesus. It would be interesting to know his thoughts on where Christianity traveled under the overwhelming influence of the Apostle Paul. If I could talk to two people I'd love to have Paul there at the table as well.

Question:
    Where do you see your training going in the next 5-10 years?
    Was friends with Methuselah

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    continue to improve, and embrace my 50's!

Question:
    What is your biggest regret in life?
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    continue to improve, and embrace my 50's!

Question:
    What is your biggest regret in life?
    Not becoming an architect. While coming across as self confident, I have always been afraid to live up to my own potential. I excelled in Drafting 1,2,3 & in Architectural Drafting 1,2,3 in HS. But I was such a misguided young man at the time (70's), that I didn't believe the two teachers, who insisted that I was the best that they'd seen. I saw them as "inferior" southern teachers (had just moved to ATL from Boston). I outsmarted myself. I had such a love for creating cool homes and businesses. I always used basics of it when designing and building from scratch, my own furniture (and other such projects) in later years, but I regret not going for it back then.

Question:
    What is your biggest fear in life?
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Not becoming an architect. While coming across as self confident, I have always been afraid to live up to my own potential. I excelled in Drafting 1,2,3 & in Architectural Drafting 1,2,3 in HS. But I was such a misguided young man at the time (70's), that I didn't believe the two teachers, who insisted that I was the best that they'd seen. I saw them as "inferior" southern teachers (had just moved to ATL from Boston). I outsmarted myself. I had such a love for creating cool homes and businesses. I always used basics of it when designing and building from scratch, my own furniture (and other such projects) in later years, but I regret not going for it back then.

Question:
    What is your biggest fear in life?
    Oh man, so many to choose from!

If I had to choose the biggest, I'd say it would be the fear of losing all hope.

Question: If you could instantly change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Oh man, so many to choose from!

If I had to choose the biggest, I'd say it would be the fear of losing all hope.
    Dammit, Chaz! You have to ask a question! I have given up all hope on you.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Dammit, Chaz! You have to ask a question! I have given up all hope on you.

dat ninja edit.

Question: If you could instantly change one thing aboot yourself, what would it be and why?

TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Question: If you could instantly change one thing aboot yourself, what would it be and why?
    Only one? Ha ha... I would make myself a little less high-strung. I tend to get worked up over things that are out of my control.

Question: What is your greatest achievement in life?
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb
    Powerlifting: Squat: 315, Bench: 255, Deadlift: 420
    Running: 5K: 22:46, 10K: 49:49, 15K: 1:28:08, 13.1: 2:03:00
    Metcons: Murph: 29:43, Double Murph: 1:12:01, Cindy: 29 Rounds
    IG: trentmas.nc
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7v5c_ToyBkd6_3hP2jl94w
    Galatians 2:20

Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TM79 View Post
    Only one? Ha ha... I would make myself a little less high-strung. I tend to get worked up over things that are out of my control.

Question: What is your greatest achievement in life?
    Raising two wonderful daughters who continues to be my pride and joy.

Question:
    If you had a time machine to travel back in time what year would you travel back to?
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by a$$holes"

William Gibson

"...I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

William Ernest Henley

Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000) Iamasupersayin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Desparado View Post
    Raising two wonderful daughters who continues to be my pride and joy.

Question:
    If you had a time machine to travel back in time what year would you travel back to?
    Bout 350ad

Have u ever chit urself in public?

FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Iamasupersayin View Post
    Have u ever chit urself in public?
    No, thankfully!!

Q: If you could invite three famous people (dead or alive) round for dinner who would they be and why?
    - Fallen Angel -

Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169571783

Training PRs: 170/104/260
    Meet PRs: 149/93/220

Goals: 200/132/300

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FallenAngel80 View Post
    No, thankfully!!

Q: If you could invite three famous people (dead or alive) round for dinner who would they be and why?
    Hayley Atwell, Salma Hayek, and Christina Hendricks...to discuss existential questions.

Q:

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    Hayley Atwell, Salma Hayek, and Christina Hendricks...to discuss existential questions.

Q:
    I II and III

When you pick your nose where do you deliver the goodies?
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just roll into a little ball and flick that stuff across the room!! Sticky ones are more fun.....roll dat sh#t for 'bout ten minutes!

Actually,the kids do that,I have a little more decorum and use a tissue.Unless in the car.Goes out the window then.

Q: Whom do you feel is the most attention seeking poster in the O35? Why?

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pvsampson View Post
    Just roll into a little ball and flick that stuff across the room!! Sticky ones are more fun.....roll dat sh#t for 'bout ten minutes!

Actually,the kids do that,I have a little more decorum and use a tissue.Unless in the car.Goes out the window then.

Q: Whom do you feel is the most attention seeking poster in the O35? Why?
    Ha, what a set-up question, and I get it. Bodyhard, obviously.

How much would your life change if you suddenly became filthy rich?
    Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CaptChip40 View Post
    Ha, what a set-up question, and I get it. Bodyhard, obviously.

How much would your life change if you suddenly became filthy rich?
    I might sleep later.

What movie can you watch over and over again and never get tired of.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I might sleep later.

What movie can you watch over and over again and never get tired of.
    Breakfast at Tiffany's with Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard.

What was your favourite childhood toy?
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    What was your favourite childhood toy?
    Definitely my Hot Wheels and track.

How often do you change your sheets.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 04-27-2016 at 06:46 PM.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Hoping a woman chimes in before a single guy

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Definitely my Hot Wheels and track.

oh man worst whoppin I ever got as a kid was with one of those nasty orange things ...course it was after I whacked my brother across the back with it

sheets? once a week cause I am girly like that..

Q: favorite movie type/genre?

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    oh man worst whoppin I ever got as a kid was with one of those nasty orange things ...course it was after I whacked my brother across the back with it

sheets? once a week cause I am girly like that..

Q: favorite movie type/genre?
    Gotta be Sci-Fi
    Though my two favorite movies are neither one sci-fi

In the same vein...

What is your favorite movie of all time?

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Gotta be Sci-Fi
    Though my two favorite movies are neither one sci-fi

In the same vein...

What is your favorite movie of all time?

Probably lion king.

What are you feeling like right now?

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ANIMALISTIKZ View Post
    Probably lion king.

What are you feeling like right now?
    Devilishly Handsome. But then again, I also haven't looked in the mirror for a long long time.

What is the weather like where you are?
    pick it up and put it down

Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Devilishly Handsome. But then again, I also haven't looked in the mirror for a long long time.

What is the weather like where you are?
    Raining!!!

Did you workout today? If not WHY THE DEVIL NOT!!!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Raining!!!

Did you workout today? If not WHY THE DEVIL NOT!!!
    No because Wed is my rest day.

When is the last time you ordered take out and what was it?
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)