Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I guess my tour is over boyos.

There were only a few people posting any of their reasoning yesterday and that was cam, criolo, myself, fang and tier.

There was an overwhelming majority vote for cam and so the mafia may not have actually cast a vote for him...

I did not pressure anyone into voting for cam, didn't ask anyone to either. I listed my exact reasoning behind the change in MY vote and other people may have used that to sway their own opinions.

I feel bad for cam getting lynched because it is clear now that he was a strong player, but he knows more than the rest of us and tat made him dangerous and hard to read.

I am not going to claim town or mafia because that is lame AF and people will interpret it in both ways and it wont help anyone.

I would recommend looking back at what people like fang and tier have posted and read it with tinted lenses as if they were the scum.

Hopefully I can survive this round of voting. I mean mak1n is pushing hard AF for my vote now, much more so than I ever did with cam. Keep that in mind and try to use your own brains not each others because there are still mafia-folk around to make sure the wrong people get kilt.
    Buy Bitcoin

Real M.D. Crew

Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penz0rman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Thekittenking View Post
    Hello, Agent TheKittenKing, FBI. I have reason to believe a cop has been murdered and that there is mob activity in this town.
    Are you part of this game? I don't see your name on the roster. If not, please don't post in here.
    Buy Bitcoin

Real M.D. Crew

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Will be looking at thread then vote.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    so who we killin?
    the fact your so adamant on throwing me under the bus for a mistake I didn't even know I was making is pretty suspicious I must say. ur just trying to rally the town for an easy "lynch"

I never said I was town/mafia u however did and then gave some bs excuse on how theres no way you could be mafia since mafia wouldn't be so ballsy. im just saying your excuse is bad and that's why im voting for you
    So I went back and re-read this short thread. Bolded above is the closest thing to a slip/tell I have seen. "A mistake I didnt even know I was making."

I know earlier I posted that we shouldnt nit pick your vocabulary but there is not much else to go on at this point.

Also the fact that the cop was killed first night after saying nothing at all is suspect AF to me.
    Buy Bitcoin

Real M.D. Crew

vote criollo
    Buy Bitcoin

Real M.D. Crew

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Penz0rman View Post
    vote criollo
    So now that ur on the chopping block ur going back to my "slip up"
    We'll I'm changing my vote panz
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

So now that ur on the chopping block ur going back to my "slip up"
    We'll I'm changing my vote panz
    Just trying to stimulate some conversation. This game is impossible if no one talks, ever.

You'll realize your bad vote soon enough, but maybe if we can get others posting we will all have more info that we can use to make better educated votes and reads.

So yeah, based on the minimal content in this thread I am suspicious of you. Not for saying "kill" over "lynch" but because you then acknowledged your error in a way that I interpreted as scummy.

But feel free to vote for me because I voted for you without adding any more content to the game.
    Buy Bitcoin

Real M.D. Crew

I have to say that I am really enjoying this game and since starting this thread I actually signed up on a few dedicated forum mafia sites.

It is really unusual for day one to have only 40 posts and makes the game turrible. Theres a game going now that has over 1000 posts and its still D1, if that was happening here we could maybe actually make some reads.
    Buy Bitcoin

Real M.D. Crew

Damn, cant edit posts.

I didnt want to make it sound like I started this thread, I mean since this game began.

Sorry for triple posting.
    Buy Bitcoin

Real M.D. Crew

Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just trying to stimulate some conversation. This game is impossible if no one talks, ever.

You'll realize your bad vote soon enough, but maybe if we can get others posting we will all have more info that we can use to make better educated votes and reads.

So yeah, based on the minimal content in this thread I am suspicious of you. Not for saying "kill" over "lynch" but because you then acknowledged your error in a way that I interpreted as scummy.

But feel free to vote for me because I voted for you without adding any more content to the game.
    crio

I find both if you suspicious as fukc. From this I deduce one is mafia and the other not? Hmmm. We have plenty of light in our day left. Making this more exciting is needed.

MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, I subbed in to this game, and I already can see we're not really off to a great start
    A few tips for people who are actually town, post more so that we can know you're town and always offer explanations and reasoning rather than just voting and saying I agree.

I'm town, and I'm sure there was at least one scum on the cam vote

Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MafiaChampion View Post
    Hey guys, I subbed in to this game, and I already can see we're not really off to a great start
    A few tips for people who are actually town, post more so that we can know you're town and always offer explanations and reasoning rather than just voting and saying I agree.

Inb4 cam made a second account just to come back.

MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MafiaChampion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tier0 View Post
    Inb4 cam made a second account just to come back.
    No, I'm actually better than cam.
    Who do you think is town and who do you think is mafia?
    To win at Mafia, I ask these questions to everyone
    Mafia won't answer this well, or they won't answer at all

1. Nice claim

2. I agree that there was probably only one mafia on the cam vote. Two would make it too easy to deduce moving forward, but one of them voting for someone else could be to throw us off their scent.
    Or maybe the majority was reached without either of them voting and so they abstained to make it even more confusing for everyone.
    Buy Bitcoin

Real M.D. Crew

One of Penz and that C guy is scum
    Penz, because of how he voted Cam and then backed off, and that C guy because of how he voted Cam for no good reason

1. Nice claim

2. I agree that there was probably only one mafia on the cam vote. Two would make it too easy to deduce moving forward, but one of them voting for someone else could be to throw us off their scent.
    Or maybe the majority was reached without either of them voting and so they abstained to make it even more confusing for everyone.
    You're not focused on finding mafia, you just want to talk and distract town from finding Mafia
    That's what Mafia does
    I will vote Penzorman

Originally Posted by Mak1n View Post
    I just saw we already have vote for Penz0rman and I want vote him too.

If he is not a mafia you can rape my angus boyz.

If he IS mafia next one we pwn Criollo
    Mak is town

You're not focused on finding mafia, you just want to talk and distract town from finding Mafia
    That's what Mafia does
    I will vote Penzorman
    lol wut

All I am doing is trying to find mafia. I even went back and quoted posts from the first page trying to find mafia.

But you are the "mafiachampion" so what do I know.

Maybe you are mafia, come in to the game and claim your power level is over 9000 and then immediately get on the "vote penz" bandwagon.
    Buy Bitcoin

Real M.D. Crew

Does day end automatically if majority vole is reached?

By my count:

Penz= 5 votes to lynch
    Fang= 2
    Criollo=2
    Buy Bitcoin

Real M.D. Crew

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's what Mafia does
    I will vote Penzorman

Tempted to vote you just because of these stats, but im not even sure youre in the game
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Originally Posted by 1stbornunicorn View Post

Remaining players - 11:
    superamped
    Krunk Fu
    ComaVision
    Criollo
    Mak1n
    MafiaChampion
    HockeyBacon18
    CheersJr
    Fang2
    Tier0
    Penz0rman
    He is on this list, so I think he is legit.
    Buy Bitcoin

Real M.D. Crew

ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tempted to change my vote because Penz is the most active poster. Then again, that would be a good way to appear innocent. I'm definitely agreed that it's hard to get a read with so few posts.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

No, I'm actually better than cam.
    Who do you think is town and who do you think is mafia?
    To win at Mafia, I ask these questions to everyone
    Mafia won't answer this well, or they won't answer at all
    Penz, because of how he voted Cam and then backed off, and that C guy because of how he voted Cam for no good reason
    That's what Mafia does
    I will vote Penzorman
    Mak is town
    still find it very suspicious that all 5 posts have been in this thread... meaning you didnt even comment in the sign up thread, which means youd of had to PM the OP

suspicious of this account being a 2nd, most importantly being used to divert attention away from his main

He is on this list, so I think he is legit.
    thats my bad, checked OP for player list and he wasnt there
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    still find it very suspicious that all 5 posts have been in this thread... meaning you didnt even comment in the sign up thread, which means youd of had to PM the OP

suspicious of this account being a 2nd, most importantly being used to divert attention away from his main
    This is very very concerning. Welcome back camarija!
    Buy Bitcoin

Real M.D. Crew

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I explained ed why I thought he was mafia a dozen times. He claimed out of no where he was Town then when asked about it he said that mafia ppl are rarely ballsy enough to just claim town. Sounded fishy to me
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

No. Vote shouldn't be auto done. A lot of those people haven't even posted at all. That is bs. If everyone isn't talking, then it's basically a guessing game with half of the players.

Legit don't known where mafia came from. Did he just join the forum to play?

Originally Posted by ComaVision View Post
    Tempted to change my vote because Penz is the most active poster. Then again, that would be a good way to appear innocent. I'm definitely agreed that it's hard to get a read with so few posts.
    I'm honestly just trying to find scum with the limited amount of posts.

This is very very concerning. Welcome back camarija!

No

I'm a mafia player
    The host messaged me asking me to sub in

It's friday night and we are all miscers, there should be so much activity in this thread tonight. But alas its still just like 3 of us.

Im sitting here refreshing like crazy hoping for new posts.
    Buy Bitcoin

Real M.D. Crew

1stbornunicorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stbornunicorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stbornunicorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stbornunicorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stbornunicorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stbornunicorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stbornunicorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stbornunicorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stbornunicorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stbornunicorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stbornunicorn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Vote Count
    []superamped
    []Krunk Fu
    []ComaVision
    [2]Criollo - ( Penz0rman, Tier0)
    []Mak1n
    []MafiaChampion
    []HockeyBacon18
    []CheersJr
    [1]Fang2 - (HockeyBacon18)
    []Tier0
    [3]Penz0rman - (Mak1n, ComaVision, Criollo)

I hope those who haven't said anything today will remember to do so, before deadline
    Day 2 ends in http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...2&font=cursive

I'll remind you all that this game is actually slightly more active than the first game I hosted on bodybuilding.dk where everyone was also new to the game, and we managed to have some decent and active games afterwards - so don't let the low activity scare you off from future games
    Last edited by 1stbornunicorn; 04-22-2016 at 07:46 PM.