Page 53 of 292 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 8754
    iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sema2015 View Post
    The Jets are much better than us.
    I hope so...but their QB play has been so awful.

mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Genus calm down, no way we win another game. Do you watch the games? We are pathetic, historically bad.
    San Francisco 49ers
    San Francisco Giants
    Golden State Warriors
    San Jose Sharks

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mngardne View Post
    Genus calm down, no way we win another game. Do you watch the games? We are pathetic, historically bad.
    I've been watching man but have you seen Chicago lately? They lost like half their talent in the last few games. And while Kaepernick still has awful accuracy at times he's not turning the ball over.

I hate being in this position where I'm rooting for my team to lose games but I do think long term that's the best thing for this team but seems like every time we're in this position we end up winning that one or two meaningless games.

Last year with Chicago and Rams victories, wouldn't surprise me to see it happen again this year.

i think at this point given how many holes we have on this team i think best thing would be to trade down from that top 2 pick for an Eagles like trade - maintain top 10 pick, get 3rd and 4th round picks this year, pick up a 1st next year and 2nd the following year.

This would allow us to grab the BPA in the first round and target QB(if not BPA with that first pick) with a potential move up into the bottom of the first to grab someone like Luke Falk who I'm very high on or trade for Garoppolo.

Though if Cleveland drafts QB #1 and we're sitting there at #2 overall it would be very tough to pass up on Myles Garrett.

jarellknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) jarellknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) jarellknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) jarellknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) jarellknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) jarellknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) jarellknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) jarellknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) jarellknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) jarellknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) jarellknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We can talk about the draft scenarios and free agency but it doesn't mean dick until the football side of the organization is straightened out. You CANNOT go 2-14 and not make major changes, that would be a tough sell and outright insulting to fans. Jed has a very tough decision to make at years end. He has to decide if this Chip Kelly Trent Baalke partnership is going to work out.

You never want to fire a coach after one year 2 years in a row, but the 49ers have created a culture where Jim Harbaugh wasn't good enough. It's not an easy fix. People would argue otherwise, but you have to believe Jed cares, is embarrassed, etc. As Ive maintained his intentions are in his mind what is best for the franchise. You could argue he is delusional or makes bad decisions or has bad judgment or the wrong people have his ear. People assume Trent will be back because he's currently scouting for next year but that doesn't mean anything. Jed has been very loyal to Trent, he's been in charge for 7 years and the bottom line is that the roster stinks. The 49ers have had the most draft picks over the last 4 or 5 years with little show for it. As Kawakami alluded to the Yorks do not like feeling uncomfortable and it's only going to heighten as the losses continue and we get closer to the end.

Short of York stepping down as CEO, the best case scenario is a new GM. I don't see Kelly leaving voluntarily or getting fired. The most likely scenario besides no changes is either both are fired or at least Trent is. And please get someone from outside the organization. It's not unprecedented for the GM to keep the incumbent coach, see Detroit and Tennessee.

Will McClay Dallas
    Duke Tobin Cincinnati
    Chris Ballard Kansas City
    Eliot Wolf Green Bay
    Terry McDonough Arizona
    David McCloughan Oakland
    Phil Savage
    Louis Riddick

OT: what did hub do to get banned?
    The strong will stand, the weak will fall.

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I kinda want Chip to stay.. am I in the minority?
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

Originally Posted by jarellknight View Post
    We can talk about the draft scenarios and free agency but it doesn't mean dick until the football side of the organization is straightened out. You CANNOT go 2-14 and not make major changes, that would be a tough sell and outright insulting to fans. Jed has a very tough decision to make at years end. He has to decide if this Chip Kelly Trent Baalke partnership is going to work out.

