Page 212 of 292 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,360 of 8753
    iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    SF49ers has reported a post with the comment: "If he were doing this in a chiefs thread, you?d perma him you fukn pussy."

Mods don't need to waste time with petty arguments that don't break the rules, nor do we need insults from people who get so triggered by comments in a sports thread.

I see reports like this again, I'll just lock the thread. Laying it out there now so you'll know who to blame.
    The rule was always official team threads are for discussions for that team and shouldn't be trolled. The trolling is pretty obvious to spot.

Shutting down one of the most active team threads on here? Seriously?

Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Come on dude...you guys won. It's not like if you admit you got a clear advantage due to the calls/no calls that they're going to take the Championship away from you.

That hold on Bosa was obvious at the time and nothing has changed....try posting the FULL play up to the point where Mahomes throws the ball.

The late hit on Jimmy just looked bad. When I rewatched it, he does get hit inbounds.

But this one...pretty clear hit to the head with the helmet. No call. Play comes on 3rd down when the 49ers still have the lead. 49ers end up punting after that play.

49ers didn't lose this game because of the refs and they still had their chances to win the game and didn't get it done but if either of those clear cut calls are made it's very likely 49ers walk away with the W.
    rofl, I showed you the play and the "hold" everyone has whined about. The still picture everyone keeps posting like it was some conspiracy theory that they wanted KC to win. There was no hold, it's ok to admit. Go watch the play again, Mahomes throws it like .5 later after Bosa gets shut down.

Refs missed stuff on both sides. However the fix was not in. It's amazing to see how many have clung to this theory that the NFL wanted Mahomes and Reid to win.

The 49erswebzone forum is even more full of whiners there.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals
    Kansas Jayhawks
    LeBron James

Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here I'll save you the effort

8 seconds in.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals
    Kansas Jayhawks
    LeBron James

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    Without an elite qb you aren't guaranteed another SB shot or even contention. I think that's what hurts just right now; next year could go anywhere. Jimmy has to be the guy or we're screwed...easily could be the next JAX. Blegh, this loss just sucks.
    I said the same thing to Bison after he was acting like the Bears were a new dynasty in the making after their 2018 season.

Having said that let's pump the breaks on the comparison for us.

Jimmy G may not be Brady, Mahomes, Wilson, etc...but he's also no Blake Bortles. His win % with Kyle is pretty clear pretty or ugly he gets us wins.

You never know what next year brings whether it's injuries, off years, other teams just playing better or key mistakes that cost you a playoff win which ends any hopes of another SB run but Jimmy should improve next year.

2 years post ACL injury is when they say guys get back to 100%.

He gets a full offseason to work on his game and workout with our receivers to get that chemistry down, last year he spent most of it rehabbing and the guys who were available for him to work on chemistry with for the most part ended up being on IR or bench towards the end of the season.

If you think about it from the guys who played in the playoffs only Kittle and Bourne were guys available during the offseason for Jimmy to work with. As I said before I don't think it's a coincidence that on the deep pass to Kittle(someone he's super familiar with) he put it right where it had to be. But on the pass to Sanders(someone brought in halfway through the season) he was off.

Originally Posted by Iczer View Post
    Here I'll save you the effort

8 seconds in.
    I have the coaches film thanks...how the fuk can you watch that and not admit that's a clear hold?

One shot shows Fisher hooking him from the front. The other shot shows his other hands on Bosa's back. But your team won congrats...

I have the coaches film thanks...how the fuk can you watch that and not admit that's a clear hold?

One shot shows Fisher hooking him from the front. The other shot shows his other hands on Bosa's back. But your team won congrats...
    I'm sure you're aware of how deceiving angles and still shots are. Literally Bosa ran a stunt and Fisher rode his ass with his momentum, and got blocked into the RG. Pretty simple.

If you want to see a hook, here's an example of a no call against KC that i'm accustomed to lol

Either way I'll see myself out of this thread.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals
    Kansas Jayhawks
    LeBron James

Originally Posted by Iczer View Post
    I'm sure you're aware of how deceiving angles and still shots are. Literally Bosa ran a stunt and Fisher rode his ass with his momentum, and got blocked into the RG. Pretty simple.

If you want to see a hook, here's an example of a no call against KC that i'm accustomed to lol

Either way I'll see myself out of this thread.
    Dude come on...that's a clear hold and two angles from the coaches film whether side view or OL view show it.

Once again I'm not saying the refs were the only reason the 49ers lost, they had plays to be made and didn't make them meanwhile Chris Jones and Mahomes/Williams balled out given the opportunity but the refs not calling holding all game hurt the 49ers way more and they couldn't overcome that.

