Thread: Online coach

nielsen202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Online coach

I live in a small town with no access to personal trainers. I am 24 6'2" 175lb looking for someone to be a trainer/coach for me online. I want help with planing a program for me with the equipment i own and keep me motivated while tracking my progress and help with a nutrition program. I am not fat but i am not very fit i started working out a few weeks ago and would like to gain some mass and become more physically fit. If you are interested and are experienced let me know what you charge, thanks

simcoe19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simcoe19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nielsen202 View Post
    I live in a small town with no access to personal trainers. I am 24 6'2" 175lb looking for someone to be a trainer/coach for me online. I want help with planing a program for me with the equipment i own and keep me motivated while tracking my progress and help with a nutrition program. I am not fat but i am not very fit i started working out a few weeks ago and would like to gain some mass and become more physically fit. If you are interested and are experienced let me know what you charge, thanks
    Hi,

My name is Dave, I am an Online coach who is from the outside of Toronto, Canada.

I have been an online trainer for just shy of 2 years.

I am still new to BB.com so i do not know how to PM you, You may email me at info@getfitwithdave.ca and we can talk more about your goals. I charge $120 / month ( Canadian $ which is less for you ) I take my funds via paypal or email transfer.

Let me know.

Dave

rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) rleatfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Neilsen,

I'm a UK based online personal trainer. I am happy to help you, if we jump on skype some time we can talk over your goals and what I can do to help you. email robertleatfitness@gmail.com so we can arrange a time to talk.

Kind regards
    Robert.
    A Personal trainer based in bristol (UK)
    http://rleat-fitness.com/

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by simcoe19 View Post
    Hi,

My name is Dave, I am an Online coach who is from the outside of Toronto, Canada.

I have been an online trainer for just shy of 2 years.

I am still new to BB.com so i do not know how to PM you, You may email me at info@getfitwithdave.ca and we can talk more about your goals. I charge $120 / month ( Canadian $ which is less for you ) I take my funds via paypal or email transfer.

Let me know.

Dave
    What is 'email transfer'?
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am the host of a podcast called New York Muscle Radio...we give out a ton of free information on training and we are also Online coaches ourselves...check out the podcast to see if you can relate to what we are about
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ah1962 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ah1962 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ah1962 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ah1962 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ah1962 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ah1962 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ah1962 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ah1962 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ah1962 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ah1962 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ah1962 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    OMG all the above guys will rinse you mate LOL.

RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ah1962 View Post
    OMG all the above guys will rinse you mate LOL.
    Was thinking this.

You can find all the info you need online and free. Don't get hosed by these people man.
    *Misc Mechanical Engineer Crew*
    *Vasectomy crew*
    *Denver Broncos crew*
    *Kawasaki Motorcycle crew*