Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There is little chance that Conor is going to leave that much money on the table.
    Check out my band! https://makingmattersworse.bandcamp.com

Misc Guitarist #8

HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    He realized nobody gives two ****s at UFC if he wants to be a bish. Gonna enjoy what he has to say since it's his move now. No way in hell do I want to see him on 200 or still fight Diaz though.
    I wanna see the fight now! If this is somehow a hype building stunt it's worked on me, I just want to see Nate beat Conor again it would be even funnier given what's happening.

jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/4/20...-200-maintains

Cliffs
    -Not about money, conor is happy with his pay
    -All about conor refusing to come do promos
    -Dana trying really hard to say he's not mad
    -UFC investing $10 million into promoting UFC 200
    RIP Anderson Silva - GOAT of MMA.

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post

[youtube]einOJJuN7uM[/yotube]

Cliffs
    tbh, I don't believe a word Dana says. He is a promoter. I figure it will take some time before the true story is known.

These promo tours are ridiculous. They spend 10 million on them? Do they bring in more than 10 million in PPV buys as a result? I doubt it.

kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000)
    so they bend all the rules for conor, give in to everything he asks but they decide to stand firm on pulling him from what's supposed to be their biggest card ever because he doesn't want to do promo work 3 months out

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    tbh, I don't believe a word Dana says. He is a promoter. I figure it will take some time before the true story is known.

These promo tours are ridiculous. They spend 10 million on them? Do they bring in more than 10 million in PPV buys as a result? I doubt it.
    so much this

forced to remove their top draw fighter from the biggest card this summer

and dana ain't mad hahaha

come on dana just say it something big happened behind the scenes

FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY MareeWanna's Avatar
    MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by Carbonfibre View Post
    so much this

forced to remove their top draw fighter from the biggest card this summer

and dana ain't mad hahaha

come on dana just say it something big happened behind the scenes
    This

It's almost like Dana is covering something up. He and the UFC are trying their best to save face by not acting like this ruined 200 when it did.

Dana also gives a subtle hint, basically threatening McGregor. Says Conor can be stripped and Aldo/Edgar will be for the Title if Conor doesn't explain this whole retirement chit lmfao

He also says Conor can still fight at 200 if he wants to. So he's giving Conor 2 options here. He can either put up or shut up at this point.

Both of these comments were made earlier today on the Colin Cowherd Show

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/4/20...conor-mcgregor
    #1 Warriors Hater
    2015-2016 Golden State Warriors *Biggest Chokers Of All Time*
    We Are One Against The Warriors

Cubs Fan since the 7th Inning of Game 7
    Go Cubs Go

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Danaclown is full of chit. He would be absoluteley furious if this were anything besides an orchestrated stunt put on by him and Connor to get Connor out of a contract and free up a slot on UFC200 that doesnt need Connor anyways. UFC200 is already sold regardless of if Connors fight is on the card or not. Connor losing at 200 does more damage than him fighting at 200 gains, so this is all fabricated to get him out of the deal, screw Nate (who is even less controllable than Connor) out of another big payday, and drum up some controversy and free media coverage.

Why spend 10 million on a world tour to promote when you can spin a fake story and the media does it for you?

Dana's attitude towards this whole thing is the biggest giveaway- hes never been anything less than thermonuclear pissed when people have done no shows on media events or threatened a card by pulling out in the past. Now were supposed to believe him when hes on ESPN smiling like a cat who ate the canary?

Dana pls.

For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post

Cliffs
    $10mil on fukking promotions???

Pay your other fighters more and stop playing favourites, then this is less likely to happen.

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the retirement was to get out of the contract. does he wait until he can come back? then see who the highest bidder is? ive heard this whole training camp takes place in iceland, maybe hes following a specific plan

HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HipHopLyrics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    Danaclown is full of chit. He would be absoluteley furious if this were anything besides an orchestrated stunt put on by him and Connor to get Connor out of a contract and free up a slot on UFC200 that doesnt need Connor anyways. UFC200 is already sold regardless of if Connors fight is on the card or not. Connor losing at 200 does more damage than him fighting at 200 gains, so this is all fabricated to get him out of the deal, screw Nate (who is even less controllable than Connor) out of another big payday, and drum up some controversy and free media coverage.

Why spend 10 million on a world tour to promote when you can spin a fake story and the media does it for you?

Dana's attitude towards this whole thing is the biggest giveaway- hes never been anything less than thermonuclear pissed when people have done no shows on media events or threatened a card by pulling out in the past. Now were supposed to believe him when hes on ESPN smiling like a cat who ate the canary?

