Page 111 of 122 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 3658
    MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Interesting! she's WAY less bro than Shiva!!! LOL It is her pink hair? Her personality? Something else? Do you make it through my vlogs?

Oh and I forgot to say, I USED HOOK GRIP FOR EVERYTHING YESTERDAY! Or at least all the deadlift variations. Maybe I'll use them for rows and shrugs too
    "I'm glad you caught me this morning."

Lame. VERY lame. YOU PUT THE ****ING VIDEO UP, WE DIDN'T CRASH YOUR HOME.

That killed it for me.

Hook grip for life. Seriously.
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i'm sure my vlogs come off the same as I'm driving but, I just couldn't listen anymore.
    Squat: 1,040
    Bench: 700
    Deadlift: 700
    Best raw
    Squat: 720
    Bench: 457
    Deadlift: 672
    Competitive Strongman and Olympic lifter
    "Never tell me what you won't do, show me that you can't"

insta: the_ogre_compound

youtube: youtube.com/channel/UC7gmzBDjWAE7kpUoSPSXXZQ

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But she did get her pro card, so I guess it's working well enough for her.

I also get the whole "trust your coach" thing, or at least I should...
    Yep, and yep. At least she's honest about everything, including the negatives, she won't share her actual nutrition numbers because she doesn't want other people following her prep diet (especially newbies just looking to lose some weight/get fit). If she wants to go bro about it, and it works for her, at least she's responsible about what she puts out there.
    Did you see MegSquats latest?
    Not yet, it's on my list though. Given that I eventually want to move from hypertrophy focused to more strength focused, I think it'll be fun watching them compare.
    ...ew
    So, I'm sitting at work bored (mostly because you guys aren't posting!) so I'm watching some of Shiva's old videos. She used to do IIFYM!!!! Not sure who/what made her change to the bro plan.
    Her coach dictates her plan to some degree. I know she mentioned that her coach told he to start eating egg whites before bed, because she hates casein. Mentioned her a few times in regards to food, but I don't remember if it was specific foods, or the macros. Not sure if she plans the bro diet, but a lot of them do, so... *shrugs*
    Oh, and I'm back calling out the post necromancers
    Oh yay, I'll have to venture out there again!
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigwade800 View Post
    i'm sure my vlogs come off the same as I'm driving but, I just couldn't listen anymore.
    No. Yours are fine. She just sounds obnoxious.

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigwade800 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    post necromancers?
    Best raw

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am convinced one of your driving vlogs is going to end up with your rear ending someone, that alone keeps me watching
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    "I'm glad you caught me this morning."

Lame. VERY lame. YOU PUT THE ****ING VIDEO UP, WE DIDN'T CRASH YOUR HOME.

That killed it for me.

Hook grip for life. Seriously.
    Yeah, that was super lame. It's like, um you farking recorded this and edited it. It's not like this was a ******** live thing

LOL

Originally Posted by LunaLifts View Post
    Yep, and yep. At least she's honest about everything, including the negatives, she won't share her actual nutrition numbers because she doesn't want other people following her prep diet (especially newbies just looking to lose some weight/get fit). If she wants to go bro about it, and it works for her, at least she's responsible about what she puts out there.
    That is VERY true!

Not yet, it's on my list though. Given that I eventually want to move from hypertrophy focused to more strength focused, I think it'll be fun watching them compare.
    Yes, it was fun. Meg makes a lot of "fitspo" comments LOL

...ew
    Intended to gross out LOL and NO, I am not eating that or anythign like that. Allthoguh I am trying a new whey in my coffee and

Her coach dictates her plan to some degree. I know she mentioned that her coach told he to start eating egg whites before bed, because she hates casein. Mentioned her a few times in regards to food, but I don't remember if it was specific foods, or the macros. Not sure if she plans the bro diet, but a lot of them do, so... *shrugs*
    She had a coach when she was an IIFYM competitor too, so I dunno. I haven't watched all the way to competition but she looks pretty fluffy in the first prep so maybe it wasn't great. I also see the drive in her, where she's pretty much willing to do the tilapia and egg whites if she thinks it will give her a 0.5% edge.

Oh yay, I'll have to venture out there again!
    LOL

No. Yours are fine. She just sounds obnoxious.
    I think that's pretty typical for female vloggers that have a following. Except maybe Meg because she's just straight awesome.

post necromancers?
    People that post on a thread from like 2008 because it said something about getting a smaller waist and of course they happen to be selling waist trainers or some crap like that. It's like "dude, op has been gone for YEARS, do you really think they are going to read what you just posted?"

