Page 261 of 292 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,830 of 8755
    dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dyee4613 View Post
    9ers by 80. jimmy g 12/14 for 184 yards 2 tds.
    Nailed it

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    The first half was ok, then my attention waned as my frustrations grew.
    You're lucky. **** was infuriating after the first 2 drives.

I sure as **** hope it was "rust" for Jimmy. But it was more of the same that I saw in the 2nd half of the Seahawks game.

Right now I'm ****ing praying Kyle realizes we cannot win games playing bitch offense and hoping the defense saves the day, they get tired. Offenses find ways to make lucky plays. This defense would be so ****ing epic if the offense could actually put up points and force other teams to get one dimensional.

Drives me mental that Kyle won't trust guys who aren't on HIS goodie list. Jordan Mason gets 1 ****ing carry for 7 yards yet we keep feeding Deebo into piles of defenders.

It's absolutely mind blowing that this team apparently was all in on Jimmy but not Trey. Trey in his 3rd NFL start at 22 years old wasn't the main reason we lost vs Chicago yet after the game the kid was in front of the media saying he lost the game and rattled off several plays he failed on always using the word "I didn't do this, i missed that" etc.

Jimmy who is in his 6th season with this offense, his 9th in the NFL. Jimmy who has 40+ starts under his belt. Jimmy who played all year with the bulk of the receivers who were out there on Sunday, including George Kittle who Trey didn't have...went in front of the media after the game and talked about being rusty and how "we didn't execute, we didn't play well"

Is Trey just a major douche bag behind the scenes? Cuz between the two QBs the clear leader looks to be Trey.

dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    You're lucky. **** was infuriating after the first 2 drives.

I sure as **** hope it was "rust" for Jimmy. But it was more of the same that I saw in the 2nd half of the Seahawks game.

Right now I'm ****ing praying Kyle realizes we cannot win games playing bitch offense and hoping the defense saves the day, they get tired. Offenses find ways to make lucky plays. This defense would be so ****ing epic if the offense could actually put up points and force other teams to get one dimensional.

Drives me mental that Kyle won't trust guys who aren't on HIS goodie list. Jordan Mason gets 1 ****ing carry for 7 yards yet we keep feeding Deebo into piles of defenders.

It's absolutely mind blowing that this team apparently was all in on Jimmy but not Trey. Trey in his 3rd NFL start at 22 years old wasn't the main reason we lost vs Chicago yet after the game the kid was in front of the media saying he lost the game and rattled off several plays he failed on always using the word "I didn't do this, i missed that" etc.

Jimmy who is in his 6th season with this offense, his 9th in the NFL. Jimmy who has 40+ starts under his belt. Jimmy who played all year with the bulk of the receivers who were out there on Sunday, including George Kittle who Trey didn't have...went in front of the media after the game and talked about being rusty and how "we didn't execute, we didn't play well"

Is Trey just a major douche bag behind the scenes? Cuz between the two QBs the clear leader looks to be Trey.
    This is a bad point. Jimmy has, by all accounts, been a great teammate. He has been there a lot longer and he has handled a really tough off season with class.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is a bad point. Jimmy has, by all accounts, been a great teammate. He has been there a lot longer and he has handled a really tough off season with class.
    How is it a bad point? It's all out there. It's not saying Jimmy is a terrible teammate, it's not understand why players would be so against Trey the way some have tried to make it seem.

We literally watch Jimmy make the same mistakes that apparently Trey couldn't afford to make or we'd lose games.

Accuracy issues - check
    Turnovers - check
    Missed reads - check

At least Trey gets the "lack of experience" excuse while making big plays in the running game and big plays passing the ball.

What Jimmy did for us in the past doesn't concern me anymore. He needs to shake off whatever rust he has and at least get back to the guy we knew from the last few seasons. If we get the guy vs Denver we better hope our defense is perfect because that's what it will take not to lose a lot of games.

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still miss him?

Jimmy better ****ing figure out wtf is going on with him and quick. This should absolutely be a 3-0 team right now.

This defense is too good to be wasted. Shanahan and Jimmy better lock themselves in a room and find a way to have a legit offense even though losing Trent Williams is going to be a major bitch.
    That was the worst game I've ever seen. Both teams should have just subbed in potatoes.

How is it a bad point? It's all out there. It's not saying Jimmy is a terrible teammate, it's not understand why players would be so against Trey the way some have tried to make it seem.

We literally watch Jimmy make the same mistakes that apparently Trey couldn't afford to make or we'd lose games.

