Page 178 of 292 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,340 of 8754
    SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blinkers88 View Post
    Side note: Staley looked like an old man out there. Hopefully he comes back to form next week
    MM did as well. Had to be rust.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blinkers88 View Post
    Side note: Staley looked like an old man out there. Hopefully he comes back to form next week
    I was thinking that. Legit wanted him to just sit out, Line looked better with him out

Clowney played balls out but Seattle D Line is not great. Jimmy G should not have been getting that much pressure

mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I thought it was a weird transition from snap to holder to ground but the kicker looked good all night then shanked the game winner. So wack
    San Francisco 49ers
    San Francisco Giants
    Golden State Warriors
    San Jose Sharks

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mngardne View Post
    I thought it was a weird transition from snap to holder to ground but the kicker looked good all night then shanked the game winner. So wack
    I'm pretty sure the holder did not get it in position correctly

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will check the film when it comes out but I have a hard time blaming Jimmy given the situation.

Were there some really bad throws? Sure. Did he fumble two keys times? Yes. But he was also getting completely killed back there, we had like 7 drops with several of them being in key spots...honestly I’m super frustrated with Goodwin and Pettis(I still love the kid but wtf Dante?)

Find it hard to blame a QB who keeps getting pressured, hit and thrown to the ground all while every time he makes big throws they’re dropped, one going for a pick.

Not sure what Jimmy did to Booger but that guy is a ****ing idiot. Wilson made a handful of plays and throws a pick in OT in FG range and is lucky enough that our off the street fill in kicker shanks a game winner and Booger is blowing him.

Jimmy playing without his top two playmakers and nobody else is doing chit, even Deebo dropped an easy one for a first down and Jimmy can’t get it done.

Either way this loss hurts bad because we killed ourselves. D played great though. Sucks they have to take the L with the offense being so awful.

Right now I’m worried about the injuries and how they’ll be for Arizona who is getting us on short rest...after we played a full OT game with a ton of injuries.

We need to get back to what worked. Running game today was crap. Better figure it out on offense Kyle. I’m confident he will.

Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Will check the film when it comes out but I have a hard time blaming Jimmy given the situation.

Were there some really bad throws? Sure. Did he fumble two keys times? Yes. But he was also getting completely killed back there, we had like 7 drops with several of them being in key spots...honestly I’m super frustrated with Goodwin and Pettis(I still love the kid but wtf Dante?)

Find it hard to blame a QB who keeps getting pressured, hit and thrown to the ground all while every time he makes big throws they’re dropped, one going for a pick.

Not sure what Jimmy did to Booger but that guy is a ****ing idiot. Wilson made a handful of plays and throws a pick in OT in FG range and is lucky enough that our off the street fill in kicker shanks a game winner and Booger is blowing him.

Jimmy playing without his top two playmakers and nobody else is doing chit, even Deebo dropped an easy one for a first down and Jimmy can’t get it done.

Either way this loss hurts bad because we killed ourselves. D played great though. Sucks they have to take the L with the offense being so awful.

Right now I’m worried about the injuries and how they’ll be for Arizona who is getting us on short rest...after we played a full OT game with a ton of injuries.

We need to get back to what worked. Running game today was crap. Better figure it out on offense Kyle. I’m confident he will.
    I get where you coming from with everything but at what point is this just not acceptable? It was a LOT of bad passes, and ball security is huge. You can't have 2 fumbles that lead to scores and expect to win in the playoffs, not with the competition this year.

There were times where he had plenty of time and just took huge, unnecessary sacks. Why not scramble? Why not run? A couple times he had what looked like big running lanes and just took the sack.

I'm trying not to be too hard on him either but these issues need to go away at some point. We can't rely on "Oh well he's only started xyz NFL games" for long

Also, agreed on the injuries. Would rather lose in a blowout but come out with everyone healthy than to lose as many people as we did.

