Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Seriously though.

Seth Currys been balling for the Kings these last few games

Not sure if he can carry any team though.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by biggquis View Post
    Clippers, of course. They'd lose Paul Pierce. Sacramento would be nasty too
    Sac would be interesting. Would be funny watching the drama around Lebron/Boogie/Rondo.

sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Trying to think of a swap that would make sense. Chances are if you're putting Lebron into a "bad" team you're going to choose a team who is missing a really good forward. The point being that if you take a mediocre team with good guards and put a top-3 forward in the league onto that team, chances are its going to be a playoff team regardless of if its Lebron.

The team was in need of that spot, so obviously its going to get better. The NBA isnt so deep that adding even a top-5 player to a team that has other pieces OTHER than that piece

Same could be said for Curry. Putting him on a team like New Orleans with Anthony Davis would make them an instant top-4 team in the West I think, especially since the Warriors would take a huge hit. Putting him on a team like the Cavs would suck because you're losing Lebron (for the sake of this argument) and losing Kyrie to the bench.

Does that make sense? Tired as fck tonight, not trying to play spin doctor, just making the point that the whole "move Lebron to ____ vs Curry to the same team what happens?!?!?" argument is kinda retarded because each team has a different situation.

Out of curiousity, is there a team in the West that you think Lebron could slide onto and become a championship favorite not named the Spurs/Warriors/Thunder? (assuming they lose the guy playing that spot now)
    More like LeBron fills the table test with just about everything. Curry puts a few things on it, but provided you fill in his gaps, that team is obviously going to do better based on records.

To make it easier to understand, LeBron is a bit of a jack of all trades, Curry is the master of a singular trade. Building around Curry requires filling more holes than building around LeBron, but if Curry's team ends up better when you fill the gaps, does that mean he's worse? Not really.

It's just two totally different conversations.

Originally Posted by Day1086 View Post
    Honestly how do you know that 2016 curry can't turn a garbage team into a playoff team? (in this conversation the way durant or lebron would be able to)

Like how do you have that information?
    You have absolutely agreed to this before, I don't even care to argue the point. It's obvious why. Curry has physical limitations that make building around him more tedious. LeBron clearly requires less to succeed. Thinking LeBron can do that is based in the reality of him having done it.

Only Durant and Curry are conjecture here. Maybe Curry could, but you pretending that because it isn't a literal reality it's worthless is just dumb.

Like would you shut up if Curry got traded and the team wasn't that good? Nah, you probably wouldn't, because it wouldn't really matter for the convo of "who is better". It's just that he would be less easy to build around.
    Originally Posted by RogerSterling i workout for my health, dont feel the need to eat if i'm not hungry since i still get plenty of puss being the weight i am now.

If I'm becoming a monster, its all yall fault
    You cant be a gentleman when you swimming with sharks
    When you can be superman, who wanna be Clark Kent?

Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sac would be interesting. Would be funny watching the drama around Lebron/Boogie/Rondo.
    Imo I think boogie is gone from sac and I hope rondo too

Edit: they may keep boogie around next year

notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by waddupi View Post
    If you put kd in the cavs without lebron, they would still be good because he is kd. He is better than curry.
    Put lebron in okc along with westbrick and they 3 peat.
    lol no sry

If you put KD on the Cavs and move Lebron to OKC, would the Cavs not be a one seed and would the Thunder be the one seed over the Warriors/Spurs?

Could he win the West on any team assuming you are giving someone up?

Real question, curious on thoughts.
    yeah cavs would be a 1 seed, thunder would still be a 3 seed.

put LBJ on the Clips, not sure how the talent would mesh esp with Doc coaching.
    probably a 3 seed?