Accuracy issues - check
    Turnovers - check
    Missed reads - check

At least Trey gets the "lack of experience" excuse while making big plays in the running game and big plays passing the ball.

What Jimmy did for us in the past doesn't concern me anymore. He needs to shake off whatever rust he has and at least get back to the guy we knew from the last few seasons. If we get the guy vs Denver we better hope our defense is perfect because that's what it will take not to lose a lot of games.
    You said it's mind-blowing the team loves Jimmy. It's really easy to tell why SF loves Jimmy. He has been a class act and a great teammate and has had time to bond with the players. Lance is obviously not going to be at that level yet.

You said it's mind-blowing the team loves Jimmy. It's really easy to tell why SF loves Jimmy. He has been a class act and a great teammate and has had time to bond with the players. Lance is obviously not going to be at that level yet.
    They're football players. I don't understand how they can see Jimmy play in a game like last week and think he's the better option vs Trey.

At least Trey has reasons why he's raw - inexperience. Jimmy's are what?

Trey's accuracy problems in the NFL are a combination of lack of work on his mechanics, timing with his players, injury to his finger last year and playing in a monsoon week 1. He even showed growth within the game after missing Kroft on the would be TD because he was trying to lead him with a perfect throw, he adjusted on the Jennings throw later in a similar play. And even in that game PFF gave him the most big time throws metric of any QB that week. I think PFF can be a joke sometimes but that's certainly promising given the conditions and lack of experience.

Jimmy's accuracy issues on Sunday? He's got the experience, he's got the timing(despite the excuses) with all of those guys he was throwing to. He only had 1 target to a player who wasn't with him at least since 2020.

Turnovers? Jimmy's was WAY worse. Trey at least tried to look off the defender and the guy just made a great play on the pick. Jimmy thought he suddenly had Trey's arm and tried to muscle in a throw into triple coverage. And couldn't recover a fumbled snap which was right in front of him.

Missed reads? Trey didn't even really have any major missed reads vs Chicago. His issues were more about confidence in what he was seeing and getting the ball out earlier and even on some of those plays he made crazy throws despite being late to throw.

Jimmy missed several. Deebo should've had at least 2 TDs, I think there was another spot where Jimmy failed to read the matchup and threw into double coverage vs taking a more advantageous matchup. I think we had Aiyuk on their linebacker and Jimmy forced it somewhere else for an incompletion.

Long winded post short - Jimmy makes the same mistakes if not more so than Trey but doesn't offer the extra levels or has room to improve with development and time. He's what he is in his 9th NFL season.

THAT is why I don't understand why the players were supposedly so hard up for Jimmy.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "THAT is why I don't understand why the players were supposedly so hard up for Jimmy."

In todays workplace many times likeability is more important than raw talent and skill; it sucks but i am seeing it more and more.
    The golf guy is likeable even though his numbers suck, but is liked by the staff.

To me Jimy G is the handsome friendly, likeable "golf guy"
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

They're football players. I don't understand how they can see Jimmy play in a game like last week and think he's the better option vs Trey.

At least Trey has reasons why he's raw - inexperience. Jimmy's are what?

Trey's accuracy problems in the NFL are a combination of lack of work on his mechanics, timing with his players, injury to his finger last year and playing in a monsoon week 1. He even showed growth within the game after missing Kroft on the would be TD because he was trying to lead him with a perfect throw, he adjusted on the Jennings throw later in a similar play. And even in that game PFF gave him the most big time throws metric of any QB that week. I think PFF can be a joke sometimes but that's certainly promising given the conditions and lack of experience.

Jimmy's accuracy issues on Sunday? He's got the experience, he's got the timing(despite the excuses) with all of those guys he was throwing to. He only had 1 target to a player who wasn't with him at least since 2020.

Turnovers? Jimmy's was WAY worse. Trey at least tried to look off the defender and the guy just made a great play on the pick. Jimmy thought he suddenly had Trey's arm and tried to muscle in a throw into triple coverage. And couldn't recover a fumbled snap which was right in front of him.

Missed reads? Trey didn't even really have any major missed reads vs Chicago. His issues were more about confidence in what he was seeing and getting the ball out earlier and even on some of those plays he made crazy throws despite being late to throw.

Jimmy missed several. Deebo should've had at least 2 TDs, I think there was another spot where Jimmy failed to read the matchup and threw into double coverage vs taking a more advantageous matchup. I think we had Aiyuk on their linebacker and Jimmy forced it somewhere else for an incompletion.