Defense played awesome though, tough loss for those guys

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    c'mon Jimmy lost that game, u can't be that careless with the rock... period.

good learning experience PLUS now u don't have the undefeated season stress on your back.
    "Paper money is going away" - EM

LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Popped in to see Niners fans reaction to Garapolo. Wow did he look bad. I haven’t seen back-ups look as scared as he did last night. If you guys had a top 10 qb you would be in the super bowl. With Jimmy G I don’t think you make it out of first round

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    I get where you coming from with everything but at what point is this just not acceptable? It was a LOT of bad passes, and ball security is huge. You can't have 2 fumbles that lead to scores and expect to win in the playoffs, not with the competition this year.

There were times where he had plenty of time and just took huge, unnecessary sacks. Why not scramble? Why not run? A couple times he had what looked like big running lanes and just took the sack.

I'm trying not to be too hard on him either but these issues need to go away at some point. We can't rely on "Oh well he's only started xyz NFL games" for long

Also, agreed on the injuries. Would rather lose in a blowout but come out with everyone healthy than to lose as many people as we did.

Defense played awesome though, tough loss for those guys
    Like I said I want to take a look at the coaches film first before blaming him or someone else. I know from watching the game last night I saw way too many issues by the OL and the WRs once Sanders went out to make me put that much blame on Jimmy.

No question there were bad throws and yeah...you can't put the ball on the ground but I have a hard time blaming the QB for those when he's in the pocket. Yeah you have to protect the ball but the OL has to give you enough time to throw the ball.

I'm not sure which plays you're talking about where he ate the sacks. There were several plays where he did a pretty good job moving around in the pocket but in those situations there weren't too many positive plays because either the throw was dropped or he ended up rushing it because of the pressure.

I don't think there's any question the WRs and OL did him no favors in this one. He didn't play mistake free and there's no question of that but the drops and the pass protection were our downfall.

If Kittle and Sanders are out against Arizona I'll be nervous. Having to play a full OT and having one less day to prepare for that game isn't ideal by any stretch.

I think the best thing about this game was that it seemed to show that our defense is still legit and the Arizona disaster was probably more of a TNF situation. We'll find out soon though.

Injuries are killer though...Kittle already out, Sanders, DJ Jones, Matt Breida, Coleman was banged up, Richburg, Williams got banged up, Tartt was dealing with something, Al-Shaahir....i feel like someone else got banged up in this one.

Such a frustrating loss. And of course Gould is out and we end up having a game where we need clutch FGs...

Originally Posted by camaleom View Post
    c'mon Jimmy lost that game, u can't be that careless with the rock... period.

good learning experience PLUS now u don't have the undefeated season stress on your back.
    You can't put the rock on the ground but the OL has to do its job. The Seattle pass rush was pretty much non existent before this game. They looked like the best DL in football last night.

Have to understand the situation.

QB is playing behind an OL which can't block for sh*t all game. Only targets he's had who are consistently catching the ball are out of the game. It's unrealistic to expect the QB to stay calm cool and collected when even when he does make pin point throw they're being dropped.

There's blame to be had there but Jimmy did not lose that game. The offense overall lost that game but it stings even more because despite all the injuries and all the mental errors on offense they make that damn kick in OT and it's a W that you learn a lot from.

They just have to respond.

Jimmy may never be an elite QB but he's good enough to win with...but not good enough to win when everything is going bad on offense. He's clearly a guy who works a lot off trust. When he's got Kittle and Sanders in or guys he knows will be where he needs them he's dealing. He was definitely rattled last night but I can't blame the guy.

There were a few plays early on where he avoided Seattle's rush and avoided a sack and got the ball out for a would be huge first down...dropped.

The pick...ball wasn't perfect but the pass has to come out or it's a strip sack. Hits Bourne in the hands, off the hands to Diggs for the big return.

Just a brutal showing by the offense. Staley and McGlinchey looked awful, i really hope it was rust that is gone after this disaster.

You can't put the rock on the ground but the OL has to do its job. The Seattle pass rush was pretty much non existent before this game. They looked like the best DL in football last night.

Have to understand the situation.

