Page 292 of 292 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292
Results 8,731 to 8,755 of 8755
    ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Agreed.

Maybe, but that tends to happen when the WR isn't remotely open and/or getting interfered with, as the QB has to avoid an INT.
    yeah it's just crazy that they had Gore, Vernon, an insane run blocking oline, and freaking Randy Moss (he's still tall and can jump)...and the best they could come up with was two dump offs to Crabtree and a fade route out of bounds....to crabtree again. that's a CHOKE.
    Last edited by ghostfacedup; 02-28-2024 at 12:00 PM.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    yeah it's just crazy that they had Gore, Vernon, an insane run blocking oline, and freaking Randy Moss (he's still tall and can jump)...and the best they could come up with was two dump offs to Crabtree and a fade route out of bounds....to crabtree again. that's a CHOKE.
    Oh trust me, as a Viking fan--me and all my boys were losing our minds that they didn't throw one up to him for a chance at a fkn ring!
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh trust me, as a Viking fan--me and all my boys were losing our minds that they didn't throw one up to him for a chance at a fkn ring!
    espn had a debate question.
    Cousins, do you want him back or pass?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    espn had a debate question.
    Cousins, do you want him back or pass?
    I would pass--but I was against the signing in the first place. Not because I think he sucks, but we made him the highest paid player in football in 2018--at a time when he might have been a top 15 QB at best. You just can't do that, and our franchise hasn't done jack squat since.

The rumored projection for his salary/extension right now is $35 million a year, which (amazingly) is right around top 15 $ for QB salary. THAT is what he should have got paid initially in 2018 (i.e. ~15th highest paid QB). I wouldn't have had a problem with that. At present time, I don't want to dedicate the big of percentage of our salary cap to Kirk (even though it isn't top QB $ by any means) cuz he's like 35 years old and coming of a torn achilles. Plus I just think he is who he is, which is the same QB I thought he was in 2018. He'll put up some stats, but you aren't going to go anywhere w/him. He showed that in Washington IMO.

I'd like to move up for Jayden Daniels (Vikings pick #11, so we'd have to give up picks to get to the top 3) OR hang back and get Penix Jr. at the end of the 1st or beginning of the 2nd.

I am also okay with the Vikings trading Jefferson (they won't though) for a king's ransom if some team offered it.
    Epic Beard Man crew

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would pass--but I was against the signing in the first place. Not because I think he sucks, but we made him the highest paid player in football in 2018--at a time when he might have been a top 15 QB at best. You just can't do that, and our franchise hasn't done jack squat since.

The rumored projection for his salary/extension right now is $35 million a year, which (amazingly) is right around top 15 $ for QB salary. THAT is what he should have got paid initially in 2018 (i.e. ~15th highest paid QB). I wouldn't have had a problem with that. At present time, I don't want to dedicate the big of percentage of our salary cap to Kirk (even though it isn't top QB $ by any means) cuz he's like 35 years old and coming of a torn achilles. Plus I just think he is who he is, which is the same QB I thought he was in 2018. He'll put up some stats, but you aren't going to go anywhere w/him. He showed that in Washington IMO.

I'd like to move up for Jayden Daniels (Vikings pick #11, so we'd have to give up picks to get to the top 3) OR hang back and get Penix Jr. at the end of the 1st or beginning of the 2nd.

I am also okay with the Vikings trading Jefferson (they won't though) for a king's ransom if some team offered it.
    Name 14 QBs better than Cousins right now

Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Name 14 QBs better than Cousins right now
    There aren't. I even said I don't think he sucks. He's definitely a top 15, closer to top 10 even. Do you want 2 or 3 more years of a top 15 QB (and the mediocrity of ~9 wins that comes with him) or do you want to actually start over and try to get a QB that might take you somewhere eventually? I'd rather have a rebuild with a young guy--at the chance of having a future. Kirk's team ceiling in 2024 is the exact same as his Washington days--one and done. No need to spend that kind of $ for that.......
    Epic Beard Man crew

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Curious how the hire on defense will play out. Was hoping we'd actually bring in Merritt from KC but maybe Kyle isn't ready for that type of personality on the team...I felt like we could've used someone who isn't afraid to push him for the betterment of the team.

