Page 12 of 292 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That sucks...Eric Rogers tore his ACL, out for season. Bummer was curious what he could do.

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    That sucks...Eric Rogers tore his ACL, out for season. Bummer was curious what he could do.

The injury bug came back to get us.... I was looking forward to him too.
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    terrible news. Was actually looking forward to see how he'd do.

and hi *******s !

WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So Kap is still making the same mistakes he was his rookie year. Is he ever going to learn? You'd think by now he'd understand and learn to not eyeball the receiver the entire time.
    49ers, Lakers, A's, Stanford
    Automotive/Smog tech
    2004 modded FXT

Reps for life : Niner fans, Jetlife

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WRXbrah View Post
    So Kap is still making the same mistakes he was his rookie year. Is he ever going to learn? You'd think by now he'd understand and learn to not eyeball the receiver the entire time.
    Honestly I'm more excited to see Driskell in preseason than Kap or Gabbert. I think it's too late for Kap and I want a guy who can potentially turn into a legit star QB. I think that book has closed on both our guys. Driskell still has some potential but it would be a definite long shot to see him turn into a star.

I see QB being an early draft pick in the not too distant future. If we get #1 overall I think Watson would be too tough to pass up but I think Luke Falk has some very nice skills and I think his ideas about football go very well with Chip(both are really into sports science chit)

I know a lot of you guys don't follow college football but I think you should definitely try to keep up with the top QB prospects to see how they look.

Deshaun Watson
    Brad Kaaya
    Luke Falk
    Gunner Kiel
    Chad Kelly

I'm sure some guys will fade and others will come out of left field.

xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000) xTENACITY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WRXbrah View Post
    http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Ca...4-a72d3315fff7

ayyyyyy.

Im with you genus. rather see what drissy can do.
    ready for the preseason to start. so many to keep an eye on

I don't get what's up with Kap. I know even the best QBs sometimes telegraph some throws but this has been an issue of his since day 1. It's ok when a guy is a new starter at this stage...but he's been doing this long enough that it shouldn't continue being so obvious for DBs to see where he's going with the ball.

That to me says he doesn't trust what his eyes are seeing pre-snap or that he knows the offense the way he should. If you have to see exactly where you're throwing it makes it easier for the defense to get there. Chip's offense is all about quick reads and getting the ball out. He needs to get better at it. Granted it's still early in camp and he's actually slightly behind Gabbert since he couldn't actually throw in mini camps or OTAs, so I guess in that regard you can say he has a leg up on Gabbert since Blaine isn't clearly the better QB at this point.

Very curious who starts to get comfortable in the offense and how they both look in preseason. Hopefully the OL will allow us a decent representation of where each QB is.

Also looking forward to the joint practices...as good as it is to read that some guys are standing out in camp it basically means other parts of your team are getting beat. When they practice with another team when guys stand out it means your guys are better than other teams.

Unfortunately in our practices with Houston we won't get to see JJ Watt which would be the ultimate test for the OL. Hopefully Hopkins will practice to test our DBs

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't get what's up with Kap. I know even the best QBs sometimes telegraph some throws but this has been an issue of his since day 1. It's ok when a guy is a new starter at this stage...but he's been doing this long enough that it shouldn't continue being so obvious for DBs to see where he's going with the ball.

That to me says he doesn't trust what his eyes are seeing pre-snap or that he knows the offense the way he should. If you have to see exactly where you're throwing it makes it easier for the defense to get there. Chip's offense is all about quick reads and getting the ball out. He needs to get better at it. Granted it's still early in camp and he's actually slightly behind Gabbert since he couldn't actually throw in mini camps or OTAs, so I guess in that regard you can say he has a leg up on Gabbert since Blaine isn't clearly the better QB at this point.

Very curious who starts to get comfortable in the offense and how they both look in preseason. Hopefully the OL will allow us a decent representation of where each QB is.

Also looking forward to the joint practices...as good as it is to read that some guys are standing out in camp it basically means other parts of your team are getting beat. When they practice with another team when guys stand out it means your guys are better than other teams.

Unfortunately in our practices with Houston we won't get to see JJ Watt which would be the ultimate test for the OL. Hopefully Hopkins will practice to test our DBs

He reached his ceiling as a player and as a person a while ago. Oddly enough they usually tend to coincide with one another. Not surprised at all by the fact that he hasn't progressed in that way... this is what he is. The guy never has and never will spend the time necessary to mentally pick up the game.

Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    He reached his ceiling as a player and as a person a while ago. Oddly enough they usually tend to coincide with one another. Not surprised at all by the fact that he hasn't progressed in that way... this is what he is. The guy never has and never will spend the time necessary to mentally pick up the game.
    I agree and that's what's so frustrating. Dude sounded like a humble kid coming out of college who was a workaholic. As much as he showed his first season starting it looked like the sky is the future for this kid and the early success clearly got to his head and changed him. He still works hard but not at the things that matter most. Partly I blame Harbaugh who while being a dick to some players would never call out the guys on his "trusted men" or whatever the fuk he called them. I think if a guy like Chip got a hold of him early enough maybe he would've gotten through to him. instead of making him closed off and bitchy and letting him work on his running vs mental aspect of the game so he can be a better passer.

I'm curious to see what he can do but my expectations are non existent in having Kap turn things around at this point.

Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol at blaming Harbaugh. Kaep wouldn't have been sh*t without Harbaugh.

Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sema2015 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I remember when he was on top of the world, and he wore that Dolphins hat...I said it was a bad look and a bad sign. A lot of you said it's just who he is, it's just a hat, no big deal.

The guy just doesn't get it. He doesn't understand how to be a professional.

Originally Posted by Sema2015 View Post
    Lol at blaming Harbaugh. Kaep wouldn't have been sh*t without Harbaugh.
    You realize some of the best Stanford players in the NFL right now hate the dude and were on his chit list? There may be a reason for that. Dude isn't all he's cracked up to be and which offensive player under his tutelage can you say honestly improved big time?

Kaepernick's mentality changed to mimic that of Harbaughs. Dude went from being open and humble as a rookie to closed off and bitchy in his interviews after he became the starter...much like Harbaugh addressed the media.

You can say that maybe he wouldn't have had the same success early on without Harbaugh but I don't buy for a second that Harbaugh was some brilliant offensive mind who got his players to the next level. He's a perfect college coach because he gets young guys hyped up, smacks them on their pads and they think all his antics are awesome.

I'll give the man credit for bringing in a tough mentality to this team and using the guys we had to have a creative offense. The problem was once other teams caught on and we lost the talent needed to run that offense he never adjusted and we sure as fuk didn't develop any offensive talent at the skill positions under his coaching.

You realize some of the best Stanford players in the NFL right now hate the dude and were on his chit list? There may be a reason for that. Dude isn't all he's cracked up to be and which offensive player under his tutelage can you say honestly improved big time?

Kaepernick's mentality changed to mimic that of Harbaughs. Dude went from being open and humble as a rookie to closed off and bitchy in his interviews after he became the starter...much like Harbaugh addressed the media.

You can say that maybe he wouldn't have had the same success early on without Harbaugh but I don't buy for a second that Harbaugh was some brilliant offensive mind who got his players to the next level. He's a perfect college coach because he gets young guys hyped up, smacks them on their pads and they think all his antics are awesome.

I'll give the man credit for bringing in a tough mentality to this team and using the guys we had to have a creative offense. The problem was once other teams caught on and we lost the talent needed to run that offense he never adjusted and we sure as fuk didn't develop any offensive talent at the skill positions under his coaching.
    That's what it takes to be the perfect college coach? Nothing about developing talent and scheming? Just getting guys hyped up? Lol cmon man.

Do you also really blame Harbaugh for Kap turning into a douche? Alex never acted like that. None of our other players did.

Kaep is a fukkin douche by himself. Quit blaming other people for his stupidity. He never had the means to show who he really was. He went to a small school and wasn't highly thought of as a pro prospect. When he finally got fame he showed his true colors. Guy is an asshat. It's on nobody but himself.

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's what it takes to be the perfect college coach? Nothing about developing talent and scheming? Just getting guys hyped up? Lol cmon man.

Do you also really blame Harbaugh for Kap turning into a douche? Alex never acted like that. None of our other players did.

Kaep is a fukkin douche by himself. Quit blaming other people for his stupidity. He never had the means to show who he really was. He went to a small school and wasn't highly thought of as a pro prospect. When he finally got fame he showed his true colors. Guy is an asshat. It's on nobody but himself.