Honestly how do you know that 2016 curry can't turn a garbage team into a playoff team? (in this conversation the way durant or lebron would be able to)

Like how do you have that information?
    PGs just dont have the game influence that a wing/big man have, but obviously curry is something we've never seen before.

im a huge fan of curry, but the one issue i find with people on here (probably trolling) is that they regurgitate this "gravity" stuff, but dont even realize the impact that klay/draymond have on the team too. having klay spotted up on the weakside with a hi curry/draymond pnr is unstoppable unless the opponents pnr defense can switch without being in a mismatch (probably why pop has kawhi on draymond)

without a competent pnr player, it lets teams just trap curry without consequence of an easy layup/kickout for a look from 3.
    KD doesnt have that same problem (LBJ to a certain extent) b/c of their playmaking abilities

not sure how others feel about this, but gsw's "forces team to trap curry!!!" offense is historically great a large portion b/c of the personnel around curry
    ★|★ Seahawks ★|★ Mariners ★|★

Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by notWilliam View Post
    PGs just dont have the game influence that a wing/big man have, but obviously curry is something we've never seen before.

im a huge fan of curry, but the one issue i find with people on here (probably trolling) is that they regurgitate this "gravity" stuff, but dont even realize the impact that klay/draymond have on the team too. having klay spotted up on the weakside with a hi curry/draymond pnr is unstoppable unless the opponents pnr defense can switch without being in a mismatch (probably why pop has kawhi on draymond)

without a competent pnr player, it lets teams just trap curry without consequence of an easy layup/kickout for a look from 3.
    KD doesnt have that same problem (LBJ to a certain extent) b/c of their playmaking abilities

not sure how others feel about this, but gsw's "forces team to trap curry!!!" offense is historically great a large portion b/c of the personnel around curry

Well I just disagree because I've seen that escape pass be made to Hilton Armstong instead of Draymond Green and many times the result is still the exact same: a wide open shot for the next pass

I think you would see Klay and Dray take a much bigger hit than Curry, were he to leave the team. I don't think they'd be recognized as top 20 players. I understand people disagreeing with me however.
    ***Successfully Masturbates Under the Cape While Getting a Haircut Crew***

***Can Dribble A Ball Across Halfcourt Against NBA Defense Crew***

Boston Celtics
    Golden State Warriors
    Steph Curry GOAT. We are all Wetnesses

Make that old

Triggering the alt-left fleeceitout's Avatar
    fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Lebron can take any team to the Finals"...........In the East.........when he teams with multiple prime franchise players and HOFers.

Lol. It's amazing how some of you have bought into the media narrative.

autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in the East he could take any team besides Philly to a top 4 seed

In the West, he probably take any team besides the Lakers or Suns to the playoffs

Could you imagine Curry on the Timberwolves? That's a contender IMO
    *sit beside hot girl first day and she drops the class crew*
    *girl at register smiles at me and i zone out dreaming of us frolicking in the meadows crew*
    *only sound phone makes is low battery alert crew*
    *make eye contact with girl and get heart palpitation crew*
    *order pizza and lower money in a bucket with rope from 2nd floor crew*
    *thinking about giving it all up to be a monk crew*

jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jjmcwill is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    People are giving Curry far too much credit. I credit his team as a whole.. Lebron is far more well rounded and good at every aspect of the game. He does not really have any weakness at this point. Curry has weaknesses that are obviouos to those not on a bandwagon. Curry= Best shooter in the game James= Best player in the game.

notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well I just disagree because I've seen that escape pass be made to Hilton Armstong instead of Draymond Green and many times the result is still the exact same: a wide open shot for the next pass

I think you would see Klay and Dray take a much bigger hit than Curry, were he to leave the team. I don't think they'd be recognized as top 20 players. I understand people disagreeing with me however.
    The bolded is probably true yeah.

