rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How to Make $50/Day by Publishing an Amazon Kindle Book

Hey guys,
    I just got my book on the #1 best seller list in the Men's Health, Weight Training, and Sports categories.

Here's how I did it:

1). I already had a book that I wrote 2 years ago. I got a cover from Fiverr.com

2). I created a KDP account and chose $0.99 as the price (this is crucial because I was able to actually make money rather than just "sell" a free book)

3). I published the book under the Men's Health and Weight Training categories

4). I made sure that my description created curiosity

5). I researched keywords by slowly typing in the Amazon search box to see what it auto-suggested

6). I used MerchantWords free tool to see what people search for on Amazon

7). I emailed my list (I have about 3000 people) and asked other fitness bloggers I know to email for me as well

8). I paid for a promotion to BuckBooks. It cost me $32 and resulted in about 95 purchases

9). I a Fiverr gig to promote my book which resulted in a few sales

10). I promoted my book in my blog sidebar (www.TheScienceofGettingRipped.com)

That's pretty much it. There are a ton of paid promo sites that I plan on using to get a boost in sales as well. They are:

*BuckBooks
    *BargainBooksy
    *AwesomeGang
    *ReadingDeals
    *ReadCheaply
    *BookRazor
    *Bookzio
    *ChoosyBookworm
    *BargainEbookHunter

That's pretty much it guys. Let me know if you need help.

Admittedly, I know nothing about promoting a fiction book, but if you have a non-fiction title you need help with then please let me know.
    Show some love...

www.TheScienceofGettingRipped.com

TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How long did it take to write the book?
    How much time did you invest beyond writing the book to reach $50/day?

rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wrote it 2 years ago, but I think it took me a month. I have a full-time job and 2 little kids (I have 3 now)

One thing that helped was to create an outline of each chapter, and simply record what I wanted to say. Then I paid someone to transcribe it. Saved a TON of time.

For perspective, I spent 2 years trying to promote the book via Facebook PPC and Bing. I tried building my blog's traffic via SEO. It took forever and I spent close to $2000 with no real returns.

Then I found a Kindle book where a guy said he made lots of money by publishing Kindle books. After like 9 months of having the book, I finally decided to take action.

Now it takes VERY little time to promote it because once it gets some momentum, Amazon does all of the promotion for me.

I hope this helps.
    Show some love...

StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StiffSproles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a fantasy football analytic research "book" I wrote like 3 years ago. Just sitting here in my folder. I remember writing it to give it away for free after launching a website I made, but been collecting dust ever since.

May give this a try. TY, OP.
    *United States Space Force Vet*

"I have embraced my Autism. I am a proud Autist. I believe it endows me with special powers that are incomprehensible to pathetic normies like you. I would gladly sacrifice any chance at a normal life to benefit from the GIFT that is AUTISM."-Drips617

TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TugOfPeace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rimam1 View Post
    I wrote it 2 years ago, but I think it took me a month. I have a full-time job and 2 little kids (I have 3 now)

One thing that helped was to create an outline of each chapter, and simply record what I wanted to say. Then I paid someone to transcribe it. Saved a TON of time.

For perspective, I spent 2 years trying to promote the book via Facebook PPC and Bing. I tried building my blog's traffic via SEO. It took forever and I spent close to $2000 with no real returns.

Then I found a Kindle book where a guy said he made lots of money by publishing Kindle books. After like 9 months of having the book, I finally decided to take action.

Now it takes VERY little time to promote it because once it gets some momentum, Amazon does all of the promotion for me.

I hope this helps.
    Damn thats a pretty smart idea to have someone transcribe it.. Isnt there software that does that for you though?

Also isnt the fitness market saturated with books like yours? How did you beat everyone else?

Repped for the idea

If you go to my book page on Amazon you'll see that I'm #1 in the Men's Health, Weight Training, and Sports Training categories... so this stuff works!

StiffSproles: Don't give your book away for free. If anything, put it on Amazon Kindle with a price of $3.99 then do a 1 week free promo. During this period, promote it EVERYWHERE: Reddit, your blog, your email list, friends, family, and the Kindle promo sites I mentioned above.

I've seen some people get like 40k free downloads in a few days! The trick is to make sure you have a link in your book to your squeeze page. Even if only 10% click and join your list, you literally had them pay you to join your list!

TugofPeace: There is transcribing software but I didn't want to pay for it. Yes, the fitness market is saturated, but it comes down to promoting your book. If you sell a lot of paid books (even if it's only 99 cents), you raise up in the "paid book" charts and then Amazon starts promoting you. Check out these 3 links to see what I mean:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers...store_1_5_last

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers...store_2_5_last

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers...store_3_6_last
    Show some love...

By the way, I'd love if you guys could give a review of the book, even if you don't actually buy it. It helps a lot with social proof and stuff.

Thanks!
    Show some love...

bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have kindle unlimited so I borrowed your book. Seems interesting.

