Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    olegplanets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd like to try the pre-workout. I live in Canada but I have a US address because a friend of mine is a trucker and he goes there every week and can always bring me stuff.
    I only tried a couple of pre-workouts a long time ago and I didn't see any effect. In the last year I never tried any pre-workout so it would be easy for me to measure results.

Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sorry Started my thread couple days ago, and forgot to post it in. It is up and running. Currently catching up on filling in my workouts! but up to date now.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1441403951