MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LOL I worked at Hooters like 5 years ago, got fired and my boss is still rustled...

He's a little white manlet (like 5'4" maybe).

Although he's doing good, from what I understand he makes in excess of 100K a year, and engaged to a like 6' blonde HBB who was in the calendar (we worked together).

I think a big majority of the reason he fired me was cause his girl wanted to jump my cock (or would act like it to make him jealous?).

But back then those two being "together" was taboo, as he was/is the GM, and she was one of his employees.

So I had no idea the two were an item, I'd just have some hot blonde chick rubbing on me like what am I supposed to say GTF away from me?

So any time I went in to grab a bite he would always walk past my table and just give me death stares.

Meanwhile I'm just having a blast and the people still there from when I was around all love me, say whats up, chicks mirin, etc.

So today I go there for lunch and I'm sitting at the bar, talking to the bartender (another from when I worked there).

This guy, and I **** you not, literally walks past me a minimum of 12 times, just walking past me, back and forth.

Then even comes right next to me and puts these little advertisements on the bar.

Then after all of that he walks up on me and kind of pats me on the shoulder and says what's up while quickly walking away.

And it's just like dude are you that petty? I've been over it for a long time, at first I was pretty pissed at being fired, but anyways how can somebody be doing so good yet still act like a salty weirdo?

benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    p.....

MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by benyu View Post
    p.....
    Yes, p..... indeed.

No, I'm not posting pictures.

I'm pretty sure I've posted a pic of the girl before though.

beardohio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beardohio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beardohio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beardohio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beardohio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beardohio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beardohio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beardohio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beardohio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beardohio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beardohio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Beard

Fierce 5 Novice Program
    Workout Journal (paused):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169833523

AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000)
    So what were you fired for? You can't be fired for being a flirt.

WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Yes, p..... indeed.

No, I'm not posting pictures.

I'm pretty sure I've posted a pic of the girl before though.
    Nas the GOAT Crew
    OVOXO Crew

Oysters, Clams and Cuckolds

▬▬ι═══════> MISC Game of Thrones Crew <═══════ι▬▬

Originally Posted by beardohio View Post
    You read it and you loved it.

kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's funny Op because I too worked at Hooters like 5 years ago, got fired and my boss is still rustled...
    He's a little white manlet (like 5'4" maybe).
    Although he's doing good, from what I understand he makes in excess of 100K a year, and engaged to a like 6' blonde HBB who was in the calendar (we worked together).
    I think a big majority of the reason he fired me was cause his girl wanted to jump my cock (or would act like it to make him jealous?).
    But back then those two being "together" was taboo, as he was/is the GM, and she was one of his employees.
    So I had no idea the two were an item, I'd just have some hot blonde chick rubbing on me like what am I supposed to say GTF away from me?
    So any time I went in to grab a bite he would always walk past my table and just give me death stares.
    Meanwhile I'm just having a blast and the people still there from when I was around all love me, say whats up, chicks mirin, etc.
    So today I go there for lunch and I'm sitting at the bar, talking to the bartender (another from when I worked there).
    This guy, and I **** you not, literally walks past me a minimum of 12 times, just walking past me, back and forth.
    Then even comes right next to me and puts these little advertisements on the bar.
    Then after all of that he walks up on me and kind of pats me on the shoulder and says what's up while quickly walking away.
    And it's just like dude are you that petty? I've been over it for a long time, at first I was pretty pissed at being fired, but anyways how can somebody be doing so good yet still act like a salty weirdo?
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Lives in Kansas City, Fort Worth, and Mt. Airy Crew

If you want a hint on finding the pic of the girl I do know it's in one of those manlets with hot GF's threads.

skateboarding is cardio deft0nes's Avatar
    deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmaoo fuk people like that OP

they take everything way too seriously, i've had prik bosses like that before. kunts.

live live and be happy
    TEXAS REPS

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol

you eat at hooters.

Originally Posted by deft0nes View Post
    lmaoo fuk people like that OP

they take everything way too seriously, i've had prik bosses like that before. kunts.

live live and be happy
    IDK I think maybe he's finally starting to get over it.

Though what's there to get over?

He fired me, yet still holds a grudge against me?

I think it's just PB&J at this point, I personally have no hard feelings towards the guy anymore.