LMFAO @ putting "Harbaugh" and "scheming" in the same sentence together. Jesus Chist.

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We know it is football time when we get the potato posters back.
    Free Agent...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jwtiger69 View Post
    Where is Dave, and WRXbrah? I know Humpty messaged a few of us last year but I would to see him come back for some lolz... We need to old crew back together.
    Sorry just saw this. Been busy with my now 7 month old and working non stop since I opened my own auto repair business. 6 days a week 14 hr days and Sunday is daughter/wife day. No time for ****posting.

We know it is football time when we get the potato posters back.
    Pretty much.
    49ers, Lakers, A's, Stanford
    Automotive/Smog tech
    2004 modded FXT

Reps for life : Niner fans, Jetlife

Good to hear Buckner is already moved up to 1st string and he wasn't just handed the job.

Really looking forward to seeing the young guys play. I still don't expect much from this season just due to the QB situation but you can easily see the difference in coaching from last year to this season. A lot more coaching up/teaching. Hopefully no matter what happens this season we keep the coaches in place and continue to grow.

If our young corners can show up this defense could start to make it's way back to being elite because certainly potential wise our DL looks like it can be dominant so we just need the back end to hold it together and not get too grabby. Nothing more irritating in football than seeing your pass rush do its job but see the other team get a first down due to holding/PI when you know that ball wasn't going to get there anyways.

Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    LMFAO @ putting "Harbaugh" and "scheming" in the same sentence together. Jesus Chist.
    Ya man, he's been successful everywhere he's been because of his motivational speeches. Very astute analysis from you.

Ya man, he's been successful everywhere he's been because of his motivational speeches. Very astute analysis from you.
    He hasn't exactly been the only coach anywhere he's been but he's a lot more motivational speeches and hype the guys up than scheme. Either way it's stupid to keep arguing about this.

He hasn't exactly been the only coach anywhere he's been but he's a lot more motivational speeches and hype the guys up than scheme. Either way it's stupid to keep arguing about this.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to iamgenus again.

That is all.... Looking forward to Sunday and to see how practice goes this week.
    Free Agent...

How does Trent Baalke still have a job? Serious question.

How does Trent Baalke still have a job? Serious question.
    Because he's still more successful than a lot of GMs who don't have jobs but he needs his picks to show up this year or it's over.

Here are the first rounders under him

Anthony Davis - pro bowl player but we'll see if the team trusts him again after the 1 year retirment
    Mike Iupati - pro bowl player who chased money in free agency
    Aldon Smith - all pro level player who couldn't stop screwing his own career but had no off the field concerns when he was drafted
    AJ Jenkins - easily the worst pick(year) under Baalke
    Eric Reid - solid safety but needs to avoid concussions and up his game
    Jimmie Ward - played very well last year and looks to be a starter level player
    Arik Armstead - by all accounts he's been one of the most impressive players in camp so far and looked much better than expected in spot duty last year
    Deforest Buckner - jury's out but already moved up to first string in camp
    Joshua Garnett - jury's out but moving up the depth chart, should start this season

Overall that's pretty good for first round picks. He definitely needs guys like Carradine and McDonald to break out to make that 2013 draft look a lot better and this will be the make or break for that class. Both with those guys but also Patton.

He was able to find late round picks like Bruce Miller, Daniel Kilgore, Aaron Lynch, Quinton Dial, etc.

He's also been excellent in free agency save for last season. Lots of youth on this team from all the draft picks he has accumulated recently so we can look back on your post and laugh at the end of this season. Hopefully that will be the case as the last 3 drafts have key contributors to this season. All of these guys could be key players/contributors that end up making him look much better if they step it up.

WR: Quinton Patton, Bruce Ellington, DeAndre Smelter, Burbridge
    OL: Trenton Brown, Joshua Garnett
    DL/OLB: Arik Armstead, DeForest Buckner, Ronald Blair, Tank Carradine, Eli Harold
    DB: Tartt, Ward, Johnson, Acker, Reaser, Redmond, Robinson

Because he's still more successful than a lot of GMs who don't have jobs but he needs his picks to show up this year or it's over.

