gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Win a gorilla wear clothing sponsorship contract !!!!!!

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!

After 3 successful decades of providing hardcore bodybuilders with high quality clothing. We have decided to expand our market and also provide physique athletes our clothing. We will once again prove why we have been operating since 1982 and that we provide high premium quality clothing for all iron sport lovers.

We are looking for amateur physique man/woman and maybe you want to help us in our search.

HOW TO ENTER:
    • Explain why you think you deserve a Gorilla Wear clothing sponsorship contract. The more detail the better, you are allowed to post pictures, videos and in dept explanations.
    • Explain what can you add to the Gorilla Wear USA Team?
    • Post a link with your Social media Online platforms.
    • Post a picture of you wearing Gorilla Wear clothing/gear.

The winner will receive a Gorilla Wear clothing sponsorship contract and will be a new addition to the Gorilla Wear team.

Don’t hesitate, this is your chance to win a Gorilla Wear Clothing Sponsorship Contract.

The winner will be announce on 12th May 2016

Good luck everyone!!

Team Gorilla Wear
    Attached Images

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    I hope Jdot5 gets in here for this, he'd be a perfect fit!
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gosh I am getting old. I know I have seen you guys forever but 20++ yrs. Congrats.

Truly a great opportunity.
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Why don't you sign up? It would go well with the Mike supplement line we have been pushing for!
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    thanks bro for the kind words and recommendation. I greatly appreciate. Definitely interested and will be putting in a formal app
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just checked out your women's section. Some nice looking stuff, especially them tights!
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50) gorillawearusa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ProYeo View Post
    Just checked out your women's section. Some nice looking stuff, especially them tights!
    Thank you, we are currently very busy with expanding our female collection so therefore more female collection will be coming very soon .

Thank you very much. It is true followers and customers like you that fuel our company!

Originally Posted by sschantz View Post
    Gosh I am getting old. I know I have seen you guys forever but 20++ yrs. Congrats.

Truly a great opportunity.
    Thank you very much. It is true followers and customers like you that fuel our company and give use the ambition to keep producing High Premium Quality products, it doesn't matter the costs or effort we are willing to go the extra mile.

DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best of luck to all! Gorilla Wear is some sick gear, no doubt!
    β˜†β˜†β˜† IG: @canadian.powerlifter β˜†β˜†β˜†

KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gorillawearusa View Post
    PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!

After 3 successful decades of providing hardcore bodybuilders with high quality clothing. We have decided to expand our market and also provide physique athletes our clothing. We will once again prove why we have been operating since 1982 and that we provide high premium quality clothing for all iron sport lovers.

We are looking for amateur physique man/woman and maybe you want to help us in our search.

HOW TO ENTER:
    • Explain why you think you deserve a Gorilla Wear clothing sponsorship contract. The more detail the better, you are allowed to post pictures, videos and in dept explanations.
    • Explain what can you add to the Gorilla Wear USA Team?
    • Post a link with your Social media Online platforms.
    • Post a picture of you wearing Gorilla Wear clothing/gear.

The winner will receive a Gorilla Wear clothing sponsorship contract and will be a new addition to the Gorilla Wear team.

Don’t hesitate, this is your chance to win a Gorilla Wear Clothing Sponsorship Contract.

The winner will be announce on 12th May 2016

Good luck everyone!!

Team Gorilla Wear
    Why I deserve a clothing sponsorship contract: I'm a hardworking physique bodybuilder that can represent the Gorilla Wear team extremely well. I have not competed in any physique shows yet due to money issues, but I know that I definitely have the potential to do well. I am also a very social person and can easily promote Gorilla Wear no matter where I am. I think that you should definitely choose me!

What I can add to the Gorilla Wear team: Well, like I said above, I am a hardworking bodybuilder that can easily represent Gorilla Wear and be able to promote them. My physique is aesthetically pleasing so I will be a great form of advertisement and representation for Gorilla Wear. I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to dieting, training, and supplementing so you can count on me to be an honest and smart representative.

Social Media: ********: https://www.********.com/keith.lipking Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kalipking/ Snapchat: klipking99

Unfortunately I do not have any Gorilla Wear clothing or gear . I am a college student that can't afford much as of right now. However I will be graduating soon and working full time, and will then definitely pay for some of your guys' awesome gear!

Photos and Videos:
    Deadlift PR: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8t2sxi9m7j...05-PR.mov?dl=0
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ph...hotos/58038822
    http://my.bodybuilding.com/photos/view/type/profile
    http://my.bodybuilding.com/photos/view/type/progress

Thanks for the opportunity guys! I hope you choose me!

Good luck everyone!!

Everybody has a changes at winner, also tagg someone who you think deserves this opportunity.

Team Gorilla Wear

crystalmahee36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just checked out your women's gear, definitely ordering some of the crop top tanks!!!

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm in ! Pay no attention to the GAT Rep under my name...I'm not with GAT anymore but I can't get that off. (Need a moderator to help me with it)

About me... I have competed in 4 NPC shows taking 2, 3, 4 and 6th in Masters Men's physique.

I competed in 1 Global Bodybuilding Organization in Masters Beach Body and took 1st.

Recently I competed in a World Amateur Bodybuilding Association show in Oklahoma City and took 3rd in Masters Beach Body.

I am Scott Roland on ******** and IG scottrolandwarrior

My next show will be in Ft Worth...the GBO Kiker Classic competing in Masters Beach Body.

I train in a hard core gym called Metroflex ft Worth and I have been in the industry for years.
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I could use some gear!
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump! Want some of this gear!

Due to the insufficient amount of applicants this Tread has been cancelled. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and hope you understand. Please be on the lookout for new Treads and Give a ways.

DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gorillawearusa View Post
    Due to the insufficient amount of applicants this Tread has been cancelled. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and hope you understand. Please be on the lookout for new Treads and Give a ways.
    Open it up to Canadians and I'd have thrown in an app
    β˜†β˜†β˜† IG: @canadian.powerlifter β˜†β˜†β˜†

supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You guys show powerlifters any love? or just looking for physique?
    275 Raw
    677/507/728
    1912 total
    Ranked 16nd nationally

Youtube: Mazzaiii
    Insta: nutellastrong
    ********: John Mazza III

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I need to get back online here more often. Damn shame I missed this!!