Page 52 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 3658
    Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    You, m'dear, are welcome!
    Muah!

Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    That's a lot of winter. What kind of summer do you get out there? Like 3 whole days, 3.5 if you're lucky?

I see solid squats, bench and deads, all with full ROM. You sure you're not there now? Powerlifters don't really do the hazing thing, so don't wait for that.
    Our summers are seriously amazeballs. But yes, can be short. More often we start feeling like summer in May, then get a snowstorm or two over the summer (hahaha!) and then fall is gorgeous, and winter hits again by the end of October, beginning of November. This year is actually a pretty normal winter for my parts, but we haven't seen a "normal" winter in 6 years so we're all running around like Muppets with our hands waving in the air.

Thanks girl! If nothing else, I want to have good form first, and then I'll work on this stronger thing

Originally Posted by LunaLifts View Post
    Hey, you! I went to your profile to see if you had a location listed, because I wanted to compare my weather here, to where ever you are getting all the snow (you didn't, but I checked FB, and fluffin really?). I don't think I ever saw your profile, because I don't remember seeing your before picture, just wanted to say holy damn girl! You've come really far, and you should reflect on that when you're having your down moments, because chit, you should be so proud of you!
    I can;t for the life of me figure out how to add my location again? I'm in the middle Sierra Nevada mountains on the east side. A little town called Mammoth that is known for getting way more snow than almost anywhere else around us. And thank you. It's been a long road. I started super high, and then over the years have gotten thinner, and fatter, and now I'm trying to just keep on keeping on.

Originally Posted by SophieM View Post
    Hope your weather is getting better.
    Hahaha! We had a LOVELY few days, starting with Saturday. Yesterday was gorgeous, and I had a day off and went for a pup walk. Today the snow starts again....

Originally Posted by lschepis View Post
    Wow, ur numbers have really gone up from when we logged together...very impressed, esp those deads and front squats. Get on that overhand grip with deads if u can; I never liked mixed grip, heard about too many bicep blowouts.

Snow? What is that My first winter with out it; TBH, I miss it...love shoveling it. Srs
    Interesting. I tried hook grip today and couldn't figure it out. Did mixed grip and it felt good, but I was also deloading on a lighter weight Will have to try hook grip again, after watching some youtubes

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Way to push through on that OHP and end on a good note. I am convinced OHP is designed to piss people off. That lift is either "fairly difficult" or "OMFG who turned the gravity up?!" Awesome job on the bench progress! Yep, as long as the bp and curl is thriving the bros will welcome you with swole arms.

Saw people commenting on winter, expected a sprinkling of snow, holy crap dude it's Snowmagedeon!! Would hate to have to walk/drive through all that every day.
    Thanks Hammie! The Bro Bros aren't super impressed with me, they act like I'm in their way, when their half reps are really in MY WAY. The mature gym men who really lift are impressed though, so that's good
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So Tuesday I did bench

Bench
    45x10
    55x8
    65x5
    75x3
    85x1
    90x1
    95x1
    100x1

Wider Grip
    85x1
    95x1
    105x1

dbs
    10'sx35
    2x20'sx25

Wide grip cable rows
    3x75x12

Rear delts bent over db's
    3x12.5'sx12

Hammer curls
    12.5's x 12
    2x15's x 12

Barbell shrug
    70x12
    2x80x12

Air bike
    3x20

Arms overhead crunch
    2x10

Reverse crunch
    2x10

So, bench was supposed to be PAUSED. D'OH! Was a rough weekend at work and at home. Husband flipped out on me Sunday night for working too much and other things. I didn't want to do **** on Monday. That included getting out of bed, even though I had to work. Fought my day every step of the way. Adjusting my schedule to Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Woke up with a seized up back (yay, age!) and wasn't sure I could bench today, but I did it. Arch was next to impossible, but overall felt better after some stretching, a walk, and my workout. Even though I didn't do what I was supposed to, I feel good about it. And I didn't get a hand off because when I was benching, the only other person in the gym was the front desk person who is 7 months pregnant. I think I figured out how to make it work for me though. See me justifying not getting a spot....

Anyway, I'm starting to feel better again. Things are getting better, I think. We got our first payment! Yay for revenue! And have been pre-approved for a business loan. But now I need to put together all the paperwork to make it official. One step at a time.
    Team Ogre Mascot

Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Today was my pull day

Front squat
    45x8
    65x6
    85x4
    105x2
    115x1
    120x3

trap
    155x5
    175x3
    180x3

deadlift
    8x135x1
    30 second rest intervals
    Couldn't figure out hook grip but I tried mixed grip. It felt light but then again, the weight was at deload level....

