Kamrhen22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help,opinions for better routine to meet my goals.

Hey Everyone. So I'm 21, 5'8 and 170lbs, Couldn't tell you what my body fat % is.

I've been back at the gym for about 2 months now and my weekly routine is a 5 day cycle; Chest & Back, Arms, Legs, Chest & Back then Arms again to end it. I usually work with 4-5 sets of 8-10 reps, doing about 4-5 exercises for each body part of that day. I have been seeing some okay results. Put on about 5lbs and filling out a bit more. But I feel like it is kinda slow for the amount that I am doing.

I stick with free weights mostly. Pretty much just your usual stuff. Bench and dumbbell press, flies etc. (incline and flat) for chest. Different types or rows, pull downs, pull ups and deadlifts for back. Arms is just arms, all your typical free weight exercises for Biceps, triceps and shoulders. And legs is different squat variations, and some machine stuff.

My goal is to be between 185-190lbs. I am not to concerned with having extremely low body fat but looking more to gain some serious size and strength especially.

So my question to you all is should I keep with my current routine and be patient? and if not what are your opinions or tips on what I should do to meet my goals? Thank you to all who respond.
    Last edited by Kamrhen22; 03-29-2016 at 07:26 PM.

epfuhl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epfuhl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epfuhl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epfuhl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epfuhl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epfuhl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epfuhl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epfuhl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epfuhl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epfuhl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epfuhl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You should be patient with all routines.

What excercises are you doing? What weights are you putting up? Are you hitting macros?

These answers will help people give you a better response
    Current F5 weights:

Squat 275
    Bench: 160
    RDL 215
    Row: 135 - dropped for form work