Page 114 of 122 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,420 of 3658
    LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool pics! Lame that they sealed it off, shaft exploring would have been fun.

I use that Jergens tanner before, and it wasn't too bad. It's good for a first time tanner user, but I'm no consistent with chit. I have one on my amazon wishlist, but it's low on my priority list right now. I wanna try a one and done kind, hopefully for the money it goes a decent way.

I'll check out that channel, I'm trash at make up, and have a very small amount overall, but someday it may be useful, lol. The thumbnails on your videos are great btw.

Enjoy Vegas!
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have an awesome time.!
    - Fallen Angel -

Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169571783

Training PRs: 170/104/260
    Meet PRs: 149/93/220

Goals: 200/132/300

The Bringer of rain thebigzakbowski's Avatar
    thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Live it up in Vegas!
    https://youtu.be/RGHV67vZ0MM 435lb Bench SS 7/8/17
    https://youtu.be/NG0J4SFPjm0 395lb Bench Raw 12/25/17
    my log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174243471&p=1508621311#post1508621311

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    OMG I hear ya! A friend of mine has an old school log cabin that has been in his family for 150+ years. They wrote on this door a bunch of stuff over the years, like when grandma got tick fever and they had to take her to the earthquake fault to get snow to pack around her so they could make the 45 mile trek to the nearest doctor
    This is epic!
    Today was fukkkked. Of course hubs got sick, right before our trip, and some of our trip can't be canceled/changed. He's game to still go, but I'm really working hard to keep from getting sick myself. It doesn't help either of us that we haven't been sleeping well, him because he practically works all night and then comes to bed and wakes me up, and then would cough all night once he got sick. So I'm drinking and taking everything - vitamin C, cissus, zinc, glutamine, wellness formula, you name it. Fingers crossed that I dodge this bullet or this vacation is going to SUCK.
    Oh man, why is everyone getting sick right now, it's June!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LunaLifts View Post
    Enjoy Vegas!
    Originally Posted by FallenAngel80 View Post
    Have an awesome time.!
    Originally Posted by thebigzakbowski View Post
    Live it up in Vegas!
    Thanks you guys!

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Oh man, why is everyone getting sick right now, it's June!
    Summer colds are the WORST
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So yeah. He got me sick.

I'll try to do a condensed trip report.

Friday we got there about 4 hours after I had planned on, and he was sick so didn't feel like doing much of anything. He barely rallied to get to Absinthe in time. But we made it! The show was awesome, although the humor is very cutting, racist (against all races, gays, republicans, pretty much everyone) and a little dirty so not perfect for all ages/personalities. I did feel bad for a few people the Gazillionaire picked on, hoping they all had strong self esteem and good senses of humor because we didn't have time to eat prior to the show, we went to Hash House a Go Go after. I really thought hubs would be into it because he's talked about getting the chicken and waffles and the BLT Bloody Mary before, but all he wanted was a salad. Obviously not feeling well.

Saturday morning we had our daybed reserved but still hubs wasn't feeling good. I went down to the pool without him because he didn't want me rushing him and I was anxious to get some food and start drinking. It took him 2 more hours to get down to the pool and then he was only there for about an hour and he wanted to go back to the room. He said he'd be right back, but then he got a nosebleed while he was in the room blowing his nose, so he only came back for about an hour. My pool day did NOT go as expected. Plus, even though we had that reserved area, it didn't keep people from loitering all around us. People were smoking and leaving their stubbed out butts all around, and one jackass even stole a water! I was a bit disappointed in the rule enforcement at the pool.

Saturday afternoon I really wanted to walk the strip, but of course by the time my husband got motivated, it was already like 9pm. We walked to Paris from MGM and went to Hexx for a charcuterie and cheese platter and wine, plus some more small bites, but hubs was in a bad mood from being sick. Still.

So the rest of the night and Sunday morning he is a grumpy MF'er. We were supposed to go to brunch at 9:45 that morning, but at 9:00 am he's still sleeping. He'd been bitching at me all weekend about how I'm always rushing him, so I thought he didn't want to go so I canceled our reservation. Ooops. Apparently brunch was the only thing he was looking forward to and there was no way to get it back again. So here I go, begging the staff to find us a spot. After about waiting 2 hours, they get us in at the bar and brunch was saved. Thank god. After brunch, we went back to the room and took an hour nap, and then got up for dinner and our second show Opium.

