RioDPax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wondercore Smart

Bought this piece of equipment. Not to use. I don't see it doing much for me. But for parts.
    Anyway there's some 'false advertising' in their TV commercial.

Comes down to what they claim is inside the side tubes and what you actually get.
    TV shows some bevel gears. Tore it apart and it's just the springs.

inside the box thinker CliveWarren's Avatar
    CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)

Yeah, all that mechanism does is adjust preload on the springs(adjust tension). I think that was merely to demonstrate the concept a little more clearly. I can see in the second picture there's still a way of accomplishing that, the knob isn't useless unless the device is broken.

It's funny that this device is to make these exercises easier. If you're as fit as those models, you'd want to make the movements more difficult. I did enjoy the video
    Clive, you're a good guy. - AttyGuy

()---() York Barbell Club #62 (DD) ()---()
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #67 ▪█─────█▪

RioDPax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It even has a warning decal for getting your fingers pinched between the gears. Everything is covered up so how would you get your fingers in there even if there were some gears.

I get it. Guess It'll be a couple years before I meet these numbers. Rules....... sounds like some government agency is behind this. Thought I left them behind 10 years ago.

The following errors occurred with your submission

To be able to post links or images your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 1 posts.

God of Slowdown Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get it that they are scamming people & most likely should be sued for false advertising, but no one here would use it anyways...
    Or, for that matter, refer it to anyone.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)
    BP: 374x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)