munichveteran is just really nice. (+1000) munichveteran is just really nice. (+1000) munichveteran is just really nice. (+1000) munichveteran is just really nice. (+1000) munichveteran is just really nice. (+1000) munichveteran is just really nice. (+1000) munichveteran is just really nice. (+1000) munichveteran is just really nice. (+1000) munichveteran is just really nice. (+1000) munichveteran is just really nice. (+1000) munichveteran is just really nice. (+1000)

Help me narrow down the possibilities for my shoulder (images attached)

Hi all,

Firstly, Iím not looking for anyone to diagnose me with this post. I know we donít do that here. I had an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon last week, and we x-rayed my shoulder, but apparently itís ďthe shoulder of a guy my ageĒ. Nothing out of the ordinary or concerning, so for that reason, Iím going for an MRI. This wonít happen for a few weeks, so in the meantime, Iím trying to get an understanding of what the problem MIGHT be.

I want to be able to do some research on the possibilities, so that when I have my consultation Iíll have questions prepared.

I hope that makes sense.

Iíve attached a couple of images and marked the sight of pain with an X (admittedly, itís a crappy X). The area is incredibly tender to the touch, and I get a similar sensation when I apply pressure to the same spot on the other shoulder blade, but nowhere near as intense.

Iím a beginner lifter (as you can tell from the images), but Iíve spent as much time as possible trying to learn and follow correct form with all my lifts, but until I get this resolved Iím going to take a break for a while.

Would love some feedback and suggestions as to possible issues here.

Thanks
    Attached Images