Long winded post short - Jimmy makes the same mistakes if not more so than Trey but doesn't offer the extra levels or has room to improve with development and time. He's what he is in his 9th NFL season.

THAT is why I don't understand why the players were supposedly so hard up for Jimmy.
    I'd assume the 49ers know they can win the superbowl this year. At the start of the year, Jimmy gave the team a better chance to win. This is known by everyone. Lance is a better prospect and in a few years will likely be miles ahead of Jimmy GQ. However, he isn't right now and due to the turbulent nature of the NFL people want to maximize their window.

"THAT is why I don't understand why the players were supposedly so hard up for Jimmy."

In todays workplace many times likeability is more important than raw talent and skill; it sucks but i am seeing it more and more.
    The golf guy is likeable even though his numbers suck, but is liked by the staff.

To me Jimy G is the handsome friendly, likeable "golf guy"
    It doesn't suck. A workplace is way more productive with people who like each other.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd assume the 49ers know they can win the superbowl this year. At the start of the year, Jimmy gave the team a better chance to win. This is known by everyone. Lance is a better prospect and in a few years will likely be miles ahead of Jimmy GQ. However, he isn't right now and due to the turbulent nature of the NFL people want to maximize their window.

It doesn't suck. A workplace is way more productive with people who like each other.
    the idea was that likeable and productive> likeable alone.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Exactly there were so many issues from Jimmy vs Denver. That was absolutely a game we should've won with competent QB play or even a QB who just didn't hurt us too much.

That was supposed to be his selling point. Even his propensity to turn the ball over for the most part can be mitigated with a great defense because he would do a good job getting teh ball where our guys can make plays after the catch and also played his best football on 3rd down.

He didn't do any of that in that game. I ****ing pray whatever we saw was an aberration and he plays much better tonight and moving forward because we cannot waste this defense.

HAVE to win tonight. 4 games in won't make or break a season but we can either be tied for division lead or be in 4th place. I know where I'd rather us be.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great win tonight finally

"likeability is more important than raw talent and skill" = likeability is more important than raw talent, skill, and likeability?

So i watched all of that game and Jimmy's quick release was a game changer! He got rid of the ball in 2-4 seconds and the defenders never had a chance to adjust.
    The Defense gets an A, Offense a B and the spreading the ball around to all players made this a fun game to watch.

Exactly there were so many issues from Jimmy vs Denver. That was absolutely a game we should've won with competent QB play or even a QB who just didn't hurt us too much.

That was supposed to be his selling point. Even his propensity to turn the ball over for the most part can be mitigated with a great defense because he would do a good job getting teh ball where our guys can make plays after the catch and also played his best football on 3rd down.

He didn't do any of that in that game. I ****ing pray whatever we saw was an aberration and he plays much better tonight and moving forward because we cannot waste this defense.

HAVE to win tonight. 4 games in won't make or break a season but we can either be tied for division lead or be in 4th place. I know where I'd rather us be.
    Moving in the right direction right?

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They were running on all cylinders last night bros.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jimmy can't pass over 10 yards lol. The running game is having trouble getting consistent 4-5 yard chunks, this Offense still needs a lot of help.

Moving in the right direction right?
    Absolutely. That's the guy we need to see moving forward...not sure why Kyle brings out his best stuff vs the Rams but we go so vanilla vs other teams. Hopefully we don't have a let down game vs Carolina.

It is crazy how much Kittle influences the game with no production. I don't care what anyone says, Kittle >Kelce/Andrews

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolutely. That's the guy we need to see moving forward...not sure why Kyle brings out his best stuff vs the Rams but we go so vanilla vs other teams. Hopefully we don't have a let down game vs Carolina.
    because the Rams can't stop the Niners running game. Niners O is built on running and play action. Once you stop the run, Jimmy becomes a drop back QB and the Offense goes bye bye.

WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jimmy played like Stafford and Stafford played like Jimmy. This win was a credit to the defense, running and yac.
    49ers, Lakers, A's, Stanford
    Automotive/Smog tech
    2004 modded FXT

Reps for life : Niner fans, Jetlife

So annoyed we lost the two games that we did. Should be 4-0 right now, 3-1 at minimum.

mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So annoyed we lost the two games that we did. Should be 4-0 right now, 3-1 at minimum.
    Right there with ya, to top it off we have quite the injury list already. The joy of being a Niners fan right there. That being said it was quite early in the season and last year should be an example of staying faithful and letting the season play out.