Its hard to rly tell b/c Curry and Green play like 90% of their minutes together.
    Yeah some random big guy can make the right play a percentage of the time, but over the course of a season and esp a playoff series, you can easily see teams scheming to force the big man to make the right read. is he going to be able to make the pass to barnes when his man rotates over to the rim? can he make the extra pass to bogut after their C rotates over/decisively finish when the help only stunts? b/c draymond can do this at an elite lvl, it limits what teams can do imo
    (ik this doesnt touch on currys offball)

Limited sample size, chit ton of noise, but Curry + Draymond = 1.20 PPP, Curry - Draymond = 1.12 PPP, dips even lower without Klay

But then again thats the thing about these hypotheticals about curry on a diff team. it doesnt matter, b/c what he can do w/ what hes given rn is transcnednent
    ★|★ Seahawks ★|★ Mariners ★|★

mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvpshaq32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jjmcwill View Post
    People are giving Curry far too much credit. I credit his team as a whole.. Lebron is far more well rounded and good at every aspect of the game. He does not really have any weakness at this point. Curry has weaknesses that are obviouos to those not on a bandwagon. Curry= Best shooter in the game James= Best player in the game.

stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stekcor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FGCHENG View Post
    Lebron is better at doing more with less.

Curry is better at doing more with more.

Curry can elevate a team full of great players, and make that team even better. Lebron is better at elevating a team full of bums, at least better than almost anyone else in the NBA. Lebron doesn't necessarily elevate a team full of all-star players (see Wade, Bosh or Kyrie, Love) and maximize that team's full potential, otherwise Lebron would be 5/6 in the NBA Finals.
    can't believe I sort of agree with a steven curry fan. maybe all you steven curry fans aren't as delusional as everyone thinks. never go full yeastmode

lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If he and lebron swapped places. I think the Warriors would still win it all, but Curry + Kyrie + Love would still be a lethal combination and would probably still win the East.

Lebron carried only one team to the Finals by himself and that was in a very weak East.
    San Antonio Spurs/Dallas Cowboys/Houston Astros/Georgia Tech/Baylor/UTA/Manchester United

ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000) ClutchAnalyst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol i remember when i said this last year and numbers McPhaggot flipped out

i dont trust curry carrying a bunch of scrubs or making any noise at all unless those scrubs are taught how to pay off the refs to get away with illegal screens

Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No (srs).

He doesn't play defense and relies on Draymond, Bogut, and Iguodala to carry this burden.
    He can't create his own shot, and needs illegal screens to get open if he's not shooting from 40+ft.
    The team ball movement on Golden State makes teams scramble on defense... this is where 90% of his occur.
    He is the perfect system player, and he isn't is a physical specimen like LeBron, Durant, or Leonard.
    He can't impose his will on other teams when it matters most.

Not trolling, serious post.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mark Jackson needed to be booted. He gets credit for giving Curry alittle confidence and maybe alittle credit for emphasizing defense but that's about it.

I give him as close to no credit as you can get without being absolute zero.

Mark Jackson is a bitch, there is a reason he still hasn't even got a single hint of interest for a coaching job since he was booted. There was alot of bullsht going on behind the scenes that non Warrior fans don't usually know about. The dude was a egomaniac.
    Aware me on behind the scenes stuff. I am wondering if the Rockets will go after Mark Jackson in the offseason
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    Aware me on behind the scenes stuff. I am wondering if the Rockets will go after Mark Jackson in the offseason

- Mark Jackson was borderline creepy in his overzealous religious preaching. Steph Curry is a man of faith but he keeps it to himself unless asked basically. Mark Jackson tried to make team chapel mandatory, most of his speeches involved religion in some way, chapel notes taped to lockers, sermons on the floor, things of that nature. Keep in mind the Bay Area is the least religious part of the country and keep in mind that while it might be fine with players like Steph, players like Bogut who are atheists, it makes it a strange work environment to constantly have it shoved down your throat AND be judged for not being down with it. Most people point to this as being the biggest reason Bogut was rumored to have been looking to leave, wasn't playing like he is now, and was generally angry/unhappy. I don't think its just chance that Stephen A Smith started calling him Andrew Bogus around the same time.

Also don't forget that Mark had the whole stripper/cheating/infidelity nonsense go down so its even worse when a person is acting holy and is full of sh!t.

I remember watching clutch situations with him, 4th quarter, one play left, down 1, coach with a clipboard...is he drawing up a play? Nope. He is giving a speech about how you just need to believe, have heart, its all about WANTING it and you can just see the players looking at him with that "Yea thats great coach, what's the fcking play?" look in their eye.

- His coaching staff hated him, and it was HIS STAFF. He demoted Scalabrine to the D-league as punishment for disagreeing with him. Mark liked to run the team like a ego-boosting pep rally filled with sermons. Scalabrine wanted to push the players and make them better. Mark had this "if you believe you can achieve vibe" which is all well and good up until you're an 8 seed then, hey, you need to get better.

Obviously Scalabrine is biased but here's a quote from him

“Taking the easy way out, right?” Scalabrine said. “Like putting (Curry) on not the best player, and that wasn’t his decision. That’s not Steph Curry’s responsibility. Steph wanted to guard Chris Paul. He wanted to guard Tony Parker. I can guarantee you. Everyone that knows Steph Curry knows that he’s like an elite competitor.

“But as a staff, Coach Jackson made that decision in saying, ‘Hey, I’m not going to challenge this guy. I’m not going to push this guy to be better on both ends of the floor. I want to save him for the offensive end.’ Look, I think Steph Curry if he was challenged day in and day out to defend, if you want to win a championship, you have to be able to defend your position.”
    So essentially he coddled Steph kind of stunting his development alittle.

That's just one of the coaching staff beefs...another staff member got caught recording team meetings and conversations because ownership didn't believe that Mark was saying the weird/wacky sh!t he was saying. The staff needed proof that badly. He chose his own staff and they all hated him.

- There was a story about the team where Mark Jackson went around to a bunch of the players and told them that Ezeli either didn't like them or didn't like playing with them (I can't remember exactly what it was) and it got to the point where a group of players confronted Ezeli at his locker. Ezeli had no idea what they were talking about and basically broke down into tears because of how bogus and bullsh!t the rumors were and he was pretty hurt that the team mates could even believe it and he couldn't believe his coach was the one spreading rumors.

- Combine the above with him having super cnty egotistical quotes to the media like (paraphrasing) "You guys havent seen a winning record in how long? I think I know what I'm doing" and making plays to be both GM and Coach like Doc is now...

I'm sure I could write a much longer research paper but those were the handful of things that jumped into my head immediately when you asked. There is a reason he hasn't gotten a single mention in terms of a possible coaching hire since he was fired (other than Lebron). Front offices hate him and no one wants to be on a coaching staff with him.

That ended up alot longer that I expected when I first started....yes...I really dislike Mark Jackson as a person and as a coach.
    Last edited by Dave P; 04-12-2016 at 12:18 PM.

Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000) Day1086 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The best thing mark Jackson ever did I actually really disliked at the time:

He encouraged draymond to keep shooting 3's when he was like a 20% shooter. Seriously that was awful but it worked out
    ***Successfully Masturbates Under the Cape While Getting a Haircut Crew***

***Can Dribble A Ball Across Halfcourt Against NBA Defense Crew***

Boston Celtics
    Golden State Warriors
    Steph Curry GOAT. We are all Wetnesses

Make that old

Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lsiberian View Post
    If he and lebron swapped places. I think the Warriors would still win it all, but Curry + Kyrie + Love would still be a lethal combination and would probably still win the East.

Lebron carried only one team to the Finals by himself and that was in a very weak East.
    How can you say that when the entire team would function differently. They wouldn't even be the Warriors as we know them. Spurs would wash them.
    Lakers|[great basketball]|Yeezy Season
    ♛ ♛ ♛
    Photography Crew
    Poker Crew

sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdballer5588 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Spill512 View Post
    How can you say that when the entire team would function differently. They wouldn't even be the Warriors as we know them. Spurs would wash them.
    So you have no idea how the team would work, but you can somehow conclusively state the spurs wash them.

Lol.
    Originally Posted by RogerSterling i workout for my health, dont feel the need to eat if i'm not hungry since i still get plenty of puss being the weight i am now.

Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sdballer5588 View Post
    So you have no idea how the team would work, but you can somehow conclusively state the spurs wash them.