Dana pls.

[img]danaclown.jpg[img]
    Hadn't even considered this angle, Dana saving Conor from another defeat. This made a lot of sense reading through it.

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zhengterry View Post
    the retirement was to get out of the contract. does he wait until he can come back? then see who the highest bidder is? ive heard this whole training camp takes place in iceland, maybe hes following a specific plan
    Even if Conor 'retires', I don't think UFC has to release him out of his contract. As long as he still has fights on it, I'm pretty sure they can stop him from fighting anywhere else.

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zhengterry View Post
    retirement wouldnt get him out of his contract. it would get him out of his bout agreement though.

i would be surprised if they stripped him though. Back when randy couture "retired" after defending against gonzaga they didnt strip him while it went through litigation and he eventually came back and fought lesnar.
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post
    retirement wouldnt get him out of his contract. it would get him out of his bout agreement though.

i would be surprised if they stripped him though. Back when randy couture "retired" after defending against gonzaga they didnt strip him while it went through litigation and he eventually came back and fought lesnar.
    IIRC Randy was trying to get the Fedor fight at the time, but couldn't legally.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

They almost have to strip him if he doesn't fight at 200. What are they gonna do, say he is coming out of retirement but isn't fighting at 200 and will still keep the belt? lol, that would be ****ing retarded, especially since he has already said Aldo And Edgar will fight for the title if he doesn't fix this situation soon.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

cuhrissy will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuhrissy will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuhrissy will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuhrissy will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuhrissy will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuhrissy will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuhrissy will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuhrissy will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuhrissy will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuhrissy will become famous soon enough. (+50) cuhrissy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol imagine McGregor fighting Big Show

he can't even reach his face

Originally Posted by cuhrissy View Post
    lol imagine McGregor fighting Big Show

he can't even reach his face

----

WWE clickbaiting this situation LOL

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol i liked this one

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEbcFMRN...=boxing__memes
    Forgot to train biceps crew
    San Antonio Spurs
    Minnesota Vikings
    Conor Mcgregor CREW!!!
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    Boxing Crew

CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dana never wanted this rematch to happen too soon because he knows Diaz would beat Conor again so they're trying to protect him as much as possible. And if that happens Conor will never be the same again, he'll lose his cash cow and that would be all she wrote.

This is business after all
    Ecclesiastes 6:10

Liverpool FC - Cavaliers - Saints

Catelyn Stark is a MILF Crew

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FFailed View Post
    Why would he sign a contract to fight diaz again if he was scared? He could of taken another aldo fight and probably destroyed him again
    He doesn't want the weight cut again, dat celltech made him big.

He wanted to fight Diaz because he has nothing to lose if he loses again, he thought if he changed his gameplan he could win... but then the nightmares started...

The thoughts of the beating and humiliation by Nate Diaz have become too much for him.

Waking up in a cold sweat at 3am with the words "Don't be scared homie" running through his mind, the flashbacks of playing touch butt in the park and skipping around like a ******* with that ponytail mutherphucker whilst the Diaz brothers laugh at him.

The guy he sees staring back at him in the mirror telling him he doesn't have what it takes.

stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think Conor must have told them to suk his nuts that's why they are so mad and won't let him back on the card even though he's done $10mil worth of promotion in a few tweets. They should have focused on Nate. Go to Stockton and do a special on him. Uou don't need CM for promo for this one. If anything just send a camera crew to film him training in the mountains. Could have been epic but Dana and Lorenzo are retard meatheads.
    it piss

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    At the same time i will not be surprised if at the last minute he says he will fight in the hope that Nate slacked off and was sitting on his ass smoking weed so even if he wins he will get popped, and also catch Nate unprepared.

On top of that the huge media circus that will happen because of it to up the ratings.

Probably Lorenzo's plan.

Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CestLaVida View Post
    Dana never wanted this rematch to happen too soon because he knows Diaz would beat Conor again so they're trying to protect him as much as possible. And if that happens Conor will never be the same again, he'll lose his cash cow and that would be all she wrote.

This is business after all
    part of me is starting to think this too, can definitely see Dana telling Conor that he thinks he will get his ass handed to him again... Conor gets pissed, says he retires
    **Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew**

BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000) BrockSexy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Conor can't beat anyone of any status outside of featherweight, he realizes this now.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MMA autist conspiracies. what a time to be alive.

they will fight at UFC 201 or 202.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    MMA autist conspiracies. what a time to be alive.

they will fight at UFC 201 or 202.
    He isn't fighting Nate for his next fight. I mean unless he gives up his belt.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)