QB is playing behind an OL which can't block for sh*t all game. Only targets he's had who are consistently catching the ball are out of the game. It's unrealistic to expect the QB to stay calm cool and collected when even when he does make pin point throw they're being dropped.

There's blame to be had there but Jimmy did not lose that game. The offense overall lost that game but it stings even more because despite all the injuries and all the mental errors on offense they make that damn kick in OT and it's a W that you learn a lot from.

They just have to respond.

Jimmy may never be an elite QB but he's good enough to win with...but not good enough to win when everything is going bad on offense. He's clearly a guy who works a lot off trust. When he's got Kittle and Sanders in or guys he knows will be where he needs them he's dealing. He was definitely rattled last night but I can't blame the guy.

There were a few plays early on where he avoided Seattle's rush and avoided a sack and got the ball out for a would be huge first down...dropped.

The pick...ball wasn't perfect but the pass has to come out or it's a strip sack. Hits Bourne in the hands, off the hands to Diggs for the big return.

Just a brutal showing by the offense. Staley and McGlinchey looked awful, i really hope it was rust that is gone after this disaster.
    We'll see if this is true about Jimmy over time. I'm way more critical of him right now. It looked like Trubisky out there last night at times

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Longtime Niner Fan observations:
    1. Rookie fg kicker...ugh!
    2. Jadavion Clowney, we had no solution for him and he changed everything.
    3. Jimmy G was rushed and threw behind and in front of several guys
    4. We still looked good(B-) but have lots of things to fix
    5. Defense was awesome
    6. Injuries are piling up and concerning
    7. Staley and (number 69) had their hands full
    8. i am still very positive but 3 turnovers will not cut it against top level teams.

fantastic game to watch and i a not upset!

Go Niners.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Longtime Niner Fan observations:
    1. Rookie fg kicker...ugh!
    2. Jadavion Clowney, we had no solution for him and he changed everything.
    3. Jimmy G was rushed and threw behind and in front of several guys
    4. We still looked good(B-) but have lots of things to fix
    5. Defense was awesome
    6. Injuries are piling up and concerning
    7. Staley and (number 69) had their hands full
    8. i am still very positive but 3 turnovers will not cut it against top level teams.

fantastic game to watch and i a not upset!

Go Niners.
    I'm only upset with the division swing being so huge.

It's hindsight now but a tie would've been much better(duh) as it would've still kept a 2 game lead on Seattle. Now it's half a game lead.

There is a very real risk that we can go from #1 seed in the NFC to #5 seed in the NFC if we lose 1 more game and given our schedule and injuries...yikes.

I forgot we also lost Blair...

Why is it Seattle games always leave us so beaten up?

Hopefully Blair and Jones being out doesn't hurt our depth there as our rotation on the DL is partly what makes our DL so good. They'll have their hands full chasing another fast midget on Sunday.

Some graphs after last night

Injuries are a concern and we have to stay healthy but this team is still damn good. Have to get back on track.

Should definitely have the underdog thing going for them now. Start with Arizona and then prove yourself against the elites.

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dante Pettis and Marquise Goodwin: 6 targets, 0 catches.

This is what is concerning to me... Outside of Kittle, Juice and Sanders now our receivers are garbage. Hurd is still hurt, Taylor is out for the season.... Not sure if they even make a difference, but when two of your only 3 who are decent are out of the game we are screwed...

Our Oline is now another question mark... Sure Jimmy hasn't looked great, but that oline isn't helping him on top of crappy people to throw too. I think the only way we beat teams is if we are able to run. If that run game is gone we will have to pass and last night shoes that we have a big question mark on that.
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

Originally Posted by jwtiger69 View Post
    Dante Pettis and Marquise Goodwin: 6 targets, 0 catches.

This is what is concerning to me... Outside of Kittle, Juice and Sanders now our receivers are garbage. Hurd is still hurt, Taylor is out for the season.... Not sure if they even make a difference, but when two of your only 3 who are decent are out of the game we are screwed...

