Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IrishLassie78 View Post
    Nice job behaving yourself with all those yummy things around. That salad looks spectacular. I'm huge fan of chevre too and would probably eat it on just about anything. Phyllo dough is the devil to work with but it's amazing when you get it right. 'Mirin' your willpower of steel in not eating it. We have food days at work all the time too. We're having a taco day for Cinco De Mayo this week I get a lot of sh!t from co-workers re: not participating in these things (although I am participating in this one because we are have a homemade salsa contest that I fully expect to win). I don't bring stuff to them because no one wants to eat what I bring besides me because apparently it's not real food if it doesn't come out of a box and have a bunch of unpronounceable ingredients. And I don't usually eat what other people bring because I have no idea what's in it and there's the tendency for all hell to break loose if something goes in my mouth that my body decides not to like. So I eat my veggies, meat, and fruit and listen to people b!tch at me about not eating whatever was brought because I'm "already skinny," and it won't hurt me to "eat real food." And the next day I listen to them moan and complain about how overweight and out of shape they are and how awful they feel about themselves

I wish I could ski or snowboard or something. It might make me hate winter less because then at least I'd have something to look forward to. We don't even get what most people would consider real winter here (although with the way people drive when we get the 2 or 3 inches of snow we get every now and then you'd think we'd just had the blizzard to end all blizzards) and I still hate every cotdaym minute of it. My goal in life is to live somewhere where I can where flip flops and tank tops year round

I kinda like the idea of renting clothes. I don't wear dresses or need to wear dresses often and therefore hate spending money on them when I do need them. It'd be great to just be able to rent something for the one night I'm actually going to wear it. Not to mention the whole size fluctuation thing when bulking and cutting and whatnot... There might actually be a huge market for something like that.
    Seriously, people are so judgemental! What's crazy is often it has nothing to do with how fit you are already, some things don't belong in a human body. I try to avoid soy, and won't eat most things with hydrogenated oils. I prefer butter over margarine, etc. whole grains over white bread, etc. Oh and I don't drink diet soda, and try not to drink soda at all. I prefer more natural things and the sooner people realize how effed up packed food is, the better for them!

We're fairly close to cities that *could* wear flip flops and shorts all day, every day, which wreaks havoc when they are here skiing and it snows and they try to drive LOL probably the opposite of what you experience. These people think that 4WD makes them invincible Did you grow up where you are curently?

I know of at least one company that rents evening gowns/wedding dresses, but this is the first clothes rental I have really seen. It's been plastered all over my ******** which is the only reason I saw it. I figured, "why not?" I currently fit into their size guidelines. Maybe they are there for heavier women as they lose weight. Hopefully their business model isn't after the larger woman because they are gaining

I just googled and there are a couple for the normal sized woman! https://www.themscollection.com/ and https://www.letote.com/. That was a quick google and I didn't explore, but this sounds good for after I'm under a 10/bulking/cutting and all that jazz!

Thanks for stopping in
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Woot! Page 3!

Sunday, May 1
    Calories: 1673 (made up my overage from Friday )
    Carbs: 81
    Protein: 155
    Fat: 78
    Fiber: 30
    Steps: 11,041
    Workout: NROL4W Stage 2 Workout A, Dog Walk

Obligatory Puppy photo (He thinks he's a lap dog):

Dinner last night - protein pancake

And egg scramble with black beans and bacon

Breakfast for dinner FTW!

Of course the best determination of actual TDEE is tracking food and weight loss as accurately as possible. However, I was wondering what my actual exercise was in relation to the goal I used for the TDEE calculation. I underestimated strength training by 10 minutes, underestimated cardio by 25 minutes and overestimated my dog walks by 128 minutes. However, if I changed those in the calculator, it only increases my cut calorie goal by 32 calories a day, so I'll stay at 1812. Hahahaha don't you love my over analyzing? I'm just proud that I can keep my head straight and not to try to change every little thing every time I think of something to examine.

Also, I have not wanted to put my current weight and estimated BF% on bb.com. So silly, I know. I should just bite the bullet.

I bought Strong Curves because I had an Amazon gift card. I'll take it with me on the trip and read it on the road. Have no clue when I will start it, feel like I need to finish NROL first.

Funny how these logs are a bit scattered I'll be doing a separate post on this week's progress....
    Team Ogre Mascot

Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Weekly Update:

Weight lost this week: 0.5 lbs (scale only measures in half pound increments )
    Calories eaten last week: 15,593, average 1799 per day
    Fitbit calories burned: 19,212
    Difference of 6619, which would have been 1.89 pounds if all this were correct

So many things. Maybe I miscalculated the things I ate that I didn't cook/prepare. I gained muscle? Or I'm holding water in my muscles or otherwise. Or last week was 1.5 pounds water weight and my TDEE is closer to 2000-2100 a day.