Hopefully we see a rematch in the post season soon.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    The rule was always official team threads are for discussions for that team and shouldn't be trolled. The trolling is pretty obvious to spot.

Shutting down one of the most active team threads on here? Seriously?
    When a report contains snarky comments about mods, I'm not inclined to care what the reporter was upset about or look into it further. Besides, the post in question wasn't even a big deal. Someone in here is overly sensitive. If they can't handle an occasional "your mom wears a Lions uniform", then maybe the internet isn't the place for them.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Come on dude...you guys won. It's not like if you admit you got a clear advantage due to the calls/no calls that they're going to take the Championship away from you.

That hold on Bosa was obvious at the time and nothing has changed....try posting the FULL play up to the point where Mahomes throws the ball.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/8szSnxw/3rd156.gif[/img

The late hit on Jimmy just looked bad. When I rewatched it, he does get hit inbounds.

But this one...pretty clear hit to the head with the helmet. No call. Play comes on 3rd down when the 49ers still have the lead. 49ers end up punting after that play.

49ers didn't lose this game because of the refs and they still had their chances to win the game and didn't get it done but if either of those clear cut calls are made it's very likely 49ers walk away with the W.
    Lol I’m sorry but crying about that photo/play is as ridiculous and whiny as it gets

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Lol I’m sorry but crying about that photo/play is as ridiculous and whiny as it gets
    Pointing out that a penalty happened but didn't get called doesn't change the fact that it happened. Maybe you're just upset that your SB collapse didn't include any help from the officials?

When a report contains snarky comments about mods, I'm not inclined to care what the reporter was upset about or look into it further. Besides, the post in question wasn't even a big deal. Someone in here is overly sensitive. If they can't handle an occasional "your mom wears a Lions uniform", then maybe the internet isn't the place for them.
    I have that guy on ignore but it's pretty obvious he's in here trolling regardless of what comment was reported by SF.

Is trolling an official team thread still against the rules or is that not a thing anymore? If it's not a rule then moving on. If it is...what constitutes a proper report?

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol at the neg. I repped you tho because I know this mod life is very important to you big dog.

It was likely the fifth time schweezy was reported...my second. Look back at all his posts in here. Want to include those comments?

No one gives a fuk about your superiority complex on an online forum. Seriously, if you want to roam around like you’re a somebody on the Internet, at the very minimum you should attempt to do the basics of your job.

This thread is one of the few things this forum has anymore. Schweezy has been trolling for three pages. As it has been stated, no one gives a fuk outside this thread...have at. Leave the official threads alone.
    Last edited by SF49ers; 02-06-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have that guy on ignore but it's pretty obvious he's in here trolling regardless of what comment was reported by SF.

Is trolling an official team thread still against the rules or is that not a thing anymore? If it's not a rule then moving on. If it is...what constitutes a proper report?
    In for answers. If trolls are allowed then i'm out.
    LOL @ people who follow politics

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pointing out that a penalty happened but didn't get called doesn't change the fact that it happened. Maybe you're just upset that your SB collapse didn't include any help from the officials?
    Fair enough, I hope you didn’t complain about the Kittle OPI then.

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Fair enough, I hope you didn’t complain about the Kittle OPI then.
    At the time no. In hindsight it looks much worse considering we got the "they were just letting them play" crap.

If you're gonna let them play then...you know, let them play?

Yet Kittle gets OPI, Moore gets DPI. If you're going to let them play then do it consistently. Not just when it applies to one team.

markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I said the same thing to Bison after he was acting like the Bears were a new dynasty in the making after their 2018 season.

Having said that let's pump the breaks on the comparison for us.

Jimmy G may not be Brady, Mahomes, Wilson, etc...but he's also no Blake Bortles. His win % with Kyle is pretty clear pretty or ugly he gets us wins.

You never know what next year brings whether it's injuries, off years, other teams just playing better or key mistakes that cost you a playoff win which ends any hopes of another SB run but Jimmy should improve next year.

2 years post ACL injury is when they say guys get back to 100%.

He gets a full offseason to work on his game and workout with our receivers to get that chemistry down, last year he spent most of it rehabbing and the guys who were available for him to work on chemistry with for the most part ended up being on IR or bench towards the end of the season.