You never want to fire a coach after one year 2 years in a row, but the 49ers have created a culture where Jim Harbaugh wasn't good enough. It's not an easy fix. People would argue otherwise, but you have to believe Jed cares, is embarrassed, etc. As Ive maintained his intentions are in his mind what is best for the franchise. You could argue he is delusional or makes bad decisions or has bad judgment or the wrong people have his ear. People assume Trent will be back because he's currently scouting for next year but that doesn't mean anything. Jed has been very loyal to Trent, he's been in charge for 7 years and the bottom line is that the roster stinks. The 49ers have had the most draft picks over the last 4 or 5 years with little show for it. As Kawakami alluded to the Yorks do not like feeling uncomfortable and it's only going to heighten as the losses continue and we get closer to the end.

Short of York stepping down as CEO, the best case scenario is a new GM. I don't see Kelly leaving voluntarily or getting fired. The most likely scenario besides no changes is either both are fired or at least Trent is. And please get someone from outside the organization. It's not unprecedented for the GM to keep the incumbent coach, see Detroit and Tennessee.

Will McClay Dallas
    Duke Tobin Cincinnati
    Chris Ballard Kansas City
    Eliot Wolf Green Bay
    Terry McDonough Arizona
    David McCloughan Oakland
    Phil Savage
    Louis Riddick

OT: what did hub do to get banned?

I think what may happen is they fire Baalke but promote Tom Gamble as GM...whether that's an improvement is hard to say because they're very similar but we certainly have drafted better with Gamble around though his stint with Philly left a lot to be desired.

But if Yorks decide to keep Kelly but get rid of Baalke a Gamble promotion seems the safest bet. Personally I would like a fresh start. The head scout with the Pats, don't recall his name right now has been thrown around as a GM candidate as well.

Originally Posted by blinkers88 View Post
    I kinda want Chip to stay.. am I in the minority?
    I would be ok with him staying but I also wouldn't cry if he left. My biggest issue with Chip is the perception to his defenses being awful because of how much time they spend on the field and the fact that he can't get top notch D.C. because of that idea. Our offense may not be elite but he's actually getting guys open and has Kaepernick making decent plays(he can only do so much about his accuracy but the plays are there to be had)

I'd be curious how this offense would do if our QBs weren't awful and our receivers weren't trash.

If we could somehow find a way to walk away with Myles Garrett, Luke Falk and Corey Davis in the draft that would be amazing. Those type of additions would make Kelly look way better than he does with this roster.

Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As much as i dislike Jeb it seems like he has stayed out of the football decisions this year which is what we wanted after his poor decision to hire Tomusla. Unfortunetly keeping Baalke was wrong too. He needs to step up and fire Baalke and let the new GM decide what to do with Chip.

My fear is Baalke/Chip convinced Jeb before the season that this is a 3 year rebuild and we would be really bad this year. I agree with r
    This being a 3 year rebuild but i dont have any faith in Baalke. We are in this mess bc of his roster he has built.

I dont mind Chip and think the offense can work if he had a more consistent QB and a better roster. I dont like Chips run game and defense however the roster is so poor its hard to judge accurately.

Bottom line is we need a new GM but can we trust Jeb to make the right choice?
    LOL @ people who follow politics

WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I thought the offense would look better under Kelly and it does. Not really a huge accomplishment. I'd also like Chip to stay for 3 years because this team was a dumpster fire before he came in and if we keep firing coaches after a year, it will keep us from landing a great coach for a long long time. Who the **** wants to come to an organization and get fired the next year while having your hands tied with a **** roster?
    Last edited by WRXbrah; 11-24-2016 at 11:35 AM.
    49ers, Lakers, A's, Stanford
    Automotive/Smog tech
    2004 modded FXT

Reps for life : Niner fans, Jetlife

I just looked at Chicago injury/suspended list...holy fuk....

If we lose to them we should pretty much get handed the #1 overall pick.

WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    I just looked at Chicago injury/suspended list...holy fuk....

If we lose to them we should pretty much get handed the #1 overall pick.
    The good thing is even with a win, we would still sit at #2 draft spot. This is assuming Miami game is a loss.
    49ers, Lakers, A's, Stanford
    Automotive/Smog tech
    2004 modded FXT

Reps for life : Niner fans, Jetlife

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well that was a pretty drive
    Deplorable Crew

Hemoglobin Count: 17.1 JBhaverhill's Avatar
    JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since Kap took over, week 6, he's been a top 10 fantasy quarterback.
    SF Giants
    Both teams played hard.