I do like the idea of bringing in Staley to not actually be the DC. They must like Sorensen since he's been a quick rise up the ranks guy but Staley for all his faults as HC with the Chargers has shown good game gameplans on defense and should be a good talking board for Sorensen. Hopefully Kyle will not feel the need to mettle on defense and concentrate on improving the offense and getting them to their best state(IMPROVE THE OL!!!)

Hiring KJ Wright is a great move as well. We'll see if we can recreate Demeco Ryans situation but Wright is a smart dude and i think it's definitely a solid hire to help the young linebackers.

Top 2 priorities for this offseason is improving the OL and getting a 3rd corner either at Nickel or outside so we can have the best guys out there with Ward and Lenoir. Draft lines up well to our needs.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Curious how the hire on defense will play out. Was hoping we'd actually bring in Merritt from KC but maybe Kyle isn't ready for that type of personality on the team...I felt like we could've used someone who isn't afraid to push him for the betterment of the team.

I do like the idea of bringing in Staley to not actually be the DC. They must like Sorensen since he's been a quick rise up the ranks guy but Staley for all his faults as HC with the Chargers has shown good game gameplans on defense and should be a good talking board for Sorensen. Hopefully Kyle will not feel the need to mettle on defense and concentrate on improving the offense and getting them to their best state(IMPROVE THE OL!!!)

Hiring KJ Wright is a great move as well. We'll see if we can recreate Demeco Ryans situation but Wright is a smart dude and i think it's definitely a solid hire to help the young linebackers.

Top 2 priorities for this offseason is improving the OL and getting a 3rd corner either at Nickel or outside so we can have the best guys out there with Ward and Lenoir. Draft lines up well to our needs.

I'm very happy with the Staley hire, I wanted him as DC. The fact that he's going to be focusing on gameplanning is very good. This defense will have 5x the brainpower behind it as last year. Last year Kyle was having to gameplan and couldn't fully focus on Offense, so I think it will help the Offense as well.

That being said they have a ton of holes on Defense...LB w/ Greenlaw out, Edge rusher, CB, DT....just lots of issues. fact is, they haven't drafted well the last few years, and it's coming back and to bite them.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm very happy with the Staley hire, I wanted him as DC. The fact that he's going to be focusing on gameplanning is very good. This defense will have 5x the brainpower behind it as last year. Last year Kyle was having to gameplan and couldn't fully focus on Offense, so I think it will help the Offense as well.

That being said they have a ton of holes on Defense...LB w/ Greenlaw out, Edge rusher, CB, DT....just lots of issues. fact is, they haven't drafted well the last few years, and it's coming back and to bite them.
    The Trey trade definitely hit them hard in terms of depth but also because I think some of their draft picks were influenced by the selection of Trey.

The picks of Banks, Sermon and Danny Gray were all Lance based selections IMO. The Tyrion Davis-Price was an overreaction to not getting the 2nd and 1/3rd and 1 run vs the Rams in 2021 haunt us.

But outside of that they've still drafted well enough just not at the top(which needs to change) they hit on Purdy of course which is HUGE and makes up for the Trey whiff overall. Banks ended up being solid(though I think playing next to Trent levels up anyone) Lenoir, Hufanga and Mitchell who were our last 3 picks from the 2021 draft could end up being the best picks from that class.

2022 and 2023 classes were handicapped from not having early picks and Drake Jackson looks like a miss. Burford after looking good early on has regressed and I'm not sure he come back after the SB disaster.

Ji'Ayir Brown looks like a solid safety, Moody despite his issues will be our kicker for a while. The rest of that class is TBD. We'll need big glow ups from Dee Winters and Jalen Graham to help while Greenlaw recovers.

But this draft is absolutely key. We HAVE to get a few picks right. This is a really good OL class and we need to ensure we nail our early picks when dipping into it. There are some interesting vets who just got cut that I'd love to bring in as well.

