thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Glycofuse (Lemon Ice) from Gaspari Nutrition Review!

Glycofuse is a highly branched cyclic dextrin (HBCD) product that delivers 25 grams per scoop with a spattering of electrolytes. This is a solid formula designed to enhance endurance and physical energy during workouts. HBCD is a premier source of carbohydrates, helping to hydrate and fuel muscles more effectively than simple maltodextrin. There isn't anything else one could really ask of a intra-workout carb product.

Glycofuse performed excellently for me during workouts! It really helped improve my physical energy and endurance. It also helped inflate my muscles during high volume days! I had solid, full carb pumps on Glycofuse. I wish I had begun using an HBCD product like Glycofuse before. Additionally, Glycofuse is probably best suited for high intensity endurance workout like sports. I loved using Glycofuse during basketball games. I really felt the difference with and without Glycofuse during games.

I typically mixed up a scoop of the Lemon Ice Glycofuse in 12 oz of water before my workouts. I would begin drinking before after taking a pre-workout and drink throughout my workout. Sometimes I would mix with a BCAA product. I would always drink water in addition to Glycofuse as well. The Lemon Ice taste was great. The lemon ice flavor was sweet without any bite, which is great but it was also a very mild flavor that stacked well with other products. The powder mixed up decently, though there definitely was some clumping that happened. Vigorous shaking helped get rid of most clumps though.

Overall, I think Glycofuse is a 9.5 out of 10. It runs a little on the expensive side for a carb product. I wish there was some potassium in the product, but otherwise it kills it in every dimension of a carb intraworkout.

Glycofuse Nutrition

Glycofuse and Protein Samples!

Lemon Ice Glycofuse Mixed Up!
    [/QUOTE]
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid review and I'm glad you got a chance to try carbs mixed with your PW and also used it intraworkout and it does
    make a difference especially on those long hard grueling leg and back workouts. I will be doing my final review over
    the weekend and will continue putting it to the test over the next few days.

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Solid review and I'm glad you got a chance to try carbs mixed with your PW and also used it intraworkout and it does
    make a difference especially on those long hard grueling leg and back workouts. I will be doing my final review over
    the weekend and will continue putting it to the test over the next few days.
    Thanks, SH! I'll be sure to check out your review!

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Images were broken for me
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Originally Posted by Zachattack43 View Post
    Images were broken for me
    Hmm, they're working here. Maybe if you refresh they'll come up... hopefully! They're the same pics from my log, if you have seen those.