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    I am convinced one of your driving vlogs is going to end up with your rear ending someone, that alone keeps me watching
    :dead:
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bench Day, May 24
    PR's:
    123x1 11/13/17
    110x6 10/9/17

Paused Bench
    115x3 12/4/17
    123x1 11/13/17

Warmup: Arm circles and foam rolling my upper back and lats

Bench Press
    45x8
    55x5
    65x3
    75x1

Paused Bench
    85x3
    95x3
    105x3 lost tightness on rep 1, but think I got it mostly back on 2 and 3

Close Grip Bench Press
    3x85x8

Dumbbell Bench Press
    3x25's x12

Barbell Shrugs
    2x95x12

Out of time.... I can't even say I'm filling in accessories later because I leave work to go straight to a movie (Pick of the Litter.... https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5644050/ AWWWWWW) and then almost immediately after that I have Stitch n Bitch. I swear, how does my schedule get so packed?

As far as my cut goes. Maybe someone would think I went off the deep end, but I don't think I really did. I have been tracking loosely, but the two biggest things I did was cut out simple carbs and booze. Been eating plenty of veggies, protein and fat, and I do feel better. In fact this last weekend, I was taking a mini diet break while I was traveling and I can say I felt like crap most of the weekend mostly because of the drinking. I didn't really go off the rails food wise. Anyway, the goal is to continue with this until my next planned vacation at the end of June, but exchange some of the fat for additional protein. I would be completely stoked to get down to the low 180's by the end of the month. THAT is probably crazy LOL If I were making wishes, it would be cool to be 170 but that's completely insane, and I know that.

Interesting take on disappointing meet at a meet by Alan Thrall. I love this guy.

On a side note, apparently Dreaming Elegance must have been bought out by Bfirst Apparel. And their bots do not talk to each other. AT ALL. It's a shame they don't even have the basics of English down though. I wonder if that's my new side hustle? Teaching ESL bots on how to at least communicate clearly? LOL
    Team Ogre Mascot

Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bench press looks good! Nice arch, good control, and no jimmy legs happening, hell yeah!

180s is not crazy, you got this! And yes, chit food/booze will make you feel like chit. It's a snowball effect, start cutting out the garbage, feel better, gain motivation to keep eating healthy things, weight and performance goes in the direction you want it to. Get your produce on girl!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

I need to eat more veggies

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Bench press looks good! Nice arch, good control, and no jimmy legs happening, hell yeah!

180s is not crazy, you got this! And yes, chit food/booze will make you feel like chit. It's a snowball effect, start cutting out the garbage, feel better, gain motivation to keep eating healthy things, weight and performance goes in the direction you want it to. Get your produce on girl!
    We'll 10 pounds in 4 weeks is kind of crazy, especially when I lost 8 in my first 4 weeks (water weight and all). But I did recently see a woman at my height (5'9") at 163 lbs and had abs, so if i don't care about abs, 170 might be a great weight, provided I keep/gain muscle. So that's really only like 20 pounds. Or 25 and then I bulk. Now if I could just keep the focus to get there....

I need to eat more veggies
    That is the one change that I think made all the difference in reducing my hunger on lower calories.

LUNA! I have been watching more Shiva. Last year when she won her first NPC show, her coach let her have In n Out (yummy ass burger chain out there) 10 days out! And there were a few posts about her macros, early on, but apparently not now? Oh and there was a post a long time ago about how she has really good muscle building genetics but terrible fat loss genetics (or so they said). So if she builds muscle pretty easy, maybe that's why she can do her bro split and still be successful.
    Team Ogre Mascot

GO check out Wendy Sharp. 200 5 9ish and has abs

Missy 5 10 175 wears a bikini
    Best raw

GO check out Wendy Sharp. 200 5 9ish and has abs

Missy 5 10 175 wears a bikini
    See, so I'd be good at 170ish with enough muscle. I guess everyone fixates on one spot. I'm almost positive my butt will be shredded before I have abs, but as long as it's not like this...

I'll be quite pleased

I can't find any Wendy Sharp pics though
    Team Ogre Mascot

you fixate on teh start and the finish and not so much the process
    Best raw

you fixate on teh start and the finish and not so much the process
    Gotta have goals!
    Team Ogre Mascot

But in reality, I fixate on everything. That's why I call the log Analysis Paralysis... I just don't share all of my fixations
    Team Ogre Mascot

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    See, so I'd be good at 170ish with enough muscle. I guess everyone fixates on one spot. I'm almost positive my butt will be shredded before I have abs, but as long as it's not like this...

I'll be quite pleased

I can't find any Wendy Sharp pics though
    yeah... That pretty much is me now at 130. Envy those that have even a flat stomach at higher weights or that are tall enough to be able to reach things. The struggle is real often at work just to reach one of the pill bottles on the top shelf.

But in reality, I fixate on everything. That's why I call the log Analysis Paralysis... I just don't share all of my fixations
    True point though with weight focus I say it's pretty common to fixate on the start and the end. Even programs are designed that way. I struggled in weight watchers just to pick an and goal cause it was hard to imaging gong from over 200 down to 120.
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10