Seated Leg Curl

3x90x12

Seated calf raise
    3x75x15

Air Bike
    2x20

Cable crunch
    90x10
    110x10
    110x10
    120x10

Captains chair
    2x10

Seriously. WTF is wrong with me. My subconscious has apparently decided to do whatever the F it wants. I was supposed to PR my single by 5 pounds and I decided to PR my triple. Plus I forgot my belt. Tried to make it a challenge to brace my core without it. Losing my farking mind, still. Major reading comprehension fails, um, I mean MISSES.
    Team Ogre Mascot

Almost forgot, I thought my ass was looking pretty good today

Team Ogre Mascot

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Almost forgot, I thought my ass was looking pretty good today

Agreed

What is the business you are starting up?
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    spot on
    Squat: 1,040
    Bench: 700
    Deadlift: 700
    Best raw
    Squat: 720
    Bench: 457
    Deadlift: 672
    Competitive Strongman and Olympic lifter
    "Never tell me what you won't do, show me that you can't"

insta: the_ogre_compound

youtube: youtube.com/channel/UC7gmzBDjWAE7kpUoSPSXXZQ

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    Agreed

What is the business you are starting up?
    Thank you! Craft beer and hard cider distribution in this little off the beaten path area. It's already taking off but it's been a hard road. I can just about see the light at the end of the tunnel though!

Originally Posted by bigwade800 View Post
    spot on
    I'm going to assume that was in regards to my butt Thank you!
    Team Ogre Mascot

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you! Craft beer and hard cider distribution in this little off the beaten path area. It's already taking off but it's been a hard road. I can just about see the light at the end of the tunnel though!

I'm going to assume that was in regards to my butt Thank you!
    Make some bourbon then you will have my attention

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Make some bourbon then you will have my attention
    Well, we aren't making anything, distributing others masterpieces Also, the licensing for spirits is a long process and there is a LOT of competition from the big guys we sneak in under the radar and give really good service while supplying really good and unique products.

That being said, my town does a whole festival of all kinds of browns every labor day - http://mammothrocknrye.com/
    Team Ogre Mascot

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can;t for the life of me figure out how to add my location again? I'm in the middle Sierra Nevada mountains on the east side. A little town called Mammoth that is known for getting way more snow than almost anywhere else around us. And thank you. It's been a long road. I started super high, and then over the years have gotten thinner, and fatter, and now I'm trying to just keep on keeping on.
    Some sort of setting somewhere? Lol. I was just surprised when FB said California, but yeah mountains will do it for you, even in Nevada. And no worries with the ups, and downs, it's far from uncommon in long term weight loss. You keep going, and that's what matters.

Nice lifting. Sorry you were feeling so stressed, and dealing with back issues. Glad you're feeling better now though. Nice booty pump!
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mmmm. Hard cider!!
    Me vs. Me: Lifting with UCTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170084343

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your ass is looking awesome indeed! (I hope that doesn't sound creepy )
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mirin' dat ass big time, bow chica wowwow! (I totally own the creepiness of my statement. )
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Well, we aren't making anything, distributing others masterpieces Also, the licensing for spirits is a long process and there is a LOT of competition from the big guys we sneak in under the radar and give really good service while supplying really good and unique products.

That being said, my town does a whole festival of all kinds of browns every labor day - http://mammothrocknrye.com/
    Wow that looks fun. I wish I had an unlimited travel budget

ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your lifts have progressed so well!

And nice butt
    CSCS

845@132 | Wilks 429.55
    Meet lifts : Squat 275 | Bench 170 | Dead 400

Journal : http://tinyurl.com/80s-lifting-journal

mom to 3 boys / spend my life at grocery store crew

Originally Posted by LunaLifts View Post
    Some sort of setting somewhere? Lol. I was just surprised when FB said California, but yeah mountains will do it for you, even in Nevada. And no worries with the ups, and downs, it's far from uncommon in long term weight loss. You keep going, and that's what matters.

Nice lifting. Sorry you were feeling so stressed, and dealing with back issues. Glad you're feeling better now though. Nice booty pump!
    Thanks Luna! I lost my weight and my location in the short forum profile when BB.com was having issues with avatars. Never could figure it out Maybe I'll try again

Originally Posted by SophieM View Post
    Mmmm. Hard cider!!
    YAS! I love it too

Originally Posted by viccles007 View Post
    Your ass is looking awesome indeed! (I hope that doesn't sound creepy )
    Hahaha Thanks Vic!

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Mirin' dat ass big time, bow chica wowwow! (I totally own the creepiness of my statement. )
    Thanks Hammie!

Wow that looks fun. I wish I had an unlimited travel budget
    Right? Your denim vest would be awesome attire for the event as well

Originally Posted by ilovethe80s View Post
    Your lifts have progressed so well!

And nice butt
    Thank you! On both counts
    Team Ogre Mascot

PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteDenmark will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow - must admit i haven't read every single post in your thread, but from what i've read, your progress has been amazing. Great job.
    Height 6'6" (200 cm)
    Goal: 240 lbs (109 kg) (which should be around 20-22 % bodyfat)

Weight:
    04.01.2016: 350 lbs (159 kg) - Highest weight ever
    11.14.2016: 323 lbs (147 kg) - Start of weight loss log here on BB
    06.13.2017: 239.9 lbs (108,8 kg) - Goal reached
    01.01.2019: 297.6 lbs (135 kg) - Life happened - on it again
    06.08.2019: 239,4 lbs (108,6 kg) - Goal reached once more

Fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172898461