That being said, my hips and thighs seem to be getting larger, but my belly is shrinking. And at least the scale is moving in the right direction. I must be doing something right. Onward!
    Team Ogre Mascot

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sometimes it takes longer to see a real difference. You're doing great.

Cute dog!

the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50) the15thdoctor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, you are doing great! Enjoying all that delicious food and getting quite a bit of exercise! Nice!
    Don't worry too much about the scale..actual weight is so variable throughout the day and it's not worth stressing over every fraction of a pound on a regular basis. Give it a few weeks and then reasses your intake from there.
    For tracking food, I found that the food scale is really important..I used to go by the rough estimates on MFP (like "1 medium" something) but when I started weighing it out it was quite far off!
    Day-to-day eatings (now with 100% more waffles): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170724481

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Food looks fantastic. Breakfast for dinner is the best.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    Food looks fantastic.
    Agreed.

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Sometimes it takes longer to see a real difference. You're doing great.

Cute dog!
    You're right, that's the other possibility - it will show up all at once in a week or two. Focus of the journal is to keep on keeping on instead of changing a million things too fast before I even know it's working!

Originally Posted by the15thdoctor View Post
    Hey, you are doing great! Enjoying all that delicious food and getting quite a bit of exercise! Nice!
    Don't worry too much about the scale..actual weight is so variable throughout the day and it's not worth stressing over every fraction of a pound on a regular basis. Give it a few weeks and then reasses your intake from there.
    For tracking food, I found that the food scale is really important..I used to go by the rough estimates on MFP (like "1 medium" something) but when I started weighing it out it was quite far off!
    Yes, I weigh everything I can when I'm at home/preparing my own food. Unfortunately I did have at least one meal out this week and husband cooked once... LOL I probably won't really reassess until I've done this for a month.

Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    Food looks fantastic. Breakfast for dinner is the best.
    Thanks! I LOVE that protein pancake. I'll be incorporating that into the plan more often
    Team Ogre Mascot

I bit the bullet and entered my actual current weight and estimated body fat on Bodyspace. Those MFers want me to add a progress photo too. When will the pressure stop?????

I did take a photo of my ass yesterday, but I have the opposite of the usually body dysmorphic disorder - I think I look better than I actually do Photos are just demoralizing.
    Team Ogre Mascot

cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    I bit the bullet and entered my actual current weight and estimated body fat on Bodyspace. Those MFers want me to add a progress photo too. When will the pressure stop?????

I did take a photo of my ass yesterday, but I have the opposite of the usually body dysmorphic disorder - I think I look better than I actually do Photos are just demoralizing.
    Lol at the pressure! I know, it took me a year before i put my first progress photo, photos are never easy sigh.

Loving the food pics and awww, cute puppy you got there!
    =================
    Total weight lost: 128 lbs
    =================

Starting weight: 378 lbs
    Current weight: 250 lbs

******* 4 years on keto so far - keto4life!!! ***************

my fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931

Originally Posted by cherrygarcia80 View Post
    Lol at the pressure! I know, it took me a year before i put my first progress photo, photos are never easy sigh.

Loving the food pics and awww, cute puppy you got there!
    Thanks lady!
    Team Ogre Mascot

Monday, May 2
    Calories: 1795
    Carbs: 127
    Protein: 150
    Fat: 52
    Steps: 12,014
    Workout: Hard Corps Cardio 1 & Core 1, dog walk

Today was solid. Tomorrow will be harder. I have a "day off" that is just jammed packed with work and social things. The plan is to get up early, hit the gym, do a bit of grocery shopping, give blood, walk the dogs, and then I have a party for my employees at a BBQ place, followed by a going away party for a couple of departing peers at a Mexican Restaurant, and then I have my knitting group.... Man, I sound like an old lady!

The plan is to avoid all the happy hour party pitfalls. I have too many parties in my life to succumb. I'll hopefully drink mostly soda water and lime. No chips and salsa or full sugar margaritas. Wish me luck!
    Team Ogre Mascot

give blood
    ???

my knitting group....
    O.o

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Monday, May 2
    Calories: 1795
    Carbs: 127
    Protein: 150
    Fat: 52
    Steps: 12,014
    Workout: Hard Corps Cardio 1 & Core 1, dog walk

Today was solid. Tomorrow will be harder. I have a "day off" that is just jammed packed with work and social things. The plan is to get up early, hit the gym, do a bit of grocery shopping, give blood, walk the dogs, and then I have a party for my employees at a BBQ place, followed by a going away party for a couple of departing peers at a Mexican Restaurant, and then I have my knitting group.... Man, I sound like an old lady!

The plan is to avoid all the happy hour party pitfalls. I have too many parties in my life to succumb. I'll hopefully drink mostly soda water and lime. No chips and salsa or full sugar margaritas. Wish me luck!
    On point for the day. Nice.

Damn that's a lot of activity you got going on today. Knitting group huh, probably relaxing. I do have a vision though in my head of a bunch of grey haired woman dinking wine and knitting scarfs. I color and game for my brain off time.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.