I'm stoked I'm going to the game Sunday and got great seats behind the Niners sideline. I'll try and post some pics after the game. Even with the injuries I think the defense will wreak havoc all day and if the offense even half shows up we should be alright. Carolina's defense isn't a pushover but I think we can score some points and maybe our D will put our O in good position to score easy if they can force some turnovers. I'll be cheering them on all day and willing them to victory.
    San Francisco 49ers
    San Francisco Giants
    Golden State Warriors
    San Jose Sharks

Originally Posted by mngardne View Post
    Right there with ya, to top it off we have quite the injury list already. The joy of being a Niners fan right there. That being said it was quite early in the season and last year should be an example of staying faithful and letting the season play out.

I'm stoked I'm going to the game Sunday and got great seats behind the Niners sideline. I'll try and post some pics after the game. Even with the injuries I think the defense will wreak havoc all day and if the offense even half shows up we should be alright. Carolina's defense isn't a pushover but I think we can score some points and maybe our D will put our O in good position to score easy if they can force some turnovers. I'll be cheering them on all day and willing them to victory.
    Good game to go to...but ****ing hell do I wish we could put these bad teams away without taking heavy losses in the process. It's like Detroit last year all over again. Blowout win but this time it's likely Moseley we're losing for the rest of the season which absolutely sucks because he was BALLING.

I hope Verrett can be back soon and play as good as he was before he got hurt but this is a loss. We still have a great defense but we had historically good potential.

Also really hoping Jimmie Ward's injury isn't something long term(although playing with a cast isn't ideal for a safety but possible) and the big one -Bosa.

Really hoping it was more precaution and he's good to go at least for KC/LA if not next Sunday vs Atlanta.

mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The game was a great time. So many Niners fans there. The defense played well and the offense got some big conversions and put up some points. Special teams was pretty bad Sunday. A few times I wished they could keep drives going on O because this defense deserves some rest. The two biggest moments IMO were the Moseley pick 6 and the flag for DPI on Deebo to keep our drive alive in the third quarter which led to another TD (kinda weak call but I'll take it).

As usual the injuries are racking up, and seemingly getting more impactful. The depth is really being tested. Losing Moseley is terrible he was playing so well. And Ward has turned back to glass apparently. We need to let Bosa get back to 100%. Would love to see this team fully healthy but I doubt that happens. Hopefully we can keep guys around while managing to get a few back and keep racking up wins and building momentum. Jimmy is playing decent enough right now and Coleman and Wilson have stepped up at RB for us.

It was great to see the team in person, second year in a row I've gotten to see them live. This time I was way closer so that was cool. All in all the win is the biggest thing and hoping they can keep the momentum going for a bit now.
    San Francisco 49ers
    San Francisco Giants
    Golden State Warriors
    San Jose Sharks

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is something culture wise that needs to be fixed. Feels like it’s a Shanny thing. These guys should not be getting injured at the rate they are

When the injuries piled up on local teams in the DC area, they removed the training/medical staff and replaced them with all new members.
    The injuries continue, it is a contact sport, but at a lesser rate.

Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    There is something culture wise that needs to be fixed. Feels like it’s a Shanny thing. These guys should not be getting injured at the rate they are
    49ers are probably the most physical football team in the NFL. it is reasonable they'd have more injuries, no?

Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    It's a double edged sword. I read somewhere recently where the most injured teams this year are teams who run the ball a lot. Is it a coincidence or a trend? But when you want to make your personality be physical and tough football team...this stuff will happen unfortunately. It just sucks.

Do you want to see a team who is more finesse and less likely to get injured? Where is that fine line between being too finesse and then meeting a team who plays physical ball and you can't match that intensity and get knocked out of the playoffs?

One of the other issues is we don't have a QB like Mahomes, Josh Allen, etc where you can play more finesse type of ball and know you can win games. If Trey gets there then it opens up things. Right now we have to grind games out with good defense and strong running game or guys who rely a lot on YAC and running over people vs making them miss.

Look at the Rams from Greatest Show on Turf. We laughed at them for Holt and Bruce catching passes and then going out of bounds or falling down to avoid serious contact but they won a SB and then went to another one...where they got absolutely outmuscled by a much less talented Patriots team.

Just ****ing sucks when it happens in blowouts. We need to get some good luck our way soon.

I just read that Bosa has a groin issue, jzus, and we all know what happens to Jimmy's shoulder late into the season.
    Trying to stay positive.....