Our Oline is now another question mark... Sure Jimmy hasn't looked great, but that oline isn't helping him on top of crappy people to throw too. I think the only way we beat teams is if we are able to run. If that run game is gone we will have to pass and last night shoes that we have a big question mark on that.
    Pettis has been a huge disappointment. I like that kid a lot but fuk...he's so damn inconsistent.

Goodwin...honestly he's gone. I don't know why we keep playing him. His head is somewhere else.

I saw him coming into the game and turned to my wife and said "Goodwin sucks this year" he then proceeds to drop that would be 3rd down conversion giving us 1st and goal on our first drive.

Pettis had at least two key drops including a would be chain mover after Jimmy did a great job avoiding their rush. Needed that drive to get us points as it could've been 17-0. Instead next offensive drive ends up being the 10 to 7 fumble recovery for the TD.

Even Deebo who was the big guy for us without Sanders had an absurd drop and has led the team in drops this year. Just constantly shooting ourselves in the foot.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aware me on number 84 and his difficulty catching balls(1 intercepted)
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Aware me on number 84 and his difficulty catching balls(1 intercepted)
    Bourne is hot/cold. Has some great tough catches but also some WTF moments like last night. No consistency from that group behind Sanders and Kittle.

Bourne is hot/cold. Has some great tough catches but also some WTF moments like last night. No consistency from that group behind Sanders and Kittle.
    ugh!

WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All in all, I'm bummed we didn't pull it off even with all the mistakes. Seattle always has our number whether its lucky **** going their way or their flawless execution when it counts. Still don't believe in this team being good enough for a deep playoff run.
    49ers, Lakers, A's, Stanford
    Automotive/Smog tech
    2004 modded FXT

Reps for life : Niner fans, Jetlife

Originally Posted by WRXbrah View Post
    All in all, I'm bummed we didn't pull it off even with all the mistakes. Seattle always has our number whether its lucky **** going their way or their flawless execution when it counts. Still don't believe in this team being good enough for a deep playoff run.
    Defense is legit so that will always give us a chance as long as they stay healthy there.

Offense is still top 10 in the NFL but clearly they can't do much without certain guys in there but with Shanahan as OC we have a chance to put up points.

Of course the question is can we stay healthy enough to get in(nothing is certain yet) and then see how far we can go.

But we have to win the rest of our home games for sure. Start with Arizona and then the balls on the table stretch with Green Bay, @Baltimore and @New Orleans.

WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think GB and NO will be as hard as we think. Our defense tends to do pretty well containing the non mobile QBs. Lets see what changes we make for Murray next week. He torched us second half last game due to his mobility.
    49ers, Lakers, A's, Stanford
    Automotive/Smog tech
    2004 modded FXT

Reps for life : Niner fans, Jetlife

Originally Posted by WRXbrah View Post
    I don't think GB and NO will be as hard as we think. Our defense tends to do pretty well containing the non mobile QBs. Lets see what changes we make for Murray next week. He torched us second half last game due to his mobility.
    Green Bay to me is always a major challenge because of Rodgers. Now that they're getting their running game going they're dangerous and their defense is talented and can get after the passer.

I'm glad it's a home game though, hopefully our pass rush can replicate the success of what the Chargers did. I'm sure Nick will be talking with big brother on what worked for him and hopefully he surpasses big brother again.

New Orleans scares the hell out of me regardless of what Atlanta did to them. Elite QB, very good OL, especially at OT, great balance on offense and a defense that's excellent vs the run.

Hopefully there are no let downs against Arizona and we manage to step it up big time for that 3 game stretch. Getting Ws against Green Bay and New Orleans is huge.

SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Goodwin is a full on scrub and I’m okay with him just f’n off. There is a 10% chance he actually catches any pass that comes his way. I also agree his head is somewhere else. There is always something going on with him. Bury his ass in the depth chart and use him for only the odd punt defense last night.