Protect Purdy and right the ship on defense and we have a good chance to get back to the show. NFC will be tougher next year as Detroit and GB will look to plug up their holes and they didn't make it easy for us but I still see our core group with better coaching on defense being the top dogs in the NFC.

I believe in Purdy. i thought he took a big step forward from his rookie season and if we improve the OL in front of him and he now has an actual offseason where he can work on his game, the jump could be even bigger.

damn, Armstead is being released. This team is probably cooked. Their defense has so many damn holes now, it's insane...and the oline. this is why you gotta win the SB if you get in.

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn, Armstead is being released. This team is probably cooked. Their defense has so many damn holes now, it's insane...and the oline. this is why you gotta win the SB if you get in.
    the guy missed a ton of games over the last 2 seasons
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

I would put retaining Aiyuk as priority over keeping guys like Armstead around. You eventually can't afford to pay everyone top $. 9ers will have a lot more turnover after they (presumably) pay Purdy next offseason as well.........
    Epic Beard Man crew

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a tease. Saw we signed Danielle Hunter but it was fake news
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

Originally Posted by blinkers88 View Post
    What a tease. Saw we signed Danielle Hunter but it was fake news
    Well he isn't re-signing in MN. Vikings just gave Greenard from Houston $76 million.

The fact Hunter is still out there now means he asking price is likely sky-high for what it's worth.........
    Epic Beard Man crew

this defense is looking gutted. last year was really THE year to win it, sigh.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Late to the party, but dam...... a lot of changes are in the works.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

this defense is looking gutted. last year was really THE year to win it, sigh.
    Let's see how things look when week 1 rolls around. I would've liked to keep Armstead but my guess the team fears his foot injury is becoming a chronic problem and he's getting up there in years. When he played he was great. The meniscus injury didn't help things.

Still a chance he may end up coming back. Would've liked to keep Kinlaw as well but he's not a huge loss. This draft class is deep at DT. I know everyone is tired of us drafted DL early but fresh blood there isn't a terrible thing to see.

I think overall we may have better edge rusher depth(at least more proven) with the additions of Floyd and YGM. Wouldn't shock me if we didn't stay pat there either.

Biggest needs to me are OT, OG, DT, NB and depth at S and TE.

Let's see how things look when week 1 rolls around. I would've liked to keep Armstead but my guess the team fears his foot injury is becoming a chronic problem and he's getting up there in years. When he played he was great. The meniscus injury didn't help things.

Still a chance he may end up coming back. Would've liked to keep Kinlaw as well but he's not a huge loss. This draft class is deep at DT. I know everyone is tired of us drafted DL early but fresh blood there isn't a terrible thing to see.

I think overall we may have better edge rusher depth(at least more proven) with the additions of Floyd and YGM. Wouldn't shock me if we didn't stay pat there either.

Biggest needs to me are OT, OG, DT, NB and depth at S and TE.
    the interior dline is incredibly weak right now. The Rams just totally bolstered their interior OL. This team couldn't stop the run last year, and I think this year will be worse. they REALLY need to hit on this draft.

IMO they likely draft DT and OL with their early picks.
    Last edited by ghostfacedup; 03-12-2024 at 11:13 AM.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Probably want to bring back one of Randy Gregory or Chase Young, if possible..........
    Epic Beard Man crew

Probably want to bring back one of Randy Gregory or Chase Young, if possible..........
    True, the d-line is thinning out quickly.

Looks like LB De'Vondre Campbell is signing a 1 year deal with the 9ers.

I am quite familiar with him as he played for the MN Gophers in college and the last 3 years for the Packers (my team's biggest rival). He was a non-descript player his first few years in the league for ATL/AZ, and then had a crazy All-Pro year in 2021 in his first season in GB. He got the big contract and his play fell off in 2022 and 2023, but he also dealt with a multitude of injuries. The signing could workout for SF and I am sure it is minimal $.....