If you think about it from the guys who played in the playoffs only Kittle and Bourne were guys available during the offseason for Jimmy to work with. As I said before I don't think it's a coincidence that on the deep pass to Kittle(someone he's super familiar with) he put it right where it had to be. But on the pass to Sanders(someone brought in halfway through the season) he was off.
    I always thought our best team was going to be this upcoming season after Jimmy G gets a year under his belt; rookies get more experience especially Bosa; and the team plays as a whole together. Sure, we're gonna lose a few guys possibly, but the experience and improvements from the other significant players would more than compensate for it. That's why I'm excited for the upcoming season. Nobody gave the team a chance. Even us optimistic fans thought they were just gonna make the playoffs at best.

I don't see any team in the NFC that has gotten significantly stronger to prevent the 49ers from making the SB again. Sure, lots of things can change from now and the course of a season, but still. I like our chances.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Trolling official threads is not allowed. On the other hand, people have to have a certain amount of thick skin in the misc.

A proper report would be to report any posts that are clearly insulting, inflammatory, etc. and briefly describe what has been going on. Mods respond to hundreds of reports a day and do not have the time to always read back 5 pages and try to sort out what is going on. They are even less inclined to do so when the report goes out of its way to insult mods. Use common sense.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Originally Posted by markkillerings View Post
    I always thought our best team was going to be this upcoming season after Jimmy G gets a year under his belt; rookies get more experience especially Bosa; and the team plays as a whole together. Sure, we're gonna lose a few guys possibly, but the experience and improvements from the other significant players would more than compensate for it. That's why I'm excited for the upcoming season. Nobody gave the team a chance. Even us optimistic fans thought they were just gonna make the playoffs at best.

I don't see any team in the NFC that has gotten significantly stronger to prevent the 49ers from making the SB again. Sure, lots of things can change from now and the course of a season, but still. I like our chances.
    It will be interesting to see what happens for sure. I really wish we got a chance to see Jalen Hurd play this year to see if he's someone we can count on or if his flash in preseason was just a dick tease that will never show up when it matters.

On paper we SHOULD be better next year but you never know. I remember thinking the 2017 draft class was going to be studly as fuk where it looked like we had star players in Foster, Witherspoon, Colbert, Taylor...hell at that point DJ Jones and Kittle weren't even really showing anything impressive and Bourne and Breida looked like nice backups.

But that 2018 season showed Spoon is still a question mark. Foster was an idiot who played poorly before getting released for being a giant idiot. Colbert looked like a completely different player and Taylor was hurt and not the same guy.

I don't think we see the same decline from this rookie class(definitely not Bosa) and I don't think it will happen with Deebo or Greenlaw either.

So many of our key players are on their first or second contracts that you hope they're still competing for the SB but we have to stay healthy(something we've struggled with unfortunately) and it stinks to not have a lot of draft picks to work with cuz when you're picking at the end of the rounds(not quite as at the end as we hoped either) it's hard to make those picks count.

Looking at the roster this is what we're probably looking at for next season. I'm listing who I think are guaranteed to be on the roster(assuming everyone is healthy)

QB: Garoppolo, Mullens
    RB: Coleman, Mostert, Juszczyk
    WR: Deebo, Hurd, Taylor, Bourne
    TE: Kittle, Dwelley
    OT: Staley, McGlinchey, Brunskill, Skule
    OG: Tomlinson, Person
    C: Richburg

DE: Bosa, Ford
    DT: Buckner, Jones, Taylor
    LB: Warner, Greenlaw, Alexander
    CB: Sherman, Williams, Moseley, Witherspoon
    S: Tartt, Moore, Harris

Obviously a far cry from a 53 man roster but there are a lot of guys who could very well either leave via free agency/salary cuts or not make the roster based on FA/draft acquisitions this offseason. IMO the following guys will be fighting for jobs(guys in bold are the upcoming free agents I'd like us to keep)

QB: Beathard
    RB: Breida, Wilson, McKinnon
    WR: Sanders, Pettis, James
    TE: Toilolo
    OT: Coleman
    OG: Reynolds
    C: Garland

DE: Armstead, Blair, Moore, Street, Zettel
    DT: Thomas, Day, Givens
    LB: Nzeocha, Lee, Al-Shaair
    CB: Verrett, Reed, Harris
    S: Ward

My keys to the offseason assuming we're able to keep the key guys up for free agency or replace them with guys who are on a similar level.

1. Improve at RG - Person played well this season but he got abused by Chris Jones in the SB. We really need someone who can put him on the bench.
    2. Add speed at WR. I didn't even mention Goodwin in the above fighting for a spot list cuz I think there is like .0001% chance he's on the roster next year.
    3. Add talent to the secondary - corners are so hard to find but we need to plan for Sherman to move on and getting more speed back there would definitely be nice.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    1. I wasn't talking to you.