Dinner was at Rose. Rabbit. Lie. and it was awesome, but I was still stuffed from brunch. Great entertainment at dinner and we sat next to another couple who were very fun to talk to. You could tell the guy had coin. He gave us some great tips for our next trip! Dinner was early and ended early because they thought we have 8:00 pm show tickets but our tickets weren't until 10:00 pm. They said we could hang out as long as we wanted, but we actually wanted to walk around and check out the Cosmopolitan. We went to the Chandelier Bar and I had a Verbena cocktail (interesting because you eat a szechuan flower which then changes the entire cocktail!) and then had an "We're all Mad Here" where you mix your blue gin with the lemonade colored mix and it makes a lavender colored drink. Hubs had a poorly stored beer and then a smoky mezcal cocktail.

Then we went to Opium. I read a lot of bad reviews, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It's pretty much the last part of Rocky Horror in a musical show with street performers. There was an awesome drag queen, a rad chubby hula hooper dude, a chick who likes to show her boobs and lassos as well as jump ropes her bubble gum, a Freddie Mercury juggler, a gymnast with a tiny chihuahua, and a VERY gay sword swallower (get it? LOL) It's funny how everyone loves Absinthe but hardly anyone loves Opium even though they were both created by the same guy. I think it's because 1. The tickets are comparable in price but Absinthe has more cirque style acts/higher brow performances and Opium seemed to have more street performer style acts and 2. Because I think a lot of people are still uncomfortable with such in your face gayness. Personally, I thought it was VERY entertaining, I have no issue with open gayness, I have the sense of humor of a 13 year old boy and I thought it was really cool that someone created a show that incorporated different types of talent. Like the guy who hula hooped. He was not a studly guy, he was a bit chubby, but man he had the BEST smile, and every time he finished a trick, he had the best triumphant pose. Even my husband said his smile was contagious. Anyway, when it was done we were exhausted so we just headed back to the hotel.

The next morning we slept in and got on the road. I had started coughing on Friday and my throat started to hurt Saturday but it was hard to tell if that was because I was getting sick or the incessant cigarette smoke. However, on our way out of town my nose started to run like crazy. Then of course we get back to Mammoth to realize that there is a forest fire about 7 miles away and the air quality is crap. Monday and Tuesday kicked my ass, yesterday was okay (but I had to speak on a panel so I was on tons of daytime cold medicine and coffee) and today I woke up feeling somewhat human, but I can't do anything without coughing. It will be another day or two before I get to deadlifts.
    Team Ogre Mascot

Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Last point - not sure if the drinks are all watered down or if my tolerance is just super good but I barely got a buzz off of any of it. Even Sunday brunch when I drank like 6-7 glasses of Perrier Jouet. It was quite sad. But I guess the good news is I didn't do anything really stupid?
    Team Ogre Mascot

After writing up my little review of Opium, I wanted to see if there were any videos on youtube and I found this. I love Scotty!

Team Ogre Mascot

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sucks with the sickness interrupting the trip but still good you managed to have some good times. Opium sounds interesting to me but pretty sure it's not a style the fam will appreciate when we go to Vegas in September. The drinks sounded fun too.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Glad to hear that the trip was good even though hubs wasn’t feeling his best. I hope you’re on the uphill swing and feeling better quick!

We go to Vegas once a year, usually in early November for my b-day but this year we scheduled it around the Metallica show scheduled there on 11/26. We’re leaving on Thanksgiving and coming back the following Tuesday. Neither one of us are much for shows, but we’ll have an extra day this year and I’d like to see one. I’ve considered Absinthe in the past and may do it this time. Opium looks intriguing too.

We’ve stayed at Cosmpolitan the last several trips and we’ll be there again this year (love the rooms and especially the balcony), but we rarely eat anything other than breakfast there, though I have to say the burger place has awesome alcoholic milkshakes! ... and burgers of course. I’ve always been curious what Rose.Rabbit.Lie was like - nice to read a first hand account. We usually don’t go anywhere that requires reservations just because we like to play it by ear when we’re there, but we still eat really good. The last 2 times we’ve been we didn’t make it to Fremont Street so hopefully we can this time with the extra day. So much fun at night with the bands playing and the people watching!