I do kindle publishing and that is my full time income. I looked at your best seller rank and it's quite high. Good for you. Also will post an honest review of your book when I finish reading it

Btw 1500$ off one book is really good. Usually I make like 100-500$ per book. I have like a dozen books though
    - Robert

http://www.massfitnessnutrition.com

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey man, read your thread last night and thinking about writing a book. it'd be about helping new people get into fantasy sports since it's blowing up nationwide. any other tips you could give me?
    Misc Brotherhood Crew
    Your mental health and happiness matters to me! If you need help, please reach out via personal message.
    CheekyChris23 crew

BBSTAR: that's cool, what name do you publish under? i'd like to check out your books.

Xvicknumber7x: for sure. nothing to it but to do it bro. once the book is ready let me know and I'll tell you how to market it. As for writing it, make a list of chapters. Then for each chapter, make 3 sub-headings. Once that's done, start putting 5 bullet points under each sub-heading. Next thing you know you have a full outline of a book.

Then you start writing. If you have no wife and kids (i got 2 boys and 2 week old daughter and a full-time job) you could literally be done in a week.

Get at it. Let me know if you need help.
    Show some love...

OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000)

GJDM, this is a great achievement, especially with ebooks as you have no inventory cost, what are Amazon's fees on your sales?

It's funny that I have the same story but with physical products, I used to run an online store and moving to selling on Amazon increased our sales by so much because customers were find us without us doing anything.

You say $50/day, but what has your actual income & sales been? Just asking because some people make $50 in a day and then project that it will continue etc. Also, I wonder how many people are browsing Amazon & buy the book without first coming from an email list you targeted. I'm not sure I could recreate it without having leads ready to market to.
    Anti FA Crew

Thanks for your insights OnePostPony. What kind of business do you run on Amazon?

To be honest, I just started publishing on Amazon Kindle so I'm sure I'll have to promote other ways (PPC, email, etc.) so I don't want to sound like it requires no work. Also, I will have to write more books if I really want to make more money.

Aside from some paid promotions, it really does run itself.
    Show some love...

bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey i just finished reading your book. its not bad. i kind of knew most of the stuff in the book since i follow a lot of bodybuilding material but its a good book for beginners.

you mentioned you did a few paid advertising, aside from that, what else have you done to market your book.

#5,260 Paid in Kindle Store for your book is pretty damn awesome. i hope you are capturing emails from your book. there is always money in the list. i currently have 1200 email subscribers and i make an extra 1500$ per month from email marketing which is awesome. i prolly spend less than 5 seconds sending those emails.
    - Robert

http://www.massfitnessnutrition.com

Nabbe99 Nabbe99 Nabbe99 Nabbe99 Nabbe99 Nabbe99 Nabbe99 Nabbe99 Nabbe99 Nabbe99 Nabbe99
    Great work bro! If there’s one online income source I like talking about most, it’s definitely self-publishing on Amazon. I’m normally a pretty modest guy but I’ve gotta say… I rock at self-publishing!

I’ve increased my monthly income from nothing to nearly $2K in less than three years just from selling books on Amazon… and I was making a grand a month within a year.

The post on how I make money self-publishing has been one of the most popular on my personal blog so I wanted to update it with everything I’ve learned over the last few years. I’ve included updates on how to turn your books into a passive source of income and how to make the whole process easier.

Ok, so $2K a month isn’t huge money but it’s getting there and it’s growing very quickly.

If you want to learn more about making money with Kindle then check out "KindleBucks.com” which is the #1 Amazon Kindle Training out there.

I can't recommend it enough. That's how I got started almost three years ago.

BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDeeps01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's awesome OP, congrats! What an interesting idea

So you're making roughly $18,000 annually on the book you think? Do you anticipate this dying down at some point?

What $ value would you put on the impact of having all those leads, people clicking your page, all that stuff?

I've thought about something like this before but never really pursued it seriously. Would love to follow and see how it all pans out in the future

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BBSTAR: that's cool, what name do you publish under? i'd like to check out your books.

Xvicknumber7x: for sure. nothing to it but to do it bro. once the book is ready let me know and I'll tell you how to market it. As for writing it, make a list of chapters. Then for each chapter, make 3 sub-headings. Once that's done, start putting 5 bullet points under each sub-heading. Next thing you know you have a full outline of a book.

Then you start writing. If you have no wife and kids (i got 2 boys and 2 week old daughter and a full-time job) you could literally be done in a week.

Get at it. Let me know if you need help.
    Just randomly browsing old threads: Bumping this old thread to say thank you and props! Actually useful, good information and tips on here is rare, you just gave people intereste din this market some solid starting advice, thnaks misc bro!

2 B Tan is 2 B Glorious! SipNPiz's Avatar
    SipNPiz is a name known to all. (+5000) SipNPiz is a name known to all. (+5000) SipNPiz is a name known to all. (+5000) SipNPiz is a name known to all. (+5000) SipNPiz is a name known to all. (+5000) SipNPiz is a name known to all. (+5000) SipNPiz is a name known to all. (+5000) SipNPiz is a name known to all. (+5000) SipNPiz is a name known to all. (+5000) SipNPiz is a name known to all. (+5000) SipNPiz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if i ever got laid off I'd immediately write a book about my Craigslist buying and selling experiences, now I know to do after I wrote the book! repped/subbed
    STEM Wagie Brah