Page 274 of 292 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,220 of 8754
    iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    I have a life bro I don’t have time to go back and re watch games. Id reckon 99% of fans don’t. But kudos to you if that makes you feel like more of a fan

Jimmy has a winning record as a starter for us and brought us to a SB and an NFCCG. He also had us winning games before he went down in Miami. Id sure as hell rather have him starting than Trey. It’s a good thing Trey went down in the Seattle game otherwise we likely miss the playoffs

Again, what makes you think Trey could be some prodigy compared to literally any other QB in the NFL? What’s special about him?
    As I said above rewatching games isn't a tedious process. If you cared enough you can find cutups of all the plays.

I also never claimed Trey is a prodigy that stands above the rest of the QBs. He doesn't have to be with all the talent we have here and the scheme we have. However he showed to be a very smart kid with a strong work ethic. To me it's a logical leap that if he gets more playing time and keeps working at his craft that he will improve.

There have been many QBs lately who didn't start their careers in the NFL looking anything special and some way worse than what Trey showed early on in his career(at an older age) who with time improved drastically.

And yes I've seen the "If Trey starts we don't make the playoffs" idea and I'm not buying it. We didn't lose in Chicago because of Trey. We lost in Denver WAY more because of Jimmy(i mean he literally handed them 2 points and we lost by 1). And we were well on our way to beating Seattle before his injury with him out there.

The offense took a major upswing when we traded for CMC. We just assuming that a Lance led team wouldn't improve either? I don't see it.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    As I said above rewatching games isn't a tedious process. If you cared enough you can find cutups of all the plays.

I also never claimed Trey is a prodigy that stands above the rest of the QBs. He doesn't have to be with all the talent we have here and the scheme we have. However he showed to be a very smart kid with a strong work ethic. To me it's a logical leap that if he gets more playing time and keeps working at his craft that he will improve.

There have been many QBs lately who didn't start their careers in the NFL looking anything special and some way worse than what Trey showed early on in his career(at an older age) who with time improved drastically.

And yes I've seen the "If Trey starts we don't make the playoffs" idea and I'm not buying it. We didn't lose in Chicago because of Trey. We lost in Denver WAY more because of Jimmy(i mean he literally handed them 2 points and we lost by 1). And we were well on our way to beating Seattle before his injury with him out there.

The offense took a major upswing when we traded for CMC. We just assuming that a Lance led team wouldn't improve either? I don't see it.
    At no point in any game have I looked at Trey and thought “Yeah I’d rather have this guy than Jimmy”

Jimmy is out of the picture now though so it doesn’t matter. We are stuck with trash can Trey until Purdy can recover. Yay.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At no point in any game have I looked at Trey and thought “Yeah I’d rather have this guy than Jimmy”

Jimmy is out of the picture now though so it doesn’t matter. We are stuck with trash can Trey until Purdy can recover. Yay.
    That's your business. Fact is we've got a good amount of tape on Jimmy now. A lot of it isn't great. Now I will say once CMC came into the picture Garoppolo looked much improved but that's even more reason not to pass judgement on Lance when you haven't seen him play in an offense with CMC.

Feel free to call Trey trash but you at least understand the one full game you got from him this year was filled with sloppy play across the board and some of the worst conditions for a QB to throw in right?

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's your business. Fact is we've got a good amount of tape on Jimmy now. A lot of it isn't great. Now I will say once CMC came into the picture Garoppolo looked much improved but that's even more reason not to pass judgement on Lance when you haven't seen him play in an offense with CMC.

Feel free to call Trey trash but you at least understand the one full game you got from him this year was filled with sloppy play across the board and some of the worst conditions for a QB to throw in right?
    Until Trey proves to not play like a trash can then yes, I will feel free to call him as such, thanks. Id venture to say most 9ers fans feel the same. I have only spoken with a handful who are Trey truthers

Yes Chicago had poor conditions for throwing. And thrown poorly he did

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If you are referring to that rainy Chicago Bears game, you are 100% correct, that game was hard to watch.
    You could not tell anything from that game at all.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Until Trey proves to not play like a trash can then yes, I will feel free to call him as such, thanks. Id venture to say most 9ers fans feel the same. I have only spoken with a handful who are Trey truthers

i wouldn't call Trey a trash can either. The guy has played like 2-3 pro games lol. Plenty of great qbs have looked like trash in their first 2-3 games. let's see how he looks next season, it's a great opportunity for him.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    i wouldn't call Trey a trash can either. The guy has played like 2-3 pro games lol. Plenty of great qbs have looked like trash in their first 2-3 games. let's see how he looks next season, it's a great opportunity for him.
    I hope Trey "balls out" so that we can revisit this thread in 7 months and laugh hard.
    Then we will have 2 legit starters, because we know 1 will go down.
    The 49ers curse....
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I hope Trey "balls out" so that we can revisit this thread in 7 months and laugh hard.
    Then we will have 2 legit starters, because we know 1 will go down.
    The 49ers curse....
    two legit starting qbs is a great problem to have. You can get a haul on the trade market.