-AJ
    Epic Beard Man crew

I actually think they should really consider trading Aiyuk for a first rounder. With two first rounders you can get you Tackle (Trent is retiring soon and McKivitz is trash) and you can get an entire dline or corner. WRs are starting to come out of college at a rapid pace, every draft is deep at that position now. Without Aiyuk, the Niners still have Kittle, CMC, Deebo, and Jennings and then they can draft a guy in the 2nd round (like Xavier Worthy). These WRs aren't worth that much, especially on a team that barely throws.

I actually think they should really consider trading Aiyuk for a first rounder. With two first rounders you can get you Tackle (Trent is retiring soon and McKivitz is trash) and you can get an entire dline or corner. WRs are starting to come out of college at a rapid pace, every draft is deep at that position now. Without Aiyuk, the Niners still have Kittle, CMC, Deebo, and Jennings and then they can draft a guy in the 2nd round (like Xavier Worthy). These WRs aren't worth that much, especially on a team that barely throws.
    I'm ok if we trade him but I'd 100% rather keep him. I love Deebo but Aiyuk is the better WR and unfortunately it showed up in the SB. Team barely threw last year because we were gashing teams in part cuz of Aiyuk who led the NFL with YPR and Brock who led in most yards per attempt metrics and stats.

If they trade Aiyuk this is the draft to do it in...but at the same time other teams may not be willing to give up as much because it's a good WR draft so it's a catch 22. I sure hope the team doesn't take an offer below a 1st round pick. Seeing KC sell Sneed so low was crazy but at least they were up against the cap. We can afford BA and don't have to clear his cap to make moves. In fact an extension actually creates more cap space for next year.

I'd like to see us extend BA and still invest in this rich WR draft because I think odds are good that next year Deebo is traded and JJ is also playing on a one year deal now. Have to stay ahead of it and make sure Brock doesn't have to play with scrubs.

I keep thinking back to the AJ Brown trade the Titans made...just goes to show you sometimes a known commodity in the NFL is worth paying. That move totally changed both franchises and the one trading the proven player away did not go the way I'd like to see the 49ers go.

Keep Aiyuk and hope we hit on our picks but if they do trade him...make sure you're getting a proper return for a stud WR who will only be a bigger star on a team who targets him 150+ times a season.

Would love to land any of the following WRs in this class
    Adonai Mitchell
    Xavier Legette
    Ladd McConkey
    Jalen McMillan
    Ricky Pearsall
    Javon Baker
    Jalen Coker - my day 3 favorite, the guys above are likely 1st/2nd round picks. Baker and McMillan may be round 3.

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm ok if we trade him but I'd 100% rather keep him. I love Deebo but Aiyuk is the better WR and unfortunately it showed up in the SB. Team barely threw last year because we were gashing teams in part cuz of Aiyuk who led the NFL with YPR and Brock who led in most yards per attempt metrics and stats.

If they trade Aiyuk this is the draft to do it in...but at the same time other teams may not be willing to give up as much because it's a good WR draft so it's a catch 22. I sure hope the team doesn't take an offer below a 1st round pick. Seeing KC sell Sneed so low was crazy but at least they were up against the cap. We can afford BA and don't have to clear his cap to make moves. In fact an extension actually creates more cap space for next year.

I'd like to see us extend BA and still invest in this rich WR draft because I think odds are good that next year Deebo is traded and JJ is also playing on a one year deal now. Have to stay ahead of it and make sure Brock doesn't have to play with scrubs.

I keep thinking back to the AJ Brown trade the Titans made...just goes to show you sometimes a known commodity in the NFL is worth paying. That move totally changed both franchises and the one trading the proven player away did not go the way I'd like to see the 49ers go.

Keep Aiyuk and hope we hit on our picks but if they do trade him...make sure you're getting a proper return for a stud WR who will only be a bigger star on a team who targets him 150+ times a season.

Would love to land any of the following WRs in this class

Ladd McConkey
    Jalen McMillan
    Ricky Pearsall

Guess you called it? A little surpised to see this at 31. But I also can see a big trade coming to make up for it.
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751