Pettis is incredibly frustrating and I think it’s obvious he never makes it a number one. It looks like it’s very possible he doesn’t see a second contract and ultimately turns into just a guy. Deebo will get better with the hands and I love his play. We need to just buy a FA receiver at whatever cost. Offense was awful when the defense contains the run. Kittle will change some of this, but he can’t make pettis, bourne, goodwin or even deebo catch the ball.

As for JG...we are in the Alex Smith spin cycle with the exception being JG has a higher ceiling (I believe) but far more prone to turn it over than the play it safe QB Alex turned into. He was bad last night and when he did hit a few throws, they were dropped. I’m ignoring the criticism from everyone as it is completely warranted. The fumble alone was such a back breaker.

Oline was terrible. Had me wanting Skule and BS back. I certainly think this will improve. Just an off game and rust.

Wish Breida had normal ankles and not steph curry ankles. That doesn’t bode well for football.

Defense was lights out considering the hand dealt and team we were up against. RS is always going to have those plays. He’s a HoF’r and the MVP this year.

It’s only one loss and still an incredible season so far. Unfortunately Seattle has the timely bye week and more appealing schedule...but a lesser team IMO. That said, I could see us 11-5 and I’m not sure I see three more losses on their schedule unless CAR comes to play that game.

mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The defense played lights out, did more than enough for us to win the game. Sucks losing Blair, hopefully DJ Jones groin is injury is relatively minor. We had Jullian Taylor inactive last night he'll prolly play now each game, and Street who knows if he comes back. We can't afford anymore injuries there and Blair was a solid player, tough to lose. The loss of Kwon wasn't a huge loss as for last nights game. If we stay healthy on D they can keep us in any game.

Offense was a **** show. Staley and Mike looked ass all night and they better chalk it up to rust cause if it happens again I am all in favor of going back to Skule and Brunskill. The dropped passes were absolutely terrible. You cannot be a NFL WR and do that, period. I didn't like the whole offensive approach last night, and that's on Shanny. It was working ok with Sanders in but we passed way too much. Even if it doesn't work effectively you need a run threat to run play action, we barely ran any last night. Too many passing plays overall, too many drops, and too many turnovers as a result.

Jimmy didn't play well but I didn't think he lost us the game. He made enough throws, but sure left some out there too. He's not elite but he's not terrible either. He can lead us to wins assuming the rest of the team plays up to their capability. Last night the defense did, offense didn't Jimmy and everyone included.

The injuries blow and we need to stay healthy to have any shot at a playoff run. The early bye week is hurting us right now but hopefully guys like Kittle, Sanders, Breida, DJ Jones can get back to full health. Looks like Akhello coming back this week and Mosely has been super solid in his absence. I look forward to the possibility of seeing Hurd out there making plays, we need more consistency from WRs and I for one am all in favor of Richie James getting more snaps at WR.

I hated Shanahan going pass pass pass on our last offensive possession, straight up gave the game away, absolutely cannot happen and he needs to have much better situational awareness as a coach in instances like that.

We absolutely have to respond this week with a win. We're home, against a team we beat on short rest last time, and its a division game. If this team is what they say they are they need a win this week.
    San Francisco 49ers
    San Francisco Giants
    Golden State Warriors
    San Jose Sharks

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mngardne View Post
    I hated Shanahan going pass pass pass on our last offensive possession, straight up gave the game away, absolutely cannot happen and he needs to have much better situational awareness as a coach in instances like that.
    Seattle gave up the middle of the field almost all half to stop the run game. If the 9ers could catch a damn ball that pass pass pass would have demolished them.

markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) markkillerings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Defense is amazing. Offense needs to get healthy. Shanahan went full potato not securing the tie by running the ball and running the time out as a last resort. Seahawks got lucky. Not worried about the team going forward. Just hope Sanders is okay. 49ers still have a good chance to win the divison so it's all good.

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Blair torn ACL Staley might need surgery on a finger. Fuk. Good news is Sanders injury doesn't sound serious
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's the word on Sanders?

Page 178 of 292 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast