KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Blue Star Nutraceuticals: BLADE fat burner Initial Review

WHADDUP BOOSH!?

I recently got a bottle of Blade fat burner to try. I've been taking it for a week now, and here are my thoughts so far.

I've been cutting since the first of the year, and prior to starting blade, I had lost about 12 lbs. I've kept my cutting diet and exercise routine the same. The only change over the last week was the addition of Blade.

Since I've added the Blade, it seems like my weight loss has accelerated. I'm down about 1.1 lb in the past week which is higher than my average weekly weight loss of ~0.75lbs/week. Even with the expected fluctuations in weight due to water, this is a good improvement. I only have roughly 4 lbs to go before I've reached my target weight and body fat %, and I think the Blade is going to make sure I get there easily.

The appetite suppressing aspect of blade felt really strong over the first few days of use, but has tapered off as I have been using it for a longer period of time.

The energy gained from Blade has been very consistent. I have not felt the need to drink any coffee or take stims pre-workout. The caffeine in Blade is enough to give me consistent energy throughout the day.

So far, this is definitely my favorite fat burner that I've taken, and it is proving to be a formidable cutting tool. I will update when I finish the bottle, but my initial review is 10/10.

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review blade is a great product.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wicked! Thank you for your feedback.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillPhil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi Folks!

This week I finished my bottle of Blade, and I have to say it is a very solid product.

However, I did hit a plateau around week 2.5 of taking the supplement. I believe this to be my own (or my circumstances) fault, because I had to take care of other business. My time in the gym and in the kitchen was forced to drop a little bit, so I couldn't reap the full benefits of having Blade in my arsenal. Still, I lost roughly 2.75 lbs while on Blade, and this loss took place in the toughest part of my cut.

I still stand by the initial review:
    The appetite suppression started strong but faded away as I got used to the product.
    The energy provided by blade remained consistent. No extra stimulants were necessary for me to feel good and perform well.

The product is excellent, and I am very fortunate to have been given a chance to try it for free! I would recommend Blade as a fat burner to those seeking one. 10/10 product!

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for the review. Glad to see Blade helped you out during your cut.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KillPhil View Post
    Hi Folks!

This week I finished my bottle of Blade, and I have to say it is a very solid product.

However, I did hit a plateau around week 2.5 of taking the supplement. I believe this to be my own (or my circumstances) fault, because I had to take care of other business. My time in the gym and in the kitchen was forced to drop a little bit, so I couldn't reap the full benefits of having Blade in my arsenal. Still, I lost roughly 2.75 lbs while on Blade, and this loss took place in the toughest part of my cut.

I still stand by the initial review:
    The appetite suppression started strong but faded away as I got used to the product.
    The energy provided by blade remained consistent. No extra stimulants were necessary for me to feel good and perform well.

The product is excellent, and I am very fortunate to have been given a chance to try it for free! I would recommend Blade as a fat burner to those seeking one. 10/10 product!
    Nice work! Thank you for the update!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals