YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Why hasn’t Eric Bieniemy been poached by any NFL team yet?

Less successful OCs than him under Andy Reid were hired by the Eagles and Bears. So where are the job offers?
    The world would be a better place if the Coronavirus wiped out every Philadelphia Eagles fan in existence.

DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He's interviewed multiple times since the start of the year. Maybe the job wasn't right for him. Obviously he's a black guy so it's going to be a bit harder and the interviews I'm referencing happened prior to winning the SB so who knows. He's got more leverage now after winning and there aren't that many head coaching openings currently. If he didn't like the fit, maybe he's holding out until something better emerges. Hes got the ring now so even if they don't repeat he'll have clout and leverage over most other people next year when more things open. I'm sure he'll land before too long, but honestly if I'm him I'd wait it out. Don't just go take the first thing at comes up and end up being the fall man for some ****ty organization that was doomed from the start.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...search-tracker

AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Won a super bowl this year and will be a favorite again next year. I’d rather take my time finding the right fit and keep winning rather than end up with a clown show like the browns. I’d have to assume he’s waiting it out.
    OHIO AGAINST THE WORLD

Boss up and change your life

F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe cause the GM wanted to hire him but the owner overruled him after he found out his wife was Sleeping With Bieniemy.
    -L.A. Dodgers, Lakers, Rams, Trojans, Kings-
    -Riley Martin symbol owner-
    -AL Bundy is a national hero-
    -MAGA

thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Won a super bowl this year and will be a favorite again next year. I’d rather take my time finding the right fit and keep winning rather than end up with a clown show like the browns. I’d have to assume he’s waiting it out.
    This...

Part of me wonders if the Chiefs have told Bieniemy that he'd be Andy's successor when he calls it a career, and granted he's still with the team
    Andy is under contract until 2023 tho...

But if Reid only has one or two more years planned, and you get to inherit a generational QB just entering his prime...
    I wouldn't imagine feeling too compelled in taking on a random franchise that's in the crapper
    Nascar American

XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thedarrenestes View Post
    This...

Part of me wonders if the Chiefs have told Bieniemy that he'd be Andy's successor when he calls it a career, and granted he's still with the team
    Andy is under contract until 2023 tho...

But if Reid only has one or two more years planned, and you get to inherit a generational QB just entering his prime...
    I wouldn't imagine feeling too compelled in taking on a random franchise that's in the crapper
    You should never assume a coach can just take over like that and it'll be all fine, willy nilly. Teams usually take a step back when major coaching changes happen, especially if the team's been successful. Takes something special for an NFL team to be clicking on all cylinders, season in and out. Mess up the dynamic, and it unravels.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stephen a smith will tell you he doesn't want to bring race up but dammit he will, it's cause he's black!!
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

new ig: @fatboyhm

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Only a fool would leave now. Spend your career trying to make a Championship team. Then leave before seeing the making of a Dynasty.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by F.A.P. View Post
    Maybe cause the GM wanted to hire him but the owner overruled him after he found out his wife was Sleeping With Bieniemy.
    Badummm tissss...