Here are the first rounders under him

Anthony Davis - pro bowl player but we'll see if the team trusts him again after the 1 year retirment
    Mike Iupati - pro bowl player who chased money in free agency
    Aldon Smith - all pro level player who couldn't stop screwing his own career but had no off the field concerns when he was drafted
    AJ Jenkins - easily the worst pick(year) under Baalke
    Eric Reid - solid safety but needs to avoid concussions and up his game
    Jimmie Ward - played very well last year and looks to be a starter level player
    Arik Armstead - by all accounts he's been one of the most impressive players in camp so far and looked much better than expected in spot duty last year
    Deforest Buckner - jury's out but already moved up to first string in camp
    Joshua Garnett - jury's out but moving up the depth chart, should start this season

Overall that's pretty good for first round picks. He definitely needs guys like Carradine and McDonald to break out to make that 2013 draft look a lot better and this will be the make or break for that class. Both with those guys but also Patton.

He was able to find late round picks like Bruce Miller, Daniel Kilgore, Aaron Lynch, Quinton Dial, etc.

He's also been excellent in free agency save for last season. Lots of youth on this team from all the draft picks he has accumulated recently so we can look back on your post and laugh at the end of this season. Hopefully that will be the case as the last 3 drafts have key contributors to this season. All of these guys could be key players/contributors that end up making him look much better if they step it up.

WR: Quinton Patton, Bruce Ellington, DeAndre Smelter, Burbridge
    OL: Trenton Brown, Joshua Garnett
    DL/OLB: Arik Armstead, DeForest Buckner, Ronald Blair, Tank Carradine, Eli Harold
    DB: Tartt, Ward, Johnson, Acker, Reaser, Redmond, Robinson
    Damn good post.... I do not think I could disagree with anything.

Also you know it is football season when iamgenus gets back to putting potato posters in there place!
    Free Agent...

Damn good post.... I do not think I could disagree with anything.

Also you know it is football season when iamgenus gets back to putting potato posters in there place!
    Could you suck him any harder?? Jesus fukking Christ. You have a misspelled word in your post as well, potato. Have fun figuring out which one it is.

That's just first rounders. Baalke hasn't had any success in the later rounds. Not to mention he got our only successful coach in well over a decade fired, and he replaced him with fukking Jim Tomsula. By all accounts he's full of himself and thinks he's the reason for all of the teams success.

He's had some decent success in the 1st round, cool, how's that working for him now? What has he done for us lately? We are fukkin terrible and we have no quarterback or any potential for a future quarterback.

That's just first rounders. Baalke hasn't had any success in the later rounds. Not to mention he got our only successful coach in well over a decade fired, and he replaced him with fukking Jim Tomsula. By all accounts he's full of himself and thinks he's the reason for all of the teams success.

He's had some decent success in the 1st round, cool, how's that working for him now? What has he done for us lately? We are fukkin terrible and we have no quarterback or any potential for a future quarterback.
    You and I are obviously not going to see eye to eye on the Harbaugh situation so let's stop bringing it up. You think Harbaugh is some amazing coach who would've made everything better, I disagree and see a guy who was too fuking stubborn to do what needed to be done to help the team improve.

But as far as Baalke as a talent evaluator i'm not following. A GM brings in talent, up to the coaches to get them into position to succeed and coach them up.

You say he hasn't had any success in the later rounds I listed several guys above and mentioned that a large amount of his draft picks are slated to prove themselves one way or another this season. The guy has done a masterful job managing the cap and letting big money guys go and replacing them.

The only guy we lost who we really should've signed is Delanie Walker. We weren't able to properly replace him and turned out he was much better value to soft Vernon Davis. Michael Crabtree had a good season but he wasn't worth the money and Torrey Smith for all the struggles on offense last year led the league in YPC...we just had to use him. We'll see how he does with Chip.

We also have no real idea of who influenced what pick. We know Taylor Mays was a Singletary influenced pick. We know Kap was a Harbaugh influenced pick. Should we blame Baalke that Kap didn't develop into a successful QB or blame the guy who was supposed to be a QB whisperer and identified Kap as his guy? Should we blame Baalke for Alex Smith being benched and traded away? I still think the move was smart, we just need Tank to wake the fuk up and show something this season.

Should we blame Baalke for Willis and Borland retiring? Borland certainly looked like a pretty damn good pick before he screwed the team over.

Let's be honest the biggest issue you have with Baalke is he let Harbaugh go but when you forget that part and concentrate on the draft/free agency portion of his job the huge black mark on him is that 2012 draft. Everything else is either looking pretty good for him or is up in the air with the last 3 drafts being unknowns until this season.