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO I thought you guys were doing drugs in here. I hope you feel better soon! I've seen those air quality warnings where I live too. Are things really getting that polluted? It seems most people I know struggle with various allergies now, that's probably a huge contributor. I need to move to the desert where there are no plants and no people, srs.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get over that damn sickness fast. Shoot I am afraid to come into journals afraid I might catch something
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry to hear you've not been well, woman. Hope you managed to enjoy your break.
    - Fallen Angel -

Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169571783

Training PRs: 170/104/260
    Meet PRs: 149/93/220

Goals: 200/132/300

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Friday we got there about 4 hours after I had planned on, and he was sick so didn't feel like doing much of anything. He barely rallied to get to Absinthe in time. But we made it! The show was awesome, although the humor is very cutting, racist (against all races, gays, republicans, pretty much everyone) and a little dirty so not perfect for all ages/personalities. I did feel bad for a few people the Gazillionaire picked on, hoping they all had strong self esteem and good senses of humor because we didn't have time to eat prior to the show, we went to Hash House a Go Go after. I really thought hubs would be into it because he's talked about getting the chicken and waffles and the BLT Bloody Mary before, but all he wanted was a salad. Obviously not feeling well.
    I recall being a bit shocked at the first way out of line joke, but after they took pot shots at both sides it went down easier.

We have a Hash House A Go Go just a few blocks from my new place. The amount of food they give you is insane. Like, eat for 3 days from your meal insane. You don't actually need a meal if you order the right bloody mary!

2. Because I think a lot of people are still uncomfortable with such in your face gayness.
    Wait.... what part of California are you from?!? I've only spent time in SF, LA, and SD, and that is surely not an issue in any of those places :'D
    Instagram: @doctorv17

Originally Posted by Fiction2Fitness View Post
    Sucks with the sickness interrupting the trip but still good you managed to have some good times. Opium sounds interesting to me but pretty sure it's not a style the fam will appreciate when we go to Vegas in September. The drinks sounded fun too.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by astronut96 View Post
    Glad to hear that the trip was good even though hubs wasn’t feeling his best. I hope you’re on the uphill swing and feeling better quick!

We go to Vegas once a year, usually in early November for my b-day but this year we scheduled it around the Metallica show scheduled there on 11/26. We’re leaving on Thanksgiving and coming back the following Tuesday. Neither one of us are much for shows, but we’ll have an extra day this year and I’d like to see one. I’ve considered Absinthe in the past and may do it this time. Opium looks intriguing too.

We’ve stayed at Cosmpolitan the last several trips and we’ll be there again this year (love the rooms and especially the balcony), but we rarely eat anything other than breakfast there, though I have to say the burger place has awesome alcoholic milkshakes! ... and burgers of course. I’ve always been curious what Rose.Rabbit.Lie was like - nice to read a first hand account. We usually don’t go anywhere that requires reservations just because we like to play it by ear when we’re there, but we still eat really good. The last 2 times we’ve been we didn’t make it to Fremont Street so hopefully we can this time with the extra day. So much fun at night with the bands playing and the people watching!
    Oh yeah! Have fun! I want to back and do it differently, starting with the days of the week when we go.

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    LMAO I thought you guys were doing drugs in here. I hope you feel better soon! I've seen those air quality warnings where I live too. Are things really getting that polluted? It seems most people I know struggle with various allergies now, that's probably a huge contributor. I need to move to the desert where there are no plants and no people, srs.
    Our bad air quality is from forest fires and EVERYTHING is covered in yellow pine pollen.

Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    Get over that damn sickness fast. Shoot I am afraid to come into journals afraid I might catch something
    LOL I'm trying, still coughing My bosss said he was coughing for five weeks when he had it

Originally Posted by FallenAngel80 View Post
    Sorry to hear you've not been well, woman. Hope you managed to enjoy your break.
    I did enough, thank you!

Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    I recall being a bit shocked at the first way out of line joke, but after they took pot shots at both sides it went down easier.

We have a Hash House A Go Go just a few blocks from my new place. The amount of food they give you is insane. Like, eat for 3 days from your meal insane. You don't actually need a meal if you order the right bloody mary!
    I've had it! The BLT

Wait.... what part of California are you from?!? I've only spent time in SF, LA, and SD, and that is surely not an issue in any of those places
    I grew up close to LA and now live in the Sierras. Not an issue for me at all, but I think much of Vegas traffic is from all over the country and world. The in your face gayness is one of the reasons why I think so many reviews of Opium are bad even though I loved it!
    Team Ogre Mascot