2. I didn't come in here to troll you or any other 49ers fan.

3. You're crying again.
    Get over yourself. You came in to troll and poke the bear. You haven't contributed anything. Feel free to exit the thread

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by markkillerings View Post

I think we have the possibility of rolling into next season with just as good of a team as last year. The problem I see is that the defense has still shown its issues with mobile QBs, and we are in the toughest division in the NFC. We play Wilson 2x, Kyler Murray 2x who will continue to get better, and even Goff had success week 16 playing outside the pocket. No doubt we will have another tough schedule next year so it's really too early to tell where we will land.

I really hope Jimmy G can improve more in the off season. I think he will, he learned a lot from this game. We will be in the fight for sure barring major injuries or losing too many key players which I don't see happening. Lynch and Shanahan have done a great job working together

I'm hoping we come in stronger at WR next year. I really want to see Hurd healthy and making a bit impact. Hoping we can pick up some studs in the draft as well

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Get over yourself. You came in to troll and poke the bear. You haven't contributed anything. Feel free to exit the thread
    No, I came in to read and saw something that I could probably shed some light on, but continue crying.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    No, I came in to read and saw something that I could probably shed some light on, but continue crying.
    Sure bud

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sure bud
    I know it's really hard for you to see things that aren't what you want to see, but not everyone has some kind of agenda against you.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

I think we have the possibility of rolling into next season with just as good of a team as last year. The problem I see is that the defense has still shown its issues with mobile QBs, and we are in the toughest division in the NFC. We play Wilson 2x, Kyler Murray 2x who will continue to get better, and even Goff had success week 16 playing outside the pocket. No doubt we will have another tough schedule next year so it's really too early to tell where we will land.

I really hope Jimmy G can improve more in the off season. I think he will, he learned a lot from this game. We will be in the fight for sure barring major injuries or losing too many key players which I don't see happening. Lynch and Shanahan have done a great job working together

I'm hoping we come in stronger at WR next year. I really want to see Hurd healthy and making a bit impact. Hoping we can pick up some studs in the draft as well
    I think the failures against mobile QBs was overblown a bit. Obviously with our strong pass rush we were much better vs stationary QBs but I think the poor performances vs Arizona had more to do with shorter rest and some injuries. Murray had 150 yards and 241 yards(with 88 and a TD of them coming late in the 4th when we overplayed Isabella)

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Genus, how are you watching the coaches film? Is this available for the casual fan or is it subscription based?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Genus, how are you watching the coaches film? Is this available for the casual fan or is it subscription based?
    It's part of the nfl.com game pass. You have to pay for it but if you love football it's totally worth it.

Can watch any game over again whether it's the original broadcast, condensed which is great if you want to watch another team's game without all the extra crap and then the coaches tape which usually comes out a couple of days after the game which shows you the two camera shots for every play.

Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys think we will be active during free agency? I don't think we will be. We all know the priority is to keep Armstead (tag) and to extend Buckner and Kittle. We'll need to restructure some contracts and I think we will try and resign Sanders since we are heavily invested in him with our 3rd and 4th round picks. He seems to like it here too. After all that gets done I don't know how much cap we will have left.

I'm hoping we can get into the "contenders market" which is guys who only want to sign with contenders. We haven't been in that market for a long time and we may can get a key component at a decent price.
    LOL @ people who follow politics

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Miked1978 View Post
    You guys think we will be active during free agency? I don't think we will be. We all know the priority is to keep Armstead (tag) and to extend Buckner and Kittle. We'll need to restructure some contracts and I think we will try and resign Sanders since we are heavily invested in him with our 3rd and 4th round picks. He seems to like it here too. After all that gets done I don't know how much cap we will have left.

I'm hoping we can get into the "contenders market" which is guys who only want to sign with contenders. We haven't been in that market for a long time and we may can get a key component at a decent price.
    That is a good question! I do not see them going to crazy it anything at all. Cap space is a little tight right now. I can see them restructuring a few people and of course there are a few guys that we will drop from the team (MCkinnion, Goodwin ect...) That will save a little to give the team some wiggle room. After this year they will have to start looking are ways to keep Warner, Bosa and a few others who are playing well.
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

Originally Posted by Miked1978 View Post

Yeah I'd be surprised if we were active in terms of the big names. Some big name free agents out there but I think we try to get hometown deals with our own guys and then try to find some chess pieces who can help us get better but at a cheaper price.

Page 212 of 292 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast