Closed Thread
    skinny668 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny668 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny668 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny668 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny668 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny668 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny668 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny668 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny668 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny668 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny668 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Long-Term Bronkaid Use - BEWARE

I've had a pretty terrible week and I hope that posting my story may save some of you from making the same mistakes.

Back in 2000, I was 26 and I discovered ephedra. Wow. I had never been fat - hovered around 10-12% body fat most of my life. But after a month on ephedra, I was hooked. I dropped 15 pounds and was shredded. I felt great too - I had so much energy. I didn't realize how addicted I had become.

Once ephedra became illegal, I found Bronkaid and Jack3d. Of course they made Jack3d illegal as well, so for the past few years, it's just been Bronkaid. I typically take it 3-4 days to work out, than another 1-2 days if I need an energy kick at work. I often only take a half of a 25 mg pill. As this is pretty much less than the dosage on the box, I justified it as being okay.

Well, it's 2016 now and 16 years have passed since I first discovered ephedra. I can't remember the last time I went to the gym without a pick me up first. I tend to work out at night so when I crash it's perfect timing to go to bed. Mornings are pretty rough as I'm pretty groggy. I'm afraid to admit just how tired and crappy I feel when I'm not on ephedrine. It gives me energy. It makes me happy. It makes me outgoing and social. I guess I realized I was addicted but I was okay with it. I would come to sites like this, where other people were taking it in a responsible manner and having no bad side effects.

Sure, I had heard some bad stuff about stimulants but I always chalked it up to people who were out of shape or took a really huge dosage.

In January 2015, I woke up with double vision and was struggling to keep my right eye open. I had a pretty bad sinus infection and went to the doctor. The doctor told me to go to the ER immediately for an MRI. Luckily I didn't have an aneurysm, tumor or anything else life threatening. I was diagnosed with 3rd Nerve Palsy and like most with that diagnosis, my nerve healed and my eye returned to normal in about a week. The neurologist never really seemed certain as to the cause but thought it was most likely ischemic in nature (means lack of blood flow to the nerve). The doc was stumped because I seemed way too young and healthy to get 3rd Nerve Palsy. As the nerve passes through the sinus cavity, I chalked it up to the sinus infection and resumed my life - and my addiction to ephedrine.

This past Thursday night I had to work late and popped a Bronkaid. I was pissed and tired so I took a full capsule, instead of the usual half. It helped me stay up until 4:00. My heart raced a little bit, but nothing awful and certainly nothing different than I had experienced before. A couple days later, I woke up with double vision again. It's the exact same thing. I spent today in an MRI tube getting my brain x-rayed. I look like Rocky Balboa with a droopy eye except it's purely due to nerve paralyzation.

Ephedrine is a vasoconstrictor and vasoconstrictors can cause numerous vascular issues, including heart attacks and strokes. Basically, what I've had twice now - is like a mini stroke in my eyeball. Right now, I'm just praying that I heal up soon. Most people make a full recovery from this, but some don't. There is no treatment and no cure. You just have to wait for the nerve to get some fresh blood supply and let the healing process take place.

Sure, my parents and friends would always give me a hard time about the stimulants. I knew they were bad for my heart but I thought I was in such good shape that I would be fine. Can I be 100% sure that my ischemic nerve palsy was caused by Bronkaid? No. But I have a hunch. And a hunch is all I need to throw my Bronkaid in the trash for good. If anything, I'll be forced to eat a healthier diet rather than rely on a pill to look ripped.

Sorry to be a Debby Downer, guys. I was a huge fan and supporter of stimulants, especially ephedrine. Getting over my addiction won't be easy. But I'm almost 42 now and if I stay on this stuff, I'm confident that my chances for a sever stroke or heart attack will be greatly increased as the years pass. So this has been my wake up call. Now I just hope it's not too late and I haven't done any permanent damage.

I know this stuff makes you look good and feel great. But as I sat in that MRI tube today, all I wanted was a time machine so I could go back and make some wiser decisions.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bronkaid is not a supplement like some people believe it is actually and over the counter medication to treat Asthma so use as directed. Sorry to hear about your experience.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just like most other medications or even general supplements(which Emergency mentioned ephedrine isn't a supplement above, an over the counter medication), you have to cycle off it. While it's excellent for speed and stimulation, it will have negative affects with continued use without stopping. I too fell into the problem of getting hooked on using ephedrine constantly 2 years ago and realized I was relying too heavily on it and stopped. I only use during a cut for a couple of months and make sure I go well over half a year without use to give my body a break.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    With it being ischemic in nature and the preferred stack of this is ECA you probably weren't doing the aspirin part of the stack at all were you? I know this is rhetorical since OP is long gone but you def abused ephedrine for wayyyyyyyyyyyy too long (16 years horry chit!) and without a blood thinner this sounds like the exact result you can expect over such a long period. Aspirin is literally part of the stack just to avoid blood clotting and the issues your body will get from sustained blood thickening like decreased blood flow to vital parts.

jetbond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Thank you for sharing

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I found about bronkaid and caffeine a few years ago, about 3, and loved it as it helped me lose weight, be energetic and like you described be in a happy mood a lot. Because of your story I am going to stop using it ASAP as I was using it almost daily but just taking one bronkaid and one 200 mg of caffeine. Thank you thank you thank you!