Says the guy who admitted he can't be bothered to rewatch the game.

Here are the incompletions from that Bears game

1. Incomplete to Kroft - Trey owned up to this after the game saying he tried to make a perfect throw to lead him, it was just out of reach for Kroft(wonder if that's a TD to Kittle) and he adjusted on a similar play later and hit JJ in stride(ironically due to footing JJ couldn't stay inbounds for the TD)
    2. Incomplete to JJ - trying to throw while avoiding rushers in the pocket low to JJ
    3. Incomplete to Deebo - has to account for rusher in the throwing lane and sails it
    4. Incomplete to Deebo - skips it into the ground, looks to have come out poorly out of his hand but could've also been tipped
    5. Incomplete to Kroft - pressure in his face, may have been a throwaway on a busted screen
    6. Throw away
    7. Pick - Trey talked about thinking he held Jackson back long enough to fit the ball in there, he was mistaken. We've seen WAY worse picks from Garoppolo where he doesn't even see the underneath defender.

The really heavy rain came in on our next drive and only got worse from there.

8. Incomplete to Deebo - drop
    9. Incomplete to Deebo - tipped
    10. Incomplete to Dwelley
    11. Incomplete to McCloud
    12. Incomplete to Juice
    13. Incomplete to Juice - drop
    14. Incomplete to Aiyuk

The majority of the bad incompletions happened when the rain really picked up. At the end guys couldn't catch anything and the ball was clearly not coming out well from Trey's hand. Earlier in the game was more of an issue with pressure in his face.

He was far from trash. He had several terrific throws and helped keep drives alive.

If you care enough to...here are all of the drop backs. Pay attention to how "well" our OL plays as well.

3 new starters on the OL, 2 of them 1st time starters in the NFL and the 3rd had 4 starts before that game. Awful footing, Elijah Mitchell hurt early in the game, no Kittle.

great watch above thanks man!

Who do you guys have wining next week?
    I always think of Mahomes as a magician and he pulls out games.

I keep going back and forth between which team I want to root against less.

Right now I'm pulling for the Chiefs but that may change. I prefer the Eagles players but I think the Eagles HC is a jackass and their fans are trash for the most part.

Just not sure Chiefs are healthy enough to get it done with their WRs beat up and Mahomes hurting. The way things have gone for the Eagles so far Mahomes will re-aggravate his ankle bad enough where he can't play. Henne will get a concussion and Chris Jones will pull a hamstring.

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Being from PA and dealing with the eagles obnoxious fan base all the time, I hope they get annihilated
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    Yeah he could turn into a prodigy, who knows!

You can say that about literally any rookie or sophomore QB in the NFL tho

Says the guy who admitted he can't be bothered to rewatch the game.

Here are the incompletions from that Bears game

1. Incomplete to Kroft - Trey owned up to this after the game saying he tried to make a perfect throw to lead him, it was just out of reach for Kroft(wonder if that's a TD to Kittle) and he adjusted on a similar play later and hit JJ in stride(ironically due to footing JJ couldn't stay inbounds for the TD)
    2. Incomplete to JJ - trying to throw while avoiding rushers in the pocket low to JJ
    3. Incomplete to Deebo - has to account for rusher in the throwing lane and sails it
    4. Incomplete to Deebo - skips it into the ground, looks to have come out poorly out of his hand but could've also been tipped
    5. Incomplete to Kroft - pressure in his face, may have been a throwaway on a busted screen
    6. Throw away
    7. Pick - Trey talked about thinking he held Jackson back long enough to fit the ball in there, he was mistaken. We've seen WAY worse picks from Garoppolo where he doesn't even see the underneath defender.

The really heavy rain came in on our next drive and only got worse from there.

8. Incomplete to Deebo - drop
    9. Incomplete to Deebo - tipped
    10. Incomplete to Dwelley
    11. Incomplete to McCloud
    12. Incomplete to Juice
    13. Incomplete to Juice - drop
    14. Incomplete to Aiyuk

The majority of the bad incompletions happened when the rain really picked up. At the end guys couldn't catch anything and the ball was clearly not coming out well from Trey's hand. Earlier in the game was more of an issue with pressure in his face.

He was far from trash. He had several terrific throws and helped keep drives alive.

If you care enough to...here are all of the drop backs. Pay attention to how "well" our OL plays as well.

3 new starters on the OL, 2 of them 1st time starters in the NFL and the 3rd had 4 starts before that game. Awful footing, Elijah Mitchell hurt early in the game, no Kittle.

