twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Looking to recover as muscle as possible, as lean as possible post injury

Hey guys. I got injured in December. I was getting into powerlifting seriously and was thinking of getting into the sport this July for my first meet. I still haven't recovered from my back injury and while I still want to powerlift, right now Im extremely out of shape, my body is flabby and I have barely trained in the past five months. I feel like.I've lost muscle and I'm.so ****ing flabby. I want to take a 6-7 months period to do a small recomp at a small caloric deficit and try to gain as much mass as possible (recover what I've lost as well). I've never ran a hypertrophy program and really just want to build a little muscle while getting lean. I'm thinking of eating at a 200 calorie deficit and running some type of high volume program. Would I get gains similar to noobie gains since I haven't lifted in so damn long and ive never really down a bodybuilding type of program? What do you guys advise? Thanks
    Squat: 310
    Deadlift: 325
    Competition Bench: 170

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    If you weren't starting back slowly, so as to not reinjure yourself, your numbers would explode 2xfaster than noob gains...great way to hurt yourself to be entirely honest.

With that said, your plan sounds ok. Not sure I'd cram a ton of volume in, but it's your call. I'd treat your body like a total beginner, but go easy on the weight increases so you don't reinjure yourself.
    Experience, not just theory

twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50) twelveosix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by davisj3537 View Post
    If you weren't starting back slowly, so as to not reinjure yourself, your numbers would explode 2xfaster than noob gains...great way to hurt yourself to be entirely honest.

With that said, your plan sounds ok. Not sure I'd cram a ton of volume in, but it's your call. I'd treat your body like a total beginner, but go easy on the weight increases so you don't reinjure yourself.
    Thanks for your reply man. Ive already reinjured myself like three months ago. I went up to 250 and I realized that I ****ed up. Thats why i dont wanna go heavy again for a while. DO you have any program you would recommend?

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by twelveosix View Post
    Thanks for your reply man. Ive already reinjured myself like three months ago. I went up to 250 and I realized that I ****ed up. Thats why i dont wanna go heavy again for a while. DO you have any program you would recommend?
    Something slow. All pros would be a good option if you're worried about reinjury.
    Experience, not just theory

Originally Posted by davisj3537 View Post
    Something slow. All pros would be a good option if you're worried about reinjury.
    Thanks man!