inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Aware me on Financial Planning (World Financial Group)

How legit is World Financial Group (WFG)? Any thoughts on becoming a Financial Planner, eventually Adviser?

Family friend from Cali is expanding his market to my Southeast region, building up his core team. Guy and his wife used to be nurses, quit their job after a few years, now each making well over $100k. Says our market in untapped and has tons of potential.

Essentially its a sales job right? And I know it can be lucrative, but never saw myself hustling clients. He says I can do this part time and see how it goes. Id be perfect due to my background (Econ>MBA>Hospital Financial Analyst>Admin) and a good people person. Also studying another MS from a top univ. While he and his colleagues are non-finance career immigrants with heavy accents, yet killing it.

How lucrative is this? I'm actually planning a career move to healthcare mgt. consulting (which can be high paying itself) but am open to new doors. Just don't know anything about the broker industry. I'd like the idea of traveling and being my own boss though.

Reps for replies
    ---
    ---
    Aware Thread: You know you can TRIPLE the Chipotle Bowl, right?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168524803

S&P crew
    CollegeTrad.com - "A young man's perspective on timeless and youthful style"

bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by inq View Post
    How legit is World Financial Group (WFG)? Any thoughts on becoming a Financial Planner, eventually Adviser?

Family friend from Cali is expanding his market to my Southeast region, building up his core team. Guy and his wife used to be nurses, quit their job after a few years, now each making well over $100k. Says our market in untapped and has tons of potential.

Essentially its a sales job right? And I know it can be lucrative, but never saw myself hustling clients. He says I can do this part time and see how it goes. Id be perfect due to my background (Econ>MBA>Hospital Financial Analyst>Admin) and a good people person. Also studying another MS from a top univ. While he and his colleagues are non-finance career immigrants with heavy accents, yet killing it.

How lucrative is this? I'm actually planning a career move to healthcare mgt. consulting (which can be high paying itself) but am open to new doors. Just don't know anything about the broker industry. I'd like the idea of traveling and being my own boss though.

Reps for replies
    Stupidest **** ever, its a pyramid scheme
    Step by step you get ahead, but not necessarily in fast spurts. But you build discipline by preparing for fast spurts. Slug it out one inch at a time, day by day. At the end of the day - if you live long enough - most people get what they deserve.

Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are interested in financial planning, that's good. There are tons of firms doing that.

However, WFG is a known MLM scheme, they pretend they are into financial services but as soon as you join, they'll make you pay hundreds for classes, seminars, and then you will focus 95% of your work into recruiting people yourself.

You won't spend any time offerring financial services to people, you will just be harassing people on your ******** and will try to screw over your friends and family because your salary will mostly depend on the amount of people you recruit.

Stay far away from these garbage firms.

REAL financial consulting/planning jobs should either be in banks, or in firms that are approved with local financial authorities. But even there, your pay should be based solely on commissions or a fixed rate, if it's based on recruitment, it's most likely an MLM and you better bail the fuk out. I've seen *******s waste 4-8 years in these MLM scheme companies, spamming their ******** how they changed their lives but when you meet them IRL they're miserable fuks driving garbage cars.
    Lurker for 2 years before registering crew
    Gives tutoring classes in college just to meet sloots crew
    No respect for Wks crew
    Crypto bros crew

inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Interesting. It did seem fishy. Thanks and rep on r/c
    ---
    ---
    Aware Thread: You know you can TRIPLE the Chipotle Bowl, right?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168524803

S&P crew
    CollegeTrad.com - "A young man's perspective on timeless and youthful style"

monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    major bump but can confirm this place is a scam lol.

met up with a chick I hadn't seen or talked to for a while who had just started working there for lunch, before going for lunch we stopped by her office cause she wanted me to meet the dude who hired her.

I work at a bank-owned firm so I guess she thought it would be good for us to meet since we both work in finance, had a brief chat, nice enough guy.

but it was pretty obvious afterwards why she brought me there lol, she was trying to get me to join on with them, I just told her I was good with where I was.

we hungout a few more times after that and she would casually bring it up again and I still showed no interest, now all of a sudden she's "too busy" to hangout because she's "so busy with trying to get her business started".

definitely a MLM scam that sounds like the only sell insurance products and seg funds, they must only target people who are financially illiterate because anyone with any financial knowledge would stay far the fuk away from this place lol.
    -always pick 4 crew
    -mod negged crew
    -mod repped crew
    -Conservative crew
    -DeSantis/Trump 2024 crew