View Poll Results: How far would you go?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deepthroat his dick for a lifetime of Angie

68 60.18%
  • BJ that dick asian girl style

4 3.54%
  • Handjob/assjob for days ni66a

6 5.31%
  • I need that precum namsayin?

2 1.77%
  • Id rather go bald slowly

33 29.20%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registard Program PrivilegeCheker's Avatar
    PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Aameiel View Post
    Girls like her are a dime a dozen here in south Florida
    pic of gf and ex's too confirm?
    Take me to Band Camp, where the real Miscers are.
    - Gen Pectoraly Puller

Team Mallory.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CrazySerbian View Post
    OP can I have a lifetime of Angie and my hair thickness back to what it was? What do I have to do?
    Gotdamn it man... let me think it for a while, ill be back with you in a moment. I can tell you at least this though... its gonna involve Lebron James (srs)
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Gotdamn it man... let me think it for a while, ill be back with you in a moment. I can tell you at least this though... its gonna involve Lebron James (srs)
    Ready to do anything brah (srs).
    Management Information Systems Crew
    Canadian Crew
    Serbian Crew

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Enough of that nonsense. Nobody is gonna believe you guys this **** and repeating it on every angie varona thread wont change it.
    There are sloots like these all over the place in Ft Lauderdale, Boca, Miami, downtown west palm, palm beach island in december/january...

Also tons of smoking hot ******** if your into that sorta thing.
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread ****ign sucks without more pics of that semen demon <srs>

Drunk at 3am on a Thursday crew.

Say something nice in my CP get something nice back ;)

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'd suck the dick, not even mad
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am 100% serious when I say I would absolutely do #1 and gladly swallow his man juices if I get a prime Angie Varona for the rest of my life. Christ.

And if she gets too old I'll just get a side sloot. It's a win win.

I also don't want to ever have a receeding hairline or go bald.

And I'm not gonna do some gay chit and not get the full prize either.

extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    chit i'd suck her boyfriends dick simply to get a taste of her

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
    There are sloots like these all over the place in Ft Lauderdale, Boca, Miami, downtown west palm, palm beach island in december/january...

Also tons of smoking hot ******** if your into that sorta thing.
    First pic is irrelevant since we cant see their faces/tits. The middle pics are just laughable lol and the pics below your post just blow them out of the water, those are the kind of skanks youd pay $300 for a night with. The last pic is the best, has a nice face and apparently nice tits, but without seeing her waist/ass, its also an irrelevant pic.

Angie has it all, huge tits, SMALL waist, very tight and curvy ass and the best of all, she is petite. Some guys just like them girls short, aint trying to fuk a giraffee nomsayin? She's the whole package.

Of course if you go on instagram to look for pics of hot girls, you will find a lot of girls that are as hot as Angie Varona, but this thread was never about her being the hottest woman on earth, everyone has a different taste. Its that out of the hot internet girls, Angie Varona is the most known because she has looked like that since she was 14 y/o.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Id live inside his anus for a month.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    >Not going all the way, guy's cute 10/10 sleeve would/husband

Okay. Can you guys actually legitimately imagine waking up next to this man in the morning?

You'd wake up, rub your eyes , have a nice stretch while yawning.. then you'd look to your right and see this 10/10 aesthetic god next to you. Are you telling me that wouldn't make your day? Your month? Even your year?

Would you run your fingers down through his hair ? I would. Imagine how that would feel. Silky smooth model hair going through your finger tips. God damn. That would be amazing.

Then he would wake up and look at you. He'd say "Hey you" with a cheeky smile on his face while biting his lip.

You'd ask him "Is everything okay? Can I make you break fast??" and he'd say "everything I need is right here in front of me" as he'd playfully punch your shoulder.

You would sit up a little and eye him, looking at his face and slowly down to his chest, down further to his abs , and eventually down to his you know what.

He would look you straight in the eyes and say "Let's do it".

Are you guys really gonna sit there and tell me that wouldn't be awesome?

PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i would deepthroat the guy just to bust on her tits just once (srs)
    Former FA rotter Crew
    Only posts positive things now Crew
    Wants us all to make it Crew

Originally Posted by PeterDINK View Post
    i would deepthroat the guy just to bust on her tits just once (srs)
    Fuark, imagine if she could deepthroat? If she were your sex slave she wouldnt have a choice. Imagine RAMMING your dick inside her throat as hard and as fast as you can while her titties bounce up and down and get wet from the saliva dropping from her mouth? Imagine busting DEEP inside her throat. Now imagine doing that every day for the rest of your life.

Seriously, everyone not willing to suck the guys dick should really look at yourselves in the mirror and ask wtf is wrong with you. Are you that insecure that you wouldnt suffer trough 5-10 minutes of dick sucking in exchange of what i posted above? Are you that insecure abour your sexuality? Are you afraid that youd like it or what *******s?

Nobody would ever know, not even the guy would remember it, are you that weak and insecure that you wouldnt fukin do it even if the reward is a million times better than the sacrifice? Strong mentality. Only closet homos would say no srs. Some guys just lack vision FFS.

Imagine waking up with a boner every morning, and she just knows she has to take care of it. "Nope babe, not the pussy today. Nope, not deepthroat either... you know what", and suddenly she would put your dick inside her asshole reverse cowgirl style and ride you like her life depends on it, and then she'd make you scrambled eggs with some bacon. Honestly what the fuk is wrong with you *******s who wouldnt take that deal.

Imagine coming home from work every night and she's expecting you in a bunny sexy costume telling you to just sit down and let her mouth wake your dick up. Hell, you could even have the nerve to say to her "not today, im too tired, make me a sandwich" and you know she will do it and wouldnt bitch or get insecure about you not wanting sex or rant about it or make you feel bad or weak... shed just say "perfect babe, go and watch the game, i recorded it for you, you will get your sandwich in a minute, and let me know if you change your mind about that blowjob, or if you want my ass you know its yours babe".

Fukin hell

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First pic is irrelevant since we cant see their faces/tits. The middle pics are just laughable lol and the pics below your post just blow them out of the water, those are the kind of skanks youd pay $300 for a night with. The last pic is the best, has a nice face and apparently nice tits, but without seeing her waist/ass, its also an irrelevant pic.

Angie has it all, huge tits, SMALL waist, very tight and curvy ass and the best of all, she is petite. Some guys just like them girls short, aint trying to fuk a giraffee nomsayin? She's the whole package.

Of course if you go on instagram to look for pics of hot girls, you will find a lot of girls that are as hot as Angie Varona, but this thread was never about her being the hottest woman on earth, everyone has a different taste. Its that out of the hot internet girls, Angie Varona is the most known because she has looked like that since she was 14 y/o.
    Angie is 7.8/10 in Miami standards srs

I should of brought a yearbook my senior year, just to post all the HBB that went to my school down here. Its not a coincidence the hottest IG sloots are all from Miami

JooceyGlutes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JooceyGlutes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JooceyGlutes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JooceyGlutes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JooceyGlutes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JooceyGlutes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JooceyGlutes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JooceyGlutes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JooceyGlutes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JooceyGlutes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JooceyGlutes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks Chad
    "Let them say we lived in the time of CHAD"

*Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Eats the Groceries Crew*
    *Rawdog Randoms Crew*

Fuark, imagine if she could deepthroat? If she were your sex slave she wouldnt have a choice. Imagine RAMMING your dick inside her throat as hard and as fast as you can while her titties bounce up and down and get wet from the saliva dropping from her mouth? Imagine busting DEEP inside her throat. Now imagine doing that every day for the rest of your life.

Seriously, everyone not willing to suck the guys dick should really look at yourselves in the mirror and ask wtf is wrong with you. Are you that insecure that you wouldnt suffer trough 5-10 minutes of dick sucking in exchange of what i posted above? Are you that insecure abour your sexuality? Are you afraid that youd like it or what *******s?

Nobody would ever know, not even the guy would remember it, are you that weak and insecure that you wouldnt fukin do it even if the reward is a million times better than the sacrifice? Strong mentality. Only closet homos would say no srs. Some guys just lack vision FFS.