Kap tossin lasers wtf is happening
    Deplorable Crew

Originally Posted by WRXbrah View Post
    The good thing is even with a win, we would still sit at #2 draft spot. This is assuming Miami game is a loss.
    Not sure if we would. I think our strength of schedule would push us down behind Chicago and Jacksonville if we had the same amount of wins.

Dolphins better wake up because as crazy as it seems this offense is starting to look better and better. To deal with a season like we had an not even get the early draft spot would be super frustrating.

Then again Kap can misfire on the next 10 like last week and all will be right in the world.

Originally Posted by Clickbait View Post
    Who's this guy we got at QB? He looks legit.
    Man I'd love to see the 49ers knock off the Dolphins, we wouldn't even lose a draft spot either.
    Any win kills our draft spot. I believe as of last week our strength of schedule would screw us if we have the same amount of wins as other teams. Need to stick at 1 win to have our spot secured.

mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol if you think we were gonna win this or any game again this year, same old ****
    San Francisco 49ers
    San Francisco Giants
    Golden State Warriors
    San Jose Sharks

lol if you think we were gonna win this or any game again this year, same old ****
    The way our offense is playing now we're going to roll Chicago. Take a look at their injury/suspension list....they're awful.

Fuking Chicago...dropped the win away. Had a chance to win their 3rd game and dropped 2 game winning TDs.

Oh and they lost another defensive starter. It's going to take everything we've got to lose next week. Going to be ugly ugly game.

Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seems like the team is improving even though its not showing up in wins. The defense is starting to stop the run but at the expense of the pass. yesterday our secondary got exposed by freakin Tannelhill. Brock got beat constantly and of course Bethea was beat. Ward and RR didn't have good games neither.

As much as I hate to say it, Kap is looking better and better each week while I seem to hate him more and more each week. Such conflict...
    LOL @ people who follow politics

Originally Posted by Miked1978 View Post
    Seems like the team is improving even though its not showing up in wins. The defense is starting to stop the run but at the expense of the pass. yesterday our secondary got exposed by freakin Tannelhill. Brock got beat constantly and of course Bethea was beat. Ward and RR didn't have good games neither.

As much as I hate to say it, Kap is looking better and better each week while I seem to hate him more and more each week. Such conflict...
    I'm playing him in FF this week so I'm sure we'll see the turnover prone chit show Kap.

I also think our pass defense is struggling because we're trying not to get embarrassed vs the run. Can't get a lead on anyone to get them one dimensional and we can't play base and stop anyone so teams take advantage. Right now it's through the air because we have no pass rush and concentrating on stopping the run more.

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not like it means much of anything but Kap just listed his house for sale in the bay area.
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

Snowing, making this ugly ass game even uglier with harsh conditions, may be a 0-0 tie.
    San Francisco 49ers
    San Francisco Giants
    Golden State Warriors
    San Jose Sharks

Snowing, making this ugly ass game even uglier with harsh conditions, may be a 0-0 tie.
    I'd take a tie over us winning.

we shouldve had a td on that punt block then we step out, penalty for celebration, settle for a field goal. #niners
    San Francisco 49ers
    San Francisco Giants
    Golden State Warriors
    San Jose Sharks

God Chicago is awful...

just lol we're actually gonna lose this tihng
    Deplorable Crew

BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    30 rushing attempts to 2 passing attempts in one half is the biggest chitshow I've ever seen. what an absolute disgrace. kap just threw for 300 yards on a good dolphins defense and here are the 49ers pulling this chit. what an absolute embarrassment.

SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The good news is he is opting out at the end of the year...so we can finally start over.

Need these Ls tho

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just starting the game... lol

What am I even watching?
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

Hemoglobin Count: 17.1 JBhaverhill's Avatar
    JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jwtiger69 View Post
    Just starting the game... lol

What am I even watching?
    First half was what I imagine 1940's football looked like.
    SF Giants
    Both teams played hard.