Could you suck him any harder?? Jesus fukking Christ. You have a misspelled word in your post as well, potato. Have fun figuring out which one it is.

if it makes you happy i will fix there to their....
    Free Agent...

Some good from practice today

QB Colin Kaepernick. Kaepernick’s best practice of training camp. Completed 7-of-11 passes during 11-on-11s, and 17-of-25 passes overall during team drills (11-on-11s, 7-on-7s and 4-on-3s). Threw four touchdown passes during a 7-on-7 drill in the red zone and two touchdown passes during 4-on-3s.

Some bad, and slightly concerning from practice today

Colin Kaepernick’s throwing shoulder. Spent the second teaching period lying on the ground while a trainer stretched his throwing shoulder. This lasted at least four minutes. At one point Chip Kelly walked over to see what was happening, and Kaepernick eventually jumped to his feet to show he was OK. But as practice went on, he kept shaking his right arm – it clearly bothered him. He threw mostly short passes the rest of the day.

Some good from practice today

QB Colin Kaepernick. Kaepernick’s best practice of training camp. Completed 7-of-11 passes during 11-on-11s, and 17-of-25 passes overall during team drills (11-on-11s, 7-on-7s and 4-on-3s). Threw four touchdown passes during a 7-on-7 drill in the red zone and two touchdown passes during 4-on-3s.

Some bad, and slightly concerning from practice today

Colin Kaepernick’s throwing shoulder. Spent the second teaching period lying on the ground while a trainer stretched his throwing shoulder. This lasted at least four minutes. At one point Chip Kelly walked over to see what was happening, and Kaepernick eventually jumped to his feet to show he was OK. But as practice went on, he kept shaking his right arm – it clearly bothered him. He threw mostly short passes the rest of the day.
    That is concerning to hear about his throwing shoulder. Funny that he jumped up right away as soon as Chip walked by.
    Free Agent...

You and I are obviously not going to see eye to eye on the Harbaugh situation so let's stop bringing it up. You think Harbaugh is some amazing coach who would've made everything better, I disagree and see a guy who was too fuking stubborn to do what needed to be done to help the team improve.

But as far as Baalke as a talent evaluator i'm not following. A GM brings in talent, up to the coaches to get them into position to succeed and coach them up.

You say he hasn't had any success in the later rounds I listed several guys above and mentioned that a large amount of his draft picks are slated to prove themselves one way or another this season. The guy has done a masterful job managing the cap and letting big money guys go and replacing them.

The only guy we lost who we really should've signed is Delanie Walker. We weren't able to properly replace him and turned out he was much better value to soft Vernon Davis. Michael Crabtree had a good season but he wasn't worth the money and Torrey Smith for all the struggles on offense last year led the league in YPC...we just had to use him. We'll see how he does with Chip.

We also have no real idea of who influenced what pick. We know Taylor Mays was a Singletary influenced pick. We know Kap was a Harbaugh influenced pick. Should we blame Baalke that Kap didn't develop into a successful QB or blame the guy who was supposed to be a QB whisperer and identified Kap as his guy? Should we blame Baalke for Alex Smith being benched and traded away? I still think the move was smart, we just need Tank to wake the fuk up and show something this season.

Should we blame Baalke for Willis and Borland retiring? Borland certainly looked like a pretty damn good pick before he screwed the team over.

Let's be honest the biggest issue you have with Baalke is he let Harbaugh go but when you forget that part and concentrate on the draft/free agency portion of his job the huge black mark on him is that 2012 draft. Everything else is either looking pretty good for him or is up in the air with the last 3 drafts being unknowns until this season.
    My problem with Baalke is that for some reason he has some long leash that isn't justified. He fukking hired Tomsula. Literally nobody thought that was a good move. I disagree with you on a lot of things but we probably agreed on that. It was so bad. It was absolutely a fireable offense.

As far as the guys you listed, a lot of them are just guys you want to do well because you've emotionally invested yourself into them. I'm sorry, but Ellington and Patton aren't good. We've seen what they're capable of. It isn't much.

mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't like hearing the news about Kap's shoulder, hopefully not a big deal. Excited for the first game this weekend.
    San Francisco 49ers
    San Francisco Giants
    Golden State Warriors
    San Jose Sharks