Imagine waking up with a boner every morning, and she just knows she has to take care of it. "Nope babe, not the pussy today. Nope, not deepthroat either... you know what", and suddenly she would put your dick inside her asshole reverse cowgirl style and ride you like her life depends on it, and then she'd make you scrambled eggs with some bacon. Honestly what the fuk is wrong with you *******s who wouldnt take that deal.

Imagine coming home from work every night and she's expecting you in a bunny sexy costume telling you to just sit down and let her mouth wake your dick up. Hell, you could even have the nerve to say to her "not today, im too tired, make me a sandwich" and you know she will do it and wouldnt bitch or get insecure about you not wanting sex or rant about it or make you feel bad or weak... shed just say "perfect babe, go and watch the game, i recorded it for you, you will get your sandwich in a minute, and let me know if you change your mind about that blowjob, or if you want my ass you know its yours babe".

Fukin hell

damn brah dick sucking suddenly sounds more attractive.

Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    4 weeks and all the viagra i can swallow would be suffice.
    Always $trive and Prosper

- Super Saiyan Crew -
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ****ASAP MOB****

"a big serratus anterior makes the hoes expose they interior."

Lifetime Reps: skel1977

ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProjectWheyhem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who the hell pre-cums one or two teaspoons?

Wood go #1 baby, life-time of Angie. You could basically completely relax on the sex/females angle for life, freeing up more time for activities.

ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ralphplsgo12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by ProjectWheyhem View Post
    Who the hell pre-cums one or two teaspoons?

Wood go #1 baby, life-time of Angie. You could basically completely relax on the sex/females angle for life, freeing up more time for activities.
    I have. Once i precame like half the normal jizzing volume srs. Girl thought i had came in her mouth.

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Enough of that nonsense. Nobody is gonna believe you guys this **** and repeating it on every angie varona thread wont change it.
    Have lived in florida all of my life. Have never seen anything close to angie

Have been to many cities and many festivals and live next to a tourist destination

Many hot girls, but nothing like her proportions

FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    depends how far the "no homo" tag would keep me safe. (no homo)

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "No end in sight", researchers say.

zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would never touch a guy to get with any girl because I'm not a *******.

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gawd damn the BF is juicy AF

Would easily deep throat that lucky POS to get Angie for a lifetime.

edit: Oh and idk what counts as south Florida but Tampa and St. Petersburg have dimes all over. Angie still hotter than most though. Shes easily in the .01% of attractiveness.
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

Originally Posted by zebraman12 View Post
    Would never touch a guy to get with any girl because I'm not a *******.
    Nobody would know except for you. Would you consider yourself a ******* after doing it, even if you know you did it for a reason?

Suckind dick for 10 minutes, and you will absolutely never have to masturbate in your life again. Instead, you have a 9/10 Angie Varona ready for you at all times who will not bitch or rant like the usual GF does about every little ****. Her anus will be yours, her mouth will be yours, her tits will be yours... itd surprise me if you didnt drop 10 pounds on the first month of having her because of all the calories you would burn fuking her from every angle and from every possible hole every day.

Also guys, imagine being Angie Varona's dad googling her name on the internet and stumbling upon this post. Lulz whats sup Mr. Varona.

jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's single so jakes on all of you.

*MFC*
    *AP4C*
    *HTC*

LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah
    Lucky for me I don't find Hispanics attractive at all

Ps, jk. Angle isn't even attractive especially her face, at least to me. I know more attractive girls that don't even lift but have better tits,ass,,face, bodies

Originally Posted by LamboBrah View Post
    Lucky for me I don't find Hispanics attractive at all

Ps, jk. Angle isn't even attractive especially her face, at least to me. I know more attractive girls that don't even lift but have better tits,ass,,face, bodies

Please post pics of said girls you know who dont even lift yet beat Angie in every category.

LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah
    Please post pics of said girls you know who dont even lift yet beat Angie in every category.
    They are on ig and if I get detectived some extremely prime poosy will no longer be on reach. All their piccs I have are from ig