Lol.
    Because that's much less of a leap than to say they would beat a 66-67 win team.
    ♛ ♛ ♛
    Photography Crew
    Poker Crew

Because that's much less of a leap than to say they would beat a 66-67 win team.
    How? How is putting one of the best players of all time on a 72 win team and having them beat a team objectively worse any MORE of a leap than anything else conjectured ITT?

How? How is putting one of the best players of all time on a 72 win team and having them beat a team objectively worse any MORE of a leap than anything else conjectured ITT?
    That team would function completely differently.

Just cause it's a 72 win team now, with Curry leading the offensive system, doesn't mean whatever system they end up playing when Lebron gets there (Lebron ball if we go by literally every year in his career thus far) will be too. I sincerely doubt Lebron ball would ever result in a 70 win team. It's centered around individual talent without focusing on building the most effective system for the team. Lebron's peak win season in his entire career, playing with prime Wade and Bosh, was 66.
    ♛ ♛ ♛
    Photography Crew
    Poker Crew

That team would function completely differently.

Just cause it's a 72 win team now, with Curry leading the offensive system, doesn't mean whatever system they end up playing when Lebron gets there (Lebron ball if we go by literally every year in his career thus far) will be too. I sincerely doubt Lebron ball would ever result in a 70 win team. It's centered around individual talent without focusing on building the most effective system for the team. Lebron's peak win season in his entire career, playing with prime Wade and Bosh, was 66.
    I'm pretty sure his Cleveland 66 win season was more impressive. It was more difficult, for the same number of wins, with a dramatically worse supporting cast.

2013 is one of the best individual seasons of all time, 2009 was one of the best regular season (and really individual playoff performances) of all time as well.

You downplaying a top 5 player of all time is not strengthening your already mythical argument, it's just making you sound horribly anti-LeBron.

By the way, I have seen you and countless others state that the best LeBron lineups are just awash with 3 point shooters. I have no idea how you think putting him on the Warriors would hurt them at all. They have no one who clogs the paint for his drives, and he'd be kicking out to one of the best shooters ever in Klay Thompson.

I'm pretty sure his Cleveland 66 win season was more impressive. It was more difficult, for the same number of wins, with a dramatically worse supporting cast.

2013 is one of the best individual seasons of all time, 2009 was one of the best regular season (and really individual playoff performances) of all time as well.

You downplaying a top 5 player of all time is not strengthening your already mythical argument, it's just making you sound horribly anti-LeBron.

By the way, I have seen you and countless others state that the best LeBron lineups are just awash with 3 point shooters. I have no idea how you think putting him on the Warriors would hurt them at all. They have no one who clogs the paint for his drives, and he'd be kicking out to one of the best shooters ever in Klay Thompson.
    Okay whatever, not gonna waste any more time arguing about a complete hypothetical. If you really think Lebron-ball would result in a 70 win team, you exposed yourself already. Also, Lebron isn't top 5 so don't try to slide that in there.
    ♛ ♛ ♛
    Photography Crew
    Poker Crew

Okay whatever, not gonna waste any more time arguing about a complete hypothetical. If you really think Lebron-ball would result in a 70 win team, you exposed yourself already. Also, Lebron isn't top 5 so don't try to slide that in there.
    He is though. It just kills you inside to admit.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BeastModeFTW View Post
    Its hilarious how much lebron has benefited from playing in the east where he has a free ride to the finals every year. If dude was in the west hed be going home early every year. Phuckibg lmao at thinking any other elite player couldnt take those heat teams to the finals every year. Heck a Paul George led pacers team whose next best players were trashcan hibbert and lance stepehsnon were making conference finals in that chitshow of a conference.
    They made it one year.... and where the fuk are the Pacers now? lol... barely making the playoffs... and probably going home in the 1st round.

For fuk's sakes, stop sukking off Curry so hard. It's embarrassing considering you're (or WERE) a Lakers fan.

Triggering the alt-left fleeceitout's Avatar
    fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fleeceitout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lol.
    Well considering LeClank is the Spurs' bitch, I think it's a pretty safe assumption.