You're gonna have to timestamp this if you expect me to watch a 15 minute video

dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The 49ers got exposed because McCaffrey & Juice & Kittle & Deebo weren't trusted to play QB. They should go all-in with positionless football and have 4 potential QBs at any given snap. We should also teach McCaffrey to play center a bit so we can leverage formations like the Cowboys.

You're gonna have to timestamp this if you expect me to watch a 15 minute video
    If you cared enough to speak to something more intelligently you'd find the time. You can easily skip ahead through the video, it shows 2 angles for each play and allows you to see a lot more than normal game footage.

Don't be afraid to change your opinion cuz while you're out here calling the kid trash, Trey is out there showing a ton of class and talking about how he just wants a chance to compete and doesn't want the job handed to him.

Originally Posted by dyee4613 View Post
    The 49ers got exposed because McCaffrey & Juice & Kittle & Deebo weren't trusted to play QB. They should go all-in with positionless football and have 4 potential QBs at any given snap. We should also teach McCaffrey to play center a bit so we can leverage formations like the Cowboys.
    NFL should absolutely bring back the rule where you could keep an emergency QB spot on top of the 48 active players.

I doubt we would've won the game anyways if JJ was QB2 on gameday, doubt we would've had someone to scare the Eagles D on the PS but it definitely would've given us a chance.

Some rumblings Garoppolo could've given it a go but I don't believe it. I think some are making the leap that cuz he was so close to free agency he wouldn't want to risk getting hurt but I don't think he was medically ready and Kyle said as such well before the game.

If you cared enough to speak to something more intelligently you'd find the time. You can easily skip ahead through the video, it shows 2 angles for each play and allows you to see a lot more than normal game footage.

Don't be afraid to change your opinion cuz while you're out here calling the kid trash, Trey is out there showing a ton of class and talking about how he just wants a chance to compete and doesn't want the job handed to him.
    Trey is out there saying, and making sure that people hear him say, that he wants to compete when he knows full well that Brock will be out awhile and therefore he won’t have to compete huh?

lol

I’ll gladly admit I’m wrong if that ends up being the case but it’s depressing as hell thinking of that broccoli haired ****ot being our starter

Trey is out there saying, and making sure that people hear him say, that he wants to compete when he knows full well that Brock will be out awhile and therefore he won’t have to compete huh?

lol

I’ll gladly admit I’m wrong if that ends up being the case but it’s depressing as hell thinking of that broccoli haired ****ot being our starter
    Why didn't you say that earlier. Now it makes sense.

Why didn't you say that earlier. Now it makes sense.
    Say what, that I don’t like Trey? I’ve been saying this since we drafted him 3rd overall

And on a much more positive note........Defensive player of the year winner is Nick Bosa as of last night!

down below
    https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49...ear-nfl-honors

And on a much more positive note........Defensive player of the year winner is Nick Bosa as of last night!

down below
    https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49...ear-nfl-honors
    Happy for Nick, hopefully several more to come in his bright future. Some SB rings as well.

I can understand the Brian Daboll win for Coach of the Year but feels like Shanahan should've gotten it. Doing what we did with 3 different QBs is more impressive to me but I'm definitely biased.

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    still pissed off about the eagles game boyos

Originally Posted by demfeelsbro View Post
    still pissed off about the eagles game boyos
    Yeah I really don’t even want to watch the SB but if I have to choose I’d rather Mahomes not win another

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah I really don’t even want to watch the SB but if I have to choose I’d rather Mahomes not win another

Oof. There goes another phone. Just tip your hat and call Patrick your Daddy.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    Oof. There goes another phone. Just tip your hat and call Patrick your Daddy.
    You’re way too excited about this

You gonna show up skinny big balls in his bet thread? Surely you made some six and seven figure bets on this one?

dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NFL should absolutely bring back the rule where you could keep an emergency QB spot on top of the 48 active players.

I doubt we would've won the game anyways if JJ was QB2 on gameday, doubt we would've had someone to scare the Eagles D on the PS but it definitely would've given us a chance.

Some rumblings Garoppolo could've given it a go but I don't believe it. I think some are making the leap that cuz he was so close to free agency he wouldn't want to risk getting hurt but I don't think he was medically ready and Kyle said as such well before the game.
    I doubt the 49ers win considering how many penalties on 3rd down after we stopped them but we are definitely losing with JJ. He doesn't care at all. That fumble play was pathetic.

Originally Posted by dyee4613 View Post
    I doubt the 49ers win considering how many penalties on 3rd down after we stopped them but we are definitely losing with JJ. He doesn't care at all. That fumble play was pathetic.
    Johnson was awful. It's amazing how unprepared he was for the moment. You could practically see the pee going down his leg before the fumble.

